Cock Size Contest

Story Info
The events take an unexpect turn.
1.4k words
3.39
46.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: All characters are at age 18+. Based on true events. This is my first story here so I hope you will like it and thanks for reading.

--------------

It all started when me (Matt m26) and my girlfriend, Gina (f25), met with our friends, another couple. Sarah (f25) is Gina's best friend, and her boyfriend is Tom (m24). The two girls have known each other for years, and I have been with Gina for 3 years, so I also know Sarah well. We had many parties and adventures together, and we can say that we know nearly everything about each other. Besides, I never think about Sarah as a girlfriend. We are actually just friends. She is really hot, so naturally I fantasized about her, but nothing more. Except one experience, but I will tell that later. Tom is new to the group. He has been with Sarah for 4 months.

So the 4 of us meet at Sarah's home, and the night starts like all the previous ones. Chatting, drinking, some music, and some party games. After a couple of rounds, we were tipsy, and I had a naughty idea. 

You have to know that I am a bit of a cocky and confident guy who is proud of his size. It started in the college years ago, when I won a cock size comparison game once at a wild party. That was the time when I realized that I have a good size, which the girls love, and something started then. I didn't get anything, but the rumors started, and every girl wanted to know the truth. Good old times...

The second time I won was at a similar party with Gina and Sarah, but the fourth was Mike, Sarah's ex. I beat him by 2 inches, and as a reward, Sarah and Gina gave me a double blowjob. At this time, between Sarah and Mike, there were problems, so it wasn't a problem for her to do that. To be honest, it was a bit cruel with Mike, but I didn't care. Sarah wanted the blowjob, so I agreed, and Gina was OK with that either way. After that, Sarah broke up with Mike. 

But back to the third time I played that game, it was when we were together with Tom. Because of my experiences and the effects of the alcohol, I suggested playing that game again. My dominant part wanted to show who was the alpha in the group. At first, Tom was shocked, but finally all of us were in. The only difference was that we agreed that the reward would be a hand job. It was good for all of us. We didn't want to risk our friendship or Sarah and Tom's new relationship.

When the time came, I was so excited and, to be honest, confident about my victory. My cock is a bit more than 8 inches long and quite thick, so I didn't fear anything. The girls took off their tops, and they sat there only in shorts and bra. Before we would drop our pants, each girl touched her partner's crotch and made us rock hard. It was a good feeling to finally free my shaft, and I was proud to show it to everyone. The girls loved the sight, I saw it in their eyes, and I loved that feeling. When Tom pulled down his pants, I heard a soft gasp from my girlfriend, and when I looked at her, Gina's eyes were glued on Tom's crotch. Sarah just smiled, of course she was ready for the result because she had seen both of our cocks before, but the exact difference surprised my girlfriend. I don't know if the girls discussed our sizes before or not, but if yes, Gina only knew that Tom is also big, and she didn't know his exact size. He wasn't so much bigger, around 1 inch, but the difference between my a-bit-over 8-inch cock and his huge 9-inch cock was clearly visible. We didn't have to use rulers. And he was thicker as well, so he won that game in every way.

To be honest, at first, I was so jealous. It was hard for me because I didn't expect that result, and I'm a rather dominant type, so losing a contest like that was hard for me. Naturally, my girlfriend and Sarah had to finish the bet, and they jerked his huge member. I won't lie, I was rock hard at first sight. Gina also saw that, and after she saw that my cock was still hard, she teased me all the time while she jerked his cock. She looked into my eyes, smiling, while her small hands wrapped around his thick member and moved up and down. Both girls could wank his member with both of their hands, there was enough space for four hands. It was a very erotic experience, and after the first embarrassment, I couldn't hold back and started to jerk my cock as well. It was too hot not to do that. Tome loved to feel the girl's hands. I am sure about that. Secretly, I was happy that we finally made a bet about the hand job and not the blowjob, but honestly, a blowjob would be hot as fuck as well. His member was close to my sweet girlfriend's mouth, so I imagined that she accidentally slided it in her mouth. I wouldn't be mad, but for the first time, losing a hand job was enough. When Tom was close, Gina finished the job by herself while Sarah reassured her. Gina loved to do that, I saw it in her, and in the end, he came on her hands. When he erupted, that surprised Gina, but she didn't stop for a moment. I have to say he had a lot of cum, enough to cover my girlfriend's hands. I held back my orgasm with superhuman power and just edged, but it was really hard. Furthermore, I wanted to save it later for Gina.

Gina at the beginning of the night was reluctant, and she didn't want to do anything too slutty, but she became more and more into it. She has never seen any bigger cock than mine before, so it was a really new experience for her, and she loved to touch his huge, veiny and hard shaft. I know Sarah is more slutty than Gina, so she started to clean her hands and licked Tom's cum. I didn't believe my eyes, but it was fucking hot. Gina didn't join her, she said later she didn't want to hurt me by eating his cum. After Sarah finished the job, she suddenly kissed Gina, that was the next shock. I have to say the girls were carried away, but it was a very erotic sight. I didn't see exactly, but I'm sure Sarah gave my girlfriend some cum, and she could taste Tom. Even if she doesn't admit it later. She probably felt guilty because of the forbidden pleasure. I leave that to her, if it really happened, I would let it remain her secret. 

Later that night, Gina sucked me in our room, and the next morning we fucked really wild under the influence of the naughty game. Since then, we haven't done anything like that, and I don't know we will ever do something more naughty. All of us were close friends, and it was a really fun experience, but we agreed with Gina that we would be loyal to each other. But one day. Who knows... Of course, we've talked about that night a lot since then, and usually we'd rather role-play something like that in bed. I tease her that Sarah is hotter and a better cocksucker, and she teases me that Tom has a bigger and tastier cock. This gives something plus to our sex life. This half cuckold/half swinging experience was a mile in our lives. We spoke about how maybe one day we would swap with them. Seeing Gina with them in a threesome would be fucking hot as well (yeah, that's my hidden cuck side), and Gina said she would love to watch as we spit roast Sarah, or she would like to have sex with Sarah in a threesome. So we would live each role, I think, and adding some dirty, softly humiliating talk would be such a turn-on for all of us. We don't know how the other couple would react, but I'm sure Sarah would be into any of the scenarios. Probably the first step will be that Gina will suggest that to Sarah, and we will find out.