But Honey, It's So Big Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife impresses on husband just how big his friend’s cock is.
1.9k words
3.97
177.7k
203

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's nice to dress up and go out for a change," my wife said, glancing at me in the mirror. She was trying on different outfits and deciding whether she wanted to wear the romper she had on. She seemed to have decided against it, slipping the straps off her shoulders.

"But I can't wait to be back home," she said, bending over and pulling the romper the rest of the way off, "having more fun with you." She gave her plump ass a little shake.

I smirked, taking in the breathtaking view of my wife, Zoey, bent over in a thong, wiggling her ass at me. I walked over, grabbing a handful as she stood up. "Oh yeah?" I asked as I pushed my bulge between her cheeks.

"Brad!" Zoey's eyes closed as her head fell back on my shoulder. "We can't, we're gonna be late."

I ran my hands over her tits, pinching her nipples. She rubbed her ass up and down my cock over my underwear. She turned her head to kiss me and I felt her panties getting wet.

Abruptly, she broke our kiss and looked up at me. "This will have to wait till later!" She looked at my crotch, giving my package a pat, and said, "See ya tonight, big guy," and went to pick out a dress.

I smiled at the compliment. I wasn't huge by any stretch, but at six and a half inches I was a bit above average and she remarked about my size every once in a while. I think it was partially to stroke my ego, but I don't think she was lying. I was probably bigger than the few boyfriends she'd had before me.

I watched her mostly naked body as she was looking for clothes. Her big, perky tits bounced as she walked around. I couldn't wait to be back home, sucking her tits, fucking her tight, clean-shaven pussy. I shook it off and got dressed as she put on the dress she picked out.

We were going out to meet my friend, Shawn, who had just gone through a break-up. He dated around a lot but never seemed to have long relationships. They started to argue or someone cheated or he lost interest. I don't think he dated this latest woman for even a month.

I wanted to go get dinner with him to cheer him up. He was kind of sad about the break-up, but even moreso about his love life in general.

We met Shawn around eight at the restaurant. He looked happy to see us. "Hey Brad, Zoey." He looked over Zoey in her short, low-cut summer dress, but not overtly. I trusted Shawn and didn't care if he admired her. I think Zoey noticed, too, but didn't mind. He was a good-looking guy -- tall, broad shoulders, athletic -- and a little attention from an attractive man probably felt good.

After some surface-level conversation, and a decent amount of wine, Shawn's break-up finally came up. "So what happened?" I asked.

"Well, I really liked her. We were really compatible in a lot of ways and I loved talking to her, but we didn't have," he paused, searching for the right word, "romantic chemistry, I guess."

"No 'romantic chemistry?'" Zoey asked. "Is that a polite way of saying 'bad sex?'"

Shawn and I laughed at her lack of decorum. I guess she had gotten a bit tipsy already.

Shawn thought about it and said, "Yeah, sort of. We just didn't really mesh."

"She didn't mesh with the ladies' man? What do you have a weird kink we don't know about?"

He just laughed and shook his head. I knew this was getting embarrassing for him and tried to save him. "Alright, let's give Shawn a break."

"I'm gonna run to the bathroom real quick," he announced, probably hoping the conversation would change by the time he got back. As he got up, Zoey looked at me, defensively. "What? I'm just trying to help him. If he liked her, maybe it's something they can work past."

"He's clearly uncomfortable talking about it, though."

"Alright, alright, I'll leave it alone. Actually, after all that wine I have to pee, too."

"Yeah, I could also use a bathroom break."

We walked over to where the bathrooms were and they were all unisex, single-person rooms. Zoey opened one and started to walk in, but stopped dead in her tracks. She was motionless for several seconds and then regained her composure, slowly and quietly closing the door. She turned and stared at me, eyes wide and blushing.

"What happened?"

"Shawn was in there!" she whispered.

"Oh jeez, I guess he forgot to lock the door. Did he see you?"

"No," she said, "I don't think so." She silently stared into space, jaw hanging slightly, seemingly lost in thought.

"Okay, well then no big deal, right?"

"Yeah, no big di-- uh, deal." She smiled at me. "It's just, well, I saw--"

The door opened and Shawn walked out. We both smiled at him and he walked back to the table as Zoey went into the bathroom.

She saw what? Not his penis? What else could it be? I felt a pang in my stomach. Why was she so zoned out? Was she thinking about it? Was his cock nicer than mine? Bigger?

I had to just stop thinking about it or I would drive myself crazy. My wife loved me. She loved having sex with me. She had just told me earlier how badly she wanted to come back home and fuck me. Whatever she had seen, it was no big deal.

When I got back to the table, Zoey and Shawn were talking and I could have sworn she was looking at him differently than before, but I didn't dwell on it.

As we drove back, I was thinking about what she had said before we went out, hoping she still wanted to fuck. We pulled up to the driveway and I said to Zoey, "That was nice, but I'm happy to be back."

She bit her lip and smiled back at me. "Me too. We can pick up where we left off."

We walked in and immediately headed for the bedroom. We were making out furiously when Zoey stopped and looked at me with guilty eyes.

"Wait. Honey?"

"What? What's wrong?"

"It's just, you know when I went to the bathroom and I was about to tell you something?"

"It's okay," I said, trying to cut this off. "Whatever you saw, it's not a big deal."

"But baby, I saw his... thing... in the mirror. I'm sorry."

I closed my eyes in frustration. I assumed that, but I didn't really want her to confirm my suspicions. I just wanted to forget about it.

"It's really fine. I mean, you didn't know he was in there."

"Yeah, but I just feel bad that I didn't close the door immediately and I didn't want you to feel bad about it. It's just, I was shocked, is all."

"Babe, really, don't worry about it. You don't have to apologize. Let's just forget it happened."

"It's hard to forget! It's so awkward to see a platonic friend's dick, let alone one so--"

"I know it's awkward! But we can work it out. We can see him again, talk to him about other stuff. Before you know it, things will be back to normal." I was convincing myself as much as Zoey at this point.

"It's just, it was so big!" she finally blurted out. "I'd never seen one that big, so I was in shock! Yours is the biggest I'd seen before tonight. Honey, you'd have to see it to believe it!"

That hurt, but I knew she didn't mean for it to hurt. It was like she was sharing a cool thing with me because I was her best friend. In a weird way, I understood. In fact, hearing her talk about this was interesting. It was even kind of arousing.

"I'm good, I don't need to see it, thanks," I laughed.

She didn't even smirk, but just continued pressing. "You're not even curious?" she asked. "Your friend has a huge cock! I think you don't understand how big. I wonder if that was their sex problem. Maybe she couldn't take it. I can't imagine how big it is when it's hard."

"Can we stop talking about this?"

"What? I'm serious. You didn't see it. I bet a lot of girls couldn't take it. Not everyone wants a huge cock."

"Well you always call my cock big and you seem to like it."

She looked down at my crotch and smiled at the tent forming. She came closer and knelt down.

"Yeah, but it's not THAT big." She unzipped me and pulled down my pants. "It's the perfect size for me." With that she started stroking my already hard cock.

"See? I can fit it in my mouth, no problem!" She opened her mouth wide and gulped most of me down, easily. She switched back and forth between sucking then stroking and examining my cock.

"I don't think I could even fit my mouth around Shawn's fat hog!"

I'd never felt this way before. She was complimenting me, or at least she thought she was. But she was amazed at the size of my friend's cock. She said she didn't want something that big, but she kept talking about it. I felt jealous, but more turned on than I could ever remember being. And on top of that, my wife was expertly sucking my cock.

She stood and took off her dress and panties as I took off my shirt. "And look. Your cock fits my pussy perfectly." Demonstrating this fact, she turned around and bent over, guiding my cock into her. She was so wet that I slid right in.

"Ohh," she moaned. "No, there's no way, uh, Shawn would fit in my tight pussy. Your cock is," she breathed heavily, "perfect."

I never would have thought someone could call your cock perfect and make it sound so inferior. And why did she have to conjure the image Shawn's cock in her pussy? Was she imagining herself fucking him? It was humiliating, but also incredibly hot to hear her talk this way.

Still feeling insecure, I wanted reassurance that I was the reason she was so turned on. "Yeah? You like this cock?" I grunted.

"I," she paused, breathing hard. "I love it, baby. Not too big," she paused again. "Not too, uh, not too big, not too small. Just right."

That should have been enough, but you don't see a lot of 'Goldilocks dick' in mainstream porn, so it's still not exactly what most guys want to hear. All I could do was imagine my wife fucking my friend's huge cock. How big was it? It was all too much. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

"Uh! Empty your perfect cock into my tight pussy!"

I had the most intense orgasm while imagining my wife fucking someone else. Zoey was shaking. She fingered herself as I finished inside her. She was cumming, too, and, as reality set in, I was hoping she wasn't imagining the same thing as me.

She turned around and kissed me, a blissful smile on her face. "See? Your penis is perfect." She patted it again. "Aren't you? See you tomorrow."

She smiled and turned to go to the bathroom. I noticed she hadn't called my dick 'big guy' that time. I wondered if that was a coincidence or if her encounter had changed her mind a bit.

Zoey shouted from the bathroom as if it were any other normal conversation she were having with me, "but seriously, you have GOT to see Shawn's!"