Cock Sucker App

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


Yes __X__ No _____ 8. Are you willing to take a facial?
Oddly, even though the act was degrading it turned me on... more evidence to support my submissiveness to men theory. I answered yes.

Yes __X__ No _____ 9. Would you allow a man to give you a massage?
Truthfully, I had... a couple of times. Although only in the professional sense. So although I assumed they were implying it may likely be sexual... I answered yes... although I wasn't sure I would actually be interested in actually getting one... I wanted to suck cock, not be sucked, and a happy ending seemed implied by the question. I switched the answer from yes to no.
Yes _____ No __X__


Yes __X__ No _____ 10. Are you willing to have sex in a public washroom?
Although my immediate reaction was no, my cock flinched in my pants at the idea... the taboo and kinkiness of the act pretty hot. So although I wasn't sure I was willing to do this, since "maybe" wasn't an option, I answered yes.

Yes __X__ No _____ 11. Are you willing to have sex with any age from 18-90?
18 was hot... The idea of being a young guy's cock sucker exciting.
90... on the other hand seemed a bit extreme.
Yet since the question was simply a yes or no question, I answered yes as I mused humorously to myself 'Cock suckers can't be choosy'.

I pressed submit again and then was given a bunch of options:

Please choose one of the following:
All were animated gif pictures with brief summaries:

A man on his knees sucking cock
STRAIGHT COCK SUCKER
You are available to suck cock anytime, anyplace.

A man in a dress on his knees sucking cock
SISSY COCK SUCKER
You'll dress up (panties, pantyhose, heels) to be the sissy you are.

A man in a dress on all fours bouncing back on a cock.
SISSY FAGGOT
You have two holes available for use.

A close-up of a cock fucking a mouth
TOP ORAL ONLY
You are generously offering your cock for oral.

A close up of a cock fucking an ass
TOP ANAL
You are generously offering your cock to an eager bottom.

Two guys in a 69
SWITCH
You can top or bottom depending on the needs of the other.

A guy with cocks in both holes as he rides back and forth.
ANYTHING GOES FAGGOT
Simply put, you are a cock slut willing to serve cock with both your holes. The more the merrier.

Although each was cock hardening intriguing, at the moment I was only interested in sucking cock so I clicked the straight cock sucker picture, kind of excited at the possibilities. This had been a fantasy for weeks, starting from the accidental witnessing, to online erotica and porn, to obsession on sites like Tumblr to reading Craigslist ads... yet I always chickened out. This was the next step in fulfilling a curiosity that had suddenly begun to consume me.

After I choose the cock sucker gif, a new checklist was displayed:

White
Black
Asian
Muslim
Indian
Mexican
Other

I clicked on white and the picture of the cock sucker went a shade whiter. Curious, I clicked black and the picture of the cock sucker went black.

Interesting. I would know the race based on their icon. I wasn't overly concerned about the colour of the dick I sucked, but after my Tumblr experiences if I had a choice I would definitely choose black... it was more taboo and even enhanced the naughty submission even more.

I clicked the other races, but couldn't always tell the difference between them.

After I pressed white again, I pressed submit and another question popped up:

Skinny (slightly underweight)
Jock (tall and built)
Muscle man (works out, linebacker type)
Chubby (slightly overweight)
Average (the proper weight for your height)

If I was being honest I was slightly overweight, as I could definitely use to lose 10-20 pounds. So I clicked on slightly overweight and my guy changed a little.

Then I pressed submit and the price came back up.

I stared at it for a couple of minutes.

75 bucks was a lot of money for an app.

75 bucks to offer myself as a cock sucker was a lot of money.

75 bucks to explore my curiosity seemed rather reasonable.

So I entered my credit card info, figuring I had nothing to lose (other than 75 bucks). I mean if I never actually used it, there was no real harm... and if I did, well, maybe I would explore my fantasy a little more up close and personal.

As soon as I paid, I got a code to download the app.

I went to my phone, downloaded the app, entered the lengthy digital code and entered a password. I choose 'secretcocksucker' and opened the app... feeling oddly excited.

As I did... I was surprised to see a map that had red and blue markers at a few different locations all within a mile from my house.

I quickly checked the meanings of the colours and learned that:

RED a top looking for a cock sucker

BLUE a cock sucker looking for a cock to suck

GREEN a switch (meaning they could suck or be sucked)

PURPLE a top looking for a bottom to fuck

PINK a bottom looking for a cock to fuck his ass

It didn't give addresses, but I could use my GPS to find any of them... all I had to do was click accept and go and meet them.

Yet, my wife was asleep... and even though my curiosity was really growing... I knew I couldn't sneak out to suck cock.

Plus, I needed to sleep on it.

As I pondered this, I got a message: Are you new, cock sucker?

I didn't realize there was a chat message option and realized I hadn't put myself in invisible mode... I sure didn't want anyone knowing where I lived. I should have shut the app down, or at least ignored it, but I responded to the picture of a top: Yes, sir.

As soon as I pressed send and realized I used the term 'sir' I felt silly at my submissive nature.

He responded back: Have you ever sucked cock?

I responded back, again addressing him with respect, as I realized I was getting excited just from this simple text exchange, so I pulled my cock out of my pants and started to stroke it with one hand while I responded with the other: No, sir.

He texted back: Want to change that answer right now?

Shit, there it was. Less than a minute on the app and I had an available cock to suck.

Did I want to?

Yes.

Could I sneak out in the middle of the night?

No.

I responded, as I put myself in invisible mode: I would like to, but I just signed up and can't leave right now.

I began furiously stroking my cock at the idea of sneaking out and sucking cock... feeling like I was sixteen and considering sneaking out of the house to go to a party.

He responded with just one word and a picture: NOW!

It was a picture of a cock.

A thick, six inch cock, not much bigger than mine (likely a good first choice) with an up curve that was intriguing... and like most of the cocks in porn and videos... he was completely shaved.

My mouth watered.

I looked at the clock.

11:07.

What kind of excuse could I make if my wife woke up?

Fuck!

I responded back, still stroking my cock, but slower now: That is a great looking cock.

He responded back: Now, cock sucker. Or I find another one.

Like when I decided to buy the app, I figured 'what the hell' and responded: I'm on my way.

I put my cock away as he responded: Press accept and then follow the GPS. I will be in my garage.

I responded, as I grabbed my keys: Yes, sir. On my way. On more thing, it can it be in the dark?

As I pressed accept... I froze. The app said that I was a four minute walk away.

Fuck!

I might know this person. I put my keys back, and stood there.

On the bright side, I wouldn't need to drive... and if I didn't start the car or open the garage door, my wife wouldn't hear me leave.

On the not so bright side, I could know this person.

Yet, as I slipped out the front door and eased it closed my curiosity and lust for cock overrode everything else.

He responded back, as I started walking: It will be dark, cock sucker.

The term 'cock sucker' sent a chill up my spine, inexplicably turning me on.

I followed the GPS two and a half blocks and to a house that looked as typical as mine.

I couldn't fathom anyone I knew thinking I wanted to suck cock, nor would my typical suburban house scream anything but typical American.

I paused... this was the invisible line that I had yet to cross.

Until now it had been fantasy....

Until now I was still completely straight.

Until now it was all just hypothetical.

But as I felt my legs start walking towards the side of the house and towards the garage with a light on the outside, I knew it was no longer a fantasy, it was no longer hypothetical, and I may very soon no longer be straight.

But... I had to know.

One time and I would know.

One time and I would get it out of my system and be able to think straight and move past this strange mid-life crisis. Or not.

I paused once more in his backyard at his garage door before I opened it and walked in.

"Glad you could make it, cock sucker," a voice said, the only light inside being through the window.

"I wasn't sure I would," I said, turning towards his voice.

"I knew you would," he said, which seemed weird since he didn't know me.

"How?" I asked, as I reached him, his silhouette all I could make out.

"I've never met anyone on this app that didn't join and immediately become either a cock sucker or a top," he said.

"Oh," I said, that making sense to me, as I lowered myself to my knees in front of him.

"How long have you wanted to suck dick?" he asked, as I tugged down his sweats, feeling confident with the darkness shielding my identity.

"A couple of months," I answered, as I discovered he wasn't wearing any underwear and that his cock was already hard as it sprang out.

"Well, once you suck dick, you'll forever crave prick," he said, which sounded ridiculous and yet as I grasped his hard shaft a chill went up my spine.

I almost wished I could have seen his cock better, although I still appreciated the anonymity of the darkness. I wondered if timid men ever wore ski masks to suck cock.

I stroked his cock slowly, feeling its hardness.

Then... after one last pause... I leaned forward, opened my mouth and took my very first cock between my lips.

Now, I have read stories where the moment a cock slides between a guy's lips they know without a doubt they're a cock sucker.

I've read stories where the moment a cock is in their mouth a guy says it feels natural and they know this is where they were meant to be: on their knees with a cock in their mouth. Like coming home.

That is not how I felt.

It felt very weird and awkward.

And although sucking cock looks like a pretty simple task... it takes some time to get used to having a hard, thick dick in your mouth, tasting slightly of salt, pressing your tongue down and interfering with your breathing.

I ignored all the tips from Tumblr and tried to focus on becoming comfortable with a cock in my mouth.

I bobbed slowly, taking barely more than the head in my mouth, wondering how a woman could possibly take a ten inch cock all the way in... which I had watched many times in porn.

I originally assumed it would be no different from having a Popsicle in my mouth.

Of course, it was nothing like it.

The cock was hard.

The cock was warm.

The cock was thick and stretched my mouth.

"Take your time, cock sucker," the voice ordered. "It takes a while to get used to it the first time."

I almost chuckled at his saying exactly what I was thinking.

Now I should point out that although I didn't instantly feel it was a natural thing to do, or immediately know I was a born again cock sucker, I also wasn't repulsed.

The whole experience was rather surreal.

As if it weren't really me doing it, but an alternate me. The fantasy me that had always wanted to break out of my suburban, pedestrian, wife and kids shell.

Slowly, I began taking more of his cock in my mouth... the entire time thinking there was no way I could ever fit it all in... and thankful my first cock wasn't some mammoth snake.

"Oh yeah," he groaned. "You're getting the hang of it."

His words of approval made me feel good about myself as I moved my free hand to my own hard cock and rubbed it slowly through my pants.

"Cock suckers never come before the top," he explained, pulling his cock out of my mouth. "Is that understood, cock sucker?"

"Um, yeah," I nodded, this being the moment I became a true cock sucker. I wanted his cock back in my mouth... no, I needed his cock back in my mouth.

"No, sir, cock sucker?" he prompted.

"Sorry, yes, sir," I corrected, staring at his cock and seeing it pretty clearly in the silhouette of light.

"That's better, cock sucker," he said, before adding in a faux British accent, "you may resume."

It felt weird getting permission to suck his cock in such a formal way, but I didn't hesitate as I resumed taking his cock back between my lips.

This time I bobbed back and forth a little faster... eager to be a good cock sucker... even though I wasn't sure I could ever take his entire six inches in my mouth.

As I bobbed, now taking four inches in my mouth, I began wondering if I could get the last two.

He groaned, "I'm getting close."

Hearing that excited me and I began bobbing quicker, wanting to taste that first load, wanting to feel it shoot in my mouth.

I was taking one more inch in when he grunted and I felt his load shoot into my mouth. I kept bobbing, milking his cock as rope after rope shot into my mouth and slid down my throat.

I couldn't explain it... but this was the precise moment when I accepted I was no longer straight.

Not because I'd sucked a cock... no, if I'd only sucked cock once and never again, it would just have been an experiment, not a new identity.

No, I knew I was no longer straight, I accepted my new identity as a cock sucker when, as soon as his cock was pulled out of my mouth I wanted more.

"Thanks, that was pretty good for a first time," he said.

"Uh, thanks," I said, not sure what to do next... at least I knew I wasn't expected to cuddle. So I simply got up, and walked out of the garage and back towards my house... the faintest lingering of the taste of cum still in my mouth.

Once home, the task done, I scolded myself.

Fuck... I had just snuck out of my house, leaving my wife sleeping in our bedroom taking the chance she might wake up, and sucked a stranger's cock.

Fuck... I had just cheated on my wife.

Fuck... I was allowing my hormones to control me.

Guilt washed over me.

I deleted the app from my phone... swearing that although I'd enjoyed sucking the cock, I wouldn't do it again.

I was a married man.

I was a father of two.

I wasn't a cock sucker.

Of course this denial was short-lived... I didn't even last 24 hours.

I rationalized that sucking cock wasn't really cheating since my wife didn't have a cock. I wasn't fucking other women, nor getting sucked by other men or women... I was simply sucking cock. She didn't have one... simple as that... if it was physically impossible for me to suck her cock, I wasn't cheating.

Just before lunch at work, I re-downloaded the app, happy to see it remembered my preferences. I went into invisible mode right away so my location couldn't be seen... I sure didn't want anyone at work knowing I sucked cock... even though I realized if they did find me out they would be cock suckers too, or tops, which relaxed me a little bit.

To my surprise, there were three markers, one red, two blue all in the immediate perimeter, perhaps even this building, and another couple within walking distance. Were there two other cock suckers in my building? Was I going to have competition? I then wondered if Jack was on this app. How did he end up being naked in an adult store back room sucking a big black cock?

I then wondered if black cock was different than white cock.

Suddenly a blue and a red cock disappeared, and I wondered if a cock sucker had just found a cock to suck.

A wave of disappointment washed through me at there being no cock to suck... which made me shake my head at my thoughts.

At lunch, I headed out of the office and walked towards the growing number of red markers, ignoring the other colours. Deciding it would be easier if I was also available, I turned off my invisibility.

As I walked, I noticed more blue markers than anything else... man, there seemed to be a lot of us... then I mused at the fact that I now considered myself one of them.

As I clicked on a red marker that seemed to be pretty close, I got a response: Martin's Diner bathroom, now, cock sucker!

I clicked on his id and saw he was a white top. I responded back, having just passed Martin's Diner: Be there in two.

Oddly, I realized in retrospect, I didn't hesitate at all.

I didn't worry I might know him.

I didn't worry I might get caught.

I just turned around and headed to the dingy diner. I walked inside just as I got another text: Still available, faggot?

The term faggot made me cringe.

Cock sucker... that was fine. It even turned me on.

Faggot... on the other hand... was more derogatory in my mind... more gay.

As I entered the bathroom, I put my phone in my pocket, and walked towards the stalls. There were only three.

I bent down to see if anyone was in any... one pair of shoes in the final stall was all there was. I noticed the stall door was slightly ajar. I walked to it and said awkwardly, "Um, hi."

"Get in here, cock sucker," a gruff voice ordered.

I did, not even minding that he would see my face this time... I just wanted cock.

I glanced up to see a chubby guy about my age standing there in shorts and a polo shirt. I closed the door, locked it and dropped to my knees in front of him.

"Get sucking," he ordered, as I didn't immediately fish out his cock. "I don't have all day."

"Sorry, sir," I responded, even though we were the same age, give or take. I unzipped him, pulled his pants down, then his underwear, to discover a small, flaccid cock.

I took it in my hand and then in my mouth. The first cock I sucked had already been hard, so this was a new experience.

Feeling it grow in my mouth.

I have to admit... it felt really cool feeling a soft spongy cock harden in my mouth.