Cock Sucker Paradise

Story Info
A married male cocksucker turns totally gay and loves it.
1.3k words
4.57
20.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,349 Followers

Cock Sucker Paradise

By Anal Slave

Let me start out by saying, I'm a gay cocksucker. I haven't always been like that. I was once married to a very dominate female that like to be in charge.

We were married for 25 years, early on in our marriage I started sharing her with other men. This was quite exciting, and my wife got use to pleasing two or three men at a time.

As time went on, I love to stand over in the corner and watch her pleasure herself with all her lovers. I have always ate my cum from the first time I discovered how to orgasm.

I loved it from the first time my little spermmys entered my mouth. I can never get enough man juice. So I started cleaning her up in between lovers, and while I would suck all the cum out of her.

She would tell me how much she loved me. As soon as I was done the next lover would fill her up. And pump his seed into her. It got to be that the only sex I was getting from her was licking the other man's cum out of her.

I'm not complaining but I could get his cum right from the source. I much better suck his cock then eat her pussy.

As we progressed in our sex life, I started sucking cocks, sometimes my wife would invite more men then she could handle over and I would help her out by sucking them off.

I know, I was getting plenty of cum and my wife was fucking more men than ever. Her pussy was getting bigger and bigger, of course the only time I got to fuck it was on holidays.

The rest of the time I was sucking her ass and pussy. I knew things were getting out of hand when I had her bent over the bed. And I had already inserted my cock into her and had pumped her 2 or 3 times.

When she looked back and ask me when I was going to start fucking her. I told her I was, and she replied that she thought I was finger fucking her. Well time went on and she started fucking me with a strap-on.

We started out small at first and they got bigger and bigger as time went on. She kept training my ass, I can now take a cock bigger around than a coke can.

I'm really embarrassed at how big my asshole has gotten. I have a skinny 29" waist, and very shapely ass. Men love to fuck me, but I'm mostly interested in sucking cock.

I make a deal with them that there is no draining their balls in my asshole, they can fuck me, but they must pump the cum in my mouth.

I love the taste and texture, and when it cum's. I love to keep it in my mouth and savior it, churning it up with my tongue. Before sharing it, swapping it back and forth till it's all gone.

Of course I love the feeling of it squirting down my throat too. I love it when my lover hasn't cum in a few days.

I don't know about you, but my favorite is thick lumpy sperm. Makes me hungry for it now. I was eating my own cum, way before I tasted anybody else's.

My two favorite sex acts is eating cum and sucking cock followed by getting my ass fucked real good. I could tell I was getting turned on more and more with men.

In the last year of our marriage she put me in bondage. My cock was locked up in a tiny cock cage, and she made me wear a butt plug for the whole time.

Except going to the bathroom, I work at home so she kept a close watch on me. She made me wear women's panties and she was trying to brainwash me into believing that the only way for me to have pleasure is thru my asshole.

She almost had me believing I couldn't cum without something in my ass. Don't get me wrong, I love a big cock up my ass just like any normal faggot would.

Just the word faggot makes my balls draw up, and makes me want to cum. I love acting gay and extracting cum out of straight guys.

Giving them the pleasure of having one of the best cocksuckers around make love to their cock. Nobody takes care of a cock like I do.

I will suck the soul right out of you. When my luscious lips rap around the head of you dick and my tongue starts dancing around and around, I guarantee you will have the orgasm of your life.

As time went on my wife and I drew farther and farther apart. She whored me out one night to a bunch of perverted sissy sluts, and I seen what I was missing in life.

I sucked all the sissy cock that was there that night. I swallowed more cum that night than I had in two years. My asshole had been pleasured so many time I couldn't count them.

They gang fucked me over and over all night long. I begged them to let me eat their cum, and everyone of them squirted their juice down my throat. My stomach was so full of sperm.

My wife picked me up the next morning and I confessed that I had the best sex of my life. I thanked her for whoring me out and that I discovered that I wanted to go totally gay.

I told her I had met a male lover at the party and his name was Melvin. A couple weeks went by and I was seeing Melvin more and more.

I loved licking his asshole and sucking on his balls. I would tongue fuck him till pre cum leaked out of his perfect penis. He talked me into leaving my wife and moving in with him. He treated me like I wanted to be treated. As time went on our sex life got kinkier and kinkier.

I am now a worthless fuck toy of my masters cock. A artificial fuck doll of a hard core sex maniac. Being fucked in the mouth and ass back and forth, over and over till he spills his delicious load in my always hungry mouth.

Me sucking on his cock like a baby sucking a tit. Savoring ever drop of his precious seed. I love to lay back with my legs up over his shoulders and he fucks me deep, and when he cums I can feel his cum shooting inside of me.

I can lay there for hours with his cum inside of me. When it's time for me to get off, he'll squat low over my face and make me lick his balls, crotch and asshole while I beat off.

I struggle with him orally, but I'm proud to say I can take every inch of him up my ass and he always fucks me bareback. I love the way his jizz drains out of my asshole down my shaved crotch and balls as my gaping ass closes up. I reach down and capture all the spent sperm and eat it.

I loved it when football season rolls around and he has all his straight and gay friends over. I give them all a blowjob at half time. The rest of the time I am servicing my asshole with their hard pricks getting cock after cock in my man pussy.

As they call me a faggot and cocksucker and I love the humiliation of being a gay sissy cum slut. He loves it when I beg him to fuck me deeper and deeper. And when I call my asshole a sissy-pussy. And he has the sweetest tasting cum I have ever had.

Since I met Melvin my life has been complete I am so happy to be his faggot cocksucker.

I got so horny writing this story I had to jack off and eat it.

If any of you are a faggot cocksucker leave me a message and vote.

I get horny too.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,349 Followers