New Husband Gets Blacked

Story Info
On his honeymoon, Simon gets turned by black men.
11.9k words
4.68
121.8k
235
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,480 Followers

New Husband Gets Blacked

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18!

This story runs at the same time as New Wife Gets Blacked Part 1 and 2.

You don't need to read the other one for this to make sense, but they go hand in hand I would say.

Thanks to "Dougslair" for editing.

My name is Simon, I'm 25 and I've just arrived to Jamaica with my new wife Danielle. We only just got married and although people think we're too young, we just knew it was right.

I work in sales so I manage to bring in enough money for us to have a really nice honeymoon. We're at a huge resort with multiple pools, bars and restaurants. Just walking into the bedroom Danielle and I are ecstatic, it's absolutely amazing and we know it's going to be one hell of a honeymoon!

Danielle is an absolute stunner, long blonde hair and big D sized tits that I just love to play with. I honestly have no idea how I got her. I'm only 5 foot 7, fairly slim but I think I'm kind of cute. My only issue is that my cock is only 4 inches, I know that I don't fully fulfil Danielle's sexual needs, however I am the only guy she's been with so at least that helps me.

Day 4 of the honeymoon

The first 3 days of the honeymoon Danielle and I sunbathed. She got a nice tan on but I am quite pale so I don't spend too much time in the sun.

"What do you want to do tonight?" Danielle asks me as we're sitting by the pool. I save my spot on the page of the book I'm reading and turn to her.

Looking at her in her skimpy bikini, I can't help but get a little turned on just looking at her.

"Should we try out the steak place?" I ask her, having been eying up that place for the first few days.

After a few hours, we showered and got dressed into our nice clothes and went for a steak. It was AMAZING! By far one of the best steaks I've ever had.

Afterwards, we headed into one of the bars for a drink. After a while we saw a group of lads come walking in.

We've seen these lads a fair bit around the hotel, we even discussed becoming friends with them. The hotel is mainly older couples so we thought it could be fun to have a bit of a night with some people our age.

I can tell from their speech that they are English. I think it's a bit weird that they have all come here for a lad's holiday but if that's what they want who am I to judge.

Another thing about this group of lads, they're all black. Not that I have anything against black people, I just don't know any.

Finishing my fourth drink, I say to Danielle that we should go say hi when suddenly, "Hey! Are you two having a nice holiday?" One of the black men says approaching our table.

"Hi mate," I reply, "Having a great time. What about you lot?" I ask.

"Yes, having a great time, come and join us for a drink if you want." He replies.

This man is a huge, beast of a black man. He's well over 6 foot and as I stand up, I realise how small I must look next to him.

Walking over to their table, I realise just how big and muscular all of these black men are. Some darker than others, but they all have huge muscles that look even bigger from their tight shirts.

"I'm Leon." The first black man says to us as we sit down.

"So, where are you two from?" Another black man says and I can see him eying me up.

"We are from Manchester." I tell him, "We're here on our honeymoon."

"Oh yes about time!" One of the black men say as a waitress brings over a tray of shots.

"You two are having shots, right? Need to celebrate the wedding!" Another one says to us.

Danielle gives me a smile to indicate that we should, so, being on holiday, I grab a shot and take it. Instantly it burns my throat and I can feel the effect of my other drinks hitting me.

We start having a few more shots and drinks and everything starts to get a little fuzzy, all I can think is how big and strong these men look.

I've never thought of a man in a sexual way but they look amazing! So big, so black!

What the fuck, am I getting horny looking at these men? These shots must be strong.

The night continues and I have to slouch back on my chair to stop the room from spinning. I can hear Danielle slurring her words as she chats to Leon, but I can't make her out in my blurred vision.

One more shot and everything starts to fade to black.

I just get flashes of things happening now.

I can feel my body being carried, two people holding onto me. I can hear Danielle's voice and this Leon's voice but I can't work out what they're saying.

Suddenly, I feel my body fall and land on a nice comfortable bed. Again, I can hear them talking but I can't make any of it out.

The talking stops, but it's replaced with another sound, a wet sort of sound.

My eyes groggily open a little, everything is still a blur and my head is absolutely spinning, but I can focus just enough to see something I can't believe.

Leon is holding Danielle against the wall and is kissing her!! What the fuck! Is she kissing him back?

I'm way too drunk to move or say anything but I can just hear the sound of them making out and then, Danielle's moan into his mouth.

Oh my god! She's fucking cheating on me!!

I try to speak but nothing comes out!

I hear the door open and close and is followed by Danielle joining me in the bed before everything fades to black again.

Day Five of the Honeymoon

"Ow, my head." I say as my consciousness returns. My head is absolutely banging and the sunlight coming through the curtains is killing me.

"Let me get you some water." Danielle shouts and jumps out of the bed, as though she was already awake.

Danielle? Did that actually happen last night? No, it can't have.

"What happened last night?" I ask her, wondering if she will confirm what I think I saw was true or not.

"Just a lot of drinking." She tells me handing me the water, relaxing my thoughts.

No, she didn't cheat on me. She wouldn't do that. Sitting up, I smile and almost laugh at myself for thinking of such a stupid thing.

Drinking the water, it instantly feels great in my mouth that feels like a desert right now.

"Those lads were fun, weren't they?" I said to her, slowly growing back to normal, "We should hang out with them again."

"Erm, sure." Danielle replies hesitantly, which is weird.

Finishing my water, I know a hot shower will make me feel better.

"Right, I'll have a shower then should we get some breakfast?" I ask her.

"Great." She replies, not even looking at me.

Did I do something to annoy her last night?

The shower does wonders to my head and we go down to the restaurant. I have a full English breakfast and I'm starting to feel human again.

"Sunbeds?" I ask Danielle and she nods at me.

What's wrong? She's barely said two words to me.

I eventually fall asleep whilst sat in the sun but I'm woken up by a shocked noise coming from Danielle.

Opening my eyes, I turn and see that Leon's standing over her bed with another one of his mates. Jason, I think his name is.

"Hey guys, how you doing?" I ask, wondering if they feel as hungover as me.

"We're good," Leon says with a huge grin on his face, "How're you feeling?"

I stare at his ripped body, with his top off it really shows just how muscular these lads are.

"Rough!" I tell him with a laugh.

I can see Danielle looking at him, although I'm not jealous, how could you not stare at a body like that.

"We are having a few drinks again tonight if you want to join us around 8pm?" Leon asks.

"Yes definitely." I reply quickly, wanting to show Danielle that I am still the young, fun guy she fell in love with. Also hoping I can make up for whatever I did to piss her off.

A few hours later, I'm getting dressed into some nice clothes, ready to see the black lads.

"Maybe we should just stay on our own tonight, not meet up with them?" Danielle suggests.

She's so amazing, not wanting a heavy night because I'm hungover. I can't do that to her, it's her honeymoon too! Although I'd love a quiet night in!

"No let's meet them, they're fun." I tell her, trying to put a brave face on.

We both finish getting ready and head for the bar. Walking in I can see all the lads chatting and drinking.

"Here they are! Here have a shot!" One of the lads shouts.

Grabbing it off him, I put a brave face on and take it. Instantly bringing me back memories of all the alcohol from the night before.

We have a few more drinks and chat and Jason asks if I want to play pool. I've never been very good at it but I go up anyway.

Jason is absolutely battering me at pool, I look up and see Danielle chatting to Leon. I'm glad she's having fun, even if it means me getting embarrassingly beat at pool.

"So Simon, how're you finding the place?" Jason asks, brushing past me and I'm sure I felt his cock gently go against my thigh.

Looking at him, his big, strong arms as he bends over to take his shot.

"Y-yeah." I stutter out and drag my gaze away from his body, what's wrong with me?! "Yeah, it's amazing!" I tell him.

"Good." He says with a sinister grin.

"So, how long have you two been together?" Jason asks me walking away from the table.

I go up and aim my shot.

"A few years, we met in high school." I tell him before hitting the white ball and missing everything on the table.

"She sure is hot, how did you manage to get her?" Jason says with a laugh, "No offense."

I hang my head a little, embarrassed over how obvious it is that she's out of my league.

Looking up, I can see Danielle is still talking to Leon and he seems very close to her. That was all a dream last night, wasn't it?

We carry on playing and Jason and one of the other black lads, carry on lightly teasing me about how hot Danielle is.

I can't say anything back, these are all big, strong proper men.

"Right, what about cards instead?" Jason says finally beating me at pool.

"Erm, sure." I tell him, feeling more and more self conscious around these men.

We sit down and start to play cards.

"So, how come you're all here on a holiday?" I ask.

"You wouldn't believe how slutty some of the women in these sorts of places can get." Jason says with a laugh.

"Really? At a resort like this?" I ask, not believing him.

"Oh yeah, and the men too." Jason says looking up and smiling at me.

Oh god, what's happening? Am I getting turned on just by looking at him! What's wrong with me? I'm straight, I'm married! Hell, I'm here on my honeymoon!

I look around to make sure Danielle can't see me getting hard whilst sitting with these lads, but she's nowhere to be seen.

"So Simon," Jason says grabbing my attention, "Danielle is the only girl you've been with since high school?" He asks.

"Y-yeah she is." I tell him, suddenly nervous around him.

"What about men?" He asks bluntly as though it's a normal thing to ask.

"What?!" I blurt out, "N-no, I'm straight." I tell him.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my thigh, it was Tommy, another one of the black lads playing cards with us.

What the fuck is he doing! But I can't seem to make him move.

"Sure, you are." Tommy whispers to me, squeezing my thigh before moving his hand away.

Oh fuck, I'm rock hard. How is this happening!

Suddenly, I see Danielle walking back into the bar, looking a little flustered. I try and subtly move my cock to go in my waist band but looking up Jason is giving me a smile to show he knows what I just did.

"Hey hun, you've been gone a while." I say to Danielle, not wanting to look at Jason.

"Sorry." She whispers and sits down next to me.

We carried on playing cards, every now and again I catch Jason giving me a smile and I have to divert my eyes.

Come on Simon, stop this! Just start a conversation to distract yourself.

"So guys, you're here to get some action. Any luck yet?" I ask, hoping they will say they've got some women on the go and won't send any attention my way.

I look up and see Leon smiling at mine and Danielle's direction.

"Yeah," Leon says with a confident grin, "I've fingered a girl here. I'm sure I'll get lucky soon enough!"

"I wish you luck mate." I tell him, glad that these guys might be too distracted to give me and Danielle any hassle.

"Oh, I appreciate it, mate." Leon says back to me in a deep tone.

"Simon, I'm going to bed!" Danielle suddenly blurts out.

Oh fuck, I don't want to be on my own with these but I can't just up and leave without making it obvious.

"Okay hun," I nervously say, "I'll be up shortly if that's okay?" I ask her, knowing I will give it about 5 minutes.

"Need me to walk you back?" Leon asks Danielle, which is weird.

"No!" She shouts back, which is even weirder.

Danielle quickly rushes away and leaves me alone with these 6 black lads.

"Simon, you have one hot wife." Leon says to me.

"T-thanks." I tell him, keeping my eyes fixed on my cards to hide how nervous I am.

We carry on playing cards for a little while, I actually get on a good streak and so have won £100! The rest of the lads have started to leave, leaving just me, Jason and Tommy.

"Why don't we make this more exciting?" Jason asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask him back.

"Let's go to our hotel room, we can play properly then." Jason tells me.

"W-why?" I ask, wondering why they want to go to their room.

"You'll see." He replies firmly, standing up and grabbing the cards as though it's not really my choice.

I know I should just go back to my room, but something about his demanding tone makes me obey.

I grab my drink and follow him to his room. It's a little further away from Danielle's and my room. Eventually reaching it, it's pretty much the same as our room but a little messier with their things.

"Right, take a seat." Jason says.

Sitting on a wooden chair, he starts to deal the cards for me, him and Tommy.

"Just like normal, except if you lose, you take off an item of clothing." Jason says.

"What?!" I say back, "You want to play strip poker, with just us?"

"Yeah, why, worried you'll lose?" He says back with a laugh.

I don't know if it's the alcohol, my winning streak or the fact that I'm horny as fuck, but I agree to go along with it.

For the first half an hour, I'm winning every hand. Jason and Tommy are topless and down to just their boxers. Which just makes this worse. I'm staring at their amazing, thick bodies and at their crotches where I can see the outline of their cocks.

I can't help it, they're so fucking hot!

"Right, last game." Jason says.

"Tired of losing?" I laugh back, loving beating these guys at something.

"Whatever." He says back to me but with a sinister laugh.

We play one last hand and... I win again! Finally, winning now over £200. I stand up and prepare to leave.

"Wait a sec." Jason says standing up.

I can't take my eyes off his black body, his big crotch.

"You get the last bit of the winnings." He says.

"W-what do you mean?" I ask.

In a heartbeat, Jason wraps his fingers around his boxers and pulls them all the way to the ground. Showing me the only other cock I've ever seen in my life.

Oh my god! It's fucking huge! It's so dark, so thick, so fucking beautiful!

"You seem to like what you see." Jason says.

I can't keep my eyes off of his dick. It's three times the size of mine, so fucking perfect. How can a man have such a big cock.

Suddenly, Tommy stands up and I watch him pull his boxers down and his big, black cock is loose.

I find myself stood fully dressed with two big, naked black men.

They both start to walk over to me, I'm frozen solid as these black men surround me.

"I... I should go." I stutter out, my eyes flicking between to two naked men.

"I can see how horny you are for us." Jason says reaching me, "You had a hard cock when Tommy's hand was on your thigh."

"I... I... I didn't." I stutter out again, both of their hard cocks now right next to me.

"Look at the little bitch, can barely look away from our cocks." Tommy laughs out.

"Please, I need to get back to my room now." I weakly protest.

"No, no." Jason says, his big, strong hand resting on my shoulder, "Get on your knees and take a closer look."

"I can't." I stutter out.

"I wasn't asking." He says and I feel him putting pressure on my shoulder.

I don't know what's going on with me, but my knees give in and I slowly lower myself onto the ground in between these two black men.

I'm not gay, what am I doing?! But oh god their cocks are amazing!

Now, I'm at eye level with these two monster cocks.

"Go on, you know you want to." Tommy whispers to me.

I look up at him from the floor and see both black men smiling down at me.

Maybe, maybe I can just touch them, see what it feels like to have a cock that size in my hands.

Ever so slowly, I reach my hands up and take both cocks into both hands. They're so big and so warm.

"Good girl." Jason whispers, just adding to my humiliation.

"I.... I need to go." I whisper, although I don't take my hands off their cocks.

Holding onto their dicks, both inches away from either side of my head, I wonder how I ended up in this position.

"No, you don't." Jason says firmly, "Take my big, black cock in your mouth."

"I can't." I whisper.

"Open your mouth and take my cock in like the good whore you are!" Jason says back to me.

Something about his tone, I can't say no.

Am I really about to do this? My new wife is asleep somewhere and here I am with two big, black cocks in my hands.

Yes. I am about to do this.

My fingertips can't even reach around his dick.

Opening my mouth, I give Jason one last look up before leaning forward.

I first feel the thick head pass my lips, then rest onto my tongue. Closing my mouth, I wrap my lips around his big, black cock and for the first time in my life I have a cock in my mouth. Something I never thought I would do.

"Good cocksucker." Jason moans.

"Mmmm." I moan accidentally around his dick from being called a cocksucker.

Looking up at him, Jason smiles down at me with my mouth filled with his dick.

Why does it feel so good, so natural?

With Tommy's hard cock still in my hand, I open my mouth more and start to push Jason's cock deeper into my mouth.

I can only imagine what Danielle would do with a cock this big, it's so much bigger than mine.

"There you go, take my cock deeper." Jason whispers.

"Mmm." I moan again, I can't believe I'm actually sucking a dick!

Instinctively, I slowly move my hand up and down Tommy's cock as I bob on the head of Jason's cock.

"Such an easy turn." Tommy laughs out.

"I know yeah, imagine if his pretty little wife knew what a faggot her husband is!" Jason laughs, just adding to my humiliation.

Why am I letting them talk about me like this? Why do I love it!!

Feeling more and more turned on, I start to bob up and down Jason's cock faster, loving the feel of it in my mouth.

I run my tongue along the head, tasting his delicious precum that fills my senses.

"Mmmm!" I moan as I suck his dick, trying to do what Danielle has done to me so many times.

"My turn, you fucking faggot." Tommy orders.

Pulling my mouth away from Jason's cock, I only have to turn my head slightly to see Tommy's cock aiming at me.

Still holding onto Jason's cock, I lean forward and take the second cock in my life in my mouth. Really acting like a whore for these two godlike men.

"Oh yeah, I love watching a new faggot suck my cock." Tommy moans out.

"You know how these straight white boys can't say no to nigger cock." Jason laughs.

Hearing them say the "n" word just seemingly turning me on more.

I bob up and down on Tommy's cock, still not believing this is actually me doing it. At the same time, I wank Jason's big cock.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,480 Followers