All Comments on 'Cock-Sucker: 'Psycho-Sexual''

by tristantrotsky

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
totally depressing - MINUS FIVE - i feel like vomiting

to paraphrase your first line: Sometimes reading the wrong story about a guy can be a mistake, a terrible mistake. (Should have instead helped Dame look for the smelly sock chapter two!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
IDK

Mesmerizingly twisted. It's like watching that show Taboo, or the Kardashians....you feel ill and enthralled at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sick!

No other word to describe it!

MutZ

ElderlySchoolteacherElderlySchoolteacheralmost 11 years ago
I love the way you write

Please keep going. You can't please them all, and I guess you aren't even trying. Good for you.

nanobotnanobotalmost 11 years ago
Talented

You are mindblowingly talented. I didn't even care about the sex, just every tantalizing description, every textured vision you revealed in an artful strip-tease macabre. This new methodology and orthography satiated better than porn- blobs and blobules- the fabulous description of the bathroom- gloriously disgusting! His perspective of the house in comparison to his mind- Genius! You dotted the i's and crossed the t's of excellent craftsmanship. My only advice to you is that once you let the character establish his vision you don't need to reiterate how low he is,just show how low he'll go.

Well done!

SumacandIvySumacandIvyalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful and Horrable

Strong voiced, creepy, couldn't look away. Not a pretty story, but a darn good story.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
Another winner!!!

Five star all the way but it is going to come in for some share of criticism because this writer tells it like it is and some people don't want to hear it.

But good pornography is not always about attractive people.

It should be judged on it's value as good honest writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Horrible story, well-written.

tristantrotskytristantrotskyalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks For Comments

Very many thanks for all your comments, good and bad, they are all read and appreciated. But maybe you should have seen my original version, before 'Literotica' asked for the toned-down re-write...? The title reference to the "Psycho" movie is maybe a clue...

ElderlySchoolteacherElderlySchoolteacheralmost 11 years ago
yes please

any pointers to the original version, or other writings of yours, would be gratefully received. And yes, I was kind of wondering what the psycho and the invisible mom meant :).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very good

your writing is great- do you write professionally?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertristantrotsky@tristantrotsky
Human being, with all the diversity and contradictions that it entails. Love living, Beat Poetry, Dada, BeBop, loud music, sensuality, books, movies, jazz, SF, Jack Kerouac, surrealism, Beatniks, other planets, Allen Ginsberg, intergalactic communications, William Burroughs.....