Cock Sucking is Fun

Story Info
Helen feels good about sucking cock.
2.1k words
3.54
87.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cast of characters

Lucy: a defense attorney who sucks her son Joey's cock

Melissa: an admission officer at a local university, who has had sex with Luke

Helen: a paralegal recently hired to work for Lucy

Luke: a middle school dropout, now enrolled in college after fucking Melissa

(These women also appear in other stories. Only Helen is new here. Everyone is over 18.)

Lucy was ambivalent about her relationship with her son, Joey. On one hand she felt he had become a man - a man in every sense of the word. He could eat pussy and he could fuck with the intensity of a donkey. But he hadn't reached 20 yet and wasn't mature enough to handle his God-given sexual prowess. She agonized over this until she felt she needed a second opinion, maybe even a group consensus.

She called Melissa, who had just returned home from her admissions office at the university. She had helped Luke fill out his college admissions paperwork. Luke, ever appreciative of Melissa's help, had fucked her through four more climaxes. She was coherent to a point. Luke usually left his women babbling incoherently.

Lucy needed to talk to her about Joey, and could wait until Melissa had a drink or two. Melissa asked Lucy to call her after dinner.

To pass the time, Lucy took a long shower. She lathered herself thoroughly, spending a bit more time on her groin area. In fact she felt her pussy would definitely benefit from more loving care. She spent almost a half hour bringing herself to orgasms over and over. Her clit, since she was a teenager, had grown an inch from over stimulation, but she wasn't complaining.

Lucy called Melissa back at 8:30 PM, after dinner. She told Melissa that Joey hadn't been home much lately, that she was worried that he was hanging out with the wrong crowd. He also smelled like cunt. Lucy missed sucking on Joey's cock, and was wondering if he'd found someone new to blow him. Just thinking about Joey's thick dick got her aroused again and she fingered herself to another orgasm. She spent too much time playing with herself, and this was impacting her work.

Melissa suggested Lucy bring it up at their monthly meeting for professional women. Every month they had a guest speaker and since the topic was Motherhood Forever, Luke might even make a good speaker.

All the women in the group had exposure to 'growing boys' in one aspect or another. Luke would be especially appropriate because his background would be relevant for this small group of frustrated women. The meeting was usually for women only, especially those who felt neglected by their husbands. Melissa suggested Luke could come along as her guest. It was unusual, but Lucy was persuaded. She appreciated that Luke's reputation was legendary.

* * *

Being overloaded at work, as well as spending too much time in the ladies' room, Lucy needed to hire a new paralegal. Her caseload was becoming unmanageable and she was missing deadlines set by the court. Judge McBride had warned her about asking to extend deadlines.

She first interviewed, then hired Helen Burgess. Helen had been a senior paralegal in San Francisco at the Rossini law firm. Rossini represented inmates in California prisons - matters dealing with overcrowding, prisoner rights, bad food. There were over 30 prisons in California for men alone. Her job was answering mail, and forwarding suicide letters to the appropriate attorneys. She received huge bags of mail every day, and finally couldn't handle the pressure. It should be noted that the State lost all its cases, so the Rossini firm made a huge amount of money representing inmates.

Helen filtered the emails she forwarded. Some were blatantly sexual, inmates beating off to their letters, and enclosing sperm smears. The inmates knew someone would read them and maybe get a vicarious thrill.

Letters that offered a sexual promise, she answered using only her initials "HB". She sprayed her responses with a delicate cologne so the recipient would know it was a woman writing to him. Her responses were brief, encouraging, yet sensual in a way. In so many words she would say 'I feel your pain'. In spite of company policy, or legal constraints, if you will, she actually wrote back to some of those men. She had no idea what they looked like, so in her mind she created her own ideal man - rugged, muscular, tattooed and lusting after someone exactly like herself.

The inmates described themselves, what they were feeling, and that they were desperate to find a sexy woman to write to. They drew sketches of their sexual apparatus, in most cases cocks depicted as absurdly huge, dripping globs of precum. Penises physically impossible in reality, 16-18 inches long, and as thick as a forearm. But no matter, these sketches had Helen fingering herself to orgasm after orgasm in the ladies room. Her supervisor wondered if she had a bladder infection.

* * *

When Helen left the Rossini firm, she sadly left her pen-pals behind. And she regretfully left San Francisco. She worked for Lucy now as a senior paralegal. She hates working in San Jose.

Lucy invited Helen to join their professional association which met monthly. It was a small but intimate group. These were professional women who had a common goal: break through the glass ceiling while getting off as much as possible.

On the night that Helen was supposed to speak - a Friday night - she was seriously injured by a drunk driver. She was driving onto Rt 101 in Sunnyvale towards San Jose and a woman who had too much to drink ran into her car. Lucy heard the news over the radio as she was driving to the meeting. Lucy was shocked and devastated. Helen was close to death.

What follows is taken from Helen's notes, the talk she was to deliver that evening.

'My name is Helen. I'm 40 years old and divorced. In spite of my impressive experience dealing with incarcerated men, I see myself as a filthy slut. If I were to die today and meet St Peter, he'd say to me, "You're a filthy slut and we have a special place for sluts like you ..."'

But Helen did come close to death that Friday and she did meet St Peter. She found herself outside her body, face to face with St Peter. He appeared in a turtle neck sweater and slacks, looking like an Apple VP. The words 'filthy slut' were echoing off the wall.

St Peter was appraising Helen, with a bemused smile. "But St Peter, don't you look past the sins we committed in life and see only the spirit?"

"That's bullshit. Call me Peter. All of us up here are worthless sacks of shit, except of course, Jesus. He's the only one who knows what the fuck is going on ..."

"Like what? "

"Never mind, we'll get to that later."

Peter looked at the 'Lamb's Book of Life' and frowned.

"This Book is gibberish. How many cocks have you sucked before the car crash?"

"A few. Mostly boys my son's age. Including my son. He's nineteen. About 25 cocks ..."

"Sounds about right." He made a check mark in the Book.

"You did some good work with incarcerated men, I see. Tell me how that went ..."

"I worked for a law firm that represented inmates. The State treated them

like shit ..." she paused apologetically. Peter indicated for her to continue.

"Those men hadn't seen a woman in a long time. They sent me letters that had dried cum stuck to the pages ...some were suicide letters."

"It's hard to imagine a guy would jerk off just before he kills himself. Usually they want a good meal."

"Yes. That's true. But sperm is the essence of life, and the men were making a statement ..."

"OK, I got it." Peter scribbled a few words in the Book.

He looked Helen in the eye and asked her, "Do you know why we consider you a slut?"

"Because I'm a cock sucker?"

"No, because you lead people on. You dress like a whore. You pretend to be a saint when you're not a saint."

"Oh ..."

"You're bisexual, I take it."

"Yes."

"If we put every cock sucker in hell, they would be nobody here except me, and a few withered nuns. And Jesus, of course."

"So cock sucking is a good thing?"

"Yes. It's better than robbing a bank. Actually insider trading is worse, because then you're a cheat as well as a worthless human being ..."

"Ohhhh ..." she thought of all the inmates doing time for trivial felonies like selling weed ..."

"Maybe I should send you back to San Jose ..."Peter offered.

"I hate San Jose. Please, don't send me back there!!" Helen cried.

"Do you believe in hell?" Peter asked.

"Yes, doesn't everybody? They taught us in church --"

"More bullshit. The closest thing to hell is San Jose traffic on a Friday night."

"That's true ..."

Peter paused. "I am going to tell you something that few people understand ..."

Helen listened carefully.

"There is no hell because Hell is being away from God's presence."

"Ok ..."

"Since the Lord is everywhere -"

"Oh, wow!!"

"Good girl! Peter grinned.

"But you're too young to die now. I will send you back because I want you to be a role model for cock sucking..."

"How would that work?"

"Just do what you've been doing - but feel good about it."

"You mean enjoy myself?"

"Of course. That's why you like to suck cocks, right?"

"Yes ..."

"Stop flagellating yourself. Talk to the group and tell them the Truth. As Jesus used to say, the Truth will set you free ..."

"The Truth being that cock sucking is the path to salvation?"

"Exactly."

Helen immediately found herself back in intensive care at Good Samaritan Hospital. She smiled, realizing that even in death, humor is eternal. She phoned Lucy and told her she'd be out soon. Lucy was elated and they re-scheduled the meeting for the following month.

The girls were there, eagerly awaiting for Helen to speak. The room was crowded.

"My name is Helen, and I did have a dirty secret I wanted to get off my chest. But whatever it was, I forgot it. My goal in life is to enjoy being a cock sucker. Or giving blow jobs, if you prefer. But a blow job is quick, and has a negative connotation. Sucking cock is fun and you should be able to suck cock all day long if you have the time."

The women nodded, smiling.

"I prefer to suck young cocks, although there's nothing wrong with sucking older cocks, if you prefer. I don't care to be ranked, that's all. My advice to you is, suck cocks and be happy."

Everyone applauded. Her talk lasted only a few minutes, but was certainly inspirational.

Lucy needed to introduce Melissa's guest, Luke.

Her intro was a bit formal, but tongue -in-cheek.

"I invited Luke to say a few words. Most of you already know Luke from what he has accomplished in the field of female sexuality. He's on staff at the Imperial Dance Studio. So without further ado, here's Luke ..."

Luke, grinning, stood up to scattered applause. He was wearing his tailored jeans as usual, and as usual, all eyes were riveted to his crotch. Luke is over 6 feet tall, and is slim, and has a pronounced muscular butt.

He did not plan on speaking long, since he typically grunted, a man of few words. He was kicked out of school in the 8th grade.

What Luke said is not truncated, since he didn't say much.

"Hello, ladies. I don't usually talk much because my mom always told me to shut up ..."

You could hear a pin drop.

"I got to where I am today by hard work and fucking women ..." The silence was deafening.

"I am going to college with Melissa's help. Software development will be my major. I don't usually tell tales, but Melissa has a beautiful ass ..." Heads turned to Melissa, whose face was red.

Lucy spoke up. "OK, Luke, that's enough. Thank you."

Turning to the women, she said, "Luke is a good example of how difficult it is to break the glass ceiling, if all you want in life is a good, stiff cock. Men can work 18-hour days, but women need to get laid. Men's sex drive tapers off as they age, but women always have needs." This was a universal truth.

"Luke, show them your cock!" Melissa yelled. Luke unzipped his jeans and hefted out his huge semi-erect weapon. There was a chorus of gasps. He rolled his foreskin, as the women salivated and applauded.

Thanks, Luke." Lucy said. "You better leave now if you value your life ..."