All Comments on 'Cock Sucking is Fun'

by homerdepot

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stream of Consciousness?

No doubt about it... you like talking about your topic. I presume you're a guy and the aim of this is to encourage women to see your side of pleasure.

As a writer though, you really should look a developing your characters - a bit more than just the quick introduction at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wow. I thought this was going to be a fun story about someone's journey to finding iut sucking cock was fun...But NO. This has got to be one of the most disappointing stories on here, and that is saying a LoT because i have read thousands of sex stories on many forums like this one. Mind you, I can put up with the occasional misspelling bad grammar or even mixed up tenses but this one had no story at all. This was like someone going from one subject to another and back again with no sexual fantasy at all included in the writing.

If you are looking for a sex fantasy this is not it. If you're looking for a story about giving head, this is not it. No one's dick gets sucked in the story and no one lives through having their dick sucked. If you want to waste your time then you have read this story and read this far. I am sorry that you got sucked into reading it too.

SheerlookSheerlookover 3 years ago
Maybe an actual story for once?

You’re very prolific, with a wonky style of writing, so it’s hard to see anything but satire in every story. And not necessarily good satire.

Women don’t love to suck 10 inch dicks. I’m a bit short there, but physical discomfort doesn’t turn the majority of women on. Like un lubed anal sex with a (or any) 10 inch dick. Fairy tale.

Your repeated cop conduct complaints (in this series) get offset by pussy licking to mitigate damages - so who’s corrupt?

I think you have some great stories and maybe series in you. I’m still looking for them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous