Cock, Tail

Story Info
A recently dumped futa encounters a sexy bartender.
7k words
4.58
20.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DTales
DTales
358 Followers

Every morning, Veronica got up at six in the morning. Even on the weekend, where there was nothing to wake up for, even if she'd been up later than normal that night... she would wake within ten minutes plus or minus of six. This would give her a whole hour to prepare herself to be freshly washed and perfectly prepared to sit in traffic for the better part of the next hour. If she could somehow shower and do her makeup in traffic, maybe she could get some of that time back.

Veronica was perfectly prepared to leave for the work day. She left her bedroom and walked out to the living room, seeing the television on and a video game being played.

"You're up early." Veronica called over the couch.

"No, I'm not." Came the slightly groggy reply.

Nicole, Veronica's roommate, sat at the center of the couch. As perfectly organized as Veronica was, Nicole was disorganized and sloppy. She hadn't bothered to brush her short platinum blonde hair in a while, still dressed in pajama bottoms and an old T-shirt, surrounded by take-out containers, crumbs from a glass of dry cereal in her lap.

"You stayed up all night just to play this game?"

"I have to save their little souls from the Devil."

Veronica stood next to the couch. Nicole didn't look away from the screen to engage her. In her defense, it looked like a difficult boss battle.

"Nicole... you need to get out of this funk." She begged. "It's been two weeks."

"I'm fine." She insisted.

She definitely wasn't. Nicole wasn't screaming and crying anymore, and hadn't broken anything in rage, but deprived of all that energy and anger... now, Nicole was just existing. This was the worst response to getting dumped that Veronica had ever witnessed. It had completely destroyed Nicole's self-esteem.

"You're not fine. You're stuck. You need to get out there."

"And find someone else to break my heart, and to tell me lies, only to stab me with the truth?"

"She hurt you with lies, not the truth."

"She said I was inadequate."

Veronica faltered. "What difference does that make?"

"She was much bigger than me." Nicole couldn't gesture with the controller in her hands. "Almost twice as big as me. I thought she was just gargantuan. It turns out I'm just small."

"It's no big deal."

"I know you're trying to cheer me up, but... what do you know about penis size? You're a lesbian."

"You know how big my vibrator is? It's like one of those pen lights."

"Well, I don't vibrate at four thousand RPM."

A sudden loud noise came from the game. Nicole set the controller down. "Well, that was my last life, so... I guess I will go to sleep."

Without turning off the game, she fell to one side and pulled a throw pillow under her arms. Veronica lovingly draped a blanket over her and rubbed her shoulder. Nicole barely looked up. Veronica kissed her on the cheek.

Despite it all, Nicole still smiled, as Veronica knew she would.

"When I get home from work, we're going out and doing something. You need to get out of this low orbit you've been trapped in."

"OK." She responded weakly.

Veronica left.

Nicole felt like she'd been buried in concrete, the light bed sheet like an equal strip of chain mail, pinning her to the couch. She hadn't been pulling these all-nighter gaming sessions because the game was that compelling. To be fair, the game was excellent. Nicole simply couldn't take any more nights writhing in bed, replaying events over and over in her head, wondering where it had all gone wrong, wishing she'd said something else.

All she wanted was to wear herself out to the point where the physical exhaustion would distract from her emotional turmoil, too weak to masturbate with her inadequate penis, and sleep would come quickly once her head was on the pillow.

But even this time, the sandman was being stingy. Nicole's head crackled with the static of the overtired yet anxious mind. She reached to the coffee table and grabbed the controller. She started a new game, and simply held down the A button at the start of the first level. The controller buzzed with the vibration of the first player repeatedly shooting into open space.

Nicole then reached into her pajama pants, pulled out her penis, and set the boomerang-shaped controller between her cock and balls, the points of the controller surrounding either side of her erection. The sensation made her exhausted body quiver as the vibration continued ceaselessly.

Over the growing numbness, she felt something build up inside her. Nicole used her other hand to pull her T-shirt off her body and hold it against the tip as she finally reached her climax, depositing her seed into the shirt.

With her last bit of strength sapped, the controller slid from her hand and to the hardwood floor with enough force for the batteries to be knocked loose. The game politely asked her to re-connect Player 1's controller, but it was too late. She was asleep, still weakly clutching her come-soaked shirt.

---

Luckily, Nicole woke up before Veronica got home, so she could be rid of the 'used' shirt and clean herself up a bit in preparation for her return. As Veronica got home, Nicole was in a black T-shirt and jeans. Compared to her fashion choices from the last week, it looked like a prom dress.

Veronica changed out of her office togs and into something more appropriate, a red dress with bare shoulders, sleeves that reached the middle of her forearms, and semisheer accents on the decolettage. She looked great, of course, but Veronica was the kind of effortless sexy that was evident even in a winter coat and tuque.

They took a taxi into the city. It was better than driving and parking somewhere dubiously legal and praying all night that they wouldn't get broken into or towed. The inside of the bar had the dim lighting and brick walls of any good speakeasy. The bar itself was a huge square with a smaller square inside that several people in black clothing and aprons mixed drinks, shook shakers over their shoulders, and jabbed at huge ice cubes with picks in a way that looked therapeutic.

There was something that Nicole didn't expect after they'd already entered the door and paid the cover: a line. There were people sat at the bar, even some being served, but there was a queue leading up to the front of the bar.

"What's this about?" Nicole asked.

"This is Cocktail. It's one of those menuless bars. You go up to the bartender and tell them about yourself, and they then make a drink specifically formed for your personality."

Nicole didn't look impressed. "That seems silly."

"Hey, it's hard to get on the list to even get in here. That's the only reason I didn't take you sooner."

After ten minutes, they reached the front of the bar. The main mixologist was a shockingly beautiful woman, tall and statuesque, with dark wavy hair, full eyelashes and black lipstick, packed into a tight black latex top and skirt, fishnets on her arms and legs. She was so fair, she almost looked like a black-and-white photograph.

"Welcome to Cocktail. I'm Karina." She beamed. "What could you tell me about yourself?"

Veronica went first, describing herself in rather embarrassing detail, the way a movie gushes about its virtues on the back of the case. Maybe the praise was true, but even for a great movie, to describe one's virtues in such a way just felt undignified.

Somehow, Karina took this data and returned with a cocktail, red fluid floating temporarily above some clear alcohol, streaks drifting down like blood spilled into water. A single cherry sat at the bottom of the martini glass like a stone.

"I'll find us a seat." Veronica took her drink and disappeared.

Suddenly, Nicole was left alone with this woman.

"Hi!" Karina said with the same enthusiasm as before. "What's your name?"

"Nicole."

"It's nice to meet you, Nicole. I'm Karina. What can I make you tonight?"

"You want me to tell you about myself, so you can use your FBI psychological profiling skills to make a perfect beverage for me?"

"Something like that."

"Well, if you can keep a secret, you know what I really like?"

"What's that?" Karina tipped her ear towards Nicole.

Nicole moved in very close, almost closer than she would if she was going to kiss her. "I really, really like... condensed atmospheric vapor that forms on cool surfaces, but only that which appears on large natural rock formations of at least one thousand feet above mean sea level... or two thousand if I'm in Europe."

Karina turned her head back and stared at Nicole for a moment. She didn't budge. Neither did Karina.

Breaking away, Karina walked off to a nearby refrigerator and pulled out a glass bottle of a green soda, popping the cap off on a bottle opener held somewhere below the bar.

She presented it to Nicole, who took it. "You want me to add any alcohol to that?" Karina suggested.

"No, I don't want to get drunk right now." Nicole said, tipping the bottle back into her mouth.

"A bar's a silly place to be, then." Karina noted.

"This bar IS a silly place." Nicole walked off to find her friend, who had found a two-person cafe table not too close to either the kitchen entrance or to the lavatories.

Needless to say, Veronica didn't approve. "I paid thirty bucks to get you in here so you could drink soda?"

"It's good. Maybe there's free refills."

"For a bottle?"

"If not, then at least I've got five cents. Or ten, if we feel like taking that road trip to Michigan you've always wanted."

Maybe it was the caffeine entering her system, but Veronica was at least glad that Nicole was starting to sound a bit like her old self.

---

There was a break in the queue leading from the entrance. Maybe the bar had reached capacity and this was the kind of establishment that was strict about fire codes. Nicole took this opportunity to return to the bar and politely asked if she could get a second bottle.

Karina took the empty bottle back and placed it aside for future recycling. "You're going to be buzzing around here like a bee if you keep this up."

"I can handle it. I used to drink Red Bull at about this rate."

Just hearing the name of the drink made Karina grimace.

"What? You've got some in that fridge! I can see it."

"I still don't like it. But we need to keep it to make drinks that mix caffeine and alcohol."

"What's that called? Attempted Suicide?"

"No, that's the name of a different cocktail."

Nicole returned to her seat. Veronica wore a knowing smile. "What took so long? You flirting with her?"

"Oh God no." Nicole shook her head, her short hair tossed about.

"What? She's gorgeous."

"She IS, but... there's no way I'm going to go hit on the bartender. That's hard enough for anyone, much less when you're a futa."

Veronica stared at her. "Are you kidding me right now?"

"What?"

"Did you not look at that tight skirt?"

"Sure, her ass is really something."

"I'm not talking about her ass."

Nicole turned towards the bar. There was a gap built into the bar where the staff could walk out, rather than climbing over it like a gorilla. Karina walked past it, directly sideways to the gap. For just a moment, Nicole could see a bulge standing out from the center of her tight skirt. It almost looked like she had crammed a Red Bull can in there to cool herself down.

Before she could think better of it, Nicole jumped to her feet and returned to the bar. Karina noticed her as she approached, and set down a glass. Nicole's heart pounded in her chest as she quickly summoned the courage to speak.

"I'm sorry, but I've got to know." Nicole began. "How can you just pack that thing into that latex skirt? I've never been able to wear something like that with such confidence."

"Are you... a futa?" The bartender whispered the last half of the sentence.

"Yeah, I am." Nicole answered.

Karina drew her eyes up and down Nicole's form. "You know... if you'd actually let me know something about yourself, I think I might've be able to guess that."

"Sorry. But I'm not a show-off. Then again, if I had that one, maybe I would have a change of heart. How do you do it? Or is it simply a direct product of having one that large?"

"See, the tragedy is... so many of us futa have to live with hiding it. But it doesn't bother me if anyone knows because... the truth is, I've got bigger secrets than this."

Nicole felt her cheek grow hot as she felt herself growing hard, tenting the fly in her jeans. Nicole moved her purse away from her groin and showed her jeans-enrobed erection to Karina. "If you're saying you've got a bigger surprise than that... then I want to see it."

They stared at each other, similar to their first stand-off when ordering her 'cocktail.' Once again, Karina was the first one to break eye contact.

"Scott?" Karina called over her shoulder. "Take over for a while."

---

Karina and Nicole walked a narrow set of stairs into a room above the bar. There were some storage shelves lined with miscellaneous supplies and bottles. At the back wall was a wardrobe, old-fashioned CRT television and TV stand, a few plushies keeping them company... and a bed. Or at least a mattress, sheets, box spring and metal frame keeping it off the floor.

"Holy moly." Nicole said. "I didn't think I'd see this up here."

"Sometimes, I'm counting stock until very late, so I put a bed in here so I can just crash."

"Oh, I thought it was to bang your patrons if someone got too flirty." Nicole's hand fell on Karina's hips and pulled her in closer, their skirt-clad packages pushing against each other.

"Well, that also can happen. But only if they're VERY sexy." Karina hummed, pressing her lips into Nicole's. They tumbled onto the bed, Nicole's thin lips almost smothered by Karina's. She slipped her fingers into Karina's skirt and somehow released her swelling cock from its tight prison.

Feeling the circumference of it, Nicole broke her head away from Karina's just to see if her hands were deceiving her. It wasn't the biggest, or even as big as her ex. It seemed to exist in that 'sweet spot' between eight and nine inches, where only wimps would complain that it was too big.

Karina backed away, off the bed and back to the floor. Nicole brought her mouth around the head, sucking the hot thing until her lips slipped off with a wet pop. Karina put one hand in Nicole's short hair, scratching her scalp and coaxing her head back and forth. Nicole spun her tongue around the tip a few times before sucking the tip some more.

Without warning, Karina stepped back and out of Nicole's mouth, a thread of saliva connecting them before it broke.

"Oh, come on, I'm not that bad, am I?" Nicole protested, wiping her lower lip.

"I want to show you something before we continue. I don't know how you're going to react."

Nicole smirked. How many times had she had to say that exact sentence to a prospective lover?

"You don't have anything I don't have." Nicole said, rubbing herself through her jeans.

The tall beauty looked away. "Not yet."

Before Nicole could think of what that meant, Karina took a step back and held out her arms, then swung them in tightly, tensing her muscles and gritting her teeth. Her face turned red from holding her breath... and then turned a startling magenta that climbed all over body. Her bust swelled, her hips grew more generous, and her skin popped and stretched as her limbs swelled with defined muscle. Her clothing didn't grow with her, but woven vents held together with crisscrossed red cord appeared as she grew.

Most troubling, two brown horns grew from below her hairline, curling backwards almost into a circle, stopping just above her ears.

Nicole leaned back, having watched the entire transformation. There was no fire, no glowing lights, not even the scent of brimstone. She had changed forms as simply and neatly as dry ice sublimating into its gaseous form.

Karina opened her eyes, both glowing like tea lights in the dim room. In a slightly undignified move, Karina self-consciously picked at her behind... and released a new extension from the latex confines of her skirt. It almost reached the floor, wavy and prehensile, a blunt arrow-shaped protrusion at the end.

Horns and a tail.

Turns out... she DID have something that Nicole didn't. And Nicole was familiar with how someone traditionally gets those.

"You're a demon?" She asked breathlessly.

"I prefer to say 'succubus,' because it's cooler." Katina cooed, returning to the bed.

Nicole pulled her legs up onto the bed, moving away from Nicole's advancing hand.

"Don't be afraid." She insisted. "I haven't sold my soul or anything like that."

"How did this happen?"

"When I lived on the west coast, I knew a futa who was the same way. We made love, and now... it passed on to me."

Nicole brought her arm up to Karina's arm, rubbing two fingers against it. The muscle underneath felt like stone, but the skin above it was soft. She expected a process like this to leave the skin with boils or scales or something else unpleasant to touch.

"Can you..." Nicole gulped. "pass it on to others?"

Karina's arm went behind Nicole's head. "If they're very nice, and if they're looking for a change."

Nicole nodded her head without meaning to do it. "I'm definitely looking for that."

They clapped together with enthusiastic force and kissed. Nicole tried to force her tongue into Karina's mouth, but her teeth were closed. Maybe they were too sharp to tongue-kiss safely. Unperturbed, she strung a line of kisses down Karina's hot neck.

Karina's fingers, now pointed with long fingernails, slipped delicately into her latex top and brought her breasts out, revealing her mulberry-colored nipples. Nicole's mouth immediately made one vanish as she brought her mouth over it and one hand to the opposite breast. She suckled one, then the other, rubbing the underside of the swelling nipple with her tongue.

With a gentle moan from Karina, Nicole's tongue felt the warm splash of a single squirt of milk. She swallowed it automatically. She released her lips from their lamprey-like clasp on her nipples, one hand falling over her stomach.

"Should I have swallowed that?"

"Are you lactose-intolerant?"

"No."

"You'll be fine."

"Is the milk... an aphrodisiac?"

"I don't... think so? Most people love sucking my tits, and we both get turned on from the procedure, but I don't think it's actually an aphrodisiac."

"Well... what about..." Nicole grinned, threading two fingers into Karina's tight skirt, pulling them down, exposing a few inches of erect shaft. The tight skirt wouldn't come far enough for the whole thing to be freed, so Karina had to coax it out with her free hand.

The lengthy magenta extension stood out of her skirt, a drop of clear precum gently sliding down the tip.

Nicole's mouth went to it immediately and sucked the tip.

Her theory was correct. This definitely was an aphrodisiac. But she knew that already. The combined taste of the milk and the tiny drop of precum was a combination she should suggest to Karina, once her mouth wasn't filled with cock meat. She raked her lips along Karina's cock, feeling the protrusions of the veins against her lips.

Karina clenched her muscles and put one hand on Nicole's head. They turned in place, Nicole kneeling between Karina's legs as Karina came down onto the end of her bed. She stroked the underside of Karina's colorful erection with her tonguye, feeling the heat emanating from the hard extension, much hotter than she'd ever felt. It didn't seem to burn her tongue, so she kept at it, slathering the whole thing in a thin layer of spit for her finger and thumb to glance effortlessly up and down the length of it.

With a gentle choke from Nicole, Karina's come bubbled out from Nicole's lower lip, splattering against her bare tits. Nicole felt the remaining come in her mouth like hot tea, and spat the glob into her hand. The blob of come was quickly absorbed into her hand. Her palm reddened, the skin feeling thick and leathery for just a moment before an unnatural wave wobbled through her flesh like gelatin. When her skin stopped moving... it was the loveliest shade of purple. Even the spots where the come had landed so warmly on her tits had turned purple. Her chest now looked like the back of a poison dart frog.

DTales
DTales
358 Followers