Cock, Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole rubbed at the discoloration with her fingers. It neither moved nor smudged. It was like her skin had been permanently dyed. She looked up to Karina, who held two fingers on the underside of her cock.

"Please... tell me where you want the rest." She whimpered.

Nicole's mouth formed an 'O' shape and approached the tip of Karina's cock. She wrapped her lips around the tip and felt the hot jizz filling her mouth... and then evaporating into sweet vapor just as quickly before she could swallow and feel the hot cream slide down her throat. She coughed out the funny-tasting air and stuck her tongue out, only to have it unfurl well past her chin. Her tongue was now skinny and forked like a snake's.

Pulling it back as rapidly as a retracting measuring tape, Nicole pinched her mouth shut, uncertain she could form words with this new tongue. Karina passed her the hand mirror. The come had made her mouth and chin purple, her lips a little fuller and bearing a natural moist that looked better than even the most expensive lipstick she'd ever owned.

It looked silly, but perhaps when the procedure was finished and her skin fully tinted...

Nicole extended her long, thin tongue and wrapped it around Karina's cock like the stripe on a barber pole. It slid like a thin, wet worm, all over her cock. Karina rolled her head back, her own snakelike tongue twirling around her lips. Karina's fingers pinched her nipples, squirting her milk in random directions, a few drops of milk hanging from her thumbs.

Karina tensed, pulled her cock out from the slippery grip of Nicole's tongue, and sprayed come into Nicole's face, her eye closing just in time. The flesh sizzled and bubbled as the pigment spread to the left side of her face. It was hot without being unpleasantly so. Nicole retracted her tongue and pointed the magenta cock, still disgorging copious amounts of come, onto her tits. She rocked the cock back and forth, decorating her tits like a strudel before rubbing the come into them with both hands. She felt the skin stretch and yield, the flesh grow denser and heavier, as her breasts swelled a full cup size within her fingertips.

Suddenly, Nicole grabbed her head. Her vision was flashing, and she felt disoriented. She couldn't tell how far away the ceiling was, or the floor. She reached forward for the bed frame to steady herself, even though she was still on her knees.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't see..." Nicole said. "At least not well."

"I didn't get it in your eye, did I?"

"No, it's not like that. It doesn't sting it's just..." She struggled to describe what she was seeing. "it's like wearing 3D glasses when you're not watching a 3D movie."

"Close one eye." Karina suggested.

Nicole closed her left eye. The world fell into place. She spun her head around. When she returned her gaze to Karina, she had the mirror again. Her left eye was surrounded by purple flesh.

She switched eyes, opening the left and closing the right. Suddenly, the dark stockroom was bright and visible, with hints of indigo light emerging from the tip of Karina's cock, where the last remnants of come were trickling down. That eye also glowed faintly, as Karina's had before.

"Is this what you see all the time?"

"Only when I'm in this shape."

Nicole experimentally opened her other eye again. The conflicting information, the different depth of the lenses in her eyes, the way each eye processed light differently... the sensation immediately made her dizzy. She pinched one eye shut again.

"Maybe I should..." Karina folded her arms behind her head, but her tail swung around and wrapped around her shaft once, rolling gently up and down her cock. "do the other eye, so you can see."

"That would be nice." Nicole switched eyes, covering her left with her hand. In short order, Karina used her tail to deliver another blast of hot cream into Nicole's face, this time covering and transforming her right eye.

Nicole opened both eyes, and the world was back to normal, but for the strange purple lighting. It felt like she had permanent night-vision.

"You can see into the ultraviolet spectrum now." Karina said. "Not very useful unless..."

Both pairs of eyes fell on a small glowing stain on Nicole's jeans, near the crotch.

Nicole's hand covered it. "That's mustard, I swear. I've washed these like five times since then..."

"You need to switch detergents." Karina noted. "The one thing you get good at in this business is getting stains out of your clothes."

"Is that why you wear all latex?"

"No, it's because I'm a freak and I love feeling my cock tightly enveloped in latex, constantly in danger of one perfectly sculpted ass getting me hard and ripping free." She said this as she crawled forward like a cat, forcing Nicole onto her back, her head landing perfectly on the pillow. This was a move Karina had clearly perfected over time.

"Somehow, I don't think you're going to break out a condom at this point."

"Despite my fondness of latex... definitely not."

Holding herself up with one hand, Karina used her other to slide Nicole's panties to one side and position her tip right against Nicole's slit. "You ready?"

Nicole nodded.

Karina pushed herself in gently, until just the tip vanished inside Nicole. This was apparently too slow for Nicole's liking, as she reached around to Karina's bare buttocks and grabbed them, pulling them in until Karina disappeared inside her, both of them grunting.

Oh yeah, Nicole thought to herself. She had missed this.

Leaning on one arm, Karina took over the thrusting duties from Nicole. She took her other arm and folded Nicole's right leg upwards until her foot was above her head.

"You're very flexible." Karina complimented.

"I've never been able to do that before."

"You'll find many things no longer denied you when you've got the whole body." She kept up her gentle yet stern thrusts.

Nicole squealed, her arms reaching for the top of the bedframe, as she came against her stomach. The waves of pleasure and breathless dizziness faded into a sudden shame. "I'm sorry!" She begged. "I'm sorry I came too fast."

"There's no such thing as coming too fast." Karina said, pausing for the moment. "It's not a race or a competition. I'm going to give it to you until I come, and if you come a few more times before then, that's fine. In fact, that's great. Besides, I came like four times giving you those leopard spots, so I'll still be ahead."

Nicole found herself frozen in place. She was used to her lover yelling at her for not holding back. Sure, if she was the one doing the pounding and she lost control, there might be cause for objection. This stranger, who was technically still at her job, was being slower and more deliberate than her ex. With her, there was always an unspoken sense of obligation, like she was rushing to finish so she wouldn't miss a bus.

Karina rubbed her fingers in the puddle of come on Nicole's abs and licked one of them with her thin tongue. Nicole leaned forward and chose a finger for herself, eventually planting her lips back on Karina's, tongues tangling briefly like double helix.

Nicole brought both hands onto the sides of Karina's head. The transformation had created a point at the apex of Karina's ears. If the transformation only gave Nicole elf-ears, she would probably do it.

"Anyone ever lick your horns?" Nicole asked suddenly.

"No?" Karina said, as if it had never occurred to her.

Nicole gave Karina's right horn a lick.

"Did you feel anything?"

"No. What did it taste like?"

"Like nothing. Like licking something made of glass."

"Maybe if they weren't so sharp, we could do some interesting insertion stuff with this."

"I like the insertion we're doing now better."

"Me, too."

Karina continued to pound Nicole, slowly growing stronger and more dominating. Not in voice or in behavior, but in simple action. As she got faster, she leaned forward, pushing down on Nicole's shoulders with great strength. She ran one hand through her short hair and held her still as she reached her climax seconds after Nicole's second orgasm.

Karina held her thrust in as deep as she could, pouring seed into Nicole's nethers. Through the tsunami of pleasure, Nicole felt a new form of ecstasy. A warm tingling spread from her crotch to her hips. Her pelvis widened, her thighs thickened, her legs stretched... and her buttocks grew bigger, stretching her slid-over panties until they snapped like flimsy thread.

The warm sensation moved down into her legs, pooling in her toes, as though huge hot fingers were pulling her legs by the toes and making her taller. Nicole's steely grip on the edge of the bed got looser as her arms lengthened and her elbows unlocked. The warmth hit her heart and turned it into a grenade, repeatedly bursting and spreading the sensation to new parts with each powerful beat. New muscle and bone formed from somewhere, some unseen energies making her feel powerful. Every cell in her was changing, enhancing, being made brand new.

Was this what she had been saving all those people from in her video game? Maybe she'd been playing the bad guy all along.

After what felt like a half-hour of afterglow, Nicole looked at her arms. They were completely purple, about the same shape as before, but with more muscle tone. Her fingers weren't pointed into claws, and her skin wasn't leathery like a pair of alligator shoes. In fact, it might even be softer than before.

She looked down to her feet. While a little larger, they hadn't fused into hooves like she had feared. Being able to stomp with the power of a large unified keratin foot would be interesting, perhaps even giving her steps more authority. But that wasn't apparently part of the bargain.

"Come on." Karina pulled her out of bed. "Let's see the real you."

They moved up to a mirror and height chart against a far wall. Nicole was fully formed, taller and leaner than she was before. Her skin was a deep purple, which made her hair look completely white in comparison. She saw her tail swinging behind her legs, unsure if she was even controlling it. Her cock was a little larger, still in the general scale to her height that she remembered. Above her eyes were two silver fluted horns, shorter than Karina's. How had she not felt them before now? They were as light on her head as a hair clip.

Karina appeared behind Nicole and placed one hand on her bare shoulder. "Do you like it?"

Nicole grabbed Karina and threw her into bed. Karina rolled to her side, one hand supporting her head, posed like a centerfold. Loathe as she was to hide Karina's beautiful cock, even as it gently softened from being put through its paces, Nicole rolled Karina over onto her stomach and brought her legs off the edge of the bed, holding the base of her tail upward like a handle.

Tickling the edge of Karina's folds with the tip of her cock, Nicole chuckled. "Purple and magenta... let's see if we can make violet."

"It doesn't work that way." Karina said quickly. "But I'd still love it if you fucked me."

"If you insist."

Nicole pressed herself into Karina. Even as she dug her fingernails into the flesh of Karina's buttocks, they never scratched. The flesh was as strong as Kevlar, but with the perplexing soft yield of fatty tissue. She reached forward and grabbed Karina's cold horns with both hands.

Karina's pussy...

It had been so long since Nicole had found herself on this side of a good railing. How cold and unfriendly her last felt in comparison, only presented after a great debate and bargaining ceremony that would bore even the staunchest UN diplomat. These weren't the coals of Hell's fire she felt, this was passion. Her passion. Their passion. The transformation had evidently not turned her into a slave, or maybe it had, because all she could think of was drilling this purple pussy until... until...

Nicole lost control and poured her seed into Karina's pussy. Suddenly, her perfect fit didn't seem quite so lovingly tight, and Karina's horns seemed to grow just a bit within her grip. She released Karina's horns, feeling as though she'd emptied herself. No longer pinned under her, Karina turned to her side and jerked herself off until she was spewing ribbons of white come into the bedsheet.

"Don't waste it!" Nicole put her hands together, as though there was a hole in the bottom of a barrel of priceless whiskey.

Karina pushed Nicole away with her other hand. "You can't!" She cried, as she dumped her seed onto the bed sheet, where it quickly evaporated.

Nicole looked lost. "Why? Why couldn't I..."

Her sentence stalled as she stood out of her bed. Once again, Karina towered over her, her clothes stretching like she had tried to muscle herself into the world's most inappropriate middle school uniform. She strode over to her full-length mirror and put her hand on the top of her skull, between her horns, and then to the height chart next to the mirror.

"Did... I just make you grow?" Nicole asked with a hint of fear.

Karina took the nearby measuring tape and extended it on the end of her erection. The measurement now read eleven inches.

"How tall are you now?"

"Six-three." Karina said, sounding disappointed.

"Is that from your horn or your head?"

"My head."

"Jesus Christ." Nicole cursed, then immediately took it back. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said..."

Karina laughed. "Your ideas about succubi are very old-fashioned, I assure you." Her arms slinked around Nicole's shoulders, pulling her in for a kiss.

"How do I... change back?" Nicole asked, trying not to sound ungrateful.

Karina took Nicole's hand gently and walked her to a small doorway that led to a smaller lavatory and shower stall. Nicole stepped in and Karina turned on the water.

"COLD!" Nicole shouted.

"It has to be. It's the quickest way back to normal." Karina muscled her way into the stall, soaping up her body and trying to tolerate the terrible chill. She felt like charcoal being sprayed with water, cracking and sizzling as it inevitably cooled her down.

They left she shower and dried off before returning to the back room/bedroom. Nicole walked before the mirror and froze. Despite returning to her normal skin color, she barely recognized the fit, tall woman standing in the reflection. Her figure wasn't as curvy as when in succubus form, her lips not as plump.

"Why am I still tall?" She asked her reflection.

Karina came in behind her, still taller than any volleyball player she'd ever seen. "This part is permanent. Well... I know someone who can help me knock down a few inches. I really can't be this tall. I'll hit my head on every ceiling fan down there." Karina tapped a text message into her phone.

"Is this going to happen... every time?"

"If we're in succubus form, yes."

"Maybe we could just do it like this. I've done it enough times."

The back of Karina's hand gently glanced against Nicole's breast. "Trust me... when we both know how good it could be when we're in our succubus forms... we won't be able to help ourselves."

"We could use protection."

"Tried it. Something causes the condom to break every time."

Nicole looked at this beautiful woman, barely able to fit in her clothing, legs as long as the work week, blistering hot cock that she was thrilled to put to use... and she couldn't have her. She had her just long enough to know she could go for seconds and thirds every night and never grow sick of it... and it was now denied her.

And that was fine. She could once again see that the ocean was filled with aquatic animals. She didn't need to jump back into a relationship like she had with her ex. Even going back to her didn't sound like a good idea.

"I guess that's OK." Nicole said softly, sitting down on the bed, having barely got her jeans back on, like they'd shrunk in the wash. She hooked her fingers into her sneakers and brought them next to her feet, dismayed to see her bare feet stretching out well larger than the shoe.

"What am I going to..." Nicole said, before being interrupted by Karina setting her high-heels next to Nicole's feet.

"These should fit." Karina said. "They certainly won't fit me anymore." Karina put her foot next to Nicole's sneakers. In comparison, her feet looked the size of snow shoes.

Nicole put them on. "I don't really need to be any taller."

"How do you think I feel?"

Nicole stood on the heels, expecting herself to topple over like she did every other time she tried wearing a heel of this size. Somehow, she felt perfectly in balance, like she was held up with marionette strings. The room felt smaller, she felt more prominent and important, like someone had drawn a black outline around her for emphasis.

Futas often find themselves the subject of unwanted attention. But this feeling... she could acclimate to this.

Nicole returned to the table where she'd left Veronica behind. She was still there, an empty glass before her, and an empty plate speckled with salt.

"Did you try a margarita?" Nicole asked as she sat down.

"No, they had a pretzel I felt like trying. I just had to kill time while you were up there."

"You didn't get another drink?"

"Nah. I'm not even buzzed. You might be after all that caffeine."

Nicole smirked. "I'm feeling a little crazy."

She reached over and kissed Veronica on the lips.

Veronica leaned back after the kiss, one hand over her heart. "Whoa." She panted. "That's a little crazy, all right."

Nicole chuckled. Veronica continued to try to catch her breath.

"Did you get taller?"

"It's just these heels."

---

Late. Very late. After last call.

Everyone else had left Cocktail and gone home. Karina was still there. Everything was counted and accounted for. Everything was clean and ready for the next night's business. But Karina was standing on the roof of her building in her silk bathrobe. Despite her sudden increase in height, the robe was still large enough that it could be tied closed. Karina simply let it stay open to feel the cool breeze against her body. Nobody was awake to complain about it, so she indulged and let her cock hang out.

Besides, with this new size... she was itching to show it off.

The sound of a three-point landing on the rooftop rang through the night. Karina walked towards the sound.

"You got my letter." Karina grinned, looking at the visitor that had appeared on her roof.

It was an angel. One could have called her that without seeing her wings, as she was a beautiful young woman with dark curly hair and green eyes, dressed in all white and with a quiver and bow over one shoulder. One hand was covered with an archery finger guard. The tip of her fat cock hung just past the hem of her skirt.

"Of course." The stranger answered, standing up tall. "We get every letter that has been sealed with a kiss."

"Can you help me?"

The angel sighed, reaching into a cinched cloth bag. She pulled out a brown cylindrical candy wrapped in plastic.

"This should bring your height back down a few inches." She tossed the candy to Karina.

She unwrapped the candy and threw it into her mouth. "Ooh, root beer barrel. My favorite. You remembered."

"Of course I remember. Sweets are my business. Just let it dissolve slowly, and you'll be back to your old height."

"I really appreciate this." Karina said, the candy perched in her cheek like a wad of tobacco. "You've saved me having to buy a whole new wardrobe."

"I can't save you from worse if you keep making new succubi."

"I haven't made a new one in six months. It was time."

"And when they start making new ones? And the ones they make start making new ones?"

"Then maybe we can stop hiding." Karina sniffed. "You know how hard it is."

The angel closed her eyes. "My employers don't see it that way."

"We'll hash it out when the time comes." Karina said fearlessly.