Cock… Tail

Story Info
Young boss gets to "know" new cocktail waitress.
2.6k words
3.74
8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CapnJock
CapnJock
12 Followers

My stories are memoirs of my working in parent's guesthouse to make money for college, then progress to the time when I was an hotelier and culminating with me as sailing ship captain. I have collected them in a series of volumes entitled The Intimate Intercourse of a Hedonistic Hotelier, A Memoir. This Story is from Volume II, The College Years 1969-1973, Mmmm, Mmmm, Good!

Memory, however, is a faulty device, as any trial lawyer will tell you. No two witnesses to any incident relate the same series of events. Memories are colored by experience and imagination. I have been blessed with a surfeit of both.

As I write this memoir at the start of my eighth decade of life, I find the memories of some of the events related have dimmed. I find though, as I continue to write, many of the memories burst forth like a climatic crescendo in a welcoming grotto of pleasure.

Though these stories are, for the most part true; I freely admit that some of the stories are "more true" than others. I can say, however, that all the stories are based on true events. I have changed the names of the participants to obscure their identity and to give them plausible deniability, if they so choose.

*****

I was working at my parents business, The Captain Joseph Baker Guesthouse, in the summer of 1972 to earn money for college. I was attending Whatcom State College and was soon to enter my senior Year. I had married my high school girlfriend after getting her pregnant her senior year in high school and my freshman year in college. We married in June 1970. The baby was born prematurely on August 1st, Heather's eighteenth birthday and tragically died four days later.

My job that summer was evening host and manager of the property. I often worked from noon to past midnight. Late at night I'd return to where Heather and I were staying, in a cabin on her parents property past Fernwood. Fernwood was little more than a wide spot in the road with a post office and a general store about fifteen miles south of the guesthouse.

It was a quiet Sunday evening and looked like the bar was going to close up early that night. So, I thought I'd take the time to get to know one of our new employees. Sunday was often an early dinner night.

"Hey Sandi, would you like to go out for a drink after you get off work?" I asked the cute cocktail waitress secretively.

It was fairly early but the bar business had wound down. It was about nine o'clock.

"Sure Jacques, I'll be off in about half an hour, things have wound down in the bar. Ben can probably handle it." She replied.

"Let me know when you've signed out I'll be in the office." I said.

"Okay!"

About a half hour later she comes into the office and seductively said, "So... where do you want to go? We probably shouldn't go to Swifton or Port Arbutus; you're married and too well known."

This was true, I was married and I was well known locally, but I was just asking her out for a night cap, not for the night! I just wanted to get to know her a little. It didn't hurt that she was cute. At least I thought that was what I was doing.

"I don't know, what do you think?" I asked, truly at a loss, as we walked out into the parking lot.

"How about Cortez or Dunlap? I know! The Dunlap Tavern is kinda fun."

"OK, Dunlap, but that's about fifty minutes away."

"May be in your car, let's take my brother's Trans Am; it's a lot faster than your VW van." She said.

It always kind of irked me when people called this VW a "van," I don't know why. Chevy had vans, and the guesthouse had a Ford van. But, this was a VW Microbus! I guess I'm a little OCD.

"Sure, if you'd prefer." I said hiding my irritation.

"I'll drive." She said.

I expected she would, as it was her car. I got in on the passenger side. The Pontiac Trans Am was a sleek looking coupe with bucket seats, too big to really call a sports car, in my opinion. Off she zooms. We got to Dunlap in about 40 mins; shaving ten minutes off my time estimate. I think she exceeded the speed limit a mite.

The Dunlap Tavern gave last call after we got our first beer. We engaged in small talk about my growing up at the Guesthouse and my college. We only had about a half an hour to talk before they closed. When we finished our beers, we went back to the Trans Am.

"Do you want to drive? It's really fast and fun." She asked as she gave me the keys.

"Sure, where do you want to go?"

"I guess back to the island." She said. "Do you know a good place to park?"

"Uh, yeah, sure." I said, not knowing that our evening together wasn't over.

As we left the Dunlap city limits there was a straight stretch of road to highway 120.

So I decided to see how fast this puppy would go! I stepped on the gas and the acceleration was palpable! I had it up to 100 mph in no time. And in no time I saw the flashing blue lights!

'Oh jeese, just what I need, a ticket. How am I going to hide this from Heather?' I thought.

I pulled over immediately, and have the window rolled down with my license at the ready.

"Sir, do you know how fast you were going?" The Dunlap cop asked.

"No sir, not exactly; it's my girlfriend's car, and she was just letting me drive it for the first time." I said half-truthfully.

"Have you been drinking?" He asked.

"Yes sir, I had one beer at the Dunlap Tavern." I replied.

"I know. I saw you. I'll give you a warning this time. If you'd have lied about the beer I would have given you a speeding ticket or worse!"

"Thank you, sir," I said as I received the slip of paper.

"Whew, I really dodged a bullet on that one." I whispered to Sandi.

"Yeah you did!" Sandi stated.

The police car passed us and pulled off at McCourt Road. I drove on, paying very close attention to my speed. With this powerful machine it was easy to drift over the limit.

When we got back to the island, I took the road that would take us to Strand Road. We pulled off the road at Strand County Park, which is really just a small secluded parking area just before the road climbs the bluff. It is a beautiful water view; you can see Lowe Island Light, and the lights Victoria beyond.

Alas, the bucket seats were not really conducive to necking. I gave it the old college try. I was still in college after all. I climbed as well as I could to her side of the car. I tried to get my hand into her crotch as I was kissing her. She tried to position herself to ease my entry in to her cunt. It was as frustrating for Sandi as for me.

If we had brought the VW Microbus it would have been different. It had bench seats and plenty of room on the floor in the back, and a sleeping bag to boot!

"Jacques, this is ridiculous." Sandi finally said. "Let's get in the back seat."

So we get out of the car, flip the front seats forward and get in the back seat. It's is better, but not much better. I could at least put my arms around her, and unhook her bra. We could embrace.

As the passion progressed, I got her underwear off and my pants down so I could get my penis close to the ultimate target. We were twisted up like a pretzel. Finally, she was leaning up against the window with her feet by the other side of the car she had her legs spread as well as the cramped quarters allowed. Her five foot four inch frame fills the back seat. I entered her very moist vulva.

I rammed my penis to the hilt in her waiting vagina, after a couple of thrusts I cum in a series of powerful blasts. She wraped her legs around me and I started thrusting again, before long I had cum again, repeatedly, deep through her voluptuous vestibule. We lay briefly panting in each other's arms.

"I hope that makes up for being stopped by the cops." She said.

"Yeah, that helps a lot!" I replyed. "But I've got to get home before it's too late."

"Ok, Jacques, I really liked that. Can we do it again sometime?" she cooed.

"You really liked that?!?" I exclaimed, thinking, 'Crammed in the back seat like that, is certainly not the best fuck I've ever had.'

"Yeah, but maybe next time we don't have to do it in a car." She stated flatly.

On the way back to the Guesthouse I learned a little more about Sandi; perhaps a little more than I wanted.

"Sandi, Tell me a little about yourself. Where are you from, what brings you to the island, stuff like that." I said wanting to know a bit about someone I just screwed.

"I'm spending the summer with my brother who is in the navy. He's stationed at the Naval Air Station."

"I'm from the Las Vegas area. I know what you might think, but I didn't date much in high school. My family is pretty devoutly Mormon."

"I got the job as a waitress to get out of the house and away from my domineering brother. He doesn't know I work in a bar." She explained.

"I lost my virginity to a sailor friend of my brother's about a month and a half ago." She continued.

"That evening, my brother went to Port Arbutus for more beer, leaving me 'n Jake to watch T.V. As soon as Orin had left, Jake pulled me to him and kissed me. I kind of liked that, so I let him. Then he undid my bra and fondled my breast. I kind of liked that too. Then he laid me on the couch and continued kissing and fondling. That was ok. But when he started to take my pants off I said, no! He called me a prick tease. He said he knew I really wanted it and he was going to show me. I again said no. He held me down. He got my pants off and somehow he got his pants off too." She went on.

"Before I knew it this prick's prick was in me. At first it hurt a little, but then the feel of his big cock stretching my vagina felt kinda good. I imagined it was David Cassidy making love to me. As his cock pressed against my clit I got this wave of pleasure. He pumped a half a dozen times and came inside me. I really liked the feel of that too!" She said with a smile.

"He got off me and pulled his pants back up. He asked me not to tell my brother. Of course I couldn't tell my brother anyway, you know. Now I want to do it as often as I can. My brother would be really pissed if he found out, either about how much I enjoy sex or about his friend who first took my virginity. I don't want to see him again even though I liked it. Jake's kind of a jerk. He wouldn't take no for an answer." She said referring to the maidenhead thief, or more correctly rapist.

She telling me about the jerk who took her virginity and the situation left me confused. How she can still like it when she describes her losing her virginity and the rape in which it happened? I'm glad she does seem to enjoy me, though. So maybe we can do it again. I pull up behind my microbus and get out. I open her door and escort her over to her side of the car and give her a passionate good bye kiss.

"See you tomorrow night," I said casually.

"I don't work tomorrow," She said, as a matter of fact.

"Ok, I'll see you next time you work," I stated slightly bemused.

"Oh, I look forward to it," she said with a big smile. "I really would like to do it again with you. You know... when you think of a cock... tail, think of me."

I get into the old '63 VW bus and head home. I thought, 'Wow! I wasn't expecting to get laid this evening. This could be the start of a convenient sexual release; an occasional piece of cock-tail (waitress).'

Heather and I were living in one of the Dinner Point fishing cottages. There were about a dozen still left from the old Dinner Point Fishing Resort of the 1920's before the crash, on Dinner point. It was the one in front of Heather's Parents house and next to her grandmother's house. When we were first married we lived in a house my parents owned on Swan Road but when we went back to Whatcom College, they rented it.

When I got home it is well past midnight and Heather was asleep. She awakened as I undressed.

"Oh, you're home late. Any problems at the Guesthouse?" She asked sleepily.

"No, I just had an issue with a cocktail waitress." I said nonchalantly, not mentioning that the issue was semen I injected into her.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Do you want to make love? Will that make you feel better?" She asked solicitously.

"No, I'm a little tired." I said not wanting to have her touch my penis which is still slimy from Sandi's and my co-mingled love juices.

"Oh, come on, I've been dreaming of you and I'm ready. We haven't made love since this morning," she pleaded.

Technically, it was yesterday morning, but I won't quibble. I actually did want to make love. The car sex was less than satisfying. Since she was hot to go, it was less likely she would notice that my penis had Sandi juice on it.

"Ok, Heather, I'd love to."

I mounted her. My penis was hard just by her invitation. Not wanting to risk foreplay I instantly entered her well moistened vulva. My penis slid in easily.

"Oh! You have been dreaming of me, you sweet thing!" I whispered as I filled her vagina with my engorged cock.

"I have, but I needed you to make the dream come true." She cooed.

I thrust a half a dozen times and cum in a bust of semen deep within her. I smiled to myself as my penis twitches with the after jets of sperm. This was the third time I'd had sex with two different women within two hours; first the Dutch sisters Yin and Spott, then the Canadian high school girls Kate and Meaghan. It was still a bit of an ego boost.

"Thank you Jacques, I love you. I feel better now. How 'bout you?" She conveyed sleepily.

"I love you too, Heather, and yes I feel much better." I said truthfully.

My screwing Sandi in no way affected my love for Heather. And heck, sex always makes me feel better no matter how good I already feel! We both fell fast asleep.

CapnJock
CapnJock
12 Followers