Home Alone, MILF Craves Excitement

Story Info
TV repairman visits exhibitionist MILF.
4.9k words
4.52
25.4k
23
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

I recently split from my husband. There were numerous reasons but now I am living on my own with my 2 kids. Obviously, this restricts my sex-life, so I take the excitement where I can find it!

I've always had a high sex-drive -- and this hasn't decreased any as I've got older. Even when I was married, I would need to entertain myself at least once or twice a day, on top of the good, regular sex I had with my husband. The arrival of two children reduced significantly the time and opportunity to indulge myself, so whenever there was an opportunity for some "me time", I would grab it with both hands.

Most of this story really happened and other parts I have made up -- or fantasised about often.

Chapter 1

A few years ago, when I was still married, I had to stay home from work one day to let a guy deliver a new TV. I didn't mind doing that at all - it meant I had the house to myself and some peace and quiet. A day off work was exactly what I needed, I imagined staying in bed till as late as I wanted, pampering myself, maybe even watching some porn and playing with myself. I hadn't had any time to myself for ages.

That morning I did all of these things. I spent ages lying in my bed, legs spread, playing with my pussy. I took myself to the edge a number of times, pinching my nipples, teasing my clit and spanking my pussy so my lips were swollen and deep, deep red. Eventually, I sat at the end of the bed, wanking hard, watching myself in the mirror, cumming and screaming as I worked my tool in and out of my hole.

I still had plenty of time before the delivery guy arrived so I hopped into the shower, my pussy still throbbing from my orgasm. I couldn't stop teasing my clit, keeping it fully engorged, aiming the water from the showerhead directly between my legs. I was fantasising about showing off for the delivery guy, nothing too much, but definitely enough to make an impression. I hoped it would be someone young and fit, someone who whose cock would get hard when they saw how I had dressed for them.

I remember just stepping out of the shower when the doorbell rang. The TV guy was about an hour early. My cunt was still twitching from my orgasm and I suppose that made me a bit more daring. I didn't really have to think twice before diving into my wardrobe to find my favourite long, red robe. It's my favourite because at first you don't really recognise just how see-thru it is -- I have worn it many times in hotel rooms -- it's decent enough to wear while half-hiding behind the door, to let room-service into the room, but completely indecent once I'm standing in the middle of a brightly lit room, completely naked underneath it.

I felt absolutely filthy as I answered the door, pretending to hide myself by clutching the edges of the gown together, but knowing that the gesture wasn't quite doing the job, except for pulling the sheer fabric closer onto my skin and making my nipples more visible.

To be fair to the guy, he tried his best not to notice. I have a pair of 36FF tits, thick dark brown nipples, that had tightened completely in the cold air and were jutting through my robe -- so it must have taken a bit of effort.

"Hi, I'm really sorry, but I was just in the shower," I stammered.

"No worries," he said. "It was easier for me to take this job first. Once I've finished here, I'm going on to Guildford -- just give me a minute to get everything out the van."

He went back out to the van to collect the TV and I tied the robe belt loosely around my waist, which at least made everything a bit more decent. I held the door for him so he had to move past me sideways through the doorway carrying the TV, the knuckles on his hand under the TV box, brushing against my thighs.

We got chatting as he unpacked the TV. I sensed that he knew I was dressed like this deliberately.

"Would you like a cup of tea?" I asked

"I'd love one, but I'm in a bit of a rush."

In the 15 minutes he was there, I made no attempt to cover up. In fact, I remember sitting down on the sofa, letting the gown split and fall to the sides of my thighs. Nowhere near my pussy, but I would only have had to open my legs a fraction before he would have been able to see I wasn't wearing any panties.

I remember the way he looked at me and I have often wondered since if he knew just how horny I was right at that moment. I wasn't sure I would have been able to stop him if he had made a move. Here I was, more or less naked with a stranger in my sitting-room. There had been no excuse for me not to go and put on some clothes, instead I had stayed with him in the room the whole time, encouraging him to watch me as I moved about, bending over sofas to sort cushions, or kneeling down beside him to help clear up the TV packaging. The only time I left the room was to loosen the soft silk belt around my waist. When I walked back into the TV room, it was barely holding the robe together and there was a small gap, exposing about a centimetre of flesh that ran all the way from my throat to the bottom of the robe

As he finished and packed up, he gave me his business card.

"I've just started my own company," he explained. "We do all kinds of home repairs, installations and any kind of odd jobs."

"I'll bear you in mind if there's anything else I need done," I smiled.

As we walked to the door, him following me with the old TV in hand, I gave him plenty of time to have a good look at my arse. To be honest, I remember being a bit disappointed that he was playing things so coolly. At the time I was 35 and he was probably early 20s, but I was in good shape and I have never struggled for male interest - so my ego was well and truly dented

I held the door open for him again, this time he was a bit more deliberate as he passed by. He stopped right in front of me, again I could feel the back of his hand against me, but this time it was much, much closer to my pussy. We stood for what felt like ages, his hand held against the inside of my thigh. I tried not to betray that my pussy had started twitching again.

"Remember you only need the one remote control now for all the devices," he told me, as he moved his hand very slowly and very subtly from side to side, getting ever closer to my cunt. My throat was completely dry and I was almost faint from excitement.

"Next time you need anything sorted, just call me. I'm sure I'll be able to come over. It's been an absolute pleasure to help, I just wish I wasn't in such a rush"

"Well hopefully I'll be properly dressed for you next time," I laughed, blushing at how obviously I was flirting.

He smiled and looked me directly in the eye as he moved forward his hand brushing slowly, very firmly and deliberately across my pussy. I gasped involuntarily and immediately felt like a slut. The centimetre of bare flesh that I had exposed deliberately, had allowed direct contact between his hand and my pussy lips. There was no doubt he knew exactly what he was doing. He also knew that I wasn't going to complain.

As soon as he left, I went upstairs and brought myself off again - thinking about what could have been if I had been a little bit braver, or he'd had more time. I wondered if he had felt the heat from my pussy, if he had heard me gasp, whether he wanted to fuck me or whether he had simply been teasing me. I spread my legs and used my clit vibrator to get me over the edge again. I enjoyed a couple of huge orgasms before I had to stop -- my pussy-lips were aching and my clit was far too sensitive to allow me more.

Chapter 2.

Over the years I must have wanked about that guy at least 100 times, hoping I would have a reason to call on his services again, imagining what he would do to me. I fantasised about how he would rip off my robe, maul my tits and fuck me against the hallway wall. I imagined the door wide open, allowing any passers-by to hear me screaming as I wrapped my legs around his hips to get his cock all the way up inside me.

So, 3 years later, recently single and in need of a TV to be installed for my new house, he was the first guy I thought of. I googled him - it took me a while to find him. Then I called him.

Once I told him where I had lived previously, he remembered me immediately. I have to admit that fluffed me up a bit. He did remember me! My pussy started twitching as I tried to strike up a conversation.

"This time, I will try to be dressed when you arrive" I teased, hoping for a response.

"Probably a good idea," he replied "Last time it was a bit difficult to concentrate"

"Yeah, sorry about that, I was almost naked," I continued. "I hope it wasn't uncomfortable."

"Only when I stood up," he shot back. We both laughed at the innuendo.

"See you on Wednesday at 11.00," he said.

"I'll look forward to it," I replied.

We had barely spoken to each other the last time, but I wondered if he had thought about me since, perhaps discussed me with his friends or even better, wanked at the thought of the opportunity and what he could have done. I wondered if he knew just how fucking horny I had been.

The night before he was due, I packed the boys off to bed early. I lay in my bed, fantasising wildly about what might happen. I watched some amateur porn on my laptop - headset on, so I could listen to the girls cumming - (that has always turned me on) I wanked my pussy really hard, imagining him on his knees sucking my swollen clit. I wondered how big he would be, I imagined he was huge, I tried to picture him behind me, pulling my hair as he fucked me doggy-style.

Eventually I fell asleep. When I woke in the morning the horniness hadn't subsided, I was still soaking wet. I must have cum in my sleep. I got the boys off to school and went back to my bedroom to prepare for him.

It would be too obvious if I used the same ploy today as last time. Coming out of the shower, soaking wet and wearing only a sheer robe wouldn't do it. He would know as soon as I opened the door that this was more than a coincidence.

It was only 8.30am and he was due at 11.00 and I didn't have to collect the kids till 1.00pm. 2 and 1/2 hours to get ready and two full hours to tease him and hopefully fuck him. I took my time in the bath, shaving my pussy, playing with my clit, before moving into a full wank. As the water cooled, I went through to my bed so I could watch myself in the mirror.

My lips were still a little sore from the hard wank and spanking I'd given them the previous night. The skin nipped as I worked some oil in and I could feel my lips swell. I brought a small mirror down from the dresser and placed it between my legs. I couldn't believe how fantastic it looked, huge, red lips opening up to my cunt that was oiled and open.

I poured more oil and watched it run between my lips into my hole. I relaxed and my hole opened wider. It looked filthy, my pussy was swallowing the oil as I opened and closed it and I imagined doing that on webcam, (a new late-night hobby) mmm... I was so fucking horny (again!). I wanted to reach for my vibrator and finish myself off, but the desire to tease was stronger. I couldn't wait all day in my robe, so I decided to get dressed.

Then he called - unfortunately he was going to be late - another job had taken longer than expected. He hoped to be there by 12.00pm. That was still ok I thought, an hour session. That would be more than I'd had in the last year.

What to wear? Short brown leather skirt, stockings and my new 5" heels were easy choices. I tried various tops but nothing was quite as obvious as I wanted to be. Then I remembered a cream see-thru top that I had bought and had worn only once with my white bra. I didn't like the style of the top but its transparency was ideal. Tucked tightly into my skirt and worn without a bra it showed almost every detail of my tits.

I chopped and changed, boots to shoes, suspender belt to hold-ups, sheer bra to no bra, panties or thong.

I hadn't noticed the time, it was almost 1 o'clock. I had to pick the boys up from school - I couldn't believe it, all the preparation for nothing. I needed to rush but I couldn't go to the school dressed as I was, but there was no time for a major change.

The shoes were replaced by my new brown boots and I quickly threw on a cardigan over my top. My long coat was ideal to hide the significant area of leg between the top of my boots and the bottom of my skirt, but hiding my stockings was the least of my worries. As I jogged along the road, I could feel the stockings slide down my leg. I had forgotten to remove the baby oil from my thighs before I put the stockings on. I tried discreetly to adjust them before I entered the playground, wondering if they would stay up long enough to get back home

I made it back home but I now had the kids and the possibility of a little thrill this afternoon had gone -- I was gutted. I was still in my coat when the van pulled up in front of the house. The kids hadn't come in from outside yet and were playing in the garden. Quickly I shouted to them that the man had arrived to collect the TV and that it would be best if they played in the garden until he had gone. I locked the back door and raced through to the front lounge window to check if it was indeed the right guy. My heart was racing.

The doorbell rang, there was no time to change or prepare. I was still in my coat when I answered the door.

"Hi, come in. Thankfully I'm dressed today, but from one extreme to another......barely covered last time to a winter coat and boots today"

He laughed.

"Where do you want it?" he asked, looking me in the eye and only half-indicating he was talking about the TV. My cunt started twitching.

"This one is for the bedroom," I reminded him.

I watched him lift and carry the TV with ease. I hadn't paid much attention to his body the last time, only remembering that he was quite young, slim and attractive...not usual delivery-man material. Now I found myself looking at him in more detail. His jeans weren't tight but I could still see the outline of his arse sticking out and I imagined running my hands slowly up the back of his thighs, mmm.

I was suddenly aware of how hot it was, a combination of the excitement, the wool coat and the fact that the central heating had been on all day. Did I have the courage to take off my coat? My heart was racing as I unbuttoned it as I walked through to where the guy was setting the TV down on the floor.

"Is here ok for you?" he asked.

"Perfect" I replied. "Can I ask a favour? You know that you've got to uplift the other one because it's smashed? Can you open the new one and check it for me, I want to be sure it's ok before you leave. Is that ok...have you got time?"

"Yeah, no problem," he said. "It's not something we normally do but I've got plenty of time -- no more deliveries this afternoon. I've actually got this model at home. I can check that it's working ok if you want"

"Brilliant, I'd really appreciate that. Let me find something to cut those straps. You fancy a tea or coffee if you're not in a rush?" I asked.

"Yeah, thanks. Coffee, milk and 2 sugars would be great."

I walked into the kitchen with my heart pounding. I couldn't actually believe that this was happening. This guy should have delivered and been gone by now and here he was offering to setup the TV and have a coffee. I wondered if he really was looking for something more? I suddenly felt nervous but so fucking horny at the same time. I could feel my cunt twitch as the blood rushed to it. I couldn't help myself as I reached down inside my coat to touch myself through my skirt.

"Scissors, will do it."

The voice made me jump as I turned round and saw the guy at the kitchen door. I wondered if had he seen me, I wasn't sure. I began frantically searching for scissors in the drawer as a distraction. I knew they weren't there, but I needed to give myself a few moments to compose myself.

"This should do it" I said, handing him a knife.

He took it, smiled and walked back through to the bedroom.

"I'm sorry, it's absolutely roasting in here. I've been at home all day with the heating on full blast," I shouted.

I took my coat off and threw it on the dining table. I fought the urge to go through to the bedroom and check how I looked in the full-length mirror. Instead, I dived into my handbag and re-applied some lipstick, pouting at the mirror in the dining room. My hair had become damp and curly from the walk outside and I messed it up a bit more. I undid the buttons on my cardigan and instantly it opened wide and fell to each side of my tits. I pulled it over to try to cover them but it was pointless. I tucked in the cream see-thru top tight into the waistband of my skirt. I felt such a slut, dressed in my new brown boots, sheer stockings that were barely clinging to my legs, my short brown leather skirt and a completely sheer cream coloured top. The cardigan was supposed to add some modesty to the outfit but instead it just made my big tits look absolutely huge.

I made coffee for us both and took it through.

"You want this just now?" I asked, as I walked towards him. He looked up and his face said it all. He scanned me up and down and I remember feeling a thrill go right through me.

As I walked over and put the cup down on the dresser, just beside where he was kneeling, I could feel his eyes on me, but I avoided eye contact as I wanted him to look for as long as possible.

"It IS warm in here" he said, as he took of his jacket revealing just a tight t-shirt tucked into his jeans.

His bare arms were fantastically toned but I suspected not just from his 9-5 work, he obviously worked hard on his physique and was clearly proud of it.

I sat down on the bed and began drinking my coffee while watching him take the package apart. I sat close to the edge of the bed with one leg stretched out more than the other and my legs slightly apart. I was aware of my stockings below the hem of my skirt, it was just so short. I now kicked myself for forgetting to remove my panties. That had been my plan, but in the rush and excitement of it all, I had forgotten to take them off. I hoped he'd be satisfied with "stealing" a glance of my panties instead.

He was now down on all fours removing the protective wrap from the TV and I found myself willing him to turn round. Just then he did and, still on all fours, he leaned over and handed me the instruction and guarantee leaflets making no attempt to hide the fact that he was looking up my skirt.

I smiled and thanked him.

I pretended to read them as I lay back on the bed slightly. I couldn't see him directly but I knew he was watching and I wanted him too. I dropped the leaflets to the side and caught him. He was now on his knees not really doing very much at all except looking up between my legs. My cunt started pounding uncontrollably. I hadn't been fucked for months and now here I was, a guy on his knees, looking up my skirt while I reclined on the bed. My eyes were drawn down to his crotch. Although his jeans weren't tight I could clearly see a bulge. I couldn't believe it. I stared at it for what seemed like ages. Then I got caught looking. I looked at him directly and laughed.

"Give me a second, I just want to check the kids are ok."

I went to the backdoor and saw the boys had now been joined by the next-door neighbour's boys, and they were playing football. I made sure the door was locked and went quickly to the bathroom.

"In for a penny..."

I took my cardigan off and rolled my skirt up about an inch at the waist before retucking my blouse in tightly. I reached under my skirt. My panties were absolutely soaking and I pulled them down and off. I gave my clit a quick rub and pinched both my pussy lips, bring the blood flooding in -- in the mirror they looked almost purple.

I applied another layer of slutty red lipstick and looked once again in the mirror. I looked like a woman that was desperate for a fuck. My hair was messy, my eyes looked hungry. Every detail of my tits could now be seen, I tweaked both nipples hard so they tightened, completely erect. My short leather skirt now looked more like an invitation than an item of clothing, my stocking tops were clearly visible below the hem of my skirt - and when I went through and sat down on the bed, he would have a clear, unobstructed view of my swollen pussy.

12