Cock Tease Literally

Story Info
Sister coerces brother to compromise his morals.
3.2k words
4.12
21.7k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,729 Followers

My name is Alice and I am 34 years old. I have short blonde hair and big blue eyes. I am 5'4" tall and weigh just over 106 lbs. I have small breasts, a 32 b cup and slim hips.

My older brother Alan is a hunk. He is 39 years old, very athletic and is over 6 ft tall, with broad shoulders and a handsome face.

We live in the same small town and get together weekly for movie night at his place. This week the movie was a horror flick about a creature in the deep. I always get scared and hide my face in my hands and Alex often has to hold me close to help me endure the gore and blood.

It was a really hot summer day and I was dressed in short shorts and a skimpy halter. I forgot that Alan likes to keep his apartment ice cold and so my nipples got all puckered up and looked like two pencil erasers through my top.

"You can't come dressed like this sis." He chided me.

"Sorry Alan, I forgot that you like to keep your place cold as an icebox." I said through chattering teeth.

"I know, but you always forget. What if one of my friends shows up? He'll be lusting after you the whole night." He scolded.

"I can't help that I am a hot girl." I winked at him and playfully flicked my fingers at his crotch.

"Hey, that's not Fair Alice. You don't see me grabbing your hard nipples." He said angrily.

"I wouldn't mind if you did. In fact, I'd probably get wet from it." I flirted.

"You would too. He laughed. You're such a tease. If I didn't have a girlfriend you just might see my naughty side." He laughed again.

"Yeah, like that's stopped any man ever. And I know for a fact that you don't have a girlfriend unless you mean that fleshlight hidden in your closet." I laughed.

"When did you discover that?" He asked.

"Right now big guy. Can I see it?" I inquired.

"Fuck! I fell for that. Alright, I'll go get it." He said.

A few minutes later he came back with the thing that looked like a really big flashlight. It was black and he handed it to me. I took it and it was heavy. I unscrewed the cap and there was a pussy there. I pressed it with my fingers and it was made of gel.

"Go ahead and slip your fingers inside the hole there." He told me.

I did and I felt ridges inside it.

"Is this supposed to mimic the feel of a real vagina?" I asked him.

"Yep. It does feel pretty nice." He offered.

"Huh. I never thought you would need one of those with all the pussy you say you get." I giggled.

"Hey, a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do. Besides, I would break a girl like you in half with the slide of beef I am packing." He said confidently.

"Oh you would would you. I doubt that. Unless you're willing to show me." I teased.

"Now you're fucking with me. Trust me sis, your sweet little pussy couldn't handle what I'm packing. Not many girls can." He said.

"Well I don't know if you noticed this but I am not a girl anymore." I arched my eyebrows.

"Hmm. Yeah I noticed." He playfully slapped at my erect nipple.

"Hey! Stop that...I will bet you $200 that I can handle that teeny little sausage hiding in your pants." I challenged him.

"Shit, girl, you don't even have $200 to your name. But let's say that you do. How could we prove it together. You are my sister and there's no way that I would ever have sex with you. Not in a million years. For one it's wrong and for another its incest." He fired back.

"First you tell me I'm hot and now you tell me that I'm not?" I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Hey I didn't mean it like that Alice. If you weren't my sister I would be all over you in a heartbeat." He said quickly.

I turned my head and fake tears flowed down my cheeks. I played like I was hurt and said, "I don't believe you."

Alan saw my tears and he got down on one knee and hugged me to him and I cried. I sobbed while he told me over and over again that he was sorry and that I was very beautiful.

He then lit up a joint and passed it to me. "Hit this little sister and I assure you that everything will be okay after you take a few puffs of this crazy shit."

So I took it from him and took a few inhales and my head grew really lightheaded as the movie started.

I woke up laying next to him on the sofa. But something was different and everything looked hazy and dream-like. And I realized that I was resting my face against the lump in his crotch. I moved my hand over it and it started to swell. Alan stirred and his penis grew bigger and thicker.

I reached my hand up and undid his pants and slid them down until his penis sat there like a limp banana. It was huge as it sat there and I felt myself getting aroused.

I felt my juices begin to trickle down my thighs and I picked his cock up in my hands and stroked it. I worked my mouth over it and sucked on it. It grew bigger and thicker and soon became too big for my mouth.

I was stroking it with two hands and still it continued to grow and was fatter around than my arm. I better get this thing inside me and quick, I thought and ripped off my shorts and straddled the massive cock. Very slowly it slid inside my slippery pussy.

It kept growing and growing and growing and soon it started to hurt. My pussy stretched more and more as the huge dick suddenly looked like the tentacled arm of an octopus and with a start I woke up. But it was weird because everything was still hazy and dream-like.

I was laying beside Alan and his hand was on my breast and he was rolling my hard nipple between his fingers. It hurt but I kind of liked it. I was really horny and felt a trickle of my juices slide down my inner thigh...again.

I opened my eyes and looked up and Alan was looking at me and smiling.

"You like that don't you. I can tell because I can smell your pussy. He said. He then slid his hand into my shorts and fingered me with his fat sausage fingers."

"Uh-huh." I nodded.

"Take off your clothes and show me your pussy Alice." He told me.

I stood up and removed my shorts and panties and t-shirt and laid back on the coffee table in front of him. I pulled my knees up and with my legs splayed like that, my camel toe opened like a flower and my huge clit and thick pussy lips parted and Alan was able to look into my gaping pussy hole.

I knew this day would come and I prepared myself by masturbating with bigger and bigger dildoes to get myself accommodated to Alan's huge cock. The only down side was that my pussy gaped.

He looked at me and I watched as his cock grew hard. It stood up and was easily 11 inches long and thicker than my wrist.

"Can I touch it?" I asked him.

"Yes, but you can't have it in your pussy cause it just won't fit. Trust me on this." He said.

I grabbed his meaty cock with both hands and slowly stroked it up and down until precum began to drip out.

"Wow, it's so big! Bigger than any dildo I have ever used. That's for sure." I marveled.

"Mmmmm." Alan moaned.

"I still want it in my pussy though Alan. I've been dreaming about your cock for months now and demand that you give it to me and if it doesn't fit then I will stop haranguing you about it and give you the $200 I've saved up."

"Oh baby! Yeah stroke it with your small hands. Mmmm. I tell you what, if you can swallow all the cum that erupts from it them I will fuck you with it. Deal?" He offered.

"Deal!" I said and stroked his cock faster and faster.

"Oh baby. Anytime now, get your mouth ready." He groaned.

I was so mesmerized by the beast of cock in my hands that I almost forgot to put the head in my mouth and was totally unprepared for the massive amount of cum that ejaculated out. I gagged as the intense blast fired down my throat and then it happened again and again and again. Fuck! How much was in this huge canon. It kept shooting and shooting and shooting.

Eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve. Fuck!

Alan added his hands to my own and stroked his dick up and down rapidly and still his semen splashed into my throat. Twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty nine

Fuck! I was drowning in cum and it kept on shooting out. Thirty nine...fifty...ninety...one hundred eighty...and I passed out.

When I came to it felt like Alan was fucking my cunt with a battering ram. My pussy felt so stretched out and each time he collided with my cervix, I had an earthshaking orgasm that split my skull in two. Over and over and over he rammed inside my cunt and I was like a ragdoll in his hands.

I felt sick to my stomach from all the cum that he shot down my throat. And with the rocking motion I felt like I was on a sea boat in a storm.

"I'm gonna cum slut!" He bellowed and just when I didn't think it could get any worse, he pulled out at the last second and shoved his dick in my open mouth. NOOOOO!!!!" I cried in my head as his semen rocketed down my throat a second time.

Gallons of his jizz poured out of his cock that was shoved down my throat and I could hardly breath let alone swallow. His cum continued to pour down my throat.

I passed out and when I came to I was in the hospital and my stomach was being pumped and I watched as gallons of semen filled the basin beside me. The smell was horrendous and still more came out.

The nurse held up a mirror and semen dripped from my eyes, ears, nose, cunt and anus. No I thought. This can't be happening. I became hysterical and kept saying, No, No, No...

...

Alan shook me awake. "Alice, Alice, wake up. You're having a bad dream."

I raised my head and looked at him and we were still on his couch and the credits were rolling since the movie had ended.

"Fuck Alan! What was in that shit we smoked? I had the worst dreams." I placed my face in my hands and started to sob uncontrollably.

He patted my back before he stood up and removed his shorts and boxers. He stood there in front of me and when I looked up I saw his penis pointing a few inches from my mouth. I looked up at him and said, "It's beautiful Alan."

I so wanted to suck his dick into my mouth just then, but knew it was wrong and stopped myself. Instead I blew hot air on it with my mouth and watched as he moaned and his dick lurched and started to grow bigger right before my eyes.

"You're such a tease." He growled.

I looked up at him and smiled and sat back on the couch and removed my shirt and shorts and sopping wet panties. I opened my legs and pulled my knees up and my camel toe opened up. All on its own my huge thick purplish pussy lips parted and revealed my large clit underneath.

I slid my index and middle fingers inside my sloppy wet pussy and when I removed them they were coated in my pussy syrup. I brought them up and placed my wet fingers on his swollen dick head and circled his glans with my juices.

"Fuck Alice!" He groaned.

His cock lurched again and it grew longer and thicker until it stood fully erect at nine inches. Precum dripped from the head of his cock and landed on my stomach just below my breasts.

"So you think I'm a cock tease big brother? I bet that you could fuck me silly with your nine inch cock. Doesn't my pussy look good. My cunt is all wet and hot for you Alan. Look at how my pussy gapes. You could take me if your weren't such a pussy."

I began to pluck my erect nipples and I bit my lip and moaned, "Oh Alan, it hurts so good. Don't you want to have hot incestuous sex with me?

But he just stood there with lust in his eyes.

I, on the other hand, was beyond horny. I sat up and motioned with my hands that I wanted to stroke his hard cock. "I could stroke your hard dick so easily big brother and have you shoot gobs and globs of your semen all over my neck and tits. Wouldn't that be hot?"

He nodded his head and smiled.

"Or I could open my mouth and take your cock to the back of my throat and have you ejaculate your ropey cum down my throat. I encouraged him. I've been such a naughty little slut and I really enjoy being called filthy names and taken roughly in all positions. I'm not on the pill and you could impregnate me right this very minute. I would be your cum bucket and swallow your load or finger it from my gooey pussy after you filled me with your baby batter. Take me brother. Take me now and use me as your sex slave." I begged him.

I turned around and aimed my ass at him.

He didn't move so I nudged my ass back to his dick and felt him enter my gape. His head entered my twat and I looked back at him. "Spank my ass and fuck me deeply. I know you want to. This is a one time offer bro. So what's it gonna be?" I sneered at him.

I slowly stood up and his thick dick penetrated into my cunt. I wanted it even deeper when I heard him say, "Suck me."

I turned around and smiled and said, " I thought you'd never ask." I moved in to take his dick into my mouth. My juices coated his thick shaft and it looked nasty but I was so turned on that I didn't care and began to lick my juices from his shaft when he stopped me.

"Sit back slut and open those sexy thighs." He commanded me.

I love being called a slut and whore during sex and my pussy grew even wetter at his words. He moved his dick to the entrance of my gaping fuck hole and slowly entered me. Damn he was big! Even with my pussy gaping like it was, his dick was a tight fit.

He drove it all the way inside me and just sat there while my cunt muscles squeezed his fat cock shaft. And then he reached down and flicked my swollen clit with his big fingers. "Yes!" I said through gritted teeth.

Alan withdrew his cock all the way and then plunged back inside a second time and then a third time before withdrawing all the way and pointing his wet dick at my mouth. "Now you can suck me whore. Lick your syrupy cunt juices from my cock and as you do that I want you to imagine that you are licking another woman's musky juices from my big dick."

Oh this was nasty and right up my alley since I had never done anything like this before. I opened my mouth and took his dick inside. I swirled my tongue over every inch of his massive dick and loved the taste of myself on him. "Mmmm" I moaned as I sucked his dick clean.

He then pulled out of my mouth and got down on his knees and started to lick my wet pussy. This was highly unexpected and very much appreciated even though my pussy was plenty wet already.

He kissed and nibbled my inner thighs and then kissed around my clit. His teasing was driving me crazy and I was tempted to grab his face and place it on my clit, but restrained myself. He came close and flicked it once and then a second time and then he slipped two fingers inside my cunt. Now we're talking.

His tongue danced all over my big clit while his fingers twisted in and out of my gaping hole. I was madly pinching my erect nipples with both hands and humping my hips up and down to match his licks on my clit. "Oh baby, I'm so close." I groaned out loud.

This seemed to encourage him and he pursed his lips around my clit and started to suck on and flick it rapidly with his tongue tip. I arched my back with my impending orgasm and quick as that, it hit me. "Fuck! Oh Fuck I'm cumming!!!" I squealed as my juices began pouring out of my twat.

I always get super wet when I cum and this was no different. My juices flooded out and I heard him lap as much of it up as he could.

I pulled Alan up to me and kissed his wet lips and sucked on his tongue as I straddled his waist and guided his big cock inside of my pussy. I slowly sank down on his monster cock and then with his hands on my hips we began a steady motion up and down, up and down. I loved it and started to climax right away. My juices wet his crotch as they streamed around his thick shaft. And still he fucked me.

I needed his cum in me in the worst way and I started saying the most filthy things to him. "Fill me with your cum brother; make me your sex slave and cum deep inside my cunt; be a good sister-fucker and impregnate me" And that did it and he growled and drove his cock in deep and I felt his semen begin to shoot against my cervix.

"I love you Alan. I told him. And I love your cock." And I kissed him.

His dick deflated and slipped out of me and my gaping pussy oozed his thick cum out and puddled on the couch between his legs. I moved him out of the way and slurped the mess into my mouth and swallowed it and then took his flaccid penis in my hands and cleaned that too.

"I really hope his cum impregnates me. That is my wish and always has been."

The End.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,729 Followers