Sister's Special Coffee...

Story Info
Was it the coffee making me hard or her lack of clothes....
5.5k words
4.58
74.5k
154
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was back living at home after a couple of years away. I'd been working in the city, barely able to afford my shitty apartment by doing odd computer jobs to supplement my terrible pay but when the economy crashed the side jobs dried up and I just couldn't stay. I was lucky enough to get a job close to home though and my parents were more than happy to have me back for a while.

My younger sister was going to the local community college, when I moved out she took my bigger room but she helped me paint over the pinks and pastel colors of her old room so I didn't care. The smaller room was still way more comfortable than my tiny apartment ever was so I didn't complain about it and was thankful to have a roof over my head. My sister Laura had changed too, she was always pretty but had really grown into a beautiful woman, at 20 she was quite the head turner but thanks to our parents she wasn't conceited or bitchy about it. She liked to tease me about living back at our parents at 24 but we always got on well.

"So you've been at his new job for 6 months and you already have time off?" said Laura.

"Yea, their time off policies are awesome, I'm really happy there so far," I replied.

"So what do you have planned for the day, I have no classes so I was going to relax by the pool."

"Maybe have a swim then try out that new coffee shop, haven't decided."

"Seriously, with the coffee machine Dad has you're going to waste money?"

"I don't know how to use that thing."

"I can show you, I'll make you an awesome latte after I've showered."

"Why are you showering if you're just going to sit by the pool?"

"I've already had my workout swim this morning so I have to wash this chlorine out of my hair."

I had been too focused on my phone to even notice her wet hair. When she came back she was dressed in a barely there bikini, I had to quickly remind myself she was my sister. Her thong did nothing to hide her perfect ass and the top served as something to cover her nipples and not much more.

"I uh, take it mom and dad already left for work?" I asked.

"Hours ago, why?" she replied.

"I think they'd both freak if they saw you wearing that," I laughed.

"Just as well it's just you then huh. And I'm about to make you an amazing coffee so no making fun of my sunbathing suit."

"I wasn't making fun sis, it's just a bit revealing."

"Oh and I'm sure you just hate it," she said, grinning.

"You're my sister, Laura."

"I'm a woman."

"Weren't you making me a coffee?"

Laura laughed, she was moving towards me, pushing her chest but she finally turned round and started making my coffee.

"You're so easy to embarrass big brother," she said as she worked.

"Whatever," I replied.

Our dad loved his coffee, he'd bought a really expensive, full of bells and whistles coffee machine that was way more complicated than the 'put water and coffee in' thing than I was used to. Laura brought me a latte in one of dad's clear mugs, it looked amazing. I took a sip to try it.

"Oh this is amazing," I said.

"Well, enjoy. I'll show you how to use it later, it's less complicated than it looks. Mom went nuts until he made her one of her specialty coffees she usually buys."

"Well thank you, this is really good."

"In return, can you rub oil on my back later?"

"I wondered where the catch was. Sure," I replied with a smile.

Laura left me alone with my coffee, I enjoyed it then washed my mug. I looked out of the kitchen window at her laying in the sun. Her body glistened with the coating of oil she'd put on, she couldn't see me from where I stood but I couldn't help admire her. Sister or not she really was sexy, her breasts were as just as perfect as her ass and I let my eyes wander over her curves. I felt my cock harden, I was thankful I was still in my sleeping shorts and robe and alone as hiding it would have been tough but I said 'fuck' out loud then went to shower. I kept the water as cold as I could, my erection wasn't going away though. I tried jerking off but couldn't get there and it was still hard when I dressed in my swim shorts. I didn't stop, I walked outside and jumped straight into the pool. I swam a couple of lengths, I swam hard and was out of breath by the time I stopped but I was still throbbing hard. I stayed in the water, holding on to the edge of the pool hoping it would go away.

"Hey, can you come and get my back now please?" said Laura.

"Uh, sure, be right out," I replied.

I tried to get out without my crotch showing but Laura was looking right at me and I swear her eyes went right to the tent I was making in my wet shorts.

"Exciting swim?" she laughed.

"I.. I get that way sometimes with exercise, leave me alone," I replied.

"I was kidding, chill out. The oil's right there, I can get my ass, just my back and back of my legs."

"Baby oil? Won't you burn with just this on?"

"I'll only be out here for 10 minutes then I apply other stuff, I'll be fine."

I put a good coating of oil on her back and legs, I almost wiped all the oil off my hands but had another plan. I made it to my room and used the oil to jerk off, finally climaxing and spraying my cum over my chest. My erection finally subsided and I showered then went to our movie room to watch tv.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, our parents both had a shitty day at work so they didn't talk much but they were happy the next morning when they left for work again. I sat checking my social media in the kitchen when Laura appeared, it was pouring rain so no bikini but she was just wearing a loose t-shirt that barely covered her ass. She wasn't wearing any panties, I couldn't help noticing when she reached up to get a coffee mug.

"Same as yesterday?" she said to me.

"Huh?" I replied, barely registering what she said.

"Same coffee as yesterday, nice and strong?"

"Uh, sure, thought you were going to show me how to use it?"

"Yes but I enjoy using it so I'll make this one, you can have another later then I'll show you."

She handed me my coffee when it was made then sat down across from me at the table and started looking through her phone. Despite her t-shirt being pretty baggy, I could see she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were poking out.

"So no sunbathing today with this rain, what do you have planned?" I asked.

"Maybe do some reading, my friend recommended a great book and I was going to get it for my reader."

"I think I'll just watch a movie, I was going to go cycling today."

"Do you want some eggs? I was going to make some. How's the coffee?"

"Coffee's amazing, thank you. Sure, I'll take some eggs."

I couldn't help watching her as she moved around the kitchen. She knew how I liked my eggs and served me 3 with a couple of slices of toast. Watching her breasts jiggle and the odd flash of her ass when she reached up for a plate had me getting hard again and no amount of 'SHE IS YOUR SISTER' going on in my head would stop it. I finished off my breakfast and quickly headed for a cold shower.

The cold shower didn't work. The hand cream jerking off didn't work. My cock started to ache after a full hour of erection. I sat in our movie room and tried to watch tv but nothing could take my mind away from my erection. Laura didn't help, still in the same shirt and no panties, she came into the room with her e-reader and sat near me.

"Oh, what's wrong with you?" she said, seeing the look on my face.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it," I replied.

"Your face and the fact you can't sit still says otherwise."

"It's nothing I can discuss with you, leave it alone."

"Dude, your face is red and I can tell by your eyes you hurt."

I thought about it for a second, I figured I'd be in for a world of ridicule but I was starting to worry.

"I... I've had the same erection since breakfast. I can't get it to go away."

"That's almost two hours, that's dangerous! Did you try jerking off?"

"Yes but I can't get there."

"Do you know what caused it?"

"I don't know, it just happens sometimes."

"Well don't you have a girl you could call or something?"

"You know damn fine I don't Laura."

"Hey, no need to get pissy about it, I understand why. I uh, I could help you cum if you like?"

"What? You're my sister Laura."

"And you're in pain. You could just close your eyes, I'll get you off and that will be the end of it."

"G... get me off how?"

"Well if you already tried jerking off, my mouth maybe?"

"I.... I don't know Laura, we shouldn't do that."

"Just close your eyes and lay back."

As she spoke she moved closer to me, when she touched my leg, any resistance my mind was putting up was gone and I slowly laid back on the couch and closed my eyes. Laura pulled my shorts down and after slowly stroking my cock, took me into her mouth. I gasped, it had been so long since I'd been with a woman, I'd had a pretty nasty breakup and was taking a long break from relationships. My ex wasn't that good in bed anyways, Laura seemed to know what she was doing and the feeling of her tongue as it danced over the tip of my cock then the base of my shaft when she took my 7 or so inches down her throat was exquisite. The contrast from my furious jerking off to her warm and sensual mouth had me close in no time.

"I... I'm pretty close," I stammered.

Laura responded by sucking me harder while she gently fondled my balls, that did it for me and I groaned in pleasure as I climaxed, spraying what felt like gallons of cum down her throat. She didn't stop sucking until I started to soften, she sat smiling at me as I pulled up my shorts.

"Feel better?" she said, softly.

"Y... yes, thank you," I replied, I couldn't give her eye contact.

"Hey, I was doing you a favor, don't get all guilty or sheepish on me okay. We both know not to tell anyone about it but you were in pain and I helped you out. Maybe in return you can make us lunch later?"

"That's hardly a fair trade on your part." I said, smiling.

"Well I'll think of something if you really want to repay me but it's fine, lunch works."

I made us both a nice lunch, I still felt odd being around her but after I cleared up the plates she came and hugged me and looked me in the eyes.

"I want you to forget about what I did for you. You're still having trouble even giving me eye contact and you've hardly stared at my ass since this morning," she said, I felt my face go red.

"Well how can I help it when you're not wearing any panties," I replied.

"Ah so you were looking, I was just kidding."

"You're so mean."

"I like to tease, you're such an easy target."

"I'd say bite me but since that may get me in trouble I won't."

"Oh, so you're hoping for a repeat of this morning are you?" she said, grinning.

"Well, it was really good but do you not think we shouldn't have done it?"

"I was helping you out, nothing more, big brother. Don't go falling in love with me over a blow job," she laughed then finally let me go.

"Well I do love you sis but not in that way."

"I know doofus, I'm saying, just be cool. Mom will start asking questions if you keep acting like you are."

I managed to act normal with our parents, they were both in a good mood but didn't give either of us much attention which was normal. They respected that we were both adults, didn't have many rules/chores for us but they raised us to help out and we did. Next morning Laura actually had a coffee waiting for me when I got out of bed.

"Thought you were going to show me how to use that thing?" I said.

"You're supposed to just say thank you," she replied.

"Sorry, thank you sis, this is great."

It was raining again so I had planned to spend the day playing video games, Laura was wearing a different baggy shirt and was actually wearing panties, a cute pair of pink boy shorts. I tried not to look but after a while of her milling around the kitchen putting away the dishes from the night before I found myself gazing at her. A flash of her pink panties, the way her shirt moved with her breasts since she wasn't wearing a bra again and I felt myself getting hard. I tried to stop it, I thought of the way my ex hurt me, I thought of anything but sex but the harder I tried not to think about Laura's perfect ass, the harder my cock became. I swallowed the last of my coffee and went to the bathroom. I stroked it slowly but that didn't help. I gripped tight and jerked it furiously but nope, barely felt any pleasure. Even when I closed my eyes, imagining Laura's mouth I couldn't get close and only seemed to make me harder. I didn't think about it at the time but my sudden, 'will not go away' erections had only started when Laura started making me coffee. I found out why later that day.

"Listen, uh, I didn't do this on purpose but it won't go away again," I said to her.

"Oh, and I even wore panties this morning," she said, smiling.

"Could uh, you help me like before. I've already tried my way."

"Okay but it'll cost you a ride to the mall, my wipers are still fucked."

"Sure, of course."

"My room though, I'll be more comfortable."

"Um, okay."

I followed Laura to her bedroom, she closed the door behind me then jumped up onto the bed. She patted the sheets beside her.

"Lose the shorts and t-shirt," she said.

I almost felt embarrassed undressing in front of her but I quickly remembered she'd already had my cock in her mouth and was about to do the same again. I got onto her bed naked and laid back.

"Oh, hey, what's that for?" I said when she pulled a blindfold from her nightstand.

"Well maybe I want to have a little fun. I'm going to help you get rid of a painful erection again, you can at least let me enjoy it too," she said.

I let her put it on me then enjoyed her fingers trailing over my cock and balls. She took me into her mouth again, I groaned in pleasure as she worked her magic but then she stopped.

"Gimme a second," was all she said.

Laura liked a firm mattress so I didn't feel her moving around on the bed, before I knew what was happening she had mounted me and taken my cock to the hilt inside her. We groaned in unison then she began to ride me, sliding up and down on my cock.

"Oh ffffffffuck this feels amazing," she gasped.

"L... Laura, what are you doing?"

She pulled my blindfold then her shirt off but kept riding me.

"G... giving you my virginity, big brother."

"W... we shouldn't do.. oh fuck yes.."

Laura began to grind her hips with me deep inside her, it felt really good.

"Want me to stop?"

"N.. no I don't."

I don't think anything could have stopped us at that point, she was riding me like there was no tomorrow and watching her beautiful tits bounce around in my face as she fucked me is a memory I'll take to the grave. She climaxed pretty hard the first time, it was amazing to watch her face go red then her chest as she gasped that she was cumming. When she slowed down I pushed her off me but quickly pulled her up onto all fours then pushed my cock back inside her and began to really pound her. Watching her beautiful ass from that angle got me close pretty quickly, I pushed as deep as I could inside her then almost roared as my cock swelled then sprayed my seed into her pussy. It was only when I was spent, breathless and gazing at her face as we laid together that I thought to ask about protection.

"Yes I'm on the pill silly, do you think I'd let you cum in me if I wasn't," she said.

"I don't know, it seemed pretty impulsive," I replied.

"Oh it did huh?" she said with a grin.

"What aren't you telling me Laura?"

"My didlo may have actually popped my cherry, my love but I always wanted you to be the first man inside me. I've given a couple of blow jobs but you're the first man to have me. I've been planning this for weeks. You didn't wonder why you got a boner every morning when I made you coffee?"

"I thought it was just the sexy or lack of clothes you had on."

"Well I'm flattered but I spiked your coffee with Viagra. You used that baby oil to jerk off the first day didn't you, that was supposed to be me."

"What do we do now?"

"Hopefully fuck again if you can get it hard, that was amazing."

"I meant about us."

"You think too much, you have a sexy 20 year old throwing herself at you and all you can think about is 'we shouldn't really do this?' I don't care about that stuff obviously. I'm on the pill so you won't knock me up, I know you won't tell anyone and I certainly won't."

"Okay but we have to be careful."

"Fine. I thought of how you can repay me by the way, will you eat my pussy?"

"Not after that load I just sprayed in there, after we shower I will."

We spent the rest of the day having sex, she was insatiable, wanting to try all the different positions at once. By the time we had to stop and clean up, we were both wiped. We showered together, exploring each other's bodies with the soap then holding each other. She turned to face me, her breasts pressing into me. We kissed for the first time, despite having just spent the day fucking, we didn't give much time for intimacy but it felt good.

"We could have been doing this all week but you were pretty slow on the take," she said, smiling.

"Why go to such lengths though, I'm pretty sure if you'd come into my room naked I'd have taken you there and then."

"No, I've been dropping hints for weeks, you see me but you didn't notice me. That bikini? I wouldn't dare wear that anywhere else, I got it just for this. I've been watching porn, reading porn and dreaming of this day where I'd give it all to you. I didn't want you freaking out when you took me the first time so I got a dildo but you were so worth the wait."

"Well you're a very sexy woman Laura, I'm honored you chose me."

"Sweet. I don't want this to be a one time thing you know, I want you to make me your slut, fuck me any time you want."

"We should get dressed, try to appear normal for mom and dad coming home."

"Okay. Can I sneak into your room tonight so you can eat my pussy?"

"You won't be able to stay quiet, how about when you get home from class tomorrow, you are going right?"

"If I must, it's your last day off right?"

"Yes but if Dad finds out you skipped class he'll flip. How about I pick you up, bring you straight home and I'll spend the afternoon between your legs."

"I'm getting wet again thinking about it."

"We don't have time, I don't want to rush."

"I'm a little tender anyway."

We dressed and were sitting watching a movie when our parents got home, they'd brought take out with them too so Laura and I didn't have to cook. The evening and next morning were pretty uneventful. The rain finally stopped so I went for a swim then just relaxed, looking forward to Laura's text that she was done with classes. I picked her up around 1pm.

"Sorry, I had to catch up on all the work I missed yesterday," she said, getting into my car.

"It's okay, I spent some of the morning reading the manual on how to use that coffee machine,"

"Oh, how did that go?"

"Well, I saved the viagra for when I got you home but I made a decent coffee."

"Mmm, I like your thinking."

Pretty much as soon as we got home we headed to the bedroom, we both got naked and climbed up onto the bed. Laura opened her legs for me and looked at me with anticipation. I kissed her softly then slowly kissed my way down her body, taking time to suck her nipples to hardness then continued my trail down her body. Her pussy was beautiful like the rest of her, shaved and glistening with the juices of her arousal. I gazed at it for a few seconds then tasted her, sliding my tongue between her labia and coating it in her cream. She moaned in pleasure as I licked, I always enjoyed eating pussy and liked taking my time. She was writhing on the bed by the time I got to her clit, I rasped and licked it until she let out a loud moan and shuddered as she came.

12