Cock Tease? Pt. 01

Story Info
Ian, frustrated with Julia, hooks up with Joe.
7.1k words
4.69
13.4k
29

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

I met Julia at a sorority party. I had just got myself a drink and as I turned from the table, I bumped into her. As I apologized I realized that she was nearly eye to eye with me. I'm six foot one, so it's not often I meet a girl who isn't much shorter than me. That caught my attention, so I struck up a conversation and we spent the rest of the evening talking. She later told me that at five foot ten she intimidates a lot of guys, so it was nice to meet a tall guy.

As we were talking she mentioned that she was a member of the sorority, but it wasn't until the end of the night that I found out she's from a chapter at a different school about an hour away. The local sorority was new on campus and had just moved into their house. This was their housewarming and sorority sisters from other, nearby chapters showed up to support them. We exchanged numbers anyway and agreed to see if we could get together from time to time.

Julia had a car so she could drive over to see me, but I had to bum rides or borrow a car if I wanted to go see her. My school has one of those urban campuses where parking is expensive and hard to come by, so I went without a car. We met up a few times over the next month or so for casual dates, but we didn't' get past making out, some over the clothes groping and dry humping on one date due to lack of privacy. Her sorority house has strict rules about male visitors and my roommate is a gamer nerd who never leaves the room. He said he wouldn't ask me to leave so he can bring a girl to the room, so I shouldn't ask him to leave. Ours is a religious college with its own strict rules about coed visitation in the dorms, so there wasn't much I could do.

Julia came to visit me one Saturday when my roommate was going to play an all-night round of D&D in someone else's room. He left at about eight, and all visitors had to be out by ten, so I planned to take advantage of that time. Julia and I arrived just as my roommate was leaving. I put on some music and we sat down on the futon.

We began kissing, and I tried to be respectful and not immediately start groping her. Julia was a really good kisser, nibbling and biting my lip, swirling her long tongue in my mouth, and sucking on my tongue. She soon maneuvered us so that she was lying on top of me, grinding on my leg and rubbing her hands over my chest and as much of my ass as she could reach. I took that as my cue to start exploring her body with my hands but found that the way she had positioned herself I could only reach a little bit of her ass and a little side boob. And although she was grinding on my thigh pretty good, my cock was only lightly brushing her stomach every now and then. I was rock hard, dripping, and frustrated, but she resisted my attempts to reposition her. She actually had a small orgasm while I was desperately trying to get more friction.

After that she asked, "Will you eat my pussy?"

Stupid question. I said, "Sure. Love to."

Julia stood up, undid the button and zipper on her pants, and shimmied them and her panties down to her ankles. Then she motioned for me to stand. As I did, she gracefully spun around and fell back onto the futon, somehow managing to pull her left foot out of her pants leg as she did. She ended up laying back with her left leg stretched out on the futon and her right foot on the floor. With her legs spread wide, her cunt was gaping lewdly. Her hole was glistening. I could see a drop of wetness collecting at the bottom of her pussy lips and getting ready to drip down towards her ass and she was giving off a strong smell of a woman in heat.

She let me look at her for a second before reaching up, grabbing my hair, and pulling my face down to her crotch. The flexibility and speed with which she did that were a little shocking, as was the strength she used to rub my mouth and nose against her wet cunt. She was relentlessly grinding her cunt against my face, bending my nose and making it hard for me to catch my breath. I think she fully intended to get herself off by grinding on my face.

Eventually I got myself into a kneeling position that allowed me to have some leverage and I was able to push back against her hand. I decided that if she wanted to play rough, I'd be happy to show her what I could do. I grabbed both of her thighs, spread them as wide as I could, and pushed them up towards her head. That took away her leverage and left her with her pussy and ass spread wide for me with her feet pointed at the ceiling.

I held her like that for a couple of seconds, then let go with one hand and spanked her right on her open cunt. She jumped, but then held her position and looked up at me expectantly. I spanked her again and she let out a mewling whimper. Her face became flushed, and she began lightly panting, her eyes darting back and forth between me and her pussy.

I let loose a barrage of slaps, landing them on her clit, her asshole, her pussy lips and her inner thighs. She reached up and grabbed her own ankles, spreading herself wide and freeing my hands to torture her dripping cunt. At one point she shifted her grip to spread herself even wider, angling her hips to make her asshole the obvious target. I landed several slaps there causing her to suck in her breath while her starfish clenched and spasmed.

I had probably been spanking her pussy for close to a minute when her whole body stiffened and she let out a low moan. After a few more seconds her ass and pussy began rapidly clenching and unclench, while at the same time her legs started kicking and spasming. She let out a continuous stream of strained, inarticulate exclamations mixed with profanity and pleas for me to keep abusing her cunt.

Eventually she came down off her high and I slowed the pace of my slaps, alternating with rubbing her copious wetness from her ass to her clit. She started to let her legs down but I stopped her and lowered my head to her crotch. I slowly licked her, starting by rimming her asshole and gently probing it with my tongue. I worked my way up, licking her pussy lips clean, devouring all the pussy juice I could collect from her cunt hole, and then gently circling her clit before she pushed me away.

My cock was rock hard by then and bent uncomfortably where it was confined in my jeans and underwear. I could also feel that the crotch of the bikini briefs I'd put on that morning were soaked with precum. I stood and quickly stripped from the waste down, pausing for a minute to stroke my cock while Julia watched. I spread the copious precum over my shaft until it was slick and glistening, and the bright purple head looked like a polished plum.

As I knelt between her legs I reached for a condom on the table next to the futon. When she saw what I was grabbing she said, "No, I don't want that."

I asked, "No condom?"

She said, "No, I don't want to fuck."

I started to say something, but before I could she sat up and took hold of my cock, stroking it and cupping my balls as she urged me back to my feet. I decided that a blowjob was almost as good, so I stood and offered the head of my dick to her mouth.

Julia kissed and licked my cock head, nibbling and licking the coronal ridge which sent sparks to my balls. After a few seconds of that she took the whole head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. That triggered a tightening in my balls and asshole that sent another flood of precum into her mouth.

She let me cock pop out of her mouth, licking her lips as she did, before licking and nibbling her way down my sensitive ridge. As she moved towards the base of my cock she held the shaft in one hand while she cupped and tickled my balls with the other.

With her hands, she urged me to put one foot up on the futon. When I lifted my right leg she ducked down and captured my right ball in her lips, sucking on it as she circled it with her wet tongue. I watched her mouth slowly stretch to take the entire ball in her hot, wet cavity. All the while she was stroking my cock with one hand while she slowly finger fucked herself with the other.

She backed off my ball and gave my shaft and cock head some loving with her tongue, at the same time rubbing the fingers she'd had in her pussy from my asshole to the tender spot between my balls. I noticed that she was alternating between fingering herself and rubbing me but I didn't realize she'd been lubing up my asshole until she slowly but firmly pushed two fingers through my ass ring. As she impaled my ass with her fingers, she briefly impaled her own throat with my cock, coating it with spit. Then she resumed stroking me, the saliva allowing her hand to glide over my cock.

As she gradually inserted more and more of her fingers she kept softly repeating, "That's it. Just open your ass and let them in."

She pulled her fingers almost all the way out of my ass a couple of times to spit on her fingers for more lube. Each time I found my ass clenching and unclenching, trying to suck her fingers back in.

Soon, she had two fingers completely buried in my ass and she paused to let me adjust to the sensation.

As soon as she felt my ass ring really relax, she began rapidly finger fucking me while at the same time resuming licking and stroking my cock. Very soon, I felt myself getting close to cumming only to have her pull her fingers out of my ass completely. I let out a disappointed groan because she'd definitely been hitting the right spot. No sooner had that thought crossed my mind than she spit a large glob of saliva into my hole and rammed her fingers back in after it. I opened my ass to welcome her returning digits before I realized that she was now pounding my ass with three fingers. That stretched me enough to feel a definite burn, but I quickly came to appreciate the extra pressure on my prostate and found myself saying, "Oh yeah! Finger bang my ass like that!"

Seemingly seconds later I could feel that familiar sensation of my balls drawing up tight and my asshole clenching. She certainly felt it, sucking my balls and fingering my hole. I told her, probably unnecessarily, that I was about to cum. She throat fucked herself a couple of times, then just before I shot off she pulled off and pointed my cock at her face. She stroked my cock through six blasts. The first and largest blast hit the side of her nose, splashing up to her eye and running all the way down to her chin. She aimed the second blast at the other side. She distributed the rest of the blasts over her face so she was glazed from her cheeks to her chin. Then she painted her forehead with the last few drips and spurts.

As I caught my breath she smiled and said, "I want to eat all this cum, but only if you feed it to me with your tongue."

I was a little shocked and hesitant. I'd only ever tasted my cum incidentally when kissing girls after they'd given me blowjobs. I'd never intentionally licked up any cum. At the same time, she looked so sexy with my jizz all over her face that I didn't want to end the moment by going for a washcloth and maybe piss her off. And in the back of my mind it sounded kind of kinky.

So I leaned in and swirled my tongue around her chin and mouth, collecting a healthy amount of cum. I was surprised that the sticky, salty liquid wasn't at all unpleasant in my mouth. Before I could kiss her to transfer the cum she said, "Show me."

I opened my mouth and showed her the cum, pooled on my tongue. She gave a cute little "Oooh!" sound and pulled me into a kiss. I forced the cum into her mouth with my tongue and she swirled it around and passed some of it back. We tongue wrestled for a bit before we both swallowed.

Julia scooped the cum on her cheeks into her mouth using her fingers, then tilted my head back and dripped it into my mouth. She showed me what she had left, and made me show her what she'd given me, then we both swallowed together. After that I spent some time hunting for cum on her face and sharing them with her.

As we were laying there relaxing before she had to leave she told me a story about a friend of hers. "She was banging an older married guy about her dad's age. They always fucked bareback, and he insisted that she sit on his face afterwards so he could eat her creampie. His wife thought creampie eating was gross. My girlfriend said he loved it so much that sometimes it would get him going enough for round two. He also liked when she sucked his cock and then snowballed him. I guess his wife wasn't into eating cum. I think she gave him a hall pass for his jizz eating fantasies. I always thought that story was hot, and something told me you might be the kind of guy who would indulge my fantasy."

As she was leaving that day, Julia invited me to a party at her sorority house the next weekend. She said the party was going to go late, so I should plan on spending the night. She said something about staying in her friend Joe's room in a coed dorm. She told me where Joe's dorm was and said I should drop my stuff off there before I came to the party.

It was only after she'd left that I stopped to think. She'd gotten me off, but she'd mostly jerked and licked my cock. She had sucked my cock a little, but she hadn't really given me a proper blowjob. In fairness, I had to admit the little she had sucked me showed some deep throat skills. I found myself thinking about that and the fact she wouldn't fuck over the days leading up to the weekend. That and her apparent kinky side, with the cum eating and ass banging.

Julia had to help setup for the party, so on the afternoon of the party I hitched a ride with a friend. He dropped me off at the dorm Julia had directed me to and I asked for Joe at the front desk. Joe came down a few minutes later and we introduced himself. "You must be Ian. I'm Joe, Julia's friend. She said I should get you settled in and then keep you entertained until the party. She's busy and can't break away before then.

He signed me in as an overnight guest and then led me up to his room, pointing out the lounge where the vending machines were located, the stairs and elevators, and the bathrooms as we went. As we got to his room I said, "I appreciate you letting us use your room. Julia and I haven't had any real alone time together."

Joe got a confused look on his face and said, "Alone time?"

I said, "Aren't you letting Julia and I use your room tonight?"

"No. You're staying with me and Julia is staying at the sorority house."

That didn't sit very well with me, but I didn't say anything about that. Instead I said, "Oh, I guess I misunderstood."

Joe told me, "My roommate is dating this rich chick whose Daddy set her up in a sweet house off campus. The only time he sleeps in our room is the two days a week when he has to get up for an early class, so I've almost always got a spare bed. All the girls in the sorority know about it, so I've had several of their boyfriends stay with me."

We had some time to kill before the party so Joe showed me around the campus and then took me to a Mexican place that he said had the greatest burritos. I found out that he was a biochem major and hoped to work on a carbon capture project when he graduated. He had done an internship the previous summer with a startup doing that kind of work. He told me that he started hanging out at Julia's sorority because he was in a study group with a couple of the sorority sisters who were also biochem majors and had also worked with them on some project teams. When they moved into their new house he'd helped them move their stuff in and stuck around to help get the house organized and do some other odd jobs. He'd gotten to know most of the members, so they adopted him as an unofficial member.

As we talked, I decided Joe was a fun guy to hang out with. I also quickly realized that he was one of those people who pay attention to what other people think and feel. I liked him, which made me a little less upset that I wasn't going to have the time with Julia that I'd hoped for.

When it was time for the party, Joe and I walked over together. Joe told me he was friends with a lot of the sorority members and acted as kind of a little brother, helping out where he could. Joe wasn't very big, maybe five nine, 170 pounds, but it was evident he worked out. He told me he had wrestled in high school and got into weights that way. He said it also came in handy at sorority parties where he was the unofficial bouncer, looking out for male guests who got out of hand.

When we arrived, I found Julia and we talked for a few moments before she was called away. And that's how the night went. She'd come over, snuggle up to me and we'd talk and kiss briefly, but then she was constantly running off because she was one of the organizers. She apologized several times saying she didn't know she'd be that busy, but I was still in a bad mood.

Because of that, I ended up consuming more than my share of adult beverages. Being alone, horny, and drunk, I tried hitting on some other girls, but most of them had seen Julia and me together so I got casual flirting, polite conversation, and dirty looks if I started pushing harder. As the night went on and I had more to drink, I started thinking she was only cozying up to me to cock block me.

It didn't help that the party's theme was "Spring Break In October." Everyone was in beach wear, and it looked like the local tanning salons had been raking it in over the last few weeks. Most of the girls were wearing bikini tops and Hawaiian skirts. They had the temperature cranked up to accommodate beach wear making it warm enough so that all the bare skin glowed with a sheen of sweat and the air was full of the scent of hot women. I was getting more and more horny and found myself caring less and less about Julia, but my prospects were zero and my frustration started to show.

One of Julia's sorority sisters asked if I'd managed to get through her wall, "She has a reputation for being kind of junior high as far as dating. No one has ever caught her sneaking a guy into her room or seen her spend a lot of time alone with a guy. One guy she was dating broke up with her in front of a bunch of people at his fraternity house because he said, 'We're not taking it slow, we aren't even in gear.' Another guy who's a friend of mine told me that he'd gotten as far as a couple of hand jobs and she'd let him go down on her, but then she broke up with him saying things were going too fast."

The idea that she might be a cock tease who was stringing me along pissed me off and it must have showed.

Joe noticed that I was starting to draw the wrong kind of attention and came over to talk to me. For the next hour he stayed near me, cutting off my alcohol consumption and stopping me from making a fool of myself, but my mood didn't get any better. Finally I said, "I'm out of here. Tell Julia I said 'Have a nice life.'"

I walked out and Joe followed me. I asked, "Where are you going? I thought you were the bouncer?"

Joe said, "There are other guys. I want to make sure you get into the dorm okay."

We started walking as I silently fumed, but then I couldn't keep myself from venting my frustration. So I spewed and Joe just listened. At one point I said, "I'm done with her," and started texting Julia. Joe snatched my phone out of my hand, which was probably pretty easy considering I was still pretty drunk, and said, "If you want to break up with her, do it face to face. Not with a drunk, angry text."

Joe sent her a text from my phone that said, "You were busy. I decided to go back to Joe's room."

I went back to ranting. When I started to run out of gas, Joe said, "If you're looking for a sexual relationship, Julia probably isn't the girl for you. She isn't really into sex right now."

I asked him to explain, but he wouldn't say anything other than, "You should talk to Julia about that."

About then Julia sent a reply to the text Joe had sent, "Sorry for leaving you alone. I'll be free around lunchtime tomorrow. Text me where. See you then."

12