Cock Tease? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got back to Joe's room, we got ready for bed, but before we went to sleep Joe made me drink a big bottle of water that he'd mixed some electrolyte powder into. Then he kept me talking for a little while longer. I think he wanted to make sure I wasn't going to puke in his roommate's bed.

When Joe finally turned out the lights, I was still a little drunk and more than a little horny. I waited until it looked like Joe was asleep and then got out my phone, put in my earbuds, and pulled up my favorite porn video site. I soon found that being horny, pissed and drunk wasn't a good combination for getting off, especially when you're trying to be discreet. My mind kept going back to the fantasies I'd had about licking, fingering and fucking Julia and I'd start to feel it, then I'd remember what a cock tease she was, and it was like taking a cold shower.

I found myself stroking my cock harder in an attempt to get off before cock tease Julia popped back into my head. I must have been shaking the bed pretty good, because Joe rolled over and said, "Having trouble?"

My first instinct was to try and hide what I was doing and deny it, but I had sober enough by then to realize that wouldn't work. So I said, "Yeah. My cock is ready to party after the hopes I had for this weekend with Julia and all the hot, sweaty girls at the party. But my brain keeps short circuiting back to her cock teasing and that kills the mood."

Joe said, "Is that why you were being such a fool with all the girls at the party? You were thinking another girl would take your mind off Julia and help you with your other problem?"

"Yeah. Some lips on my cock or a tight hole to fuck would definitely keep me focused."

Joe paused for a moment with a considering look on his face and I thought, "Now he thinks I'm one of those jerks who's only looking to get laid. Instead, to my surprise he said, "Maybe I can help you with that."

I said, "Do you know some girls who would be down to fuck tonight?"

"No, but maybe I can relieve some pressure for you."

I didn't know what to say for a second. My drunk brain was slow to process Joe's offer, so I sat there slack jawed."

"Julia didn't' tell you that I'm gay? Well, bi really, but mostly gay."

"No. No, she failed to mention that."

"Would you still have stayed in my room?"

"Since I was assuming you wouldn't be here, sure. If she'd explained that you and I would be bunking together, maybe, maybe not."

Joe asked, "Safe to say you've never been with a guy?"

"Unless you count jerking off to porn videos with my buddies, no."

"So you don't want to take me up on my offer? I don't want to freak you out, but when you showed up thought Julia was pretty lucky. Tall, ripped, cute. Just the kind of guy I go for."

Once again my brain stalled. I'd been hit on once or twice by guys, but never when we were in adjoining beds wearing nothing but boxer briefs. My big brain told me to say no, but my little brain took over and asked, "What exactly are you offering?"

"You said a pair of lips on your cock would help. We could start there and then see where it goes."

After a couple seconds of hesitation, little brain took control again and said, "Uh, okay?!"

Joe swung his legs out of bed and stood up. As he did I noticed that his cock was at least half hard, and there was a definite wet spot in his underwear. I also noticed that his cock was at least as big as my six and a half inches.

Joe motioned for me to turn towards him. I slid my legs out from under the sheet, scooted to the edge of the bed, hung my legs over the side with my feet on the floor and laid, propping a pillow under my head.

As I lay there, I took my first good look at him. As I said, he was shorter than me at what I'd estimate to be about five foot nine. He had dark hair, almost black, and is blue eyes. His face was still boyish with a little baby fat, but I could see a defined jawline and chiseled cheekbones that were going to make him a very distinguished looking man someday. He obviously spent time at the gym. He had strong arms and shoulders, well defined pecs, six pack abs and muscular legs. Overall he wasn't ripped like a body builder, looking more like the wrestler he told me he had been. I had to admit to myself that he was a very attractive man.

My boxer briefs were pushed down in front far enough to expose my cock and balls, but Joe wanted more room to work. He leaned down, hooked his arms under my legs, and lifted me until only my shoulders were on the mattress. He slid my underwear off and then slid to a kneeling position at the side of the bed still holding my legs in the air. For some reason I got a little thrill from being handled like that and I found that my cock which had begun to soften was suddenly back at full mast.

As he held my legs up, Joe leaned down and roughly licked my balls, batting them with his tongue then sucking them in his mouth and quickly letting them pop out. It was a far cry from Julias delicate licks and gentle sucking. At one point he surprised me by pushing my legs up, folding my body nearly in half, as he dipped his head down to give the same rough licks to my asshole. I had never been licked there before so my initial reaction was to clench my ass as best I could with Joe's grip on my legs spreading me wide. As he continued his oral assault, I realized that my cock gave a twitch every time his tongue brushed my hole. I found myself relaxing and trying to open my ass up to give him better access. Soon I was breathing hard and trying not to moan as I experienced this new sensation, but at last I gasped, "Oh yeah!."

That seemed to be the signal Joe was looking for. He quickly licked his way back up my shaft and while still gripping my thighs with both hands managed to inhale my cock to the root. I'd had a couple of girls take my full length, but they only managed to momentarily get their lips around the base of my cock before they had to pull off to breath and suppress their gag reflexes. Joe must have known that I was on a hair trigger because he stopped and held me in his throat, lazily tonguing my vein while he waited for my breathing to settle back down. I looked down at him and saw him looking back at me with smiling eyes.

Then Joe began bobbing his head at an even, deliberate pace. His tongue was busy on each downstroke, seemingly touching every part of my cock. On the upstroke he developed incredible suction as he pressed his tongue against me, flicking and tickling my frenulum at the top of each stroke.

At a certain point he let go of my legs, but I kept my legs spread of my own accord, even grabbing my own knees to hold the position. When I did that, he lifted off my cock, spit on my asshole and went back to sucking. As his mouth once again engulfed my head I felt him probing my ass with a finger. A couple of up and down strokes and he lifted off and spit once again. Before he resumed his sucking he smiled and said, "Julia and I talked. She told me you liked this," as he continued to work his fingers into my hole.

His hands were bigger than Julia's, so he only managed to get two fingers in, but he knew better what the target was. When he was able to finger fuck my ass without resistance he pulled off my cock and watched it twitch and drip a steady stream of precum as he pumped his fingers in and out. He caught a drip with the index finger of hand and made a show of licking his finger clean. Then he caught another drip and offered it to me. In the heat of the moment, I didn't hesitate to suck and lick his finger until it was clean.

Joe then plunged his mouth back onto my cock, forcefully ramming it down his own throat. He paused there for a second and momentarily pulled his fingers out of my ass. Before he resumed bobbing on my cock he spit on my ass one more time. Then he commenced rapid fire fingering of my ass while sucking my cock at a pace I thought would give him whiplash.

I couldn't take that for long before I felt my balls drawing up and warned Joe that I was about to come. As I said that he changed his pace, slamming his head down so my cock head lodged forcefully in his throat and then sucking hard enough on the upstroke that I thought he was trying to pull my cock off my body. He twisted his fingers in my ass so that he could press and stroke my prostate, similar to the way I'd learned girls like to have their G-spot rubbed.

Then I was cumming in his mouth. I could feel my balls spitting gouts of cum into Joe's mouth as my ass clenched and unclenched around his fingers. My hips were involuntarily thrusting into Joe's face as he rode me like a champion.

When I finally relaxed I could feel Joe still moving. I realized that he was rapidly jerking himself off and I said, "What are you doing? Let me see."

He stood and I could see that he'd pushed his briefs down and was stroking what looked like a seven-and-a-half-inch cock. I was mesmerized watching him. After a few moments, without really thinking about it, I said, "Would you like me to do that?"

Joe said, "You don't have to. I know you're not into guys."

I said, "I'd like to try."

Joe stopped stroking himself and looked me in the eye, then took his hand off his cock.

I reached out and wrapped my hand around his shaft. I couldn't help but compare the look and feel of his cock to the only other dick I'd ever handled, my own. The first and most obvious difference was that his dick was almost an inch longer than mine. When I grab my cock my hand covers most of the shaft. When I grabbed Joe's there was a noticeable amount of shaft left uncovered. The other thing I noticed was the thickness. Our cocks are probably the same girth at the widest point, but while mine flares in the middle, Joe's is thick from the base to a little behind the head. The ridge on my cock is very prominent while Joe's cock head kind of tapers into the shaft.

While I stroked him with one hand, I reached up with the other to cup his balls. Here to we are different. My balls are two low-hanging ping pong balls. Joe's are two walnuts pulled up tight to his crotch. I found myself wondering how they'd feel on my tongue and without making a conscious decision I found myself running my tongue over them.

Joe kept his cock and balls shaved, so my tongue found soft, wrinkly skin. Although he had showered before the party I smelled a definite musk and there was a definite salty taste of sweat. I found myself trying to suck one of his balls into my mouth, His tight scrotum prevented me from getting it all the way in, so I contented myself with holding it in my lips as I licked it.

After a bit I remembered I was dry stroking Joe's cock and realized that probably wasn't very comfortable. I released the ball I was sucking on and spit on his cock where my hand was wrapped around it. I repeated that a few times until his shaft was glistening with spit and my hand was gliding up and down it. I stroked him with one hand and resumed fondling his balls with the other, occasionally sliding my hand back to tickle his asshole as he happily spread his ass to give me access.

Joe started dripping precum which I used as added lube for my stroking. The trickle turned into a steady stream that threatened to drip onto the floor. As it began pooling on the back of my hand I released Joe's cock and licked up the cum, then resumed stroking. Eventually I decided it would be more efficient to lick my hand while I was still stroking, and that led to me taking Joe's cock head in my mouth and circling it with my tongue, continually lapping up the cream he was providing.

Joe chuckled and said, "So you like the taste of my cock cream, eh?"

I sheepishly replied, "Yeah, I guess," then resumed my licking.

I soon found myself making long strokes on Joe's cock in an effort to milk more precum from his balls. At the start I'd been making short strokes right behind the crown, so my lips were locked just behind his coronal ridge. As my strokes became longer and more deliberate my mouth followed and I began taking Joe deeper and deeper in. When I felt his cock hit the back of my tongue I realized, "Holy shit, I'm giving Joe a blowjob!"

At that point I stopped stroking him and began focusing on the things I like when I'm having my cock sucked. I grabbed his hips for leverage and began experimenting to see how deep I could take him. I must be one of those people who doesn't have a gag reflex because I very quickly found my nose pressed up against his pubic bone and his balls were up against my lower lip. I was proud of that, but I had to pull off to breath and because it stretched my throat uncomfortably.

After that I concentrated on sucking and licking him just as he'd done to me, occasionally taking him all the way down my throat for a few moments at a time. I'd never before thought about how a cock is soft on the outside and hard on the inside, but as he slid in and out of my mouth and my tongue played over his shaft, I came to like that sensation. I was also surprised that his cock was hotter than I'd expected.

At one point as I held him in my throat, my tongue found a spot where I could feel the blood pulsing through his cock. I started looking for that as I ran my tongue over his vein and found that when I sucked hard and pressed my tongue against the underside of his cock I could feel that strong, steady beat. It became an incentive to suck and lick him as hard as I could. I became attuned to that pulsing, so I could feel when the rhythm began rapidly speeding up and a moment later Joe announced, "I'm going to cum!"

I should have been thinking about pulling off and finding a place for him to dump his load. I didn't. I had been lazily tickling his balls while I sucked him. As I felt them tighten I began squeezing and milking them. I was shocked to realize that in the back of my mind I was hoping he'd give me a big load and I was trying to coax more cum out of his balls.

At the same time, I made a couple of quick, deliberate strokes that had his cock head deep in the back of my throat, sucking as hard as I could, and ultimately sending him over the edge. I pulled back so that just the first few inches of his cock were in my mouth as his balls clenched tightly and release. That sent the first blast of cum exploding from his cock, hitting the roof of my mouth and then running down over my tongue. I absent mindedly thought that if I'd pulled off I'd have seen a fountain of cum over my head.

As his cock pulsed and squirted, I held as much of his cum in my mouth as I could while I continued bobbing and sucking. A little ran down my chin, but I held most of it. When he stopped spurting, I gently ran my tongue over his piss hole, curiously eager to taste the last drops. I didn't stop until he pushed me off his cock, saying he was too sensitive.

As Joe pulled back I looked up at him, opened my mouth, and showed him the cum I'd collected before I swallowed it. Then I wiped the up the cum that had dripped down my face with a finger and licked that clean.

I barely realized that I'd been stroking myself while I had felt Joe's cock deep in my mouth. My cock was as hard and throbbing as it had ever been, and swallowing Joe's cum sent me over the edge. My cock exploded, shooting cum over Joe's legs and feet and onto the floor.

Joe looked down in shock. The first thing that popped into my head was to say, "Let me help you with that." Then I leaned down, licked Joe's legs and feet clean, and showed him another mouthful of cum before I swallowed. In my mind I rationalized it then as still being drunk and horny, but in retrospect I'm pretty sure that by then I was completely sober.

As I rose to my feet, I was a little shaky as it hit me, everything I'd just done. Joe and I found ourselves standing toe to toe in the narrow space between the two beds. I started to mumble something like, "Thanks," when Joe grabbed my head and gave me a kiss that included some tongue on both sides. I'm not sure how long it lasted, but I didn't fight it and I was a little reluctant when Joe finally broke the kiss.

I suddenly felt awkward, and stumbled out, "Uhh,. good night," or something like that. Strangely, the awkwardness was like the feeling of standing on the front porch at the end of a first date, not like the feeling of, "I'm going to regret that in the morning."

Then I turned, still naked, and quickly crawled into bed with my back to Joe and was almost instantly asleep. I probably should have been surprised that having sex with a guy and liking it didn't keep me awake, but for some reason I wasn't.

12