Cock Tease? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pulled my face to his chest, I circled the offered bud with my tongue before sucking it into my mouth and lashing it with my tongue. His tiny nub stiffened, reminding me of a hardening clit. I continued to play with it for a bit before shifting my attack to his other nipple. Joe must have liked what I was doing, because kept a firm grip on my head as I moved back and forth between his nipples.

I'd never have imagined that licking a guys chest would make my dick hard. I'm a sucker for a girl with big nipples that I can suck and chew on, but the feeling of Joe's hard little nobs under my tongue and the clean, slightly salty taste of his skin excited me. I also found that the skin below Joe's nipples was also sensitive, earning me some appreciative moans as I licked widening circles around his tits.

As I continued laving Joe's chest with my tongue, I began working on his belt and zipper. Within moments I had his pants unfastened. Even though it hadn't been that long since our shower I was enveloped in a strong, manly scent of sweat and musk as soon as I opened his pants.

As I slid my hands into his jeans, grabbing his ass and easing his pants down his legs, I stopped licking his chest and looked down to see his hard cock outlined in his briefs. I hadn't noticed when we were getting dressed earlier, but he had put on a pair of sheer, electric blue, nylon bikini briefs that let me clearly see the shadow of his cock. As I groped his ass they had the same feel as a girl's stocking covered legs. The thin material also allowed his precum to bubble through, making a glistening pool where his knob pressed against the tight material.

I leaned in and licked up the precum, using my tongue and lips to tease his cock head through the fabric for a moment. I couldn't resist the urge to grab his ass with both hands and rub my face in his crotch, feeling his cock against my cheek and inhaling his scent.

Joe jokingly said, "So you're a crotch sniffer too. Are you telling the truth about just finding out you're gay?"

I released his ass and gave him a push, causing him to take a tottering step back because his feet were caught in his jeans where they were pooled around his ankles. Looking up I said, "Not gay, bi. No lie." I slid my hands inside the waistband of his underwear, sliding them off his ass, then pushed him back onto the bed as I grabbed the front of his briefs and pulled them down. They momentarily caught on his cock, pulling it down so that when it came free of his waistband it snapped up, hitting his abs with an audible smack.

As he lay there, I pulled his jeans the rest of the way off, followed by his underwear and socks. I hadn't noticed him kicking off his shoes when he'd come into the room.

Leaning between his knees, I held up his cock with one hand and lifted his balls with the other, holding them up as if on display for my viewing pleasure. As I took a moment to contemplate what I should do first, I absentmindedly rubbed the head with my thumb, spreading the liquid slowly dripping from his slit and giving his plum a bright sheen in the sunlight filtering through the blinds.

Julia had leaned closer to get a better look and said, "I want to watch you suck it."

I said, "Okay." As I was leaning down, aiming the cock I was holding towards my salivating mouth when Joe held up his hand to stop me saying, "Someone in this room is overdressed. Fix that before you continue."

My mouth was almost on his cock, so I quickly bent down the last couple of inches, captured his knob with my lips, and gave it a quick swirl with my tongue before standing up and saying, "Sure."

I sat on the bed next to Julia and took off my shoes as socks as I would any other time I was undressing, not hurrying or making it look like anything special might be happening. I focused on my own feet while watching Joe and Julia with my peripheral vision. They both had these WTF looks on their faces as they looked from me to each other and shook their heads.

When my feet were bare and I had carefully placed my shoes and socks under the bed, I stood up, looked at them, and said, "What's with the faces?"

Before they could answer, I gave them my best Magic Mike smile and stood, slowly pulling my shirt off and flexing my chest and shoulders as I did. Dropping my shirt in Julia's lap, I stretched as sensuously as I could manage, then ran my hands over my chest and stomach, ending up with the tips of my fingers following the vee of my abs down into the waistband of my jeans.

Next, I ran my hands down my inner thighs and then back up to momentarily cup my package. I undid my belt, then slowly unbuttoned my pants, glad I'd worn button fly jeans. After unbuttoning the first three buttons, I stopped to run my hand down into my pants, first stroking my cock through the old, worn boxers I was wearing that day, Then I reached between my legs and made a show of caressing my ass crack. I pulled my hand out and then reinserted it inside my underwear, first lifting and cupping my balls, then gripping and pulling my shaft as I slowly withdrew my hand.

I finished unbuttoning my jeans, then turned my back to the audience as I pulled them down. I knew those boxers tended not to stay up when I took off my jeans, and as hoped for they ended up low on my hips and ass, showing a lot of ass crack. I left them there, threatening to slide completely off, as I lifted my feet out of the jeans. My movements caused them to slip a bit lower but most of my ass was still covered. As I dropped my jeans next to my shirt, they could see everything except my asshole.

Turning back towards my audience, I made sure they could see my boxers were caught on my cock, which threatened to pop out through the fly. Before it could do that, I reached into the opening and repositioned it so it was tucked just under the elastic, clearly outlined where it pointed towards my hip. I made a show of stroking it as I arranged the thin boxer material to drape smoothly over the shaft. The red fabric showed a distinct dark spot where precum was slowly leaking from the slit.

I grabbed the waistband to pull them down, but before I did I turned my back to them again and bent forward. I dropped my boxers and stepped out of them, spreading my legs as I did. Running my hands up my inner thighs, I first cupped my balls in both hands. Letting go with my right hand, I cupped my ass before sliding my hand forward, dragging my middle finger deep in my crack as I did. I paused momentarily as my finger tip dragged across my asshole to tap and tickly my ring, finishing by tugging my balls until my scrotum was taut.

Then, reaching back with both hands, I grabbed my ass and spread it wide until I felt my hole starting to open up. Looking back, I swayed my hips and was happy to see both of them staring at my ass. I took a second to coat my left index finger with spit. Then I spread my ass with both hands again and worked that finger into my hole up to the second knuckle.

I held that pose for a few more seconds before turning back, cupping my balls in one hand and lewdly stroking my cock with the other, which coaxed a drop of precum out of my slit. My cock head was dark purple and I could feel my shaft pulsing with the heavy beating of my heart. I tickled the veiny underside and gave it a couple of light slaps, making my cock twitch. That caused the drop to separate and drip towards the floor, still connected to my slit by a thin streamer. Letting go of my meat, I put my hands on my hips and watched the drop fall before looking from Julia to Joe and back.

As Joe lay there on the bed looking at me, I could see his face was flushed and his cock was bouncing in time with his heartbeat. Dropping to my knees, I reached out to stroke his vein. I ran my finger from his balls to the vee at the base of his cock head, causing his cock to twitch and jerk.

I lifted my finger, wet it in my mouth, and placed it between Joe's balls again. Joe just held his breath and stared at where my finger was touching his cock. After a moment's pause, I stroke his cock again, causing him to suck in a small breath. When I reached the top and lightly tickled his frenulum, he gave out a moan as his cock twitched and his ass convulsed involuntarily. A large drop of precum burst from his slit, puddling on his abs. His ass continued to spasm for several seconds, pumping a steady stream of clear liquid out onto his tensed stomach.

I lifted his cock gently, using just my right thumb and forefinger. Breaking the rope of precum with my tongue, I followed it down to his body and delicately licked up the puddle that had formed. The I swirled my tongue around his cock head to collects the delicious remnants from there before plunging my mouth onto his shaft.

I'd like to say I took his full length in one go, licking and sucking him like a $1,000 whore, but in reality, my experience and technique didn't match my enthusiasm. I'd taken his cock at the wrong angle, so it grazed the top of my mouth before bending towards my throat at an uncomfortable angle. This also forced Joe's cock to scrape against my teeth. I felt Joe wince, so I'm sure that didn't feel great for him.

I quickly backed off until the tip of Joe's cock was resting on my tongue. Giving Joe an apologetic look, I adjusted the angle of his cock, repositioned my head, and plunged back down with a little more control.

That time I achieved the desired effect. While I didn't swallow his cock to the base, I had at least five inches in my mouth and felt it grazing my throat. That triggered a flood of spit which I spread over every accessible inch of cock flesh with my tongue. At the same time, I sucked as hard as I could, caving my cheeks in around his cock.

Joe whispered, "Oh yeah. Just like that. Suck me just like that." I looked up and saw him looking down at me with glazed, half open eyes.

The first time I'd sucked Joe's cock it never occurred to me to take a moment to savor the taste and feel of a hard cock in my oral cavity. I know I liked the feeling of a cock in my mouth, but I couldn't tell you why. Now I realized that it was like I'd imagine a baby feels sucking on a pacifier. The smooth texture and yielding firmness felt very satisfying and made me want to suck. At the same time the sweet/salty flavor of sweat mixed with precum had my tongue involuntarily hunting for more flavor. Even the pressure of his crown at the opening of my throat was a welcome sensation.

I maintained the suction as I slid my mouth up until my lips were wrapped around his crown where I paused to lap at his piss hole. Then I slid back down, a little faster than the last time, and a little deeper. Up and down, deeper and deeper I went, greedily licking every inch I could reach.

After a few strokes I felt my throat envelope Joe's whole cock head. I knew Joe could feel it too because his body clenched from the waist down. I had my hands on his ass and I felt his glutes instantly turn rock hard. I could see his six pack stand out in sharp definition and feel his legs give a little kick.

I quickly bobbed my head on his cock again, and this time Joe's spasms forced the rest of his length into my mouth, lodging his plum head deep in my throat. Joe's hands were on the back of my head and his ass and thighs were quivering as he arched up from the bed. My natural reaction was to feel like I was choking, but I concentrated on relaxing and continuing to stroke him with my tongue, thinking he was going to cum at any second.

Joe was sweating by then, and my nose was filled with the musk emanating from his crotch. That smell, the feel of his cock down my throat, and the anticipation of tasting and feeling his cum in my mouth had my own cock rock hard and dripping. As I finally let his cock slide out between my lips I let out a groan of my own, which caused Joe to spasm again.

I was about to fuck Joe's cock with my throat when he put his hands on my face and pulled me to him. He slid to the edge of the bed and grabbed my ass, pulling our cocks together while pulling me into a kiss. He spread and kneaded my ass with his hands, pulling us together at the hips and grinding our cocks against each other. The feeling of our cocks rubbing together, lubricated by spit and the steady streams of precum coming from both our cocks made my heart race and my breathing quicken.

Soon we were both panting as we kissed hungrily, barely pausing to breathe. Joe wrapped his hand around our cocks then, jacking them together. A couple of times Joe broke our kiss to spit on our cocks, which for some reason gave me an extra thrill.

By then we were leaning on each other running our hands over each other's bodies and breathing like we were running a race. I could feel myself getting close. My hips were twitching, and I couldn't help but let out grunts and moans as sparks shot through my body from where our cocks were joined.

Joe could sense I was close, and I could tell he was close too. He stopped stroking us and let go as he swung his legs up so he was laying on the bed on his side, urging my head towards his cock. As I lay down, craning my neck to reach his cock, he reached for my cock and moved us into a sixty-nine position.

I hooked one arm under Joe's leg and grabbed his ass with the other to gain some leverage before devouring his cock again. My first thought was how different his cock felt from that angle. I missed the feel of his soft vein under my tongue and couldn't feel the pulsing of blood flowing through his cock as strongly. But when his cock hit my throat the first time, it felt like that was how they were supposed to fit together. As I bottomed out it felt as if I'd succeeded in getting every possible inch in my throat.

The smell of musk coming off his balls and ass was stronger. It made my mouth water and my cock twitch. I just wanted to stay there and breathe it in deeply.

I tried to swallow around Joe's cock and it gave a twitch in my mouth, releasing more precum. That reminded me that my goal was to coax Joe into painting my tonsils with his delicious cock cream. I began bobbing on his cock again and quickly got into a rhythm that had Joe grunting on every down stroke.

I felt movement behind me as Julia climbed onto the bed to spoon me. She leaned over my shoulder so her face was almost close enough to suck Joe's cock if I let her and whispered in my ear, "Who'd have guessed I'd end up dating a cock sucking cum slut."

I pulled off Joe's cock for a second and said, "Who'd have guessed I'd end up dating a fag hag?"

Julia's diamond hard nipples were pressed into my back, and the smell of man musk was joined by the smell of a wet, horny pussy. She had her hand between our bodies, and I could feel her vigorously strumming her clit. Then the motion changed, and she was alternating between fingering her own pussy and painting my ass crack with her girl cum. I lifted my leg to give her better access and within a minute she was fucking my ass with two fingers.

I tried to focus on sucking the cum out of Joe's balls, savoring the flavor of his sweat and precum and enjoying the feel of hot flesh invading my throat. At the same time, I couldn't ignore Joe's mouth and tongue finding all the sensitive parts of my cock, or the steady beat of Julia's fingers giving my ass ring a delicious stretch and pounding against my prostate.

I was feeling that delicious tightening in my balls when Julia scored a direct hit on my prostate, causing to thrust my full length into Joe's mouth and bury my cock head in his throat. Joe's throat tightened instinctively, and that was enough to make my cock immediately explode, sending cum directly down his throat.

Having a cock lodged in his throat spewing cum made Joe jerk, which buried his cock deeper than ever in my throat. That sent a shiver through me, but also made me want to make him cum with me. I grabbed his ass, forcing one finger into his hole and urging him to fuck his cock deep into my throat. A couple of strokes later he exploded, filling my gullet with hot cum. I swallowed the first blast as I backed off enough so that I could tongue his cock head and collect his cum on my taste buds.

We lay there, suckling each other's cocks while spasms ran through our lower bodies. Eventually our cocks became overloaded, and we had to pull back. When Joe pulled out of my mouth, Julia laid down and pulled my mouth to hers, forcing me to share the last of Joe's cum. We swirled his cum back and forth before rearranging ourselves as three spoons with me in the middle hugging Julia while Joe contoured himself to my back.

Joe and I were almost dozing, but Julia continued to squirm, mumbling things like, "That was so hot. Oh my god that was hot," over and over.

As I lay there stroking Julia's body, I could tell she was still keyed up. Her face and chest were flushed, and she was taking long, slow breaths. Her nipples were still puffy, dark red and fully engorged. I couldn't resist stroking and pinching them. Julia moaned sensuously and rubbed her thighs together, cuing me to also stroke her pussy, running my fingers along both side of her slit and tickling her opening.

I alternated between her tits and pussy causing her to squirm continuously. Even though I knew my cock was going to need some recovery time, I still felt pleasant shocks where it was grinding against her flexing ass.

After a few minutes of that I nudged Joe to back up, then slid out from between the two of them. I lifted Julia's knee to expose her pussy and positioned my head between her legs. Joe moved up behind her and hooked her foot behind his leg, rolling her almost onto her back and spreading her pussy wide in front of me. I could see him grinding his semi-erect cock against her ass.

I began licking her pussy, circling my tongue around her outer lips. Up close, the heat of her sex felt like looking up with my face towards the hot summer sun on a steamy, humid day. She was covered with a sheen of sweat that had a delicate, earthy scent.

Joe had taken over the job of teasing her nipples. He was rougher than I had been, pinching her nipples tightly until they turned from red to purple to white and then pulling them until her tits were stretched out from her body. When he let go, her tit bounced back and he batted it lightly like a beach ball.

He occasionally paused his tit play to grab her ass and run his fingers through her crack. When he moved his hand back to her tit, I ran my tongue through her crack, getting it wet and lightly rimming her hole. That made her whimper more than my tongue on her clit.

When Joe noticed that she was enjoying the ass play he slid down next to me and buried his tongue in her ass. That made her jump and then grind her ass against his face.

Joe commenced an immediate assault on her ass, running his tongue from her perineum to the base of her spine. He grabbed her ass with both hands, spreading her cheeks wide to put her tight pucker on full display. Suctioning his mouth to her hole, he tongue fucked her ass, She must have like that because she clutched his head to keep him attached there.

Meanwhile, I was sucking her prominent clit and circling it with my tongue like a baby nursing at his mother's tit. I ran my tongue up her slit, coating her folds with saliva so I could rub her clit while I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth. She ran her fingers through my hair while undulating her hips to get my tongue deeper into her.

I dipped the tip of my finger into her pussy to collect her wetness to use as lube and she grabbed my hand, urging me to thrust my finger into her pussy. I was massaging her g-spot with one finger while sucking and licking her when she said, "More. Fuck me with two fingers."

I had added a second finger and was continuing to lightly stroking her little patch when she started hunching her pussy onto my hand, trying to get me to thrust deeper. When I didn't react immediately, she grabbed my wrist and started using my hand as a dildo to rapidly fuck her dripping cunt. I got the message and started jack hammering my fingers in and out of her hot hole. I hesitantly extended a third finger and when she felt it she shouted, "Yes, give me another one!"