Cock Tease? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could barely keep my mouth on her clit, and Joe was almost suffocating between her ass cheeks, but we were determined to give her a mind-blowing orgasm. I reached up and started roughly tugging and tweaking her nipples. Joe spread her ass until it was gaping open to welcome his tongue.

Julia was grunting and mumbling incoherently when suddenly she shouted, "Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Her body went into spasms as she continued shouting obscenities. Joe and I kept tongue lashing her ass and pussy and I kept twisting her nipples until she motioned as if trying to brush us away. We both stopped and watched in awe as her whole-body clench and unclench in a series of aftershocks. Finally, she fell back on the bed, breathing hard and quivering with a whole body shiver every few seconds.

We climbed back in next to her, one on each side, and held her between us. As we kissed and stroked her, her breathing steadied and soon she was asleep. Joe pulled a duvet over us and we settled in to nap with her.

Some time later I awoke to find Julia sitting up in bed, rocking back and forth and stroking both Joe and me. She wasn't crying, but I could see that she was feeling some strong emotions. She looked happy, but on the verge of tears. I asked her if she was okay and she said, "I'm better than I have been in a while. That's the first time I've felt safe having sex with a man. Watching you two working hard to give each other pleasure made me trust that you'd do the same for me."

Joe was awake by then and he sat up next to Julia while I sat up on the other side. We had a three-way hug and took turns kissing each other until Julia said, "Okay, enough of that. We're still here for a live gay sex show, and what's a gay sex show without butt fucking?"

I looked at Joe and said, "I'm curious to try it if you're up for it."

Joe asked, "Have you thought about whether you want to be the top or the bottom? I'm versatile so either one is fine with me."

I said, "In that case I'd like to try bottoming. I've had anal sex with girls, and I can't imagine it's much different with a guy. Plus, I like having my ass played with and I'd like to take that to the next level."

Joe said, "Okay. That's settled. But first we need a brief intermission so I can make sure we're on the same page about anal sex hygiene."