Cock Tease? Pt. 03

Story Info
Ian has first time anal with Joe while Julia watches.
4.5k words
4.77
9k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3

After a mind blowing sixty-nine with Joe and then double-teaming Julia with him, I asked Joe to take my anal cherry and he said sure, but that we needed to talk about anal hygiene first.

Joe asked me, "Have you had anal sex with a girl?"

I answered, "Yeah. I dated a girl for quite a while in high school who wanted to try everything. She said she wanted to be experienced before she started college. We did anal a couple of times."

"Was there shit involved?"

"What? That's gross!"

"Not playing with shit, dummy. Did you have to deal with any poop?"

"Well, I guess. The first time my cock was covered in brown slime when I pulled it out. We took a shower together right after, so it was no big deal. The second time it felt different, and she made a really awkward run to the bathroom as soon as I pulled out. She said she felt like she was about to poop in her bed. When I looked down at my dick there was definitely some brown matter stuck to it."

Joe laughed and said, "Typical. People often decide to have anal sex spontaneously, or at least without a lot of forethought. Once you've tried it a couple of times you know there's a good chance of finding 'fecal residue' in your partner's butt. Then you either get grossed out and swear off anal, or you figure out how to avoid it by planning ahead and doing some advance preparation."

"Advance preparation? Like the guy who lives next door in my dorm who, according to his roommate, lubes his ass and inserts a butt plug when he goes on a date?"

Chuckling, Joe said, "Yeah, some guys do that, but that's step two. Step one is making your ass squeaky clean and free from poop. Let me show you."

Joe put on a pair of gym shorts and a T-shirt, so I followed suit. Then he threw a towel and washcloth, a tube of water-based lube, and giant squeeze bulb that he told me was called a cleaning bulb or douche into a mesh bag and walked out the door with me following.

We went to the bathroom where Joe demonstrated the cleaning process on himself, then had me do myself. We used the large handicapped stall so we had space to observe and be observed.

We had stripped down because Joe said it can be messy, and we hadn't bothered to latch the stall door since we were back and forth to the sink several times. I was just finishing up when Luis, the Latino twink with a huge cock who lived down the hall, walked by and got a glimpse of us through the open stall door. He smirked, "I knew y'all two were just playing at being straight." Looking at me he continued, "Did my big dick scare you? More than you thought you could handle?"

Joe said, "He's new to this, but you'd be surprised what he can handle."

Luis scoffed and looked down at Joe's crotch, "You've got a nice dick, but mine is in a different league."

I'd estimated Joe's cock to be close to seven inches. When I saw Luis's cock in the showers earlier that day, I'd guessed he was closer to eight, and pretty fat, flaring in the middle and tapered at both ends.

Joe said, "I bet he can suck you balls deep."

I started saying, "Whoa! What the . . . " but neither of them were listening to me.

Luis said, "What are you betting?"

Joe said, "My boy does it, you owe both of us blowjobs. He doesn't, you get to plow my ass."

Luis said, "I'll wreck your hole, but okay, if you're willing to put it on the line, lets do this," and stepped into the stall with us. Joe went to the sink to grab his cleaning stuff and shoved it back into his bag, then reentered the stall, closing and locking the door behind him.

Luis didn't waste any time shoving his sweats and boxers down to his knees. His cock was soft and hung down his leg, but it was still an impressive sight. Looking at Joe he said, "Can your boy get me hard, or do I need to do that for him?"

Joe said, "Don't worry about it," and urged me to my knees. I knelt, but hesitated to go any further until Joe pushed me towards his crotch.

I realized then that every time I'd sucked Joe's cock it had already been hard. Starting with a soft cock was going to be new.

I started out by lifting his cock with one hand and cupping his balls with my other. There was definitely more weight to them than I had expected. I took a bit to play with them and feel their heft. I tried to imagine how that weight was going to feel on my tongue, which inspired me to lean forward and run my tongue up the shaft.

I immediately took a liking to the soft, spongy feel under my tongue, prompting me to lick and nibble along his full length. That got a reaction from Luis, who laid his hand on my head and began subtly rocking his hips.

I hadn't noticed before, but Luis's cock was uncut. When I reached the tip, I licked and nibbled his foreskin the way I'd lick a girl's pussy lips. It had a saltier flavor than Joe's uncut cock, and there was a faint taste of piss, not unlike some girls I'd gone down on.

Although I hadn't been consciously trying to give him a spit bath, Luis's cock was soon completely wet with my saliva. By then he was starting to get hard. I stroked his slick cock a couple of times, then took a deep breath and stretched my mouth over his crown.

I was able to get his whole length into my mouth, but I knew that was just the start. I tightened my lips and formed a suction, and almost instantly he started really growing. His cock wanted to force it's way down my throat, but I slowly backed of as he grew, keeping his head on the back of my tongue. That allowed me to massage his length with my tongue, enjoying the new flavor and feeling the blood pulsing into his cock.

After a few moments it felt like Luis was done growing, and his cock just pulsed gently in my mouth. My mouth was definitely stretched more than when I'd sucked Joe. I had to take a moment to think about relaxing my jaw and keeping my lips over my teeth.

Once my jaw stopped tensing, I started bobbing my head slowly, moving only a fraction of an inch back and forth, so his head just tapped the entrance to my throat each time. I could feel Luis's hands tightening on my head, so I guessed he was fully hard and ready for more. When I looked down I could see about two inches of exposed cock shaft waiting for me to swallow.

Luis said admiringly, "A lot of guys couldn't get that far without choking or gagging. Maybe he can do it."

His foreskin was fully retracted by then, exposing almost all of his cock head. I could feel where the end of his sheath wrapped around his crown. I've always been very oral, exploring anything that's put into my mouth with my lips and tongue. So instead of spearing more of his cock into my throat, I pulled back enough to check out this new sensation. I found myself circling my tongue around it again and again and flicking my tongue over the ridge it formed.

Luis sucked in his breath through his teeth and said, "Man, I'd swear you've been sucking cock for years. Keep that up and I'm going to drown you in cum before you have a chance win this bet."

That got me focused on the task at hand. I started bobbing my head again, and at the same time I worked up as much spit as I could. Soon, I had spit and precum dripping down my chin. I was letting Luis fuck my mouth, but I held onto his hips so his cock head was just plugging my throat every time he drove his cock into me. I still had over an inch to go, but I was getting into the feel of his cock in my mouth.

When I was ready, I took a deep breath, relaxed my jaw and throat, grabbed his ass and pulled him into me. I made a little choking noise as he passed my previous limit while and held him still there as my throat got acquainted with his invader. Then I closed my lips around his cock and applied suction as I backed off, giving him as much tongue action as I could along the way. I made a slight adjustment to the angle of my head, then another thrust and hold, another slow retreat. I repeated that a half dozen times, gaining ground each time.

Finally, it felt like his cock was perfectly aligned. My tongue cradled his cock head, guiding it into my throat as I plunged forward once more, determined to take his full length on that stroke. I was ecstatic when he slid smoothly into my throat, only stopping when my nose hit his pubic bone and his balls hit my chin. I stretched out my tongue to lick his balls before closing my lips and holding him deep in my oral cavity.

My throat was involuntarily trying to swallow his head while I played my tongue over his vein. I was focused on how exciting those sensations were until I realized I needed to breathe. I reluctantly withdrew until just his head was in my mouth.

When I had caught my breath, I plunged back down his shaft, fucking him with my mouth. Luis caught my rhythm and took over, holding my head in his hands and fucking my face with his full length. I relaxed and just concentrated on sucking and licking.

It didn't take long before Luis was cursing and moaning on every stroke. I had my hands on his ass and could his muscles flexing with each thrust, straining for his release. Finally, his strokes became jerky and quivering. On the next stroke he said, "Get ready to swallow, bitch. Daddy's cumming."

As Luis buried himself in my throat I ran one hand between his legs, feeling his ass clench and his balls tighten right before he let out an animal sound and his whole body stiffened and quaked.

I felt his cock twitching on my tongue as I let him deposit his first spurt directly down my throat. As he tensed for the second spurt I pushed him back so the next ropes of cum painted my tongue and the back of my mouth. I played with his cock head and the cum in my mouth as he shuddered through at least six more ejaculations. His cock gave a powerful jump with each spurt, seemingly a threat to jerk free from my mouth and spray me like a firehose. His cum hit each time with a noticeable impact.

As soon as he stopped cumming, his cock started to soften. He was content to let me suckle, so I backed off until my lips were holding his glans and stayed there, sucking and fondling it with my tongue until I felt his whole lower body clench and heard him moan in anguish. His cock spit a final gob of cum onto my tongue as he said, "No more!" and pushed me off his cock.

As I stood up, Luis was giving me a look of respect. I was breathing nearly as hard as him, and I only then realized that my cock was hard and dripping. As I adjusted myself, Luis remembered our bet and began getting to his knees. Joe patted him on the shoulder and said, "Later. We've got someplace to be. We'll take a rain check on the payoff."

We quickly dressed, collected our stuff and exited the bathroom. As soon as Joe was sure we were out of earshot from Luis, he broke out laughing, saying, "Oh my god! I can't believe you actually swallowed that whole thing! I was half dreading, half looking forward to getting drilled by that monster!"

I smiled gave a shiver, recalling the feel of that huge cock in my mouth and the powerful pulsing when he came. I said, "That's quite the tool to handle."

As we entered Joe's room, Julia sensed that something had happened. Joe and I exchanged glances, then I nodded to him and he gave her a quick rundown on my encounter with Luis. Julia's jaw dropped and she said, "That's so hot! I wish I'd been there to see it!" Then she pressed us for details as we stripped.

Talking about it had my cock throbbing again. Julia reached out and grabbed it, using it as a handle to pull me in front of where she was sitting. She lightly stroked it while she grilled us, and every time she a drop of precum oozed out of my slit she painted her nipples with it.

After a bit, she stopped asking questions and started flicking my cock head with her tongue. From there she wrapped her lips around my crown and lazily circled it with her tongue. I said, "That feels great, baby. Keep that up and you'll make me come in no time."

She gave me a grateful smile, then took a deep breath and started shallow head bobs. She was plunging about half my length into her mouth each time. It felt wonderful, but I also found myself overwhelmed at the thought she was willing to go out of her comfort zone like that for me.

I said, "That's amazing, baby, but you don't have to do that. I'm happy to make love any way you're comfortable."

Her eyes got misty at that, and she gave a little smile around my cock, but she didn't stop. In fact, she started taking my full length every few strokes, looking up at me with a mixture of fear and pride as she did.

I got misty then and just said, "On,baby . . ."

Before I could completely tear up, she pulled off my cock, gave me a smile, and said to Joe, "You get him ready while I finish this." Then she patted my leg, indicating I should put my foot up on the bed next to her.

I should have known what was coming, but I gave a start when I felt Joe spread my ass and run his tongue up my crack. Julia gave me a sexy smile and told me to, "Spread that ass for him, fag boy. Show him that tight hole you want him to fuck."

Smiling back at her, I reached back and grabbed my ass, pulling my crack as wide open as I could, and thrust my ass back, offering my hole to Joe.

Joe alternated between licking up and down my crack, getting it soaked with spit, and backing off to blow on my hole. The sensation of cool air blowing over my wet pucker made it clench and unclench. While he was doing this, he squeezed and fondled my balls, occasionally stopping to suck one or the other into his mouth. I love having my balls sucked.

Julia watched me having my ass licked for a bit, then plunged her mouth back onto my cock. She couldn't take me very deep because of the way I was leaning toward her, but it felt like she was trying to extract the cum from my balls just by the force of her suction. At the same time, her lips and tongue were tickling all the most sensitive spots, sending sparks shooting to my brain.

Then Joe changed it up. He stopped licking the length of my crack and focused on just my asshole, suctioning his mouth to my hole and drilling his tongue in deep. Feeling his tongue flutter inside my ring had me grunting and panting.

Very soon, the sparks from my cock were joining with sparks from my tight little hole and I was jerking back and forth between two hot, sucking mouths. With a loud, "Aaaghh!" my hips shot forward and I was pumping hot cum into Julia's mouth. Joe grabbed my hips to keep his mouth firmly plastered over my hole while Julia bobbed on my cock as fast as she could, constantly tonguing my vein.

Amazingly, their double team coaxed a second, bigger burst from my balls, making me see stars. I panted and shook, repeating over and over, "Oh god! Oh god!" until the sensation was too much and I frantically pushed Julia off my cock.

I collapsed onto the bed and Julia lay down next to me. Joe gave us a nudge and we made room for him as well. Julia had swallowed most of my cum, but offered me her tongue with the remnants.

As soon as my breathing returned to almost normal, Joe whispered in my ear, "Now it's my turn," as he ground his hard cock into my hip.

Julia had me roll over onto my stomach and lay with a pillow under my hips, then she and Joe took turns licking and fingering my hole, gradually working in three lubricated fingers. In my sleepy, relaxed state I could only groan contentedly as they tenderly readied me for my first ass fuck. I didn't really try to stop my ass from swaying and pushing onto their fingers, which had the added benefit of rubbing my cock against the bedding. Amazingly, by the time they declared me ready, my cock was half hard again.

Julia pulled Joe by his cock up to my head and said to me, "Make sure he's ready," as she painted my lips with the precum dripping from his slit. He looked plenty ready to me, but I wasn't going to turn down the opportunity to have him in my mouth. I sucked him long enough to get a good taste of him, but I was eager to feel him in my ass, so I released him and slathered his cock with the lube Julia offered me.

Julia positioned herself with my face resting on her pussy. She told me that if things got too intense, I should lick her to relax myself. Joe said, "Relax and push out when I push in."

Joe got behind me and laid on my back with his cock wedged in my crack. He kissed my neck and nibbled my ears while he rocked his hips, sliding his cock up and down over my hole. I was able to turn enough to kiss him and soon found myself moving my ass to grind against his cock. By now my cock was fully erect and I could feel a puddle forming under me.

I broke our kiss and said, "Let's do this. I want to feel you in me."

Joe gave me one more kiss before lifting up to kneel between my thighs. I turned and nuzzled Julia's pussy, inhaling her scent and focusing on relaxing my ass.

Joe ran his cock head up and down my slit, varying the pressure and angle. Julia told me to spread my ass for him. I pulled my ass open, and Joe immediately began slapping his cock against my asshole. That sent a tingle through my body that made me gasp, "Yes!"

Joe positioned his cock head at my hole and gave a little push, spreading my hole but not really entering me. After more teasing strokes and slaps, he repeated that, going in a little deeper. He teased me like that for some time, stopping once to add more lube, before he used one hand to place his cock head firmly in my hole while supporting his body with the other arm.

Leaning down to kiss my cheek one more time, he arched his hips to apply steady pressure. I started clenching to resist the pressure before remembering that I wanted to welcome him in. As soon as I relaxed and pushed out, his cock head slipped through my outer ring.

That caused me to suck in a quivering breath and moan, "Oh. Wow!" The sharp burn followed by the feel of my ass ring gripping his flange was intense. There was some discomfort, but mostly I felt a sense of anticipation that had me quivering. Joe held steady, waiting for me to say something. I could feel him quivering too as I finally said, "Oh yeah! Keep going!"

Joe applied pressure once again and soon penetrated my inner ring. I felt stretched, but it also felt like his cock belonged in my ass. He stopped pushing for a moment, but I told him, "No. Keep going. Let me feel all of you."

I savored the feeling of his flesh sliding through my ring, and the feeling of my chute opening to accept and caress his shaft. I was almost disappointed when he stopped moving, but then I felt his balls grazing mine and for some reason that sent a thrill through my body.

Julia said, "You like having a cock in your ass. You look amazingly contented."

I teased her clit with my tongue before smiling and saying, "Yes I do."

I turned back to Joe and said, "Now I want to feel what it's like to be fucked by a big cock."

Joe pulled his cock almost all the way out and I let out a little whimper because I felt empty. I found myself holding my breath until he thrust himself back in. He gave me several slow, measured strokes, pausing each time he bottomed out.

Soon, Joe started to go faster, which gave me more of a burning sensation in my ass ring. As he picked up speed the burning increased and I was about to ask him to ease up when withdrew completely.

I looked back and saw him slathering his cock with fresh lube and then felt a cool drizzle of lube being applied to my hole, accompanied by his pumping fingers forcing the lube into my tunnel. He gave me a couple of strokes, then added more lube. He seemed to be satisfied then that we were adequately greased, because he asked as he socketed his plum back in my hole, "Ready?"

I nodded and he immediately drove the full length of his cock into me, ending with an audible smack when his hips hit my ass. I felt like my breath had been driven from my body, while at the same time I felt a gout of precum spit forcefully from my cock. After a couple of slow withdrawals followed by hard thrusts, Joe began to jackhammer my hole. I heard myself grunting, "Uh, uh, uh," with every stroke. My cock was gushing like a firehose, so I was lying in a huge puddle.

12