Cock Tease? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at Julia and she was enraptured at the sight of Joe's cock ravaging my hole. Her nipples were rock hard as she ran her hands over her them. Her hips were moving under my head and it looked like she was resisting the urge to maul her own clit.

When I caught a whiff of her pussy I couldn't resist diving in to lap up her juices. I clamped my mouth to her gash and found myself in a world where Julia's scent and taste, coupled with the sensation of Joe's cock pounding my most sensitive places lifted me to a height of sexual ecstasy that I'd never dreamed of before.

I don't know how long the three of us were joined in that pleasure train, but almost too soon Julia came on my face. I marveled again at the rush of musk her pussy emits when she comes, the perfection of her body when it's tensing in orgasm, and the glowing sheen of sweat on her flawless skin.

As Julia was coming down from her orgasm, almost without thinking I shifted my focus and started actively fucking Joe instead of just letting him pound me. I raised up on all fours and drove my ass onto his cock, appreciating anew the stretch in my ring and the fullness each thrust brought.

Joe reached down and started stroking my cock, only to be replaced by Julia's sucking mouth. When I felt that, my ass clamped down on Joe's cock. He grabbed my hips and kept up the pace, but it must have been just what his cock needed. He cried out, "Cumming!" and made a series of erratic strokes before forcing himself balls deep and holding on with a death grip. His body went rigid and I realized then that my sensitive ass ring could feel every pulse and quiver of his cock as he unloaded his balls into my ass.

I could feel my own cock starting to twitch, so almost as soon as Joe was done cumming I resumed fucking myself on his still hard cock, while forcing my own shaft into Julia's mouth on the opposite stroke. It was only later that I stopped to think how remarkable her sucking me like that was.

It only took a few strokes before I felt my ass spasming around Joe's cock. I knew right then that I wanted to cum with a cock up my ass as often as possible. It was unlike anything I'd ever experienced. Joe's pumping cock was like an accelerator signal to my balls, making them clench and spit with a power I'd never known before.

Julia's caught the first rope of cum in her sucking mouth. After that she let my cock fall from her lips and painted her tits with my cum, stroking my cock to milk every drop from it. Although my load was small because it was my third time cumming that day, the sight of my cum on her tits sent a fresh jolt through me, leading to another volley from my depleted balls.

When I was completely spent, I fell to the bed, allowing Joe's softening cock to slip from my ass. I sighed as I felt my ass open and close, resenting the abandonment. At the same time, I felt so relaxed you'd have thought I was drugged. I snuggled up to Julia, idly licking my cum off her tits. Joe joined us, snuggling up on the other side and joining me in the hunt for cum. Julia squirmed and giggled as our tongues tortured her sensitive nipples and tickled the sensitive undersides of her breasts.

When we were finally sure we'd licked her clean, Joe pulled the covers over us and we fell into a contented sleep.

12