Cock Tease? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was as if she'd received an electric shock. Her body went stiff, then she was slamming her pussy into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her legs so that I could keep my mouth in contact without getting a bruised lip. She thrashed and swore as I sucked her nub into my mouth and fluttered my tongue over it from every angle.

I held my breath as she entangled her hands in my hair and forced my face down onto her pussy. Her hips jerked off the bed, lifting me as well. As I kept licking, her ass gave a couple of hard thrusts before she fell back to the bed and frantically pushed me away. I kissed her thighs and her belly, causing some shuddering breaths, before I moved to lay next to her and hold her once again.

Joe pulled the covers over us and we lay there in a loose embrace, catching our breath and staring into space.

I think we'd all started to doze off when Joe sat up and grabbed his phone. He said, "I'm hungry, but it looks like we missed dinner in the dining hall. Any suggestions?"

Julia said, "How about Thai? There's a place in town that I like. My treat."

We all agreed, and after a quick cleanup we were dressed and out the door.

The Thai restaurant turned out to be one of those places the where the uptown crowd goes to seem worldly. We were definitely underdressed, but the hostess greeted Julia by name and led us to a nice table. When I looked at the menu, the prices made my jaw drop.

I had to ask. "Julia, you dropped almost two hundred dollars at that adult toy store today without blinking, and then you offered to treat us knowing how pricey this place is. And this isn't the first time you've footed the bill for an expensive dinner. You drive a car that's nicer than anything I've ever ridden in before. I've overheard some of your sorority sisters speaking enviously about your wardrobe. You're not one of those spoiled silver spoon kids who runs up mommy and daddy's credit card bill without thinking about it, are you? You don't seem like that."

Julia looked a little embarrassed. She said, "I'm not an entitled spendthrift, mom and dad don't spoil me, and I'm not trying to flaunt my money. Mom and Dad are both very successful, but I'm a millionaire in my own right."

Joe and both gave her amazed "What are you saying?" looks, and she said, "Rember that uncle I told you about?"

"Yeah."

"Well, he used to be on the Forbes 400. After he was convicted of all the crimes he committed against me, my parents sued him on my behalf. I got a low eight-figure settlement that's in a trust fund right now. My parents received an income from the trust until I turned 18, when the money started coming directly to me."

"The trust was set up so we could live comfortably even if my parents decided not to work. They liked their careers and made a lot of money in their jobs, so they didn't really need the money. They didn't feel right spending what they considered my money, so they invested most of it on my behalf."

"They used some of it to pay for my therapy, and when I was in middle school I got the travel bug, so they used it to pay for a few extended vacations, but the rest went to a very good investment advisor. Between the income from the trust and the returns on the money they invested, I could have over a million dollars a year to spend. I reinvest most of that, taking enough to pay for school and a monthly allowance of $4,000. I'll gain control of the principal when I turn 25."

"I chose this school because they have great programs to support victims of assault and abuse. With the blessing of my parents, my investment advisor and my therapist, I gave the school an endowment that pays for two full time trauma counselors at the mental health clinic on campus and funds two scholarships for survivors of child sexual abuse. The endowment is named for a girl I met in therapy who couldn't get over the trauma and ended up killing herself."

Joe and I just stared at her.

"That's why I don't tell people about my money. They start looking at me funny, even if they aren't scheming about how to get something from me."

Suddenly Joe and I were stumbling over each other trying to apologize. Finally, Joe shut up and said, "You first."

"I was just staring at you because I would never have guessed that's what's going on in a million years. I asked the question because you seem really down to earth, but you spend money like some of the divas I've met. I couldn't really square that in my mind before now."

Joe chimed in with the same sentiment, and as we finished dinner Julia talked about how and why she was flying under the radar in a sorority house with more than its fair share of rich snobs.

By the time we finished eating it was about 9:30. Joe told us the party would be well underway and said we could go there right away if we wanted.

"Before we decide, you two should know a little bit about this party. My friend Skylar lives in this house by himself. His parents own one of the student rental businesses in town and let him have the place while he's in school. He likes his privacy, so he decided not to have any roommates, but early on he let some of his friends convince him to throw a party. It went over well, so he started hosting parties a couple of times a semester."

"Like a lot of house parties, people come to hook up. It's a four-bedroom house, so people decided the three empty bedrooms were fair game. Skylar was okay with that. His parents pay for maid service, supposedly to protect their investment, so he doesn't have to change the sheets or wipe up any messes."

"During the second or third party he threw, a girl was making a scene in front of the house and trying to get in. He doesn't want the house trashed, so he limits his parties to twenty or thirty invited guests. When his friends told him about the girl, he went out to talk to her."

"It turns out she was on a crusade against house parties because she'd been sexually assaulted during one. She told Skylar it happened in a second-floor bedroom, and no one could hear her screams over the music and noise of the party."

"Skylar was at that perfect state of drunkenness to think of a strange and brilliant solution. He looked at the girl and said, 'I can fix that. Follow me.'"

"They walked into the house and he got a screwdriver from the kitchen, grabbed a couple of his buddies and led the way upstairs. Together the three of them pulled the pins out of all the hinges up there and carried the doors down to the basement. There was a guy peeing in the bathroom who was a little startled and a couple fucking in one of the bedrooms who ended up scrambling for their clothes. It was kind of funny."

"For a while that night, people hung out to drink and socialize, but they pretty much stayed on the ground floor. Then this one chick realized the second floor was empty and talked her date into going up there. With no door, we could all hear loud and clear what was going on from downstairs, even with the music playing pretty loud. Pretty soon another couple decided, 'what the hell,' and they went up. Then a third couple."

"A very tipsy girl who was friends with one of the couples turned to the girl she'd been drinking with and said, 'Lori's always raving about how big Bryce's cock is. Let's go take a peek,' and they went up the stairs."

"Other people started going up to use the bathroom, and a lot of them peeked into the bedrooms. Some stayed for a while to watch. Each of the bedrooms has two beds, so the next thing that happened was couples doubling up in the rooms. Since Skylar's room didn't have door, a threesome decided that the king-sized bed in there was fair game."

"Skylar thought all that was great, and everyone at the party got into it. Now, people hook up in those rooms all the time. It's no big deal if people are doing it in the bed next to you, and it's a given that you're likely to have an audience. After about 11:00, everyone in the house will either be putting on a show or watching the show. People who have a problem with that either don't come to Skylar's parties, or they just stay on the ground floor."

"Skylar has six house rules: no means no, anyone can watch, look but don't touch, no sex in the common areas, no messy sex, and only the bed sheets get gooey. Skylar added that last one when he found guys jacking off while they watched the show and just shooting wherever. His parents weren't happy having to pay for carpet shampooing. There are always guys hanging out to help him enforce the rules if need be."

"Almost every time I've come to one of these parties since then, I've ended up having sex with someone new. I always get hit on. So, what do we tell people who approach us?"

Julia chimed in right away. "I say we see where it goes. I don't think we're at the point where I feel like we should call ourselves exclusive, and even then, I've always liked the idea of an open relationship. But whatever happens, we all tell the whole story tomorrow."

I said, "I can't argue with that."

Joe said, "Well that's it then. Here's looking to a night of adventure."

We arrived at the party a few minutes later. Joe took us by the bar, then found Skylar and introduced us. Not long after that, Julia saw some friends and went to talk to them while Joe walked me around and introduced me to some of his friends. One couple knew some friends of mine from my school and Joe slipped away while we talked about them.

A bit later the couple had finished their drinks and excused themselves to get refills. I scanned the room looking for Joe. He was nowhere in sight, but I saw Luis was standing by the door. I decided to go over and say hi.

Luis saw me coming and smiled saying, "Hungry for more?"

I smiled back and said, "Don't you owe me?"

He laughed and said, "Yes. I suppose I do. Are you planning on collecting soon?"

I answered, "Soon enough," then started asking him some typical get to know you type questions. I found out he was from the town next to the one I came from, he was studying the same thing I was, and he'd been in the military but was discharged for sleepwalking.

We'd been talking for quite a while when I noticed there weren't many people still around.

"It looks like the party is winding down."

Luis said, "More likely it's moved upstairs."

I said, "Yeah. I suppose. Joe told us about that."

Luis asked, "Do you want to see what's happening up there?"

I said, "Sure," and Luis led the way to the stairs.

As I reached the top of the stairs, I could see the four doorless openings to the bedrooms. People were standing around all of them, watching whatever was happening inside. I saw one girl wearing a long sweater dress completely unbuttoned, stroking her own tits and fingering her own pussy. Outside another door a girl was rubbing a guy's cock through a pair of basketball shorts.

As we approached the nearest door, people made way for us to look in with them. Inside I could see that there were tall, muscular black guys lying on each bed, and each was being ridden reverse cowboy style by a stunning blond. The one on the left looked like a runway model, on the skinny side, with long legs, small breasts and crystal blue eyes. The other was equally tall, with voluptuous curves, a perfect hourglass waist, generous breast with no noticeable sag, and equally captivating eyes. Both looked as if their makeup was professionally done. The sight of two glistening black cocks against their flawless white skin was riveting.

Looking past my shoulder, Luis said, "The two guys are the starting guards on the school's basketball team. The girls are professional models. The one on the right was the top plus size model in the world last year. They're regulars here because they love to be seen."

We watched until the guys came at almost the same moment, as if it had been choreographed. They each filled their respective riders with an impressive amount of sperm. There was a froth of cum coating each girl's cunt where it wrapped around the guys' dicks, and a thick stream of cum ran down onto their balls.

As the two models dismounted, two of the girls standing in the door asked the guys if they could clean them up. The two models motioned to two of the guys in the doorway. They immediately stepped in front of them, knelt, and tilted their heads back, waiting for the girls to mount their faces. The models ground their pussies over the guys faces until every drop of cum was in their bellies and they'd each had two more orgasms.

The two girls were scanning the crowd the whole time, making eye contact with everyone who was watching.

As we turned to leave the curvy blond looked directly at me and said, "Maybe you'd like to clean me up sometime?"

I just smiled and gave her a nod as I walked away.

We walked to the next door and looked in. One bed was empty, while on the other we saw a dark-skinned woman lying on the bed with her legs spread wide, in the throes of an orgasm as a tall, slender woman was kneeling on the floor between her legs, devouring her pussy.

The woman on the bed appeared to be Indian, with dark golden skin, black hair, and dark eyes. Small, dark brown areoles with perfect little eraser sized nubs capped breasts that made me want to test how they fit in my hand. Her figure reminded me of the plus sized model, but in a package just a little over five feet tall. As we moved further into the room, I got a better view of the woman who was enthusiastically licking her clit and I realized she was Julia.

When Luis got a good look at her he said, "That's your girlfriend eating pussy. Did you know she goes that way?"

I said, "She mentioned it once. Looks like she's pretty good at it."

Pointing to the empty bed I said, "Here's an opportunity for you to pay your debt, if you're up for it."

Luis smiled and followed me into the room.

Julia sensed us coming into the room and looked up. "Uh, hello Ian. This is Sammie. Samira. We dated for a little while. Sammie, this is Ian, my boyfriend. And I think this is Luis."

Luis said hi, and I asked, "Is this going to be awkward? We saw the empty bed and wanted to play. We can find another place."

Sammie said, "I'm okay if she is," as she lovingly stroked Julia's hair. She was clearly captivated by Julia, barely looking up at us before gazing back at her. She was breathing as if she was still feeling Julia's tongue lapping at her most intimate spot.

Julia was obviously as aroused as Sammie. Her face was flushed, her eyes were shining, and her nipples were as hard as I'd ever seen them. As we spoke, she never stopped running her fingers over Sammie's inner thighs and pussy, and from time to time she planted a kiss on her puffy outer lips.

After a few moments, Julia realized we were waiting for her to answer us. Looking up with an impish grin, she said, "I told you I'd love to see that big cock you described splitting your tight little ass."

Luis said, "Okay then," and pulled my head down to kiss me. I could feel his cock already hardening against my leg, and he had one hand on my ass, pulling me to him until I was grinding my cock on his hip. I ran my hands over his ass, feeling his glutes clench as he pressed his cock against me. He'd looked toned when I saw him naked, but he was turning out to be much stronger than I'd expected.

Breaking the kiss, but continuing to knead his ass I said, "You've got a killer ass. I thought you were just another twink, but you're pretty solid."

Luis smiled and said, "Striker on the soccer team. Lots of running, cutting and kicking. Got to have the legs for that. And I spend a lot of time at the gym. At first I did it just to check out ripped guys, but I started liking weight training."

Grabbing his shirt, I pulled it over his head and said, "Let me get a closer look at this."

Dropping to my knees, I ran my hands over his chest, feeling the lean, solid muscle, before wrapping my lips around one of his nipples and flicking it with my tongue. Luis gave an appreciative groan and ran his fingers through my hair.

As I explored Luis's body with my hands and tongue, I became aware of his cock bumping my chest through his jean. I traced his length through the fabric before sitting back on my heels and undoing his belt and zipper. As his pants came open, I saw that he was wearing a pair of sheer briefs with an inner pouch that held his cock against his hip. I could feel the heat coming off him, and I was enveloped in a spicy, musky scent.

Sliding his pants down, I pressed my nose between his balls and inhaled, trying to catch more of his musk. I rubbed my face over every inch of his cock and balls, occasionally licking and nibbling him through the thin fabric. He said, "Fuck yes!" when I wrapped my lips around one of his balls.

At the same time, I was running my hands over his thighs and ass, squeezing and kneading him before I pushed him back to fall on the bed. I quickly finished stripping him with his full cooperation before lifting and spreading his legs. I dove back in, licking and smelling his ass, balls and cock. When I swirled my tongue around his ass ring, he grabbed his cheeks with both hands and spread his crack wide to give me full access.

I got to my feet and stripped, giving my cock a few strokes as I stood between Luis's spread legs. Squatting down, I laid my cock against his and started stroking them together. That gave me a real appreciation for how big Luis's cock really is. His crown started where my cock ended, and when I wrapped my hand around our cocks where his was the fattest, there was a two-inch gap between my fingertips.

Releasing my grip and kneeling down, I wrapped my lips around his glans and bobbed gently as I worked up a mouthful of spit. Then I plunged down, taking about two-thirds of his length while I swabbed my tongue over as much of his flesh as I could reach, lubricating it with my spit. After three attempts, his cock was coated with spit all the way to the root. On the fourth attempt, when he hit my throat, I continued down until my lips touched his balls. I heard one of the onlookers say, "Holy fuck!"

With Joe, I like the warm, spongy feel of his cock on my tongue, the salty taste, and the sensation of his blood pumping through his vein. I can concentrate on his taste and feel. With Luis, I get some of that, but it's mostly about the challenge of getting that monster in my throat and the satisfying reaction from him. I throated his cock a couple more times, but then I backed off to lick, taste and feel him. He was moaning contentedly when I pulled off completely and said, "Let's save this for later. Now, aren't you supposed to be paying a debt to me?"

Luis said, "I suppose you're right," as he stood and invited me to lay on the bed. I glanced at Julia and Sammie as I turned to sit down. They were slowly scissoring each other while they watched Luis and me. I was pretty sure Sammie was one-hundred percent team girl, but she was looking at me with a kind of awe.

Luis didn't waste any time. He didn't quite get to the base of my cock, but it felt like he was trying to extract the cum from my balls by suction alone. He bobbed and sucked faster than any blowjob I'd ever had. His tongue action was also different. He didn't so much lick my cock as scrape it with his tongue from bottom to top, kind of like trying to squeeze toothpaste out of a tube. In almost no time, I felt my balls giving a lurch on each upstroke.

Luis must have sensed that he was getting to his goal. He paused to spread my ass and spit on my hole, and when he resumed sucking, he worked two fingers into my ass. He had to add spit a couple more time, but then he was able to finger fuck my ass at the same pace he was sucking my cock. I found myself pulling up my legs to help him access my hole.

In no time at all I found myself trying to fuck his fingers and his mouth as I huffed and puffed my way to an incredible orgasm. When it came, my abs clenched painfully, and I locked down on his fingers. I felt like I was shooting bullets as he continued relentlessly bobbing and sucking. Then I was frantically pushing him off my cock, telling him, "No!, No! No more! No!"