Cock Tease? Pt. 04

Story Info
Ian, Julia and Joe have fun at a house party.
10.6k words
4.7
11.5k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4

After finding out he can deep throat an eight in cock and giving his anal cherry to Joe, Ian is fully into bi sex.

I made the trip to visit Joe and Julia several times over the next few weeks. I couldn't get enough of Joe's cock in my mouth and ass, and when I wasn't filling Joe with cum, I was spraying it on Julia's tits, face and pussy. We learned all the places Julia likes to have licked, sucked and caressed and we'd tag team her until she was a rag doll each time.

Julia came to pick me up for my latest visit. As we came up on a highway exit seemingly in the middle of nowhere, she signaled that she was getting off and steered towards the exit ramp.

I asked, "Do you need a restroom? I didn't see a sign for anyplace that might have one at this exit."

Julia said, "No. I wanted to do some shopping."

Thinking back, I remembered seeing signs along the highway for one of those adult toy mega-marts, and as we reached the top of the exit ramp Julia turned in that direction.

We pulled into the parking lot, and it looked pretty busy. There were twenty or thirty sedans, pickups, SUVs and minivans parked in front of the store, and a couple of semis parked along the edge of the lot.

We had to show proof that we were over 18 at the front counter as we entered. When we turned around, it looked like a moderately large department store, but the displays held every imaginable kind of adult toy and the clothes on the rack went from sexy to kinky to scary. There were signs hanging from the ceiling marking the dildo department the bondage department, etc. Off to one side there was a small section that still had books, magazines and DVDs. There was a sign above a door on the far wall that said, "Viewing Rooms."

Julia walked over to the nearest display, which was full of dildos in every shape, size and color. Some were in plastic packages hanging on hooks while others were in boxes on the shelves. Julia started looking through them as I gave her a questioning look.

She saw the face I was making and said, "I talked to my sex therapist about what we've been doing, and she asked if we'd tried to have intercourse. I told her I can relax and enjoy you fingering me, but I still tense up if you do more than rub your cock over my pussy. She suggested that I get a dildo and practice putting it in my vagina, trying to work up to where I can masturbate with it. She said when I'm comfortable with that, the next step would be to let you and Joe use it on me."

"She also said I should start with a small one, maybe the size of two fingers, and work up step by step to one as big as your cocks."

I let her shop, offering an opinion every now and then when she asked. I started looking over the merchandise, but then I started noticing the other shoppers. There was a businessman in a suit who had "suburban dad" written all over him looking through the butt plugs right next to a guy who looked like he had probably driven up in one of the semis parked in the lot. A guy who was about six foot four and ripped, wearing a hard hat and construction vest, was looking at strokers. A nerdy looking couple was looking at massage oils. A couple who looked old enough to be my grandparents walked by with a riding crop, bondage straps and a serious looking set of nipple clips.

I saw a petite blonde soccer mom examining an impressive looking vibrator. A biker chick who looked like a Valkyrie was standing nearby. She leaned over and whispered something in soccer mom's ear with a sexy grin on her face. Soccer mom looked shocked at first, but then made a reply while flashing her own seductive grin. Biker chick made a lewd gesture with the double ended dildo she was holding, mimicking how they might use it together, which elicited a blushing giggle from the soccer mom. It was kind of hot watching them flirt for a bit before going their separate way. As she walked away, soccer mom looked back for a moment and licked her lips.

Julia ended up picking two dildos, six inches and seven and a half inches long, both natural looking with balls, and two vibrators, one four inches long and one five inches. Then she moved to a nearby rack and started trying on strap on harnesses over her leggings.

I asked her what that was for. She showed me that the two dildos she'd selected had bases that could lock onto a harness. She said, "I watch you two guys fuck each other, and I wonder what that feels like. My therapist said it would be good for me to explore that, not just as a new experience, but because it puts me in control. Penetrating you might make me more comfortable being penetrated."

The last things she bought were two sheer jockstraps for Joe and me and one of those outfits that was all straps for herself. The picture on the jockstrap package showed that they were designed to show off a man's assets, with a pouch that made the model's balls stand out and a sheath for the shaft. Her explanation was, "I saw them in one of those bisexual videos you and Joe like to watch and thought they looked sexy."

As Julia was checking out, I grabbed a bottle of massage oil and a tube of flavored lube off the rack by the counter. I checked out after Julia, and we got back on the road.

When we got to school, Joe told us we were invited to a party at his friends' house that night. He said the party wouldn't get going until later, so he suggested we get some dinner and then figure out how to kill some time. Julia showed him her new toys and suggested we include them in our planning.

Julia had apparently been thinking about her new toys and was eager to try them. She suggested we try a fuck train. In one of the bi-sex videos Joe and I had showed her, one of the guys was fucking the girl in the standing position and the other guy came in to join. They spit roasted the girl for a bit before the second guy started fucking the first guy. Julia thought the shot from below showing the guys' swinging balls and cocks ramming into tight holes was hot.

Joe and I were game to try it, but we started arguing over who would be in the middle. Julia tried to point out that the guy in front would have a hot, pulsing cock filling their bowels with cum, which we both claimed to love. We pointed out that the front man would have his cock just hanging out, and the best they'd get is a reach around. At that point Julia threw up her hands and said, "Instead of arguing, just go with rock-paper-scissors."

We looked at each other and said sure, then proceeded to throw the same thing four times in a row, which Julia found highly amusing. Finally, Joe's scissors cut my paper, so he was the lucky swing man.

Joe and I made a trip to the men's room to prep. We thought we were going back to the room to pick up Julia for dinner, but when we got back, we stopped dead in our tracks.

Julia had put on the outfit she'd purchased along with the strap on. The straps accentuated her firm tits and her tight abs and thighs. In addition to her new outfit, she had on black thigh-high stockings and a pair of six-inch platform heels that made her legs look amazing. She'd also taken the time to brush out her hair and apply some makeup that made her eyes glow. The shade of lipstick she'd chosen made me want to devour her mouth. I imagined what those lips would look like wrapped around my cock. I could easily imagine her as one of the Victoria's Secret angels.

With the height of her heels, I found myself looking up at her, and she towered over Joe. She stood there slowly masturbating the rubber phallus she was wearing. Her slim hips made it look that much more imposing. She clearly realized the impression she was making, because she held her head up while literally looking down her nose at us with a demeanor that said she was confident and in charge. She let us stare in awe for a bit before saying, "This isn't a fashion show. We're here to fuck," in an icy tone of voice.

As Joe and I scrambled to get naked, I caught a look that told me she was pleased with the effect her outfit was having on us.

When we were naked, we moved towards Julia, both of us intent on kissing and licking her. Before we could reach her, she stopped us at arm's length and pushed us to our knees. Taking hold of her cock again, she rubbed it over our faces and slapped our cheeks with it saying, "Suck my cock good and maybe you'll get to feel it in your ass."

I began kissing one side of her cock while Joe ran his tongue over the other side. As we slobbered over her cock, Julia caressed us and ran her fingers through our hair.

When I took the head in my mouth, she held my head and thrust her cock all the way to the back of my throat. As she forced herself balls deep, I relaxed and looked up at her. She held that position, studying my face with an awed look, until my eyes were watering and I was almost ready to tap out. She must have realized how long she'd had her cock sheathed in my gullet, because just then she backed off. After a brief pause, she fucked my face with several short strokes, seemingly amazed at the sound of her cock plunging into my throat.

She pulled out of my mouth and rubbed her cock on both of our faces again as she said, "Now I know why guys like to face fuck girls. That feeling of being in charge. That look of submission."

Julia fed us her cock in turns, encouraging us to show who was the sluttiest cock sucker. Joe and I were really getting into it when she pulled back and slapped us each across the face with her cock.

"Enough, sluts. I want you on the bed. Show me those pussies you want me to fuck. Heads down, asses up. Now."

Joe and I scurried onto the bed, both of us trying to spread our asses as wide as we could.

As Julia stepped up behind us, she cupped our balls, then ran her hands up the length of our shafts. She came away with a wet spot in the palm of each hand, which she made a show of licking clean.

"Judging by your hard little clitties, I'd say you're both ready to get your little pussies stuffed."

She ran her fingers through our ass cracks, tickling and teasing us, before drizzling lube at the bases of our spines and letting it run down. She caught it with her fingers and rubbed it in ever diminishing circles around our pussies. She kept adding lube and teasing our holes until she suddenly speared each of our asses with two fingers, shoved in past the first knuckle. She slowly finger fucked our pussies, working her fingers in deeper with each thrust until we could feel the third knuckle of her hand just outside our rings.

Pulling her fingers out again, she squirted a generous amount of lube right into our gaping pussies and then began finger banging us in earnest. I let out a groan, feeling my prostate twitch, forcing precum up my shaft. Without looking I knew I was leaking like a faucet. Looking over at Joe, I could see a stream of precum from his cock slit to a puddle beneath him on the bed. I was licking my lips, thinking about slurping up all that cock juice, but I knew Julia wouldn't approve of me moving.

Julia must have read my mind, because when she finally pulled her fingers from our holes she said, "You sluts made a mess on the bed. Clean that up. Now," and she shoved my head towards the puddle Joe had made while forcing Joe to lick up my puddle.

Julia shoved the bottle of lube into my hand and said, "Make sure that slut is well lubed if you don't want your ass torn up."

I squirted a thick coat of lube onto my hands and slathered it all over Joe's cock, leaving it glistening, with a few small drops running down towards his balls. Julia inspected my work, lifting Joe's cock so she could see all sides, then slapping the underside a couple of times and watching it bounce. Giving an approving grunt, she said, "Hard and slick. Just what I like to see."

She grabbed me by the hair and forced me to stand at the foot of the bed, bent over with my hands on the footboard. Grabbing Joe's cock, she dragged him behind me and roughly socketed his cock head in my ass ring. She worked his cock roughly around my hole, forcing it partially in and swirling it around to ream what she was calling my "man pussy."

Finally, she got behind Joe with her cock sandwiched in his ass crack. She guided Joe's cock into my hole with one hand and held my hip with the other as she leaned into him, using her hips to force his cock into my ass. Once Joe was past my sphincter, she grabbed hold with both hands and forced his full length into me. It was the comfortable, familiar feel of Joe's cock in my ass, but there was no denying he wasn't the one fucking me. Julia decided when he could pull back, and Julia controlled his thrusts.

Julia forced Joe balls deep into my ass, then stepped back and said, "Stay right there, sluts."

Walking in front of us, she put one foot on the bed and made a show of stroking her cock and slapping it against my cheek a couple of times. When she was sure she had our full attention, she squirted a big line of lube down the length of her shaft. She wrapped her hand around her cock and spread the lube by lewdly thrusting her hips to fuck her own fist.

Once her cock was glistening with lube, Julia took her phone, set it on the floor between Joe's feet, and hit record. "I want us to have our own fuck train video."

She walked behind Joe, ordered him to grab his ass. I could just see Joes ass in the mirror on the wall. When he complied, I saw her spread her feet wide, slap her cock between his ass cheeks and slide it up and down his slot. Then she quickly pulled back, wiggled the tip of her cock into his hole and immediately giving a quick thrust of her hips. As she rammed the first three inches of her shaft in his body, Joe let out a surprised gasp and I could feel him quivering against my back.

Julia only gave Joe a moment to adjust before sawing her cock in and out of his ass in ever lengthening strokes. When she was finally completely embedded in his bowels, she gave Joe several strokes, withdrawing slowly before driving into him with all her strength. Joe gave a moan each time that was half anguish and half desire. I could feel his cock throb in my ass with every thrust.

Apparently satisfied that Joe could handle her cock, Julia pulled out until only a couple of inches were left in his hole and said, "Now you do the work."

I could feel Joe's cock pulling out of my ass, and I could see him impaling his own ass on Julia's cock. Julia was holding her hips still while grasping Joe's hips and helping him onto her cock. Because of how much taller than Joe she was in those sexy heels, she had to squat, which made every muscle in her legs, butt and abs stand out. Her toned arms were the only thing moving. In profile, the straps of her outfit lifted and displayed her breasts to perfection, highlighted by her hard, red nipples. She looked like a statue of a goddess.

As they found a rhythm, I concentrated more on savoring the thrusting of Joe's cock into my own ass. It must have shown on my face because Julia said, "It looks like Ian's enjoying your cock. Let's see if he enjoys your cum in his ass."

With that, she began actively fucking Joe, burying her cock fully in his ass when he was deep in mine, pulling out until her head was stretching his ring on his outstroke. That allowed her to swing her hips far back, and make long, hard thrusts forward. Joe and I both felt the power in each stroke.

Joe and I each needed both hands to balance against her thrusts, so my cock was hard, dripping and neglected. Joe was hitting my prostate every now and then, but not enough to make me cum. I could tell he was trying to get the right angle, but Julia's cock was ultimately controlling him.

After only a couple of minutes of the intense pounding I heard Joe's start to pant, "Oh, oh, oh." I knew from experience that meant he was close, and sure enough his strokes became erratic, and he became louder and more vocal. He repeatedly shouted, "Aahhh!" as he grabbed my hips in a death grip and ground his cock as deep in my ass as he could get it.

Julia kept thrusting as Joe's spasming cock filled my ass with cum. I could see that Julia was having to work harder to force her cock in and out of his clasping ass hole. Joe's lower body was twitching and jerking with every thrust, causing my ass to squeeze and twist around his cock.

Joe's whole body tensed and spasmed before he slumped against my back, breathing hard. His hips continued thrusting gently into me as if on autopilot while Julia slowed and stopped her fucking, leaning into Joe and running her hands over his back.

Joe shifted and his softening cock slid out of my ass, followed by a stream of cum that slowly dripped off my balls.

As I stood up and turned, Julia took note of my still-hard cock and said, "We need to take care of that." Handing me the lube, she slapped Joe on the ass and said, "I hope your pussy is up for some more pounding."

With my cock lubed, Joe bent over the bed and I slid easily into his gaping hole. It definitely felt different from what I was used to.

As soon as I was fully inserted, Julia forced her full length into me. Sandwiched between her and Joe, I could feel their heat and smell the rich scent of sex on all three of us.

Julia's pussy had to be gushing judging by the strong scent of girl cum. I could smell Joe's cum as well. As always, the familiar smell of Julia's sweat, and the earthier notes coming from Joe were triggering the desire to mate in the primal centers of my brain.

Even though Joe had just opened me up, I still felt a burn. I knew the dildo was big, but it wasn't until then that I appreciated just how big. I tried to imagine how Joe had felt, going from two fingers up his ass to that monster.

Julia went right to the long, powerful strokes she'd used to finish Joe. She was making contact with my prostate every time she plunged into me. Her length was reaching deep into my bowels to a place that hadn't been touched before. Her powerful thrusts had me grunting with each thrust. The feelings of fucking and being fucked at the same time overloaded my senses.

It wasn't long before the hot caress of Joe's tunnel, the tight squeeze of his sphincter, and the delicious stretching of Julias cock started a tingle at the base of my cock. I started to lose my rhythm, but Joe and Julia took over. They were both pulling away from me and driving back into me at the same time. My balls were hitting Joe's ass just as Julia's balls hit mine, impacting me front and back simultaneously.

As my body stiffened, Julia wrapped her arms around me, holding me to her chest while caressing me from the vee of my abs up to my pecs. She was making short, sharp thrusts as Joe frantically fucked my cock.

I turned to kiss Julia and as our lips made contact I went over the edge. Our tongues dueled as my balls expelled their load into Joe. My kisses were punctuated by inarticulate grunts and moans as Joe milked my cock with his ass.

As my cock softened, Joe held still and rhythmically squeezed it with his ass muscles until if finally slipped out of his hole. As he crawled onto the bed, I turned, extracting Julias cock from my ass, and took her in my arms. We kissed briefly before I helped her out of the harness and we joined Joe in bed.

Joe and I took turns kissing Julia as we caressed her body. She was relaxed, but her hard nipples and the rich scent of her pussy told us she still needed to cum. Our hands found her pussy at the same time. She seemed to enjoy having two hands tugging on her lips, dipping into her hole, tracking her slit and rubbing her clit. We brought her to a couple of small climaxes before Joe pulled her into a passionate kiss while I licked my way down between her legs.

As I settled in at the foot of the bed, Julia spread her legs wide, giving me a view of her inflamed pussy and her cute little asshole. I dove in, and as soon as my tongue parted her slit, I was treated to a copious flow of hot liquid. I spent a little time sucking and licking her pussy lips, tickling her ass with my tongue, and circling her hood, but it was clear she needed to cum soon. Her clit stands up like a nipple when she's excited, so I seized it with my lips and began lashing it with my tongue.