Cock Teaser's 18th Birthday Orgy

Story Info
Cock teaser gets a birthday gang bang.
3.6k words
4.18
60.2k
66
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/06/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,829 Followers

Four of us were needed to bring her in, she was fit, and the last thing we wanted was for her to break free. She was held down to the floor, her clothes were yanked off her body, and as we stood her upright, oh yeah, she was looked very fuckable. Five-foot-eight, about 125 pounds, shoulder-length golden honey color hair, jade green eyes, our eyes crawled over her as we slowly circled her, taking in the entire package. The firm, upright breasts, nice, grapefruit-sized mounds, her nipples jutting up. Her tummy was flat, her pubic mound was waxed bare and smooth, her hips had a sexy curve, sleek, full legs, and her rump had a graceful curve, perky and smooth. I could feel the hot, horny bulge of my cock growing quickly, oh yeah, she was going to get what she had earned.

We forced her to kneel and bend down from the waist. We had put together a bondage table, it bent her body at the waist, her torso was resting on a flat surface, while her lower body was kneeling in front of the table. We brought her arms under the table and cuffed her wrists together, so she was effectively hugging the tabletop. We put a pillow under her knees, she was going to be kneeling for a while. There were two posts that had been hammered into the floor, and after slipping a cuff around each ankle, we spread her legs apart and slipped the other end of each cuff around the post closest to the corresponding ankle.

I grinned, Chip's girlfriend Sharlene, who had a body very much like our guest of honor, had let us use her body to measure how she would fit into our restraining table. When she heard who it was for, she was eager to help us make sure the dimensions were right. Although the sight of Sharlene, naked and restrained, was a hot sight, she did not get what our guest of honor was going to get. We just used her body to measure that the dimensions were right.

Jenny Witter, the hottest girl in high school, had been an unregenerate prick teaser. She was determined to give every one of us a hard prick, and a set of aching blue balls, every chance she had. I was the victim of more than a few of those, god, seeing her tits, her ass, and her pussy flashes, so brazenly displayed to us, before she'd giggle, re-adjust her clothes and flounce away, had been tormenting. It was just after the last day of school, it was also her 18th birthday, and we had been planning this out for months. No doubt she'd go off to some fancy-ass university, her family was very rich, and those of us, the "lower" class, as it were, had determined to give her a goodbye she wouldn't forget. We had an idea that she was still a virgin, and the idea of deflowering this cock tease, shredding her precious virginity, was powerful indeed.

I stepped forward and pulled off her blindfold. She blinked, her eyes adjusting to the light, and I saw her eyes widen as she saw us. We had all stripped naked, and her eyes were in shock. There were twenty of us, and 20 rock-hard, stiff dicks rose up, eager to take her tight holes.

I said "Jenny, welcome to our goodbye to school party. Since you were more than happy to be an unmerciful cock tease, we think it's time that you took what you created. And, in honor of your 18th birthday, we are going to give you an all-night, gang bang fuck party. Twenty, yes, twenty rock hard cocks, you are going to get fucked by all of us, cock teasing bitches like you need to pull a train."

That broke the spell, and she started yelling and screaming. We had the bitch in an abandoned barn, out in the middle of nowhere, so her yells were fruitless, but her whiny voice annoyed us.

I growled, "Shut your mouth you cock tease," as I stepped behind her, shoving a gray rubber ball gag into her mouth. She was now only able to make totally inarticulate, muffled sounds of protest.

"And, as a memento of this special time, we are of course going to film the fun."

I could see Chip activate two cameras on tripods, and a third one was standing ready, for us to capture the close-up shots.

Now that she was bound and gagged, it was time. We could see her pink pocket, slightly parted, and oh yeah, we were going to plunder that hole. I had been chosen for the honor of busting this bitch open. I had a case of stoneware cock, eager to find out if the bitch was still a virgin. But before that, she needed something more.

"Jenny, since you gave us all many cases of blue balls, we need to give you a case of red ass."

Chip picked up the third camera, and brought it in closer, framing her tight, round white ass cheeks. I picked up a heavy leather belt, swung it, and with a resounding WHAP, it hit her ass. Jenny's shriek of pain was totally muffled, and as much as I wanted to tan her ass, over and over, I handed the belt to Jack, and with another resounding WHAP, and another gagged shriek from her, her ass took the second strike. Each of us took a swing at her tight, white ass, the barn filled with the WHAP...WHAP...WHAP... as we blistered that cock raising ass.

After 20 hard strikes of the heavy leather, Jenny's ass cheeks were red, throbbing globes of pain. Chip framed that, lingering on the fiery, stinging redness. I nodded, satisfied, now it was time to take care of her precious box. I took the position behind her. I nudged my cock against her opening, and pushed, feeling the obstruction of her hymen.

I paused, and said, "Oh yeah, she's a tight little virgin, just as we suspected!"

Chip growled, "Do it, bust the bitch open!"

Everyone chanted, "Break her open, break her open!"

I was aware of Chip, close between the spread of our thighs, camera close up on the scene, saying, "Now, the little tease gets her precious cherry plucked."

I visualized the days when she had come bouncing along, with that smirk, slipping up her skirt to let us see her bare, smooth pussy, and her tight ass, then glaring at us as our cocks naturally responded, with an ugly sneer. Oh yeah, getting to deflower this snobby prick teaser made my cock as hard as steel. The bitch had earned this.

Grabbing her hips, I pushed harder, bearing down, and her body jerked, her cry of pain gagged as I felt the sudden loosening. I thrust forward as her cherry surrendered to the hard insistent plunge. Tearing open then totally shredding her hymen, I grunted with pleasure, her muffled cries mixing in as my prick was surrounded by the tight, virgin walls, holy fuck, the tight cling of her reluctantly parting walls was incredible. I reveled in the sensation of violating this little prick teasing bitch, blasting apart her precious cherry, my cock parting the walls for her first fuck.

I gave a hard thrust, eager to complete her deflowering, and I bottomed out, my eight inches were buried as my balls slapped against her pussy, it was beyond exquisite. The tight hug of her virgin 18-year-old pussy around my cock was like nothing I'd ever enjoyed, her pink hole was the ultimate in cock taking pleasure.

"Oh fuck yeah, tight, so virgin tight, bet you've been dreaming of a rock-hard cock deep inside your tight teen cunt, haven't you? Yeah, prick teasers are always the icy virgins like their cunt is made of fucking gold. Your no longer virgin cunt won't be so tight when we're finished with your teen ass, once we all give you a good hard fuck. Oh, fuck yeah, tight teen cunt, so perfect, here's what you get for being a prick tease, Jenny."

I pulled back and rammed forward again, plunging balls deep, getting into a rhythm, fucking her hard. Oh god, the knowledge that I was giving Jenny's tight little virgin cunt its first fuck, was heady stuff indeed. My balls were slapping against her pussy on each plunge, stirring up the cum, my balls felt bloated with the sperm building up. I could feel the churning, I knew I couldn't last long, the heat and the tightness were going to suck my cum out quickly, so I just let my cock take it. The tightness of the pink hole I was drilling was making my cock sizzle, oh fuck, I was getting ready to blow my load into her tight hole. I started pumping her rapidly, power fucking her precious, no longer virgin box, and I felt my balls lurch, my cock fully extended, ready to flood her. I hadn't milked out a load for 7 days, I wanted Jenny to get a huge flood.

"Yes, yes you prick teasing little bitch, here's what you earned Jenny, your first load of hot sperm, yes, yes, Yeeeeaaaahhhhh!"

Being the first one to christen her tight virgin cunt with its first load of hot cum made my cock pulse as I drove forward hard, grunting and growling as my prick exploded. It felt like a hose suddenly on full blast, as rope after rope gushed crazily, bathing her cervix with a rush of hot spunk. I heard Jenny's grunts and cries of displeasure, my cock being jammed as deep as possible, the warm gush of my sperm, a rush of wetness being pumped over her tight walls, as I christened her tight little pussy, pumping a flood of cum deep inside her. I gave short, pumping thrusts, letting the tight grip milk my prick of every drop.

I felt the last dribble being milked from my prick, and I let out a satisfied sigh as I pulled myself out of her. Chip centered on her just fucked box, as he filmed the cream pie of her no longer virgin cunt. My cock was streaked with the bloody remnants of Jenny's deflowering, and after Chip got her cream pie, he zoomed in on my prick, showing that Jenny's precious virgin box was no longer virgin.

I gave a thumbs-up, and said, "You're next Chip! Still, lots of tightness left in that box, give her tight cunt another sperm-filled load! We gotta loosen up that tight teen box!"

Chip grinned, he handed off the camera to Jack. He sported a solid nine inches, and he stepped up between the spread of her thighs. Oh yeah, Jenny's really gonna feel the stretch.

"Oh yeah, once you get my nine inches buried in your cunt, you'll love it, baby. Gonna give you what you want, what all cock teasers want."

Jack took the camera so he could film the deep, hard plunge. Nudging against her opening, Chip growled, bearing down, burying himself to the balls in one hard thrust. Grabbing her hips, Chip started thrusting in and out of Jenny's body, power-fucking the freshly devirginized pussy. Chip, ramming into her over and over, looked like he was enjoying the tightest ride he'd ever had. He rode her hard, his lust at a red fever pitch, eager to pay the prick tease back for all the aching blue balls she'd inflicted on him.

Randy Neuman said, "Hell yeah, stretch out the bitch's cunt, really ream her out good Chip! Let's make the little bitch cum, her cunt will get even tighter when she climaxes, and I bet she'll hate the fact that she's cumming, and has no control over it!"

Chip pulled hard on her hips, pulling her away from the table far enough. Randy grinned, and his hand slipped between the table and her pubes. Jenny was making inarticulate angry noises until Randy's hand cupped her sex, and his fingers went to work.

Her eyes got a bit hazy, and she was making an "Nngghh, nngghh, nngghh" sound, it made me wonder if her displeasure was changing over, her sounds were no longer loud or angry sounding, she sounded like she was getting into it. Was it possible?

I said to Bill, "Ungag her, let's see what she has to say!"

Once she was ungagged, she cooed, "Ummm, Ummm, Mmmm, oh god, so bad but so good."

Chip said, "Oh yeah, she likes it. Like my 9 inches baby? Does it feel good to get your tight cunt stuffed and stretched out?"

Jenny moaned, "Yes, Ohhhhh......fuck, god, fuck me, it feels so good, fuck me, fuck me, make me cum."

Chip renewed his thrusting, eager to blow his balls deep inside the rapidly warming cock tease. She was really warming up, her lust had taken over, and she was now an eager part of the gang-bang.

"C'mon baby, cum for us!!!" Chip said as he started thrusting faster. "Cum all over my cock!"

"Oh... fuck me... fuck me hard and deep...!" Jenny cried out. "You know how to fuck...oh yes, do it hard...harder...yes, yes, oh yes, fill my tight little pussy with more hot sperm! Oh yes, gonna cum, gonna cum so hard, ffffffuuuuuucccccckkkkk...!"

Her body started to shake wildly, and Chip grunted, "Oh yeah, tighter than ever, fuck, fuck, oh YEAH!"

As her voice rose to a shriek, Chip's wild groan of pure pleasure joined her cries of orgasmic delight as his cock erupted, pulsing and squirting wildly, he slammed as deep as possible inside her as he lost his load deep up her spasming tightness. I grinned, envisioning his built-up load splattering against her cervix, drenching her womb. She squirmed around wildly on his buried to the balls prick, her body shuddering in orgasm, draining Chip's balls into her eager, hungry tightness.

When Chip pulled out, Dean stepped up, his 8 inches ready to plunge into her wet, steaming box.

Jenny moaned, "Oh yeah, cock, I want more, make me suck cock, order me to suck cock while you fuck me!"

I grinned, a spit roasting, oh yeah, even better, and presented my cock to her mouth. Her eyes were filled with sexual heat, as she saw me semi-hard and she realized that once we had satisfied ourselves between her thighs, she was going to be servicing us orally, our cum and cunt juice coated cocks being cleaned by her mouth. I noticed that Jim had picked up one of the tripod-mounted cameras, and was next to us, to get lots of close-ups of her cock sucking ability.

I ordered her "Suck my cock you little slut, clean my cock, make me hard, and make me blow my load right down your throat!"

With no hesitation, she did as she was told, and I grunted as she surrounded my prick, and swallowed me down in one gulp. Her muffled grunt of pleasure sounded, as Dean nudged against her, and powered his 8 inches in. Jenny began to move wantonly backward to meet the lustful strokes, as Dean's 8 inches of eager rock-hard cock started to plunge wetly up between her open thighs. Jenny eagerly drove her hips backward to meet the hot rushes of Dean's cock taking her. She was moaning around my cock, as she rotated her buttocks around and around Dean's hard-driving shaft in sexual need, grinding her greedily clinging cunt back over the dick plunging into her.

She pulled her mouth back about halfway, then swallowed me whole again, and started a rhythm that bespoke of a practiced familiarity with the art of fellatio. Oh yeah, Jenny knew how to suck cock, and suck it well. She may have held on to her precious cunt virginity, but her mouth had been used many times. It made me wonder how many cocks she'd sucked. I could feel my cock surging back up quickly, I moaned, oh yeah, her mouth was hot, and she was salivating like a spigot, sucking and slurping, as my cock rode wetly in her wet clinch, tongue swirling around my shaft. Her muffled moans joined in with Dean's as we powered our pricks into her accepting body.

She released me for a second, her green eyes blazing with sexual heat, and growled, "Nice and rock hard, so ready, now fuck my face, grab my head and fuck my mouth!"

Once she took me back in, I grabbed her head and shoved in, until my balls slapped her chin. I got a fucking rhythm going, she took my thrusts balls deep on each plunge, her tongue painting designs of pleasure as I fucked her mouth. Her mouth was a tight, sliding ring of pleasure, Dean and I grinned, and we got our own rhythm going, fucking her at both ends, as we pumped her mouth and her box at the same time, oh yeah, I could feel my cock getting set to explode.

Dean grunted, "Oh yeah, still so tight, oh yeah, gonna give you what you hunger for baby, cum all over my prick, oh yeah baby, just like that, so fucking tight, gonna cum, fuck, oh yeah, YEAH!"

I stuffed myself deep, holding her there, as Jenny started to orgasm, squealing around my cock. The gripping tightness of her cunt walls at orgasm clamped down on Dean's prick, as it made her mouth tighten down, milking at my prick, and that took me over. I grunted and growled as I buried my cock, the first gush of hot cum fired straight down her throat. I pulled back, and let the last couple of ribbons of sperm coat her tongue and the roof of her mouth. I felt the hot, wet suction, she was like a vacuum cleaner, sucking every last drop out of me.

When she released my cock, and Chip's nine inches was bobbing in front of her face, she growled, "Oh yeah, another wet, juicy cock for my mouth, gonna suck you up, get you all stiff and hard, and I want another mouth-filling load. Fill my mouth!"

It was working out perfectly, after losing the first load inside her tight cunt, we got in line so she could fluff us up, and make us cum in her mouth. Seeing her get filled at both ends, and knowing she was really into it, the gang-bang was in full swing, it went on and on. Hard, eager cocks invaded her cunt, while she sucked in cock after cock that had blown their first load deep in her tight box. The room was filled with the grunts and groans of the guys, her cries of orgasm, and the liquid sounds from our bodies, her wet, juicy, well fucked cunt squelching as our hard, horny cocks fucked her again and again.

Jenny was enjoying it just as much, her body exploding again and again in orgasm, being restrained and made to suck and fuck seemed to let loose some inner cock hungry slut. She had turned into a hot and horny live fuck doll, her orgasms blasting at her over and over.

For the finale, Bill was ready, he was fucking huge, 10 inches of hard, eager meat was ready for her, Jenny shrieked as his massive prick powered into her. I grinned, recalling what I had said about her cunt not being so tight after we were done with her teen ass. It didn't take long before Jenny was sucking at Charlie's eager cock, grunting and growling around her mouthful as Bill's massive prick went balls deep on every plunge. Bill rode deep inside her, stretching her box out, his log splitting Jenny's pussy open, again and again. It made her even more sexually driven, she was sucking wildly at Charlie's prick, god she could suck cock like no one else.

Charlie grunted, growled "Suck it, baby, swallow my load, fuck, oh YEAH!" as his cock exploded between the tight grip of those crimson lips.

With a final push, Bill drove in as deep as possible, holding his prick there, Jenny grunted as he split her open as deep as possible, and her body started to shake.

Jenny howled, "Oh fuck yeah, shoot your load, fill up my womb, FUCK!!!"

With a shriek of pleasure, Jenny climaxed, the tightening up of her cunt clamping at Bill's cock, and he growled, "Oh yeah baby, gonna cream your womb baby, yeah YEAH!"

He grabbed her hips, pulling her tight against him as he lost his load deep up her spasming tightness.

Jenny's shrieks of pleasure joined in, with a prick that long, there was little doubt that Bill had splattered his seed directly into her womb, and as Kevin stepped up, with his cum and pussy juice smeared cock ready for her, she eagerly swallowed his cock, moaning and grunting, sucking and slurping like a real cock hungry slut, god was she ever into it.

Bill also enjoyed her oral talents, as her mouth rode his big dick, sucking and slurping until his 10 inches obliged, and flooded her mouth.

Her cunt had been pounded until our cocks exploded a thick, juicy load, while the hot, milking grip of her mouth sucked out a load to fill her oral needs. All twenty of us got a hot, enjoyable ride, plunging to the depths of her wet, eager cunt, then giving her our cocks to lick and suck clean. I grinned, we had really loosened up her tight box. The best way to end the school season, and to give a repressed, virgin, horny cock tease a perfect coming-out party.

groomleader
groomleader
2,829 Followers