Cock Teaser's 18th Birthday Orgy Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny gets another gang bang.
1.8k words
4.48
11k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/06/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in the local diner, I was just putting away a steak dinner. I looked up, and saw Jenny Witter, and she saw me and made a beeline in my direction. It had been 2 weeks since we had given her that birthday gang bang, and I had not expected to see her again, since the initial action had been not consensual. I eyed her as she approached, mmmmmm, that body had been so fuckable.

Five foot eight, about 125 pounds, shoulder length golden honey color hair, jade green eyes, firm, upright breasts, nice, grapefruit-sized mounds, her nipples jutting up. Her tummy was flat, her pubic mound was waxed bare and smooth, her hips had a sexy curve, sleek, full legs, and her rump had a graceful curve, perky and smooth. I could feel my dick stir as I remembered the action, the hot, horny bulge of my cock growing quickly.

When she got to the table, she looked straight at my bulge, and purred, "Thinking horny thoughts are we? Greg, may I sit down?"

I agreed, and she sat right next to me, her thigh touching mine, and cooed, "You know, I still have one virginity that you did not take. My tight little starfish."

I was at a loss for words, and she continued, "How about another gang bang, this time, I'll fluff up every cock, then that cock will fuck my asshole, while I fluff up the next cock that will be buggering me, how does that sound?"

I said, "Sounds like a trap, you set the time and the place, and the cops will be waiting."

She replied, "No, I'll let you pick the time and the place. You can pick me up, and drive me to your chosen place. That way, you will know that this is not a trap. Getting fucked really opened my eyes, the repressed little cock tease that I was is no more. I want every last hole to be opened and fucked, and my asshole is all tight and twitchy with excitement. So what do you say?"

I said, "I think I can speak for all of us when I say Yes!"

*****

I was right, everyone eagerly agreed, and early the next Saturday night, I picked Jenny up. Mmmmm she really looked hot, scoop neck top, tight booty hugging shirts, and a glow of needy lust on her face.

On the way, she cooed, "I want you to start, I'll fluff your cock while Chip gets to lick my asshole, give it a good ass munching, then you will get to bust my starfish cherry. Then Chip will get his cock sucked while you bugger me, and he'll be next to bugger me, and on down the line until everyone has opened my tight little asshole."

When we got to Chip's house, she led the way inside, smiled at everybody, and started to strip immediately. She had gone commando, and she looked at us, gaping at her, and she purred, "Well come on guys, am I the only one who's ready and naked for it?"

That broke the spell, and clothes started flying off, she was led to the living room, where a large fluffy blanket had been spread out over the carpet. She took to her hands and knees and looked up at us with an expectant smile.

I said, "Jenny would like to have Chip munch her tight asshole, while she sucks my dick, and I will have the honor of claiming her tight starfish cherry."

Chip was happy to take position, he spit on her tight asshole, then his tongue moved in to start working.

Jenny cooed, "Mmmmm, oh god, that feels so nice, lick my hot tight hole, I love it! Now give me that cock to suck!" she said, looking over at me.

I quickly had my cock bobbing in front of her face, and she swallowed my cock, and plunged her mouth down, drawing a gasp of pleasure from me as she deep-throated my cock. She pulled back and got into a blowjob rhythm, her lips rode wetly up and down my cock.

From our first gang bang, we had felt the skill of her practiced familiarity with the art of fellatio. Oh yeah, Jenny knew how to suck cock, and suck it well. She may have held on to her cunt virginity, but her mouth had been used many times. Her mouth was hot, and she was salivating like a spigot, sucking, and slurping, as my cock rode wetly in her wet clinch, tongue swirling around my shaft.

I could see Chip, slurping and slobbering all over that tight little butt hole, Chip rose up, grinned, and said, "She's well lubed up now, Greg, it's time for you to give this cute little ass what she wants!"

I was quick to take the position, my 8 inches felt as hard as steel, ready to take her cherry asshole. Chip said to Jenny, "Now, I'll give you my 9 inches to suck on, baby!"

I nudged against her ass and started to penetrate. She let out moans as I opened her, when I had about halfway in, she growled, "Now, grab my hips and make me take it, drive it in, just like when I got my cunt busted open!"

Mmmm, a kinky little bitch she was, and I did as requested, letting out a loud grunt as the tight walls parted reluctantly, and with a massive push, I buried it.

"Unnngghhh, ummmpppfff, mmmm, mmmm, fuck it, fuck my tight ass, FUCK IT!"

Her voice was cut off as she grabbed Chip's cock and swallowed him down, not stopping until his balls touched her chin.

"Oh fuck, what a cock sucker, god, the best blowjob ever!"

The tightness of her virgin asshole was out of this world, and I knew I wasn't going to last long, so I kept a tight hold of her hips and power reamed that back door. Jenny was making muffled moans around Chip's cock as she sucked him. I could see the rest of our guys, lining up, ready to get the suck and deliver the buggering of a lifetime.

Jenny was fully into it, she began to move wantonly backward to meet my lustful strokes, as my eager rock-hard cock started to plunge kept powering into the incredible tightness. She was moaning around Chip's cock, as she rotated her buttocks around and around my hard-driving shaft in sexual need, grinding her greedily clinging asshole back over my dick. I could hear Jenny's grunts of pleasure as the silky walls of her tight asshole milked insistently at my plunging rod.

Chip was maxxed up, he pulled free from Jenny's mouth, and Jenny cried out, "Fuck, fuck, fuck my ass, cum inside me, flood my ass!"

I hit the release, and I grunted, "Yeah, fuck yeah, take my dick, gonna explode, fuck fuck FUCK!"

My cock went off, it felt like a cannon as I burst deep inside, spurting a huge gush of cum, painting her bowels, and savoring the rush of hosing down that incredibly tight ass.

When I pulled out, I said, "Chip, you're next!"

Chip took the position, nudged against her tight little hole, and pushed. Jenny's moans as she was opened again were cut off when she swallowed the next dick presented to her, Dean's solid 8 inches. Chip gave a mighty push and grunted as he buried his 9 inches, Jenny's moans around her mouthful of cock joining in.

"Fuck, still so fucking tight, god, what a grip!"

He gripped her hips and gave her a power buggering, really reaming out that tight ass.

Dean's cock was maxxed up, he pulled back and Jenny growled, "Yeah, oh yeah, feels so good to get buggered, make my ass a well-worn bunghole!"

Dean grunted, "You got it, baby, your tight little asshole won't be so tight once we get finished with your tight teen ass!"

Jenny purred, "Exactly what I want!' and she started to moan louder as she was now masturbating furiously, her orgasmic cries rise up, and Chip growled, "Oh fuck even tighter, fuck FUCK!" and he grabbed her and pulled her ass tight against his groin as he spent his load in a shuddering orgasm, flooding Jenny's ass with her second load of the night.

Dean then took Chip's place, and Jenny let out a pleasure-filled moan as his 8 inches took the plunge, and buried it in one smooth steady push.

"Oh fuck, nice, still tight, and all slicked up with two loads, your ass is gonna be a smooth pleasure ride!"

"Yes, oh yes, let me have it, and flood my ass with another steamy load!"

Jenny then turned her attention to Rick, and she swallowed his 9 inches in one gulp, bringing grunts and growls from the guys as she was shafted at both ends.

Dean was trying his best to make it last, but like us, maxxed up with her blowjob and then fucking her tight ass, he went over in short order, he growled, "Tight little ass, take it, baby, fuck FUCK!" and he pulled tight against his groin as his cock unleashed his spunk, another thick load to paint Jenny's asshole.

Her asshole was flooded, and the big creampie formed, then our mingled spunk started to drip down her thigh, as Rick quickly took position, and drove into that tight ass. The orgy went on, as Jenny sucked and got her asshole reamed, and watching her get taken had our cocks rising again, god, watching it in real life was better than any porn video.

For the finale, Bill was ready, he was fucking huge, 12 inches of hard, eager meat was ready for her, and after riding that pole with her mouth, Jenny shrieked as his massive prick powered into her asshole. I grinned, recalling what I had said about her ass not being so tight after we were done with her teen ass.

It didn't take long before Jenny was grunting and growling as Bill's massive prick went balls-deep on every plunge. Bill rode deep inside her, stretching her ass out, his log splitting Jenny's bunghole open, again and again. It made her even more sexually driven, she drove her hips back eagerly, wanting every bit stuffed up her ass.

With a final push, Bill drove in as deep as possible, holding his prick there, Jenny grunted as he split her open as deep as possible, and her body started to shake.

Jenny howled, "Oh fuck yeah, shoot your load, fill up my ass, FUCK!!!"

With a shriek of pleasure, Jenny climaxed, the tightening up of her asshole clamping at Bill's cock, and he growled, "Oh yeah baby, gonna cream your bowels baby, yeah YEAH!"

He grabbed her hips, pulling her tight against him as he lost his load deep up her spasming tightness.

Jenny's shrieks of pleasure joined in as Bill splattered his seed all over her bowels. We had really turned her tight virgin ass into a well-worn bunghole, and our mingled loads were pouring down her thighs in thick runnels.

Jenny flopped down on her back, and saw all the hard cocks she had created, with a big smile, she cooed, "Mmmmm, all nice and hard again, good, I have plans for those hard cocks!"