Cock Training with Wife's Niece

Story Info
Truth or Dare leads to holes been filled.
4.5k words
4.51
59.9k
114
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, this is my first story on Literotica. I've been an active reader for several years and decided to tell a few stories. Whether they are true or false, is for you to decide. My first story is about a horny man called Jack who falls for his wife's niece. Constructive criticism is appreciated. Sit back and enjoy.

Summer 2015. June.

This month I celebrated my 30th birthday, as a summer baby I always love a BBQ and party in my huge garden. Over the last few months, I have been getting aroused by my wife's niece Amy. She turned 18 in April and is the definition of perfect. Look her up in the dictionary, you'll see her cute chubby cheeks looking at you whilst she shows off her model-like figure.

Imagine this...

5ft 3

Blonde

Hazel eyes

Natural beauty with chubby cheeks could say her face looks similar to Haley reed who is a pornstar.

Small perky tits going down to a small waist and then the best bit.

Nice thick hips with a juicy, smackable, and fuckable ass. I don't know how her ass fits in her tight little shorts and jeans.

More importantly, she was a virgin, nicknamed the blowjob queen by her ex as she loved draining cocks. I heard a rumor that she sucked off her ex-boyfriend's friend whilst he filmed it. I hope it's true.

So yeah that's Amy. And it's not just purely her looks that arouse me. She's a fucking little tease. Not long after my 30th, I was sunbathing in my garden. Amy lives next door with her siblings, mother, and stepdad. Their garden doesn't get much sun, so they tend to flock to our garden when sunbathing is in order. I heard a knock at the door, as I approached it I could tell it was Amy just by her figure. She was wearing a cream-colored boob tube and black bikini bottoms.

When I answered the door I was greeted with a huge hug.

"Hey, I'm going to pinch the sun in your garden. Bye!" she said.

"Have all the sun you want," I replied whilst watching her walk towards the garden with her ass cheeks barely covered up. Ten minutes later after a small sunbathing session, Amy managed to convince me to put cream on her back. I sat on her thick booty and creamed her up. "Do my legs too!'" she said with a little grin on her face.

"Okay, little miss bossy," I said.

As I rubbed cream into her legs I heard a slight moan as I got further up her thigh. "Be careful, any further I might enjoy it too much," she said with a smile.

"Don't be rude!" I snapped.

"Shhhh I'm not a kid anymore," she replied.

That was true, she had blossomed into a stunning young woman who anyone would desire. "Your turn!" Amy said happily. She mounted the deckchair I was sitting on and placed her round butt on my crotch as she started to cream my body.

"I could have done my front you know," I muttered whilst looking into her hazel eyes.

"I know, and I could have done my legs," she said as her thick ass sat back on my package.

Then a strange sensation happened. I thought I had pissed myself. What was that? Holy fuck?! I was in utter disbelief as her little black bikini bottoms were soaked in her juices. I didn't even realize that my stiff cock was pressing against it. Once Amy had finished she leaned forward whilst pressing her moist pussy against my cock.

"Can I sleep tonight? Like I used to?" she asked.

"Erm... well I guess so," I replied.

She bounced up and down with joy, then, she threw her arms around me and squeezed me. Her womanly, thick, and sexy body was a delight to hold, my stiff cock grow even more. Amy then laid on her sunbed beside me on her stomach. Presenting her glorious ass off to me. It was a pleasant view.

All I was wearing were blue shorts, commando. I was about to grab my 8-inch cock which was dying to be touched then my wife came home. "Hey hun," she said. Diane was a workaholic. She had black hair and blue eyes, had an amazing body. Not on her sister's level but still turned me on.

However, Diane wasn't a huge fan of sex. We had an okay sex life but I could fuck multiple times a day and with Diane, it's once a month, if lucky, and a little quicky. Never lets me pursue my fetishes or fantasies. I mean is cumming on her face and doing anal too much to ask?

Later that evening I was getting a shower and was fantasizing about what events could transpire. Is it wrong that my wife's niece turned me on more than anything? Well it's not exactly incest and if Diane didn't find out it's okay, isn't it? As I was thinking about Amy my shaft began to stiffen. I wondered if she was any good in bed, maybe she is a sex demon, or needs someone to teach her how to be a slut.

My 8-inch cock was gagging to be touched. I started milking my shaft. Thinking of Amy's beautiful lips around my thick bellend and her luscious pussy riding my face. Before I knew it I erupted everywhere. 6 or 7 giant leaps of man juice shot everywhere. I imagined her face being covered in my cream and lapping it up.

I had never been so aroused in my life, I felt like a virgin. After the shower, I put on a vest and shorts as it was stuffy and warm. I decided to go commando so I could maybe have a little play if Amy turned me on later. As I walked downstairs Amy and Diane were deciding what movie to watch. Amy was wearing a thin white vest without a bra. You could see her small perfect boobs and her nipples poking through her top. Also, wearing orange tiny shorts which barely covered her ass.

After much debating, we picked a rom-com, much to my displeasure. Diane sat on the two-seater and Amy sat on the other side of the three seated I was on. Halfway through the film, Diane's phone rang.

"What... Oh fuck sake, are you kidding me!" Diane said with disappointment.

It was her work, an emergency occurred and she had to sort it. Diane quickly muttered, "I'll be about an hour." She grabbed her car keys a shot off. We sat and continued to watch the film.

"I'm so uncomfy, I think I'll lay down," Amy said.

Laying on her belly showing off her round fuckable ass. The image of me pulling her tight little orange shorts down and filling her virgin pussy clouded my thoughts. I licked my lips as she shuffled her legs and ass into a comfortable position.

"Like what you see, peeping Tom," Amy said while laughing.

I thought of the perfect response and said "Well let's be fair here, you can't exactly miss it. Taking up half the sofa."

Amy chuckled and wiggled her ass. She was always a little tease. For the next hour, I couldn't tell you for the life of me what happened in that film. My eyes were constantly looking at her body, her small waist to a thick smackable, and fuckable ass. At this point my cock was throbbing and nearly falling out of my shorts.

"Now what?" Amy asked.

"Huh?" I mumbled. The film had ended and Amy sat up and parked her perfect figure next to me.

"I've got a suggestion if you are up for it," she replied with a seductive smile.

"Erm...yeah sure, anything," I said in confusion.

"Let us play truth or dare," she responded.

Traditionally we would play truth or dare with a few people and spin the bottle. Seen as they were two of us we decided to flip a coin. Amy claimed heads and all the flips landed on her choice.

The first few truths or dares were innocent and light. Who was your first kiss, I dare you to prank call my brother, who was your first crush.

"Can I ask you anything?" Amy asked as she looked me up and down.

"Go on, try me," I replied with anticipation.

She moved closer to me and whispered in my ear "How big is your cock?"

It was like time froze still, holy fucking shit did she just ask that!? What do say? Then a lightbulb popped in my head.

"I will tell you. But, only on one condition." I whispered back in her ear.

"And that is?" she said with anticipation.

I replied "Instead of telling you. I'll show you. But, I need to get hard first."

I was already hard as fuck but she didn't know that. Without saying a word she stood up and started dancing slowly. She turned around and started twerking her ass near my face. Amy had always been a good dancer and knew how to move her hips. As she lowered her ass towards my throbbing shaft I gently held her hips.

Instantly she turned round, pinned my hands down, and said "No touching Daddy." She climbed over me and mounted me like a horse. Grinding slowly on my cock, I could feel how soaking wet her pussy was. After a minute or so which felt like a lifetime.

Amy whispered in my ear "Are you ready to show me."

As I stood up she knelt in front of me, smiling whilst staring at me with her hazel eyes shining in the light. She was about to touch my mound over my shorts but I grabbed her hand and said "No touching Daddy." Amy smiled and put her hands down. I released my 8-inch monster from my shorts. I wanted to pinch myself as it felt like a dream. Amy was lost for words as she was biting her lips and licking them as she looked my thick shaft up and down.

'"I've got a dare for you, Jack." Amy said as she gazed up at my throbbing cock.

Amy brought her lips close to my dick as possible without touching it. I was fighting every urge to grab her messy bun and face fuck her slut mouth till I filled it with my seed.

"Slap my face with your huge cock. And I might let you ask a dare," she said.

"I've got a few in mind, one includes those cute little lips," I said whilst holding her hair.

My cock was pre cumming like crazy at her request. As I was about to slap my cock around her cute face. The unthinkable happened...

We heard a key at the door and it was my wife. I quickly placed my trouser snake back in my shorts and Amy quickly sat next to me and shoved any film on. When Diane walked in she commented how cute we look sat together. "You better be taking care of my husband!" Diane smirked as she walked upstairs.

Amy quickly grabbed my cock and as she stared at me whilst saying "Yeah I've taken good care of him."

Amy shot off upstairs to turn in for the night, she kissed me on the cheek and caressed my balls. I felt like I was taking ecstasy. My heart was racing and my cock had never been so stiff. I was gagging to penetrate her tight virgin hole and fill her womb with my huge load.

The time was approaching 11 pm and everyone decided to turn in for the night. Amy was in the spare room and the room next door was where Diane and myself were. My wife was snoring away. I was laying there still aroused to fuck. Is she wanting me to fuck her or was she just been playful? It feels so wrong but feels amazing at the same time.

An hour passed and I decided to go for a drink downstairs. I am currently naked as I always slept that way. My wife was a heavy sleeper so she didn't move as I got up. Barely anything woke her up. As I crept to the corridor I heard a grumbling and moaning sound.

The spare room was opened a little and I peeped in. Amy was on all fours fingering her pussy. She was facing the opposite way, luckily. The sounds of her tight virgin hole sloshing with her juices were mesmerizing. Then her whole body shuck and her moans got louder. "Oh Jack, fuck my virgin hole. Fucking breed me!" Amy brought herself to orgasm and then immediately got onto her back. As she was flexible she placed her legs behind her head and started playing with her clit with her pussy juices. Back to back, she had multiple orgasms. Her head was on her pillow and she was moaning my name.

This lasted 15-20 minutes and I thought fuck it. I slowly approached the bed, without her knowing currently occupied with orgasm 1000. The floorboard creaked and Amy locked eyes with me. "I didn't complete my dare," I said while holding her throat. I stood at the side of the bed whilst she spread her legs and was rubbing her clit to oblivion. Amy removed my cock in a split second and started slapping it on her soft and wet lips.

"Mmmm Jack! Your dick looks way too big for me!" Amy groaned.

"I dare you to suck my cock. Then empty my fucking balls, teasing little whore!" I fired back at her.

In a heartbeat my cock was nearly balls deep in her mouth. She began spitting on my cock and it was dripping. One hand milking my cock and the other fingering her virgin hole. It was the best blowjob I had ever had. You would have thought she was a pornstar.

"Took you long enough!' She mumbled with my cock in her mouth.

"Ohh FUCK! Fucking..... fucking suck that monster cock till it explodes. That feels way too good, shit!" I panted back.

She picked up the pace and my cock went deeper into her throat, you could tell it wasn't her first time. As her lips slowly went to the base of my cock and touched my balls she coughed a little and I asked if she was okay. Amy nodded and began gagging on my shaft, it was impressive as no other woman I met could handle my cock like that. Her mouth and hand were in perfect sync as she was sucking. Amy then got a huge load of spit and started teasing my bellend whilst smiling at me. Her pussy sounded like waves crashing. I had never seen or heard a pussy so wet.

My cock had been so thick and hard, I've wanted this for months, and was definitely the best blowjob ever. As she gagged on my cock a few drops of pre cum erupted out. Amy moaned and got on her knees. I grabbed her hair and started face fucking her. She took it like a champ and was taking my cock down her throat. I started pumping harder and faster and spit was everywhere. Cannot beat a sloppy blowjob. I felt myself coming close to exploding.

"Please cum for me Jack, I need a good drink," Amy said in a soft innocent tone.

This line turned me on even more and I grabbed her head with both hands and fucked her slut throat hard as possible. In a matter of seconds, my cock started pulsing and my first load shot onto her tongue. Amy started slowly sucking and licking my bellend whilst caressing my balls. "Empty those balls!" she moaned.

8 or 9 huge loads pulsed out of my thick cock and her lips and face were covered in a juice fest. Whilst drinking the last drop out of my cock she collected some juice off her nose and cheek and played with her clit. She instantly started climaxing and commenting on how good my juice felt on her clit.

"Come here." she faintly said whilst grabbing my hands.

I threw Amy on the bed and mounted her, teasing her virgin hole with my thick bellend. She started passionately kissing me with her cum soaked lips. Her pussy started thrusting against my shaft which was still rock solid, surprisingly.

"What now?" she asked as her innocent eyes connected with mine.

"Amy... I want to fuck you so bad. I'd cum for you every day. But, your a virgin, and isn't it wrong? We are practically family?" I said whilst brushing my hand against her cheek.

Amy replied "I want to do everything with you. I've sucked a few cocks but nothing like yours. I can only imagine how tight it will be in my virgin little pussy. Shame I'm not your stepdaughter, then you could fuck me all the time!"

"I'll be your Daddy. And you can be my slut daughter." I said as we kissed again and our tongues met. I then crept out of the sex stinking room and went back to my wife. My mind was racing, you would have thought she'd sucked a 100 cocks as the blowjob was perfect. My wife is bored after a minute and says her jaw is hurting.

The next morning Amy was first to wake up. She stunk like an orgy and decided to get a shower, to tease her 'Daddy' she wore a short checkered white skirt, grey high knee socks, and a black crop top. I was second to wake up and also stunk of sex. I jumped in the shower and threw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I went downstairs and had my coffee at the table. Amy followed and came behind me when I was sitting.

"Good morning, sleep well?" Amy said as she showed me her fuckable outfit.

"Too well," I responded.

"Round 2?" Amy asked.

Without time to respond Amy was under the table and undid my pants. My cock was hard in seconds against her soft lips. She was deepthroating me already and my cock was covered in her spit. I was about to moan and my wife walked in. Oh didn't she love intruding and cock-blocking.

"Morning," I mumbled.

"Morning gorgeous," said Diane and started washing up. We had a large table which could fit 7 or 8 people on. Amy was nice and hidden. It felt so exciting nearly been caught at any second. Amy looked up at me and grinned and then went full-on slut mode on my cock. Tossing and sucking fast and hard as she could.

Then, Diane walked past me into the room to watch some soaps. Luckily the TV was loud because my cock started erupting. It felt like gallons of man juice flooded into Amy's throat. She didn't waste a single drop. She was sucking hard too which was an unreal sensation. I put my hand over my mouth to cover the moans of pleasure.

For the rest of the day, Amy did nothing but tease. Stroking my cock anytime my wife wasn't looking and I was easily playing with her pussy as she was commando wearing a skirt. Unfortunately, my wife was in all day until 20:00 when she went to work for her first of three-night shifts. As soon as Diane left we stood and looked at each other.

Is this the moment I take her virginity and make her my new cum bucket? Amy walked towards me smirking and grabbed my hand, taking me upstairs to the spare room where I first unloaded on her. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I could feel her dripping pussy juices on me, we passionately kissed as I carried her to the bed. We teased each other for 5-10 minutes, grinding, kissing each other's necks and I even played with her tight asshole which she loved.

"Pop my cherry, Daddy." she insisted. As we undressed I couldn't stop looking at her perfect body as she laid there with her legs spread and pussy hole dripping and ready. Her blonde hair, glistening hazel eyes, perky suckable tits down to a small waist, and thick womanly hips. As I got out my cock she glared at it and grabbed it.

"Be careful with my little pussy, that huge cock might hurt me" Amy said in a fiery tone.

"Hope it does," I said whilst pinning her down.

I pressed my bellend against her tight hole which had never felt a cock. I entered her and she gasped, pulling me closer and kissing my neck.

"Shiitt!! Stretch my virgiinnn pusssyy!!!" Amy screeched whilst pulling me closer.

My thick bellend teased her tight pussy, gradually going deeper until I was halfway in. I felt a little pop and a bit of blood and pussy cream dribbled down my cock.

Amy looked up at me with her flustered red face and muttered "Don't hold back Daddy, I can take it."

When these four words left her mouth my cock pulsed with how horny I was. I started fucking her tight little hole deeper and harder. Her lips were tightly wrapped around my cock and it was the best pussy I've ever felt. I didn't know how my cock didn't rip her in half. I felt every inch of her pussy walls dripping on my cock with juices.

Amy lifted her legs over her head and had one hand playing with my balls and admiring her pussy stretching session. Her eyes were fixed to my cock filling her hole.

"Ohhh fuckkkk......punish my tight pussssyy! We should have done this ages ago... I'm getting stretched daily from now!" Amy said whilst her hazel eyes gazed at me.

"Urghh shiitt...I'll fuck you every chance I get from now on!!! This is what you get for months of teasing you bitch!!!" I replied whilst pinning her down.

I began fucking her harder, my big balls slapping against her virgin lips. Within seconds i felt a huge waterfall of pussy juices as she started shaking and cumming.

"Ohhhh fuckkkk yeahhhhh!!, keep fucking me pleasssee!" she squealed.

"Please what," I asked.

"Fuckkk! Ppp....please fuck....my...virgin...FUCKING PUSSY DADDY!" Amy fired back.

I had always loved being called Daddy and the fact that she wished she was my stepdaughter was amazing. I picked up the pace and was fucking her even harder. Balls slapping harder again against her, she came again whilst playing with her clit. I held my cock deep inside her and told her to get on all fours.

12