Cock Training with Wife's Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whilst in doggy I admired her stunning figure, her ass in the air, perfect cheeks ready to be slapped. I rubbed by pre cummed bellend on her clit and she loved it. Moaning and groaning begging me to fuck her again. When I entered her pussy it was tighter than before, doggy always was tighter. Maybe due to the angles. You could see my cock stretching her pussy lips as they tightly gripped the thick shaft. As I got deeper and deeper her pussy was dripping with juice and she started slowly twerking her ass towards me.

I held her perfect hips and pulled them into me as I began to pick up the pace and fuck her tight snatch. Thank god we were home alone as Amy was moaning so loud and swearing.

"Fucking hell you fucking twat!!! Fuck my tight hole with your thick monster dick!" she screamed.

It was better than any I had ever imagined. Her pussy was making a sloshing sound as it so was wet and she was pushing back into me wanting me to go deeper. Her hips were rocking back in perfect sync with my thrusting. As she rocked back I slammed forward. "Let me take control." she moaned.

My long thick cock pulled out of her tight and moist hole. Amy held my hand and made me lay down on the bed. She mounted me and held onto the headboard for extra support. It looked like she was pretty much squatting on my cock, her feet planted on each side of my muscular thighs. Her perky tits were in my face whilst she slowly rocked up and down.

My shaft was tightly gripping her pussy, her innocent voice moaning was such a turn-on. Amy was very athletic and had no problem riding the fuck out of my cock. She started slow but quickly began bouncing all the way up and down. I think she loved this position most as her pussy cream was drizzling down my balls.

"Fill my womb with your huge load!" Amy groaned.

"Are you sure I can cum inside you?" I groaned.

"My pussy is aching for your cum!" she replied.

When these words left my mouth we passionately kissed, her hips were working harder than ever on my cock. The more she twerked on my dick the harder and thicker it got. I thought my cock was going to rip apart.

I could feel myself coming to a climax. Amy knew from my moans and rode deeper, my balls slapping against her cheeks. "Oh fuckkkk." I groaned as a stream of cum shot inside her, I shot 6 or 7 loads inside her, and my seed was dripping out of her lips and down my balls.

"Mmm look at the mess you've made, it's so fucking warm!" she said with a smile.

Amy started touching her clit whilst rocking back and forth and easily came to a climax. This time a huge one, her whole body shook and she was lost for breath. We collapsed next to each other on the bed, lost for words. I lost count on how many times she climaxed, 10,11 maybe more.

"Is sex always this good?" Amy asked as she kissed my chest.

As I held her limp, panting body I replied "Only with you, I've fucked a fair few lasses but you..."

"But what?" Amy asked.

"But you put them all to shame, usually virgins can't take cock like that but you took it like a pro," I said.

"What can I say, I've wanted you for so long. The thought of you makes me horny as fuck." she replied. We went for a shower and cleaned each other head to toe whilst kissing and grinding on each other.

After the shower, we both decided to hit the hay. Amy demanded that I should carry her to bed and tuck her in. She gave me a good night kiss on my bellend, I gave her perky tits a quick suck and then kissed my new cum bucket goodnight.

We had the craziest connection ever and turned each other on like crazy in a heartbeat. Night one of pussy filling was over but the next night, Amy had a big surprise for her new 'Daddy' Jack. Part 2 coming soon.

12