All Comments on 'Cock-up at Cochem'

by bellydance

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
dooverlackie??? are you serious???

i've never seen stupider nicknames for sex organs. what the fuck is a dooverlackie? that is the worst nickname for a pussy that i've ever heard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Doover-lackie 4 Syllables & used in Church ?

As a once or twice mentioned, with maybe a pronunciation guide, would be good, but Being used here, and Used Constantly = Not a good thing.

Buy a thesaurus.

Yes, it is a long word to get your mind-tongue around (those of us who read without moving our lips), but it is widely known, and used.

But the plot . My Word !!!. 2 and a half pages of the pre-arranged seduction of one girl, well-seduced, with all the trimmings, and then suddenly, for no apparent reason, a half-page fling with another and a final curtain mention of . . . of a Third in yet another locale. Why a serial seducer?? This story should have ended at the sending her off in the plane in white panties to reunite with husband.

And the locales are extensively and (presumably accurately) described. I want this man's personal secretary/tart arranger / travel agent to work for me.

A Word to the wise, though, Some things are Totally, and I Do mean Totally, Beyond the Pale. The Church scene in particular. Maybe in another forty years you could get away with it, but not today, my friend.

Yours,

Kilroy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous