All Comments on 'Cock Whore Wife in Training'

by Jimbojambo987

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

This seems a lot to go through for a puppy and an new pool table.

At least throw in a new microwave to make it all worth it.

sirhugssirhugsover 2 years ago
Count me in

My Theory is that they all are inner cock whores waiting to have it unleashed.

I enjoyed your version f that experience. Ignore the trolls. You are an excellent writer (loved the dialogue) and there is an audience for this.

biglazydogbiglazydogover 2 years ago

Only a sociopath would threaten to get rid of his own dog.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A cockwhore wife is something every woman aspires to be only in this misogynist world of this author.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

The title suggest strongly this is a cuckold story.

If I can avoid them, I don't read them. I hate cuck stories.

It surprised me and piqued my interest that this one has 3.75 stars rating.

So I went to the comments to see if it is a cuck story or maybe the title was just a ruse....

Having read the comments, IT IS a cuck story.

Nope don't need to read it.

Jimbojambo987Jimbojambo987over 2 years agoAuthor

If your id is "Anonymous" your comment will be deleted, good or bad. If your not willing to make a profile your opinion isn't worth reading.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Cute story. Thanks for writing.

Diggles2Diggles2almost 2 years ago

Really fun story well written, i hope you are working on the next chapter.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 2 years ago

Fun story, told in a matter of fact way. The wife was surprisingly deadpan through most of her ordeals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think they should all have had her on the pool table.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very, very good, my wife and I have played a game like this many times, it allows a couple to try new stuff using the transaction as an "excuse", never involved other people but it allowed me to fuck her ass for the first time .

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandabout 1 year ago

Holy hot story!!!! Love it. Can’t wait to read the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love slut wives. Mine loved being the center of attention for my friends and doing whatever they told her to do. She loved being a slut for them. The dirtier the better

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That is one hell of a whore \ wife. I certainly would like to read what she will do for a new car.

PervyHusbandPervyHusband11 months ago

I read all your stories again last night and they are so hot!!!! I’d love to read more of your stories!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous