Cock Whore Wife in Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that John turned off the egg and Peter slid it out. His fingers returned to probing her pussy.

"Man, you were right she does get really wet." Peter was now sliding his fingers in deep fucking her with them. She was leaning forward, her hands were on John's shoulder for support and John started licking her nipples.

That's when Frank and George walked over behind her. Running their hands over her back and ass. One of them gave her a little smack across the ass cheek. At this point she had stopped trying to hide her reactions. Her hips were moving in rhythm to Peter's fingers, her hand holding John's head into her tits and her body shaking as the others explored her. I could tell an orgasm was building within her.

"Hey guys, hold up there." I wasn't ready for her to cum yet. They all stopped releasing her.

"Come over here Krystal and sit on the floor beside me" She did as I asked.

"Now look guys" pointing to the TV "here she is playing with another toy, and here are a couple sucking cock while playing, and the best one yet, taking a nice load."

I turned to Krystal as she was looking at the screen. "You like sucking cock don't you? You enjoy the warmth of cum"

"Yes." she replied.

"Here come suck me for the guys and show them what you like." I stood up in front of her and let her undo my pants. My cock was rock hard, and she quickly took it in her mouth. Working the shaft and balls with both hands. I couldn't tell if she was eager to get this over with or so horny that she wanted to devour me.

"Oh yeah, that's it, but your mouth isn't made for one cock, is it?"

She slid her mouth off me and looked up. She looked with pleading eyes.

"No, it wants more, I want them all."

"Well then go crawl over and get them started then bring them back."

I watched her turn from me on all fours and move over to Peter. Undoing his pants and pulling his cock out. She began to stroke him, using her other hand to rub John's cock through his pants. Peter got to his feet, hand on her head pulling her in and burying his cock in her. John then stood and released his cock which she began stroking. Pulling off Peter she gobbled up Johns and motioned to the others to stand around her.

I moved over and we completed the circle around her. She moved from cock to cock keeping them all hard and wet. It was like watching a plate spinner rushing from one to the other keeping them going.

Saliva dripping off her, slurping and gagging sounds coming from her. Peter was the first to go. She was taking him deep when he pulled out, gave two quick strokes, and shot his load across her lips. He then pulled her head over him for two pumps. Her mouth then moved over to John while her hands stroked different cocks.

"Open your fucking mouth!" As she did John shot this massive load into her. She let is ooze out down onto her tits.

John then slid his cock back into her mouth as Frank and George, who were on opposite sides of her, blew at the same time, her hands pumping both. Their loads shot on both sides of her face dripping off her cheeks. John pulled out of her mouth again and laid his impressive cock across her face, balls resting on her mouth. Cum slowly oozed out onto her forehead as he told her to lick his balls.

As they had all finished with her, she turned to me. I looked down at her.

"Your face is a fucking mess, clean that cum up and don't waste any. Don't you dare swallow yet though."

As she finished getting it all in her mouth. "Now open up and show everyone what you have learned to like."

Krystal opened wide turning around so all could see the loads mixing.

I started stroking. "Good now keep that mouth open as I add some more."

It didn't take long for me to cum and shoot into that hungry mouth.

"Now mix it all up and swallow every bit."

Krystal swished that concoction of cum around in her mouth and gave a dramatic swallow.

"Great job my obedient Krystal. Wasn't she good everyone?"

The guys all agreed with john adding "Yeah, great job, I'll have to bring the wife over next time and we can see how they get along."

With that I had a new desire. "Well, I'm sure she will want something soon and I can negotiate the terms"

The guys tucked themselves in and saw themselves out. I hadn't excused Krystal yet. She stayed on the floor on her knees, naked cum still soaking into her tits.

"I figure I still got about an hour of control left."

"If that." She responded.

"I must say you played along well and lived up to your part. Was there any part that you enjoyed enough to do again without the negotiations?"

"You want me to be honest?" she asked.

"Of course, I did this because I wanted it, I know it was selfish, but I wanted to risk things to shake up our sex life and I couldn't think of another way. We both know I wouldn't have gotten rid of the dogs if you objected."

"Well in all honesty I liked having my decision made for me. It made doing things easier when I had no choice, or no perceived choice. I also like the separation in our conversations."

"Interesting, So I have a few more fantasies I want obedient and slutty Krystal for. Don't suppose there is anything else you want to negotiate for?"

"I want a new car." She was very quick with the response, and I wondered who was playing who.

"Wow, that's a lot more than 48 hours and it certainly can't have limitations like the last one"

"Write up the terms and tell me where to sign. Now I'm going to go play with the toy and get off because you didn't let them do it."

12