All Comments on 'Cockatoo Pt. 18'

by nikkiesilk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cathycantoocathycantooover 8 years ago
wow

You can't leave it there.... Is Sam a mole or is she doing her own investigation into the journalist and just happened to take the opportunity away from Areeya to track him down at the worst possible time? Will Alex's femdom tricks work or will she end in being a slave to James's carnal desires? Or will switching roles occasionally "be the new black" for the tragedy plagued threesome?

biphilmassbiphilmassover 8 years ago
Wow also !!!!

This is getting so sooooooooooooo good!! James is in a great and new life then there is this "reporter" who showed up and Sam met him WTF !!!! Gonna get really good in the next few chapters. Keep up the great writing and hope that this goes or at least a few more chapters!!!

5 Stars

Batsmess1Batsmess1over 8 years ago
Please stop the madness

I knew you were going to take James balls. That's the one thing that I can't stand when I read this type of stories. Why can't anyone just let the guy be the guy? BUT no they always get turned into cum dump sissy. But thanks for the first 18 chapters.

gsxrslim81gsxrslim81over 8 years ago
Great

Great story, but I agree with Batsmess. Please keep James masculine.

zetjester1zetjester1over 8 years ago
Great

I love this story, the Sam twist keeps turning you tease!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Keeps getting better and better!!! Please keep it going!!!

davidjacquesdavidjacquesover 8 years ago
More please - now!

More! The line from Alex, "Good girl" had me dripping wet. Keep it coming (the story that is!)

shaveluvrshaveluvrover 8 years ago
Best Series Ever

Love this series. I can't wait to see what happens next. The plot twists are intriguing and I am loving what I think Alex is about to do to James! Great job Nikkie.

Keep it coming please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Panties

Loved the introduction of panties for James. It would be amazing to see him wear them a bit more often and start to take more of a submissive role in the bedroom with Alex and the girls from the bar. It would be a nice twist to have Alex help James explore his feminine side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant

I have just read all 18 parts and I could not stop. Just disappointed I could not turn to 19th part and on. I wish I could be James. His love affair with Alex (and Areeya) is just amazing.

Well done Nikkie. Great surname as my surname is Silk too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous