Cockfight for Sandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So who's is better?" Jack asked.

Sandra mentally compared the two cocks that had just duelling. She couldn't choose a clear winner. "They're both amazing... I just can't choose my favourite."

"I said I wasn't sharing, my cock is better than his in every way" Jack firmly stated turning his hips towards Mike. Sandra wouldn't choose, so they'd have to prove they have the better member by themselves. "My cock could easily destroy his" Jack threatened.

Mike accepted the challenge. "That's bullshit, and I'll prove it" he responded. Sandra's eyes widened with anticipation.

They moved in close and Mike swinged his hips, trying to use his cock to break Jack's in two. Jack responded with a swing of his own. Their cocks met in the middle with a loud slap. Neither man felt pain, so they swung again to no avail.

Both swung their hips again, and Sandra watched their cocks meet with a mighty slap, neither bending nor showing any sign of weakness. Again and again they slapped their hard members together, but it lead nowhere as neither man felt any pain or change in his or his rival's manhood.

"Do you think your cock could break his?" she asked neither one in particular.

"Easily" Jack responded, hiding his nerves.

"Bullshit, my cock could break his sad excuse for one" Mike protested.

Mike reached down and grabbed the base of his cock, and used it to slap Jack's cock with some force expelling a grunt from Jack. Jack responded in kind, forcing Mike to grunt this time. For a third time, they swung their cocks, meeting in the middle with another mighty slap. This again proved nothing, neither man was showing any sign of advantage over his rival.

The boys swung again, but this time they didn't pull back. As if by mutual agreement, they stopped with their sexual swords crossed and started pushing their own cock into their rivals from the side, trying to snap the other man's cock with their own. They wanted to break or push the other man's cock out of the way with their own to prove their own was stronger. Sandra watched but neither man seemed to be gaining any ground. Their cocks weren't as hard as before, mainly because she had stopped giving them the feminine touch they were after, so both cocks were crossed and pointed at the other's ball sack.

Mike noticed the tip of his cock brushing against Jack's balls. He thrust forward, in an effort to defeat his foe with one quick strike, not realising Jack's cock was similarly aimed at his own. As he thrust, he hit his mark - but so did Jack at the same time. Both made a grunt in pain as their rival's cock rammed into their sensitive balls. They retreated for a moment, and this time both men thrust at the same time. This time they pushed as hard as they could, and both grunted in pain again but neither retreated. From Sally's perspective it looked like the two men were impossibly trying to penetrate one another and she could see the pain they felt by their expressions.

This wasn't going anywhere, Sandra pulled Mike back and assessed the damage on both men.

"See, my cock owns his" Jack said with an arrogant tone as he flexed his cock, high on display for Sandra, believing Mike had just retreated.

Sandra looked down at their dicks, and it was clear to her that Jack was overstating things.

"Bullshit" Mike responded, feeling his own blood boil as Jack displayed his proud cock to Sandra.

Sandra was about to say something when suddenly Mike's cock met Jack's head on. For a second, neither cock slipped past the other, and their cocks engaged in a violent french kiss with their piss slits parting to take each other in a little. Then suddenly, as both men increased the pressure to break the other man's cock, they slipped upwards and their balls met with a mighty slap. This time both reeled back in pain, and the pain was making them less turned on than before, evident in both of them growing softer.

Sandra pushed them apart, put the tip of Jack's cock into her mouth and sucked. She could immediately feel it reinflate and did the same to Mike. This competition had her wetter than she had ever been with excitement and she couldn't wait much longer to decide a winner.

Mike again reached down and grabbed the base of his cock, crossing it with Jack's in challenge. He was now hunting his rival, taking control of this contest.

Jack matched his position, grabbing the base of his own shaft. He understood Mike's challenge and he accepted.

Sandra observed what they were doing and it soon became obvious. The boys had crossed their lances again, as if they were arm wrestling and started trying to push or bend the other man out of the way. The pressure increased and both shafts started to bend just a little. She looked at their faces and could see strained looks of worry and pain on both men, it was obvious losing a contest like this would destroy their egos for a long time. She met eyes with Jack and suddenly both men lost balance - their cocks slipped past each other.

"See? My cock owns his!" Jack said arrogantly. "In case you missed it, Sandra, mine just completely bent his out of the way."

"Ha, you wish!" Mike protested, putting his proud member on display for her to inspect.

Sandra looked down at their masculinity and saw neither man showed any signs of having been broken by the other one. She grabbed both cocks around their base and pulled them closer, pointing their cocks to the ceiling. "I guess it's time to really find out which one of you has the better, harder cock."

The men looked down at their genitals for one last comparison. For the first time Mike realised Jack's cock and his own were about equally long, thick and hard, and he was a worthy adversary, but he was still confident he could win this contest.

As Jack compared the duelling snakes below, he thought to himself that though Mike's cock was sizable, his own was far better. How could Mike embarrass himself like this and keep going with the competition? Though thinking about it, he didn't have much choice.

"I'm going to snap your cock in half and fuck her right here in front of you" Jack whispered.

Sandra felt like she'd explode at the idea, and gave a slight involuntary moan of pleasure under her breath.

The men, for the first time in this competition, looked each other in the eye and saw nothing but hatred reflected back, but neither flinched or even blinked despite this. Sandra, moving her hands to the middle of each man's shaft, slowly lowered them and their heads met creating an A-frame shape. She increased pressure, and each cock formed a bit of an arch with the tips of their cocks pointing upward.

Jack felt the pressure building and his cock start to painfully bend backwards a bit, but he was sure that Mike's was worse. He never looked down to inspect the damage, he simply smiled and stared Mike in the eyes. He wanted to see the expression of his competition facing defeat - the face of a man losing his masculine pride in front of his love. In front of Sandra.

Staring back into Jack's face, Mike could see his foe's smug expression. Mike's heart beat faster and faster. He could feel his cock bending back and it was starting to become painful. He confidently locked eyes with Jack and matched his smile. In any competition, he loved the defeated look in his rivals eyes when they realised they couldn't win - the bigger the pride, the better the feeling of utter victory. He didn't want to miss the look of defeat in Jack.

"We both know I'm about to break you, and when I do, I'm going to tie you up and make you watch as I fuck her over and over" Jack said.

Sandra felt herself nearly explode at the idea again, but Mike hadn't backed out or broken, so she couldn't give in to the idea just yet. She felt both cocks flex in her hands as she pushed down on them, feeling them grow in her hands. She looked up at the boys. Jack wore a smug expression that almost said victory, while Mike's smile was a little more reserved but still confident. She wondered what was running through their heads. She felt their cocks straighten again as both men flexed at the same time again. She wondered how long they could hold on for.

Mike's dick felt like it was about to break. He hated being cock to cock with another man, it was a huge turn off which was softening him up. Still looking into Jack's eyes, he felt himself getting slightly softer and Jack's cock slowly bend his own backwards just a little. Mike broke eye contact and desperately looked at Sandra to stiffen himself up again.

"Not gonna help you man" Jack said, flexing his cock again, enjoying the sight of desperation in Mike. It was a matter of time before he inevitably won this contest. He flexed again and again, waiting for Mike's cock to finally snap, but the moment hadn't arrived yet. Mike was still somehow holding onto what seemed like a lost cause.

Sandra looked down and examined the cocks again, it seemed like Jack was definitely bending Mike back a little, and looking into Mike's face she noticed a hint desperation as he looked down at her. She almost felt sorry for him in this moment, but this was a contest he chose to be a part of, and she only wanted to ride the better man.

"Give up, Mike. Your cock is pathetic and you're embarrassing yourself." Jack said maliciously.

"Fuck you" Mike responded.

"Look at his cock, it's an embarrassment" Jack said to Sandra.

"It looks like you're winning Jack, but Mike hasn't given up yet" Sandra said quietly. She wanted one of these men to completely destroy the other and didn't want a premature end to this. She had no idea this sexual contest would be such a turn on.

Mike imagined the feeling of slipping himself into Sandra, her gasp and her moans as he looked down at her, desperately trying to stiffen up again. He imagined the look in her eyes and face in the moment he thrust her into orgasm. He flexed his cock and he was starting to straighten up again. He imagined the feeling of her firm breasts cupped in his hands. He felt himself stiffening up even more, and Jack's masculinity wasn't bending his back as much anymore.

Sandra also felt the change, and looked up at the men. Mike wasn't out of the running yet, but Jack had already nearly won this contest. Jack was still smugly smiling in his confidence, and Mike seemed to have regained his composure. She felt their cocks flex in her hands but this time neither bent the other one back - somehow Mike was still hardening. If he could keep this up he might destroy Jack, but it could just as easily go the other way.

Jack felt the change too, as he studied his rival he realised Mike was staring back into his eyes with intimidating confidence. His cock wasn't bending Mike's back like it was before and he could feel the pressure of Mike's hardening cock push back against his own with equal force. He paused, taking a moment to study Sandra's perfect body. He redoubled his efforts, feeling himself harden even more than before. Jack matched Mike's confidence and stared back, waiting for the moment Mike would break - he couldn't keep it up forever and Jack knew in his heart his own cock was better than his rivals. Sandra was his for the taking, and he couldn't wait to see the bitter look of defeat on Mike's face.

Mike's mind was racing, he continued to imagine fucking Sandra - this time with a defeated Jack tied up and forced to watch. The thought of this turned him on even more and he felt like he was still getting harder - harder than he had ever been in his life. Jack was a worthy foe, but with each flex Mike was confident that his own cock was better than Jack's. With as much confidence he could muster, he stared into Jack's eyes, waiting for the moment Jack would realise his masculine pride would fail him.

Sandra studied the boys - at this moment their cocks were evenly matched again. She looked up and saw them confidently stare into each other's eyes and wondered who would have her. She quietly admired Mike's recovery from the edge of defeat. She compared their godly bodies, admiring each muscle and wondered which one she would enjoy at the end of this competition. She felt their cocks flex over and over again in her hands and this perverse duel really turned her on. She then focussed her attention on their faces - After each flex, one of the boys would show some form of weakness. Sometimes Mike's face would twitch in pain leaving a satisfied smile on Jack, and sometimes Jack would wince slightly making Mike smile cruelly. This primal masculine duel would only end when one cock would display some clear dominance over the other and that was the hottest thing she could imagine.

Sandra looked back at the duelling snakes in front of her face, still in the shape of an A in front of her with her hands half way up each shaft applying downward pressure on the boys. One of these rods was about to break the other one. One was about to prove his superiority over his rival. One was about to claim it's prize in this contest - her. She wondered if Jack would slowly wear down Mike again, or if Mike's momentum would carry him to victory in this duel. Her eyes rested on their faces again.

Jack started to get nervous. How could Mike keep building this momentum against him? He had clearly won. It was impossible that Sandra hadn't noticed his cock almost snap his rival's in two. He flexed his manhood and felt Mike do the same - this was becoming painful, and his confidence was quickly fading as he felt his member start bending backward with every flex.

Sandra felt them flex again, and this time Jack gave a small wince while Mike stared his rival down. Another flex, and both men twitched slightly in pain, but Jack's was more pronounced. She studied his face closely, and there was a clear look of desperation - like a panicked animal that was caught in a trap. Could he recover like Mike did?

"What's the matter Jack, can't your cock handle it?" Mike cruelly asked

"It could handle yours any day" Jack responded, but without the same confidence.

Sandra felt each cock pulse, it was like the men were keeping a rhythm. She studied the erotic test of strength in her hands, and realised Mike was slowly starting to painfully bend Jack's member backwards. Jack seemed so confident - in fact, he had almost won only minutes ago, and she sensed he was starting to get desperate. On the other hand, Mike radiated with a confident and calm energy.

Jack hoped he could still win this. He broke eye contact with Mike and studied Sandra's body, like only minutes earlier Mike had done. He imagined fucking her, her gorgeous eyes staring back at him while her breasts bounced under him. In that moment, he felt their cocks flex again and he prayed he was regaining lost ground. He imagined sucking those perfect nipples and the sound of her orgasmic moans, he flexed again. He continued this cycle, but each time he did the pain in the top of his cock was getting was more painful than the last flex. He was getting more and more desperate, and knew he lost ground against Mike with each flex.

Once more their cocks pulsed in unison, and this time Mike confidently leaned forward, pushing his hips towards his rival bending him backwards even further. Jack expelled a small grunt of pain as his eyes widened in panic and pain. Mike relished the moment, victory was almost assured. Mike didn't just want to defeat Jack, he wanted to destroy him completely, he wanted to utterly humiliate him in front of Sandra and he was succeeding.

Sandra felt their cocks flex again, but this time there was a loud snapping sound, then one man howled in pain. As the loser tried to retreat she painfully pulled him back and held him firmly in place, looking at the sight in her hands. One cock was completely straight, standing proudly at attention while the other one was completely bent backwards, wrapping backwards around her hand half way up the shaft where she still had a firm grip on it. Jack was still hard at the base and the tip, but soft and broken in the middle. She held the men in place, not allowing either cock to move, though the loser tried to reel back again. She looked up at Mike, who was smugly grinning at his defeated rival. She admired the sight of the victorious, dominant man. Jack started sobbing, unable to look either of them in the eye.

Jack heard the snap as he flexed, while he was staring Mike in the eyes, and a split second later the pain hit as he tried to suppress a scream of pain. His cock felt like a broken bone. He wanted to retreat, but Sandra's firm grip on his cock was holding him in place. He saw Mike's face light up with a cruel joy. The pain made tears well up in his eyes, but that was nothing compared to the humiliation of losing like this. His cock - his masculinity, had literally bent to the will of his rival's in front of Sandra. A rival he was sure he should have defeated.

Mike also heard the snap as he flexed, but to him the pain and pressure disappeared. He felt his masculinity completely straighten, forcing Jack's member to bend back towards its owner. The relief, pride, and sex drive he felt at that moment were immeasurable. He relished the pained scream and look of defeat on Jack's face. He had conquered his sexual rival in the most direct way - proving his own cock's superiority, in front of the woman they both wanted so badly. He would never be a threat again.

"Aw, Jack! Didn't you say your cock was better than Mike's?" Sandra asked cruelly, still not letting him retreat.

"Yeah, what's the matter? You said yours could handle mine any day" Mike added.

Jack couldn't respond, he was in pain and his pride was shattered.

"You were so arrogant a minute ago, I think you said your cock would break his in two" She cooed, still holding both men firmly in place, before adding. "It looks like Mike's broke yours in two. Tell him he has the better cock. Tell him he's the better man."

Mike smiled as he thrust his hips slightly and flexed his penis, crushing what was left of Jack's and causing pain to his rival. Jack grunted in pain and anger.

"Tell him" She said firmly, still pushing both cocks together so that Mike's was still painfully bending Jack's back and crushing what was left.

"ARGH, fuck. Yours is better" He painfully admitted, with shattered pride in his voice as he fought back tears.

Sandra made a point of pushing Mike's cock down and bending Jack's further back making him cry in pain and despair, before releasing him to retreat back in anger and humiliation. She compared their genitals again - Mike's erection stood hard and proud, while Jack's seemed to be bowing to it's superior.

"Fuck you, prick!" Jack yelled through watery eyes, Mike had to pay for this. If he couldn't have Sandra, neither could Mike.

Sandra turned to Mike who suddenly and forcefully pushed her onto the bed. As she landed, she realised what had happened - Jack had thrown a punch at Mike.

Mike saw the fist incoming and stepped to the left, pushing Sandra to the right and onto the safety of the bed. Jack's fist flew past Mike's face, barely brushing his cheek. Like a flash he'd managed to get out of the way, wrapping his right arm around Jack's neck and putting him in a choking headlock, which he quickly tightened. Jack's eyes screamed desperation, and he flailed his arms and legs in panic.

As Sandra observed the struggle in front of her, she realised Mike had not only won the cockfight, but also proven himself a better man than Jack - a man capable of protecting her. She looked into Jack's eyes, turned on by his desperation as his superior slowly put him into an unconscious slumber, eventually releasing him to fall limply and defeated - like his cock, onto the floor.

**********************************************************************************

Jack woke up to a soft wet slapping sound, moaning and heavy breathing. He tried to move, but his hands and feet were duct taped to the head and foot of the bed. He opened his eyes and saw Mike and Sandra's faces centimeteres from his own, Mike on top and Sandra beneath, pinned to the bed. Jack felt each of Mike's thrusts through the bed and it was torture. His eyes wondered down Sandra's perfect body, her breasts bouncing beneath Mike's chest, and further down he saw Mike's victorious cock claim it's prize. He looked back at Sandra and Mike's faces, who had now noticed his regained consciousness. They paused for a moment.