Cockfight for Sandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra broke the silence "You said you'd tie him up and make him watch when you won. I liked that idea..." She kissed Mike deeply, and felt his cock throb inside of her as they continued fucking. She looked over at Jack, who tearfully watched her, still unable to make eye contact, then down at his defeated cock. It had regained it's shape and was hard again, but seemed shorter than before while Mike's cock seemed bigger and she wondered if she had transferred some of Jack's masculinity to Mike through this competition.

Mike turned Sandra over, and cruelly placed her face down on all fours on top of Jack. He slipped his cock inside of her and heard her gasp as he entered and stretched her tight lips. Jack writhed to escape this torture below but the humiliation of it only turned Mike and Sandra on. He was fucking Sandra doggy style on top of his defeated rival. She started moaning, lowering her shoulders to rest on Jack's chest, her head right next to his, moaning and gasping in his ear with each of Mike's thrusts.

Jack was broken. He was being humiliated in the worst way he could imagine - stuck under the woman he wanted while she was taking a cock that had literally broken his. He felt her chest bounce with every thrust, heard every moan and almost inhaled each of her euphoric breaths. The torture couldn't get any worse.

Sandra's hands explored the defeated man's body, feeling out his muscles and eventually resting on his genetals. She felt his balls, and briefly fondled them and let her hands move up his shaft. She took hold of it, but it didn't feel as confident or strong as before.

"I'm glad you won, Mike" she moaned.

"Which one of us has the best cock?" Mike asked Sandra, pausing briefly.

She lifted herself up with one hand, the other still wrapped firmly around Jack's cock, looked into Jack's eyes and firmly said "You do, Mike. Jack never stood a chance"

She threw the defeated rod back onto Jack's stomach. She lowered her whole body down, pinning Jack's cock between his and her stomach, and Mike started to fuck her again, forcing him to feel every single thrust. Sandra loved every second of Jack's defeat and humiliation - she loved the fact that the superior man was fucking her on top of the loser. She rested her head on the pillow next to Jack, letting her hot moans of pleasure fill his ears.

Jack silently started to sob. The woman he wanted was on top of him, her gorgeous body wrapped around his like he had fantasised so many times before - but she was being pleasured by his rival. He felt Mike's balls slap against his with every thrust, taunting him in his defeat. His masculinity and pride were completely broken. Sandra would never see him the same way again.

Mike enjoyed humiliating Jack like this. He slowly pushed Sandra further up Jack's body, so his cock, wet from Sandra's snatch, her love juices up and down Jack's defeated dick, and soon after Sandra's whole body quivered as she came all over Jack's stomach and cock.

After Mike finished humiliating him like this, he rolled her over onto her back right next to Jack and continued expertly making love to her, kissing her deeply the way he always wanted. Her hands explored every muscle on his body while he felt every curve of hers with his own hands. They fucked like this for hours, each time Mike came close to firing his load, they'd change position and tempo while making sure Jack had a good view. Neither one wanted to get any sleep that night.

Sandra had never been made love to like this before, over the course of that night she climaxed more than ever before in her life. After a long night of love, she felt safe in his embrace. Mike had won her whole heart, body, and soul. Mike had proven to be her king, and in this moment, she was his queen. She glanced down at the shelves by the door, and saw the almost unnoticeable red light blinking, indicating the camera she had switched on just before the boys entered the room was still recording. She could relive this night as much as she wanted...

**********************************************************************************

The following morning, Jack tried to avoid the newly formed couple as best he could, disappearing to the opposite end of the island to avoid the humiliation and awkwardness of Mike and Sandra - neither of which were afraid of displays of affection in front of him. In fact, they only seemed to be turned on by them. He had managed to call a water taxi to take him back to the mainland where he could retreat home to lick his wounds, with his tail tucked between his legs.

Sandra and Mike had the island to themselves for a few more days, and she shared her secret recording of the boys' competition with Mike. They downloaded it onto their computer and relived that evening again and again.

On the last morning on the island together, Mike's phone buzzed with a snapchat notification from Sarah, his ex. He opened it and saw her seductive face staring back at him with a message attached "Hey handsome, I still miss you. I'm moving back soon, let's catch up ;)"

He analysed the snap - Sarah's brown hair, loosely tied back, framing her gorgeous face, her bright blue eyes burned like embers and her red bikini top revealed just enough of her firm breasts that his mind could fill the blanks with memories. Mike paused for a second, this was a message he had hoped to receive for the longest time after distance was what ended up being their undoing. She had moved back for him and it seemed like she wanted to give it a proper try.

Mike rolled over and comparered Sarah's snap with Sandra who was still asleep next to him. Their perfect fit bodies were cast from the same mould, the only real difference was from the neck up, both had beautiful but different faces. Their personalities were also similar - intelligent, competitive and self confident. The two may have been good friends, but under the circumstances he realised that would never be an option. He mentally compared the two and couldn't make up his mind. That would have to be a decision for another time...