Cockland Island Pt. 04

Story Info
Nikki gets some training but gangbanged by five guys.
1.4k words
4.69
29.4k
40

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of my first lessons as a sissy that I learned on my own.

New girl only appealed for some men.

And there were all sorts of hotter sissy girls there just working it in the food hall and other places.

With real breasts or close enough, with great asses that were getting attention.

And as femmed up my brain was there was still this sort of competitive edge that made me get things.

There was a pecking order, there were some sissies that were the best.

I got some diet approved training food mostly a smoothie and some salad and granola absently eating as I took it all in.

Hottest girls, best clothes, best looking, expensive jewelry and surrounded sought after by these really hot guys with from the look of their packages really big cocks.

I wanted to be them, those girls.

They were sissies so flawlessly.

They were definitely out of my league so when those guys moved on with their guys there was a bit of this lull and then the room sort of rebalanced now that the elites were off to party,

So when David asked me to party with him and his friends I said yes. There were two other new girls there but out of them I was the newest.

And we went to their cabin area a little cluster of three with a firepit and couches outside and we had drinks and danced with the guys. It was like the Euro club stuff so I very much sucked and was a spaz at it but as we made out more it didn't matter.

Okay by no means were any of these guys losers or anything like that David was built like a tank and so were his friends and all were from somewhere foriegn and stuff with dark toned skin and just... they had scars and from the little they talked about those between making out and dancing they were military from someplace.

But fuck...those bodies.

I'd never been around bodybuilder guys before but these were bodybuilder guys and legit in military shape and unlike the stereotype they had big cocks.

It was hot.

Even getting kissed, fondled, my caged cocklette played with until I was whimpering in pleasure and pain was fucking great.

Even getting called a sissy American turned me on.

Getting my pre-everything nipples sucked was better than I thought and then David relaxed on the couch as he guided me down to suck his cock.

It was choke worthy it was that big and thick and I tried my best until David grabbed my head and wig and rode my mouth and throat mercilessly with me nearly passing out a few times and nearly gagging and cumming.

It just pushed my porn soaked sissy dick sucking brain over the edge to be used like that.

His cum tasted really different, still something I craved in a crazy way but definitely a change in diet to men I tasted before.

Sucking him to hardness again was easier and a little crazed as the harder he got the more I wanted him in my ass.

And I was vocal about it too saying between lollipopping him. "Such a massive cock, I want you in my sissy ass." or "I want you to breed me." I want your cum in so deep inside me,"

I squealed a little when David surged off the couch and grabbed me and pushed me down on the couch face first.

My ass up, then out came my buttplug and in came his invading huge cock.

David bullfucked me.

Hard and deep and obsessed with fucking me.

He was like the dildo machine made flesh only dirty talking and reaching around and playing with my caged cocklette.

"Not a man, not even a boy you crying moaning fucking sissy."

"Yes! Fuck yes, not a man!"

"What are you?"

"I'm a fucking sissy."

"Again!"

"I'm a fucking sissy!"

I'll tell you there's pain wearing a cage even pain pleasure wearing a sissy cock cage but it goes to a whole other level when there's a giant hand around your caged cocklette.

It wrecked my brain hard as I started to sissygasm and David grasped my cocklette and cage as shook me, like vibrating me, giggling my cocklette past stimulation into me drooling.

I really remember that because I wasn't stoned or really drunk but just cumming so hard that my brain blissed out and I drooled.

Which made David laugh and fuck me so hard for another ten minutes I thought he'd kill me then filled my insides with cum making me sissy along with it and he shook me off again too.

He pulled out of me getting a drink and his friend Paul took his place and without even asking he sank his cock into me too.

I moaned, shook and shivered at being unexpectedly taken and my brain was doing the math of five of them and just three of us.

I can remember making the choice to let go.

Grabbing couch pillows and pushing my ass back onto the cocks fucking me.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! Ride that cock Nikki, ride that cock you horny stupid sissy bitch.

I let go of all the stuff that wasn't me being Nikki and a sissy cumslut.

I sucked cock after cock getting them hard after being inside the other girls asses. I drank load after load or licked it off the faces of others or they did that to me.

I embraced the cocklette pain whenever it worked up into a rage and pushed against the pink plastic coated metal making the perfect distraction from getting mouth fucked and choking or having my sore sissy ass fucked again.

Missionary...oh Missionary it might seem so vanilla for some folks but it's so emasculating, so perfectly dominating having my legs folded up around my head as this hugely muscled man dominates me utterly with his mass and strength and big cock.

One guy after another after another.

My brain going through little flickers of what the fuck am I doing getting erased everytime hard cock presses into my sissy spot and my brain surges with OH YES COCK!

And after awhile it feels like the most natural feeling in the world.

I remember getting carried to the cabins and a bed and that I passed out as the guys kept partying and talking in their language.

I dreamed of cock that night or that passed out rest break until David woke me up with his cock pressed to my lips.

He was drunk, his friends were drunk, I couldn't understand a single word of they're language which was mostly what they were using.

David wasn't alone and it was a fight between my brain and all the sex and cumming and programming going against all the soreness and pain.

I gave in and sucked cock after cock and let them drunkenly manhandle and fuck me.

It's not like if I wanted to stop them I could, these guys were killers and so fucking strong.

And honestly by the second guy adrenaline and sissy cumming got me into it a lot more and I was half exhausted, cum drunk and just sort of boneless when Abby tracked me down in the morning.

She was actually really sweet to me getting me back to my room and the bathroom and I'm taking my hormones and everything else and gently cleaned up and caged up again and a buttplug in my ass once she checked if I was okay and she smoked a big blunt with me before putting me to bed during the day.

She was so nice too complimenting me on being such a good sissy, about being such an excellent cum slut.

She stayed until everything took hold and I drifted off with the headphones on.

I hurt in the best sissy ways, my lips puffy from sucking cock and face fucking, my body from being fucked so hard and long and it all just played through my dreams with the music.

David and four of his friends...yeah two other girls were there the first time but still five really strong guys, big cocks, so many times, so much pleasure from getting my sissy spot rode hard.

I must have been face fucked a dozen times, my lips...oh...the dreams.

Oh the dreams!

I woke up bleary eyed sucking my thumb wishing it was a cock and shaking from dreams that made me cum in my cage.

"I want...I want more."