Cockland Island Pt. 03

Story Info
Nikki signs up and goes deeper.
1.1k words
4.57
28.1k
40

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think my dreams that night were pleasant.

I was kind of still just transforming back then.

But when I woke up, I remember the feeling of my butt plug in my ass was pleasing and that my caged cock was perfectly sissy cute and I was good with that.

It was kinda a trip to look in the mirror and see it all.

And walking with the plug, sitting with the plug.

The videos, the music?

In my ass is good.

Abby was there with coffee and a computer and coffee and fixings and she had the papers there from "The Boss."

NDA things and lots of legalese too.

But 40K a year plus bonuses to start just like she said.

The rest of the morning was fixing mine and Jill's social media where we're taking the jobs offered as a private drag experience and performance actually kind of outing ourselves in a sort of sidelong way.

Who'd say stuff about some drag guy going all sissy?

I know I didn't care.

I'm not sure I could.

I had said yes, sucked cock and liked it been ass fucked and liked it.

And I wanted more.

This was just paperwork.

"So... that was weird and painless, what's next?"

Abby looked at me. "Real training."

"This hasn't been real?"

"It's been light are you ready for more?"

"More like what?"

"Hormones, blockers, corsets and lots of working out and training."

I remember definitely shrugging.

"C'mon then you two, breakfast and dick then the shape wear and the gym."

Jill said it before me with. "Yay dick."

But part of me agreed.

We grabbed bags Abby brough for us and went to the gym where we had vitamins, not fake ones but actual vitamins, a juicer drink of gross looking stuff but good for us, hormone pills, blockers and then another shower plus nice smelling lotion and lube and then Abby leads us to these massage rooms.

Well sorta, like part massage tables and sauna and she told me to wait and put on my headphones and then guys came in from the resort into the light steam and the lotion and we learn to massage them but also to jerk them off or suck their lovely cocks. I did both actually and after the first guy I was starting to explore the bodies of real men, by my third guy I was into this, my hands were cramping but I was intensely turned on by touching all these real men with muscled strong bodies and big thick cocks.

Then it was a break, a joint, a tab of Molly, some of those adhd meds that help you study and an energy drink and taken back to my room and getting set up for the cock machine and the videos.

I moaned and shivered as I was positioned and the rubber cock filled me and I almost sissygasmed.

They hit the videos with flashers and sissy memes and music fills the headphones and the machine started fucking me.

It took no time for the fact that I had no choice but have it fuck me until I sissied entered my brain and pushed me over the edge.

Small, raging, impotent, sissy cocklette.

Sissies get fucked until they cum and nothing else.

Sissies get fucked until they cum and nothing else.

Sissies get fucked until they cum and nothing else.

Your ass is made for cock, you are made for cock.

Your ass is made for cock, you are made for cock.

Your ass is made for cock, you are made for cock.

Stoned, hyper, transfixed and fucked your brain latches to it and to the pleasure and the voices just seep in without any fighting them.

Love cock, worship cock, cum is tasty, cum is yummy, sucking cock is all you think of, thick cock, juicy cock, spurting cock, cum makes your sissy brain melt a little, you're a sissy, you're a bimbo, brains are for boys, brains are for real men, sucking cock is fun, love cock, love cock, worship cock, cum is addictive.

In the music in my blazed out brain for hours as I'm being fucked by the machine to sissygasm after sissygasm making my cocklette very realistically irrellevant.

Abby comes in an hour before lunch and let Jill and I crashed hard for an hour.

I went into a dead sleep from sheer exhaustion and still had the headphones on.

Waking up was weird, getting cleaned up was weird, being out of my cock cage was weird and disturbing being free and too big.

And getting cleaned out was just right.

So was getting recaged, locked, replugged and in tight sexy panties.

Then it was lunch which was more veggie juices, waffles made with whole grains and the juicer pulp, yogurt and more energy drinks before getting into a cute top and short shorts and sneakers and then off to the gym.

That was hard work, Aerobics meant to help shape my body in a girl work out way and machines the step climber, ski machines and the bikes and I'm not just with Jill there's a bunch of us and not new girls either and they set this pace that hurts and left me breathless and floppy.

Our rewards were the massage room and headphones on and getting naked and a hot hung native looking guy massaging us and then getting hard and sinking big thick cock into my ass.

I distinctly remember being overcome with happiness and squealing. "Yes dick!"

It felt so fucking good hot live cock sinking into my ass.

And my brain wanted it so bad.

His second or third thrust had me sissy in my cage I was that turned on.

Then he just slowly fucked me with long, deep, on target strokes that blended with the music somehow and zoned me out until his tempo increased and he filled my insides with cum.

Just feeling cum flooding inside me pushed all this yes feeling and images through me so much that with the physical pleasure I sissied again.

He pulled out and as much as I wanted to suck that cock he was gone.

Abby came and got us and it was headed to get cleaned up and dressed and ready for the afternoon and evening freetime.

I'll be honest this is where I was stepping deeper.

I wanted a man, men, cock more than food or anything else.

It felt so strange back then but so powerfully erotic being changed, being turned into a sissy it just had so much power.