Cockland Island Pt. 08

Story Info
Nikki goes really deep into her new life after surgery.
1.6k words
4.64
14.8k
21

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Previously...

I'm exhausted though and scared of the next day.

But it becomes easier...? No, there's no easy in getting broken... but there is this getting addicted to it.

Getting to where I'm in love with my waiting guys that are there to fuck me and me to suck them.

Horny, programmed, ravenous... happy as fuck with my lips wrapped around a cock, drinking cum.

Then falling deeper as the hormones really start to kick in.

My titties getting bigger, fatter, my nipples growing aching.

Loving my titties bouncing as the machine fucks me.

Softer skin, getting that layer of girl fat, dropping muscle for girl fat, but still working out... cardio, cardio, cardio, and thousands of steps and working that ass and lifting weights all for my chest and hundreds of sit ups.

You ever watch good sissy porn, see that ass... that's steps, work, that's fucking all the time.

Loads of fans.

Then comes the surgeries.

We're shutting down for a rest in the late fall and we're getting surgeries done.

We as in a bunch of us.

It's all voluntary but I go for the full deal.

Feminizing facial surgery, lip and cheek implants, hair/scalp line, breast implants... and an oridectomy taking my little cage shrunken dicklette and cutting my balls off.

The boss helped me send out presents and things to my family over Christmas as I went under the knife.

Nick, literally is gone and Nikki is set in stone now.

*And now...

I'm Me but Me is Nikki.

I still feel the same but at the same time everything is so different.

All the surgeries and working out I'm tall, think, drop dead gorgeous and sculpted with perfect D cup tits that are grown in as well as surgery and a perfect ass. Even my hips are swayed out between surgery and ass workouts, squats and hundreds of hours of anal sex.

My cock it a balless three inch limp super cute clitty that highlights I'm fucking sissy perfection.

I'm the dream, the fetish, the fantasy because guys want to either fuck me and dominate me or be me.

Then there's the mental changes.

The hypnos, the audio, all the laughing gas as I literally had the brains fucked out of me.

I laugh, giggle all the time out of habit and not much gets to me really. I'm pretty and sexy and I don't have to worry about anything. No bills, loans, housing. I don't have to think about money much, politics, religion, hate anything...I literally don't think about that stuff because I don't have to.

I know I'm not smart anymore, not like before but I don't care because being free and pretty and happy beats all that other stuff.

I think about being pretty, make-up, clothes, yummy foods and most of all cocks.

I dream about cocks, men after that but I dream about big thick juicy dicks and cum, semen, white liquid gold.

I mean it's bad and good that an open cock keeps me distracted, wanting, mouth watering.

Guys, men mean cock so a lot of me is wired towards pleasing men.

The cool thing is that somewhere in my brain I picked up not just all the femmy skills drilled into me but I'm good at languages finishing my french training from college and picking up other languages because it meant talking to men, guys, seducing them into them fucking me.

I'm also not bad at playing piano, having messed around with a keyboard while recovering from surgery.

My facebook gets interesting with my family in shock at how I look and sound in my clean videos of me just living and chilling.

And people from school, college are all freaked out too although my PM's are full of hated from some of the girls and every single guy on my facebook wants to fuck me.

Including all my buddies from the boat.

And I don't care. I chat and flirt and have video chats and flirt and het them horned up hard.

And none of the guys care if I'm ditzy sounding.

I spend the spring in recovery then the summer with my friends and other girls on the island and really, busy.

The top shelf guys are asking for me.

Rich, powerful, often built dangerous real alpha guys with the money to come here and the cock to get any woman they want.

Only they don't want pussy.

They want us, me, sissy girls that gave up everything we were to become their exotic little power fantasy cum dumps.

And it's so right as everything about me just clicks for men.

Alexander was my first.

Greek, really Greek and deep pockets but more than that he was military an ex-soldier, 40's, big, worked out a lot and he had big beefy muscles everywhere.

God I drooled almost seeing him so tall, handsome, perfect beard, black hair kissed with silver and powerful, educated.

It wasn't any kind of deep conversation between us but just casual stuff about me getting to know him. Him getting to know me. And I kept stuff simple and even admitted that I underwent treatment to erase all that stuff I used to think about and replace it with being happy and utterly eager to please.

He was a great dancer, had good manners, and when we got really into it I danced for him, teasing getting hornier and hornier every time I touched him, felt those muscles, that power and then I got to suck his big heavy thick cock.

I worship at the altar of cock, it's perfect, beautiful, powerful, feeling the hardness, the pulse flowing through it, the smell and the taste.

I am programmed to love it, lust for it, crave it.

To want that jaw straining, throat stretching feeling of deepthroating cock every bit as a drug addict wants the needle kiss.

Hardness is me being worthy, special, beautiful.

Pre-cun is me being special, worthy, beautiful.

His perfect cum, his seed my proof of my place in life.

Proof I made him cum, gave him, pleasure, took his seed of life.

It's holy.

And sucking cock means that he will fuck me.

And fill me.

Fulfill me.

Make me happy, overwhelmed, pleasured, make me cum and sissygasm even if I no longer have balls.

Oh when a man holds you with all that strength and power and fucks you with those deep strokes you get it. You really down to the core get that you were born to be a sissy, his sissy.

Alexander had me for a week fucking me steady, romancing me, dancing with me, fucking me deeply.

Then there was Adam a guy from the UK and a very posh and educated sounding guy that lived for me being naked and knowing just how cumbrained and dumb I was, he loved the thought of me being turned into a giggly stupid bimbo.

Which was true, but insulting, but I really didn't care because me being giggly and not getting things got him really hard.

Me telling him how the drugs and hypnos and audio and the non stop fucking by the machine just takes you past where any of the smart stuff being important.

That being a cock loving sissy is the only thing that sticks in your head past the high and sissygasms.

And that I love being me.

Jonathan was next after that and he was from Australia and a really rich oil and cattle guy that was bored with cunts.

And their games.

He liked I wasn't one of them and even better because I was a sissy bimbo and was more interested in being his as long as he wanted me more than any games or waste of time.

And he was huge.

Tall, like really tall and muscled from hard work and working out and he had a huge monster dick.

Like see it move my insides as he fucked me huge.

Like gape me wide, stretch me to new limits big and thick and long too and he fit.

I took it all and giggled, cried, screamed and begged for all of it and harder and for him to bless me and breed me.

To be true my brain didn't really work much past wanting John giant cock all the time inside me or drinking him down or pleasing him.

But some things stood out.

He stayed for a whole month and had only me and paid a lot.

He liked me giving him a massage, walking on his back, he liked me playing the keyboard sometimes, and even singing.

I'm only an iffy singer but better than when I was a guy.

He was nice, amazing, he even arranged to cook for me.

Then there was the women.

Rich well off women that started following me as I started to feminize and started getting my brain turned into a giggling sissy bimbo.

A lot of them hate men.

But a lot of them wanted to meet me, fuck me with big strap ons and meet me to see just how real it was for me to be as spinny and bimboey as I really am now.

I was treated pretty rough which was fine by me because they were fucking me and I sucked a lot of pussy but I made a lot of money.

By the time winter rolled around again I asked for time off with my family who had gone through their motions and feelings and anger and started talking to me again.

So I get a nice hotel rented until just after New Years, the Boss sends Zack with me one of the new guards and a really good fuck with me and I head home as Nikki.