Cocklust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want a drink?" Gabe asked. "You didn't seem to like that shit at the bar."

"Uh... sure, I guess."

"Are you a wine guy?" he asked as he stepped into his kitchen. "I've got a merlot, a cab, and a pinot grigio. Or if you're more into beers, I've got a hef, an IPA, and a stout. Plus I've got some stuff for mixed drinks too. Take your pick."

I didn't really know how to answer. I'd expected him to pull a slam-bam-thank-you-man. Yet here he was, treating me like a hot date. "Well," I said, "surprise me."

"Make yourself comfortable," he said.

I sat back on the couch, still butt naked, and I waited till Gabe came back with our drinks. He handed me a beer, and I took a sip. "Wow," I said, "this is good."

Gabe snuggled up to me. "Well you know," he said, "there's more where all of this came from."

I'd planned to go home that night, but at that point I didn't want to leave. Gabe wasn't exactly shooing me away; he kept laying on the charm, and he flat-out offered to have me spend the night. I played coy at first, but I'd secretly been thinking the same thing. Eventually I figured what the hell, and I agreed to stay over.

Gabe's bed was downright luxurious, one of those pillow-top mattresses with feather pillows and comforters. When he and I laid down, I felt like we were sinking into the fabric. Gabe put his arm around me and started spooning with me, with his chest to my back. I felt Gabe's breath against my neck, and I savored the warmth of his body against mine.

I was still kind of surprised this was real, but I wasn't about to complain. I'd never met a gay guy so secure in his sexuality. It was actually pretty refreshing. Part of me wanted to be like that myself, although the other part wasn't sure I could ever pull it off.

I took Gabe's hand, which was right next to mine, and I held it against my chest. I was so comfortable that my worries seemed to melt away. I closed my eyes, and I pressed my body against Gabe's. Then, slowly but surely, the two of us drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, at first I didn't know where I was. It took me a second before I recognized the ceiling above me. Gabe wasn't lying beside me, but all of his sheets were twisted around my body.

I almost didn't want to get up, but I knew I'd eventually have to. I threw the sheets aside, and I went to see what Gabe was doing.

It turned out he was making breakfast. He'd thrown on a bathrobe, but he hadn't cinched it up in the front, so his cock and balls were still out in the open. "Morning stud," he said.

I was a little self-conscious, because I wasn't wearing anything either. "Morning."

"Here, have a seat," he said. "You want some coffee? I already made a pot of regular, but if you want a cappuccino or something, I can make you that too—"

"Regular coffee is cool," I said.

"Coming right up," he said. "Cream and sugar?"

"Cream," I said. My coffee was the one part of my routine that never changed. I wasn't a morning person, so I could barely face the day without it.

"Coming right up," he said. "I was just making fruit salad, but I can make you whatever you want: omelettes, French toast, oatmeal, you name it."

"Whatever's easiest," I said. I'd stopped eating breakfast my first semester in college. I didn't like to cook, so I'd basically been living off ramen noodles and whatever else was easy and cheap. "So," I said, "what's it like living here anyway?"

He handed me a coffee. "You mean Boystown?" he asked.

"Well yeah—"

"There's lots of dick around here," he said, "so for a guy like me, it's perfect."

I sipped my coffee. "Does it ever get to be, I dunno, a little much?"

Gabe shrugged. "Well, not all dick is good dick," he said. "So yeah: sometimes you get hit on by guys you don't like. But all you've got to do is say no. Here, nobody cares what you're into, so you can pretty much do whatever you want— or who you want, for that matter. It's not like Shitbake, Oklahoma, where everybody's up in your business."

"Is that where you're from?"

"Oklahoma? Yeah. I got out of there as fast as I could." He set a plate in front of me, then carefully laid out the silverware beside it. "The only thing good about it are the strapping boys. And even then, they might as well have been forbidden fruit."

"That sucks," was the only thing I could say.

"So what about you?" he asked.

"M-me?"

"Well yeah. You said you were just visiting. Where from?"

I suddenly got nervous again. After all, I hadn't even told him my real name, so I was afraid of getting caught in a lie. "Medford, Oregon," I finally blurted out.

"That's cool," he said. "How far is that from Northern California— is it close to San Francisco?"

I actually wasn't sure. I'd never been anywhere near San Francisco, but I didn't want to admit it. "Well," I said, "to get to San Francisco, you basically have to fly."

"No shit?" he said. "I love it there. That city is awesome." He set his salad bowl on the table. "Bon appetit."

"Thank you," I said, and I gave him a kiss. I meant for it to be a quick peck, but then I tasted his tongue, and I couldn't bring myself to stop. His lips were soft and luscious, and I couldn't get enough of them. Then I felt his breath against mine, which turned me on even more.

"Mm," he said after a minute. "Looks like someone's got a case of morning wood."

"Is that a problem?" I asked.

"I didn't say that," he said. Then he grinned and stepped back, and I saw he was half-hard himself. "You want to have some fun with this?"

I didn't really know what he meant, but at that point, I didn't care.

"Here, lie down," he said, and he pointed to the floor.

I followed his instructions and laid flat against the ground. The tile was cool at first, but it warmed up fast against my skin.

Gabe took off his bathrobe and tossed it aside. "Now don't move," he said as he dipped a spoon into his bowl. He brought out a helping of strawberries, banana slices, and pieces of melon. Then he sprinkled them over my body.

I was afraid of making a mess, so I stayed as still as a statue. The only exception was my dick, which was still getting harder.

Gabe kept playing with my body till I had food on my chest, my arms, and my legs. Then he kneeled down and started licking it off me. He made a show of it too: he rolled a strawberry around his mouth and let the juices flow all over his lips. Then he flicked his tongue and swallowed. "What do you think of that?" he asked.

I grinned but didn't say anything. I was surprised at how turned on I was, but I was still afraid to move. I figured all the answers he needed were right between my legs.

Gabe ran his mouth along my arms— first my right, then my left— and he gobbled up the food along the way. Then he started on my chest, and he made sure to run his tongue across my nipples. I was dying for him to touch my cock, but he didn't. He just got as far as my bellybutton, then moved down to my feet.

"Oh shit," I said as he rubbed my left foot. I'd never had a proper foot massage before, so I'd never realized how good it could feel. I had to resist the urge to squirm.

Gabe went back to eating the food off my body, starting with my left ankle, then heading up my leg. Again, he stopped when he was a few inches from my package. Then he went down to my right foot too; he massaged it for a minute, then repeated the process on my leg.

By now, the food on my body was gone, and I couldn't resist the urge to touch myself. "That's so fucking hot," I said.

"I figured you might like that," he said. "You want to try it on me?"

I jumped at the offer, and he and I switched places. I wasn't nearly as self-assured as he was: I dropped a whole spoonful of food on his chest. I played it off like it was no big deal, and I ate it right off him.

I loved the taste of his skin mixed in with those juices. I dribbled more food all over his body, then basically sucked it all up.

Along the way, I bumped a blueberry, and it went rolling across the floor. But at that point, I didn't care. All I cared about was the beautiful naked man before me. I lapped up a piece of melon from his crotch, then put my hand on his cock and guided it into my mouth.

"Oh yeah," he gasped.

I sucked his cock like I was fucking possessed. I bobbed my head up and down so fast I got dizzy. His dick went so far back that I almost gagged, but I managed not to.

I wanted him up my ass, so I took my mouth off him, and I climbed on top of his body. I positioned my boyhole right over his cock, then reached back and pulled him toward me.

"Hey," he said, "I don't top, remember?"

I felt like I was about to burst. His shaft felt right at home underneath me, and I could only imagine how good it would feel on the inside. "I fucking want you," I said.

"I want you too," he said, "but we don't have supplies in here anyway."

"Fuck...."

Gabe leaned up and kissed me. "Although you know," he said, "we can always do something else."

I didn't know what he had in mind, but before I could ask, he started jerking me off. I hadn't expected that, and my dick was already tingling, so I kind of flinched with surprise. But I didn't want him to stop.

Gabe reached down with his free hand, and he played with my balls. Then, after a minute, he made his way further back. I felt his fingers exploring my crack. Suddenly he pulled away, and I was about to reprimand him, but then he spit on his fingers. Finally he reached back for my ass, and the next thing I knew, his fingers were inside me.

"Oh shit," I said. As much as I wanted his dick, I loved the feeling of him playing with my ass. I could feel his fingers exploring my insides, which made my fuckring tighten up. He kept going, but I knew I couldn't last much longer. "I'm gonna cum," I said between gasps.

"Go for it," he said, and he closed his eyes.

My balls started to twitch, and then my dick started spasming. "Oh yeah!" I yelled as a rope of cum hit Gabe on the check. Then another rope hit him on the forehead, followed by one across his nose, one by his eyes, and one on his neck.

Gabe took his hand off my dick and started jerking himself off. It only took a few seconds before he shot his own wad. I felt a few squirts hit my hole, but most of his juices splashed between my legs. By the time he stopped pumping, his abs were basically covered.

"Wow," was all I could say.

Gabe wiped off his face with his hands, then lapped up the cum around his mouth. "What'd you think of that?" he asked.

"That was fucking amazing," I said.

"I told you," he said.

Both of us got up, and Gabe grabbed a kitchen towel from nearby. He wiped the rest of the cum from his body, grabbed the stray blueberry, and cleaned up the floor. He threw the berry in the trash, then headed for his room and threw his towel in the laundry.

"Take your time with breakfast," he said. "Whenever you're ready, I put out fresh towels and a toothbrush. Feel free to use whatever other bathroom stuff you need."

"Wow," I said, "thank you." I felt so good that I just wanted to relax. I was looking forward to the shower, but at that moment all I wanted to do was sit down.

I nursed my coffee for a while, and I looked out the window. Gabe's place was up on the fourth floor, so it looked down on the streets. I wondered if his neighbors could see me, or if they could've seen what we just did. But all the buildings around us seemed quiet.

"Say," I said, "have you ever thought about putting on a show?"

"What, you mean like exhibitionist shit?" he asked as he sat down next to me. "No, that's not really my thing. No offense to people who are into it."

"Have you known people who were?"

"Oh yeah," he said. "I know guys who totally get off on that shit. So they'll hook up in public, or show off online, or whatever. Sometimes I'll watch them on Chaturbate, but that's as far as I go."

I nodded. I wasn't sure if I'd be into that or not. I felt like I was just starting to get to know my gay side; there was a helluva lot that I just didn't know.

When I finally headed for the shower, I found the stuff Gabe had laid out for me. Once again, he was totally on top of things. The toothbrush was still in the original packaging, and the towels all matched perfectly.

Gabe's shower was super nice. It was one of those big stall showers with clear glass doors, and the inside was made of polished stone. One wall was lined with bottles: he must've had at least a dozen shampoos and body washes in there.

I stepped in the shower and turned on the water. It came out nice and hot, and steam came wafting over me. I could practically feel my pores open up. I leaned my head back and let the water pour over my skin.

I picked up a bottle and poured some body wash on my hand. I worked it into a lather, then started scrubbing my body.

I had just soaped up my crotch and my ass when I realized Gabe was watching me. I could barely see him through the fogged-up glass, but I could see enough to know he was playing with himself.

"That's hot," he said.

"Do you want to join me?" I asked.

"I don't mind if I do," he said as he opened the shower door and stepped inside.

We put our arms around each other, and we started making out. I could feel my dick getting hard again. Even though I'd just gotten off, I still wanted more. I pressed Gabe against the wall, and I reached to turn off the water.

"No," he said, "keep it running. It's hotter that way."

I pulled my hand away from the faucet, and we went back to sucking face. Our cocks jousted as we rubbed our bodies together. I was right under the jet, so I could feel the water washing the suds away. Gabe's hair was saturated by then, and his skin was glistening under the light.

"Hang on," he said as he stepped outside the shower. He reached under his sink, where he apparently had another stash of supplies. I caught a glimpse of a plastic bulb, along with some toys. He handed me a rubber— the same kind we'd used the night before— and I put it on as fast as I could. Then he lubed up his ass.

"Are you sure that won't wash away?" I asked.

"It's silicone lube," he said. "It'll stand up to anything." He put the lube bottle back in its place, then got back in the shower. He turned his ass to me and braced his arms against the wall.

I'd never fucked standing up, but it came pretty naturally. I just guided my dick inside him and started pounding away.

Gabe's body shuddered with every thrust, but he took it like a pro. He was still as tight as he'd been the night before. My fuck muscle felt so good inside him, and I think the feeling was mutual.

I kept slapping his patty for a minute or two, and then we switched positions. Gabe sat on a stone ledge, wrapped his legs around me, and pulled me toward him. He looked so fucking gorgeous with his hole staring at me and his cock totally hard.

I slid my dick back into his ass, and I started jerking him off. Gabe closed his eyes and opened his mouth. He was obviously enjoying the ride, but he still managed to set the rhythm in the way he slammed back into me. His legs kept flying up and down as I kept reaming his ass.

It took us a while to get off, but it was worth it. I could feel my muscles flexing, and slowly but surely, I approached the point of no return. Gabe went first; he let out a scream, and his seed shot up from his cock.

Suddenly I felt the condom rip, and my dick suddenly felt even better than before. I was tempted to blast right inside him, but I forced himself to pull out, and I yanked off the rubber. Then I pounded my pud, brought myself to orgasm, and busted.

"Aw fuck yeah," I gasped. The pleasure was more intense than I'd expected. It rippled through my body, to the point that I had to hold the wall for support. Finally I stepped back.

"Mm," he said as he got down off the ledge. "Did you like that?"

"Fucking A," I said.

Gabe chuckled and kissed me. "Good," he said, "now let's get you cleaned off."

It was a little crowded with both of us in the shower, but I didn't care, and I didn't think he did either. I threw away the torn condom, and I rinsed myself off. Then I helped Gabe soap up his body. I paid special attention to his crotch and his butt— after what we'd just done, I figured they needed extra care— and then I stepped back. Gabe stepped under the jet for a minute, and all the suds drained away.

I didn't want to leave, but I knew I pretty much had to. I didn't have a change of clothes, not to mention that I didn't want to overstay my welcome. I took my time getting dressed, but eventually I knew it was time.

"You know, this was fun," Gabe said. "The next time you're around, let me know. You can always find me on Grindr."

"Of course," I said, and I gave him one last kiss. Then I headed for the stairwell and started my walk of shame back home.

On my way back to the train station, I kept eyeing the buildings around me. They didn't seem nearly as alien anymore. On the contrary, they seemed awfully inviting, if not downright tempting. I knew I'd barely scratched the surface of what Boystown had to offer, and I couldn't wait to do more exploring.

I paused outside of a sex shop, and I tried to imagine what might be inside. The windows showed a few ads with scantily-clad boys, but that was all I could see. Everything else was hidden behind black curtains.

I thought back to Gabe's sex supplies, especially the toys we'd never gotten around to using. I wanted so badly to check out this store, but I knew I couldn't, at least not at that moment. It wouldn't open for hours, and besides, I couldn't have brought that stuff back to my parents' house.

As it was, I wasn't sure how to explain where I'd been. The ride home took over an hour, and I used that whole time to decide how to spin it. I just knew I couldn't let them know the truth.

By that point, I'd basically concluded I was full-on gay. I knew I'd awakened powerful urges inside me, and I loved sex with men so much that I couldn't imagine going back to women. I was starting to realize that the stuff I'd done with Chad was just the tip of the iceberg. There were so many other gay guys out there, and so many things I wanted to do with them, that I could only imagine the possibilities— which made it that much harder to keep it under wraps. But I knew I'd have to find a way.

To be continued....

12