All Comments on 'Cocklust Ch. 19'

by briacon429

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shit.... Time to pay the Fiddler!

To bad life does not have a delete button! Scott was very foolish and naive if he thought that his past would never come back to haunt him. It almost always comes back around. Then lets add all the playing around with others they have both recently been doing, as fun as it can be short term, it is usually a recipe for disaster!

I feel really bad for Chad, he just discovered that Scott has not been as honest as he thought! Secrets and violating trust can destroy the strongest relationships! It is very difficult to repair, especially when it hurts the ones that we love. Not to mention what has happened to Chads dad.

It feels to me that everything just got very complicated for these guys. Chads world has started to unravel. Hopefully he will allow Scott to be there to help him get through it!

I love these guys together. I hope that they love each other enough to forgive and work all this bullshit out, and quit taking what they have for granted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You can’t just leave it there!

I just knew someone had overheard them that night in the gym. And now what’s happened with Chad’s dad? Aaargh... you can’t just leave it there! Now I can’t wait for Chp 20: this is torture!

Sideslide3301Sideslide3301over 5 years ago

Still not worried about them splitting up because it seems like this is a point in Chad and Scott's relationship where they will be more open and vulnerable with each other, now that their bond has grown much deeper. At least, I hope. Hope we find out soon.

uniliveuniliveover 5 years ago

I love it when there's drama! Bring it on!

briacon429briacon429over 5 years agoAuthor

I’m glad you guys are getting so into it! If I left you hanging, it was only because I couldn’t resist ;)

Without spoiling anything, I will say Scott and Chad have some rough times ahead. But without a good conflict— and without real stakes— it wouldn’t be much of a story, would it?

:D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous