All Comments on 'Cocklust Ch. 20'

by briacon429

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sideslide3301Sideslide3301over 5 years ago

The fantasy session was a nice change of pace. A beautiful example of the heart longing for what it wants. Their story isn't over yet. I think I said this before, but there is still too much unfinished business between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disappointed with all of Angst and new Drama.........

I have enjoyed reading this story, (not so much the last couple of chapters) watching two young college friends try to figure out relationships and gay sex! They seem to really love each other. It is to bad that they both keep making selfish, immature, mistakes. I have never seen a happy healthy relationship last for very long when others are carelessly brought into the sexual relationship. It is exciting to have multiple sex partners, and try new things, but it almost always causes mistrust, jealousy, loss, and pain and suffering. I would love to see these guys figure it all out and end up getting a happy ending.

I am confused about why Chad ran off so quickly to go to his dad, especially with things so stressed between him and Scott. I think he is running away, and now is feeling guilty that he has disappointed his dad with being gay! Maybe the separation will help them both realize how foolish they are being, and what the have together.

It seems things are going to have to get a lot worse before they can start to get better again, if that is even possible now! Sometimes we really don't appreciate what we have until we fuck it all up and loose it!!! Hopefully they will both get a second chance.

briacon429briacon429over 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks Anonymous! As a writer, I love to see readers getting so into it. I pretty much agree with everything you said. I just hope your disappointment is with the crap they’re having to deal with, and not with me!

I promise this is all leading up to something. I just can’t reveal what it is (yet!) because after all, the suspense is part of the fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
When is the next one?

Amazing story! I love reading about them! When is the next chapter going to be released?

briacon429briacon429over 5 years agoAuthor

Soon! I’ll probably have it ready to submit to Literotica in the next day or two... then it’s a question of when they actually post it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another Downer

Man, two rough ones in a row. How can they survive this? And why did Chad fly to DC when his dad was still in Germany until stable? Glad for the sex dream though. Gave the chapter some heat. cp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous