All Comments on 'Cocklust Ch. 22'

by briacon429

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So Good!

I have been watching and waiting for this chapter. It felt like forever to me. As hard as this separation has been for both of them, it made this reunion so much hotter. It feels like these guys are going to make it through the difficult times, and come out the other end even better and more in love! Very well done! It was worth the wait! My first five star rating with this story! Very Hot love story!! Get these guys back together soon, please!!

Sideslide3301Sideslide3301over 5 years ago

Two souls finding each other again, forming a pure embodiment of love, and their passion burns brighter than ever. What's better than that? Nothing, that's what!

These crazy kids need to stay together for the long haul, and may there be no nonsense or foolishness that creates another rift in their relationship, even though I know better than to bank on such a thing. Nevertheless, this chapter is #CouplesGoals all day long.

briacon429briacon429over 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!!

I know I’ve said this before, but I love seeing you guys speculate about what’ll happen next! Which of course is for me to know and for you to find out...;)

Comments like yours are what makes it all worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AMAZING

Absolutely loved how you built the tension in the past chapter it was so good to see them back together!! I only ask when is the next chapter coming out???

briacon429briacon429over 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks Anonymous! Each chapter usually takes me 2-3 weeks to write, so I’d expect the next one around mid-October. I hope you like it as much as this one!

uniliveuniliveover 5 years ago

hot hot hot, thank you for another great chapter. The separation made the reunion so much better! I hope you'll keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆

I just spent the evening reading every chapter from 1 to 22. This is one of the best stories on this site. I can't wait to read more about this epic love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great Chapter. Loved that they are back together and the sex was fabulously hot. Look forward to reading the next chapter. cp

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61almost 3 years ago

Great story. Things looking a little better, but I know maybe I shouldn't be so thin skinned but just as I objected the term faggot, also didn't like my or his cunt that is for females, not gay guys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous