All Comments on 'Cocklust Ch. 23'

by briacon429

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexual politics

Hot sex AND politics in the one story — doesn’t get any better. I’m hoping this story will be turned into a television series...

Sideslide3301Sideslide3301over 5 years ago

As someone who helped take care of an ill family member for a period of a few months, I know how invaluable this kind of support can be. This was an inspirational chapter, which I totally didn't expect in this series, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

The "workplace" fantasy is hot, even though I prefer reading about and watching sex in which all participants are as naked as a jay bird. Regardless, it's for the best that it was fulfilled in this way because the last thing they need is to be charged with public nudity and thrown in jail.

Another great chapter. Bring on the amateur porn!

briacon429briacon429over 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks to both of you!

Sideslide, I really appreciate what you said about taking care of family. The way I see it, love always has its ups and downs... and the tough times are when a person’s character really comes out.

Anonymous, it would definitely be interesting to see this on TV, wouldn’t it? Except it has so much X-rated stuff, it would need to go on OnlyFans or something!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Question

I'm waiting for Chad to pop the big question and get down on one knee! I may be wrong but I MAY be eighty!! Can not wait until the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful Chapter!

Very well written! I loved the boys finally being back together again! Its wonderful to see the love and passion still very much intact between them! Absence did make the hearts grow fonder! I am hoping for both, that Chad's time away caring for his dad is drawing to a close, and that it will in time cause things to be better for father and son! I'm looking forward to reading much more, as these two young lovers learn and grow together! The love making/sex in this chapter was sizzling hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous