Cocklust Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shane nodded, then apparently decided to cross his little Rubicon. He reached over and unbuttoned Hunter's jeans. Within just a few seconds, he'd unzipped Hunter's fly and slid his hand inside.

"Yeah, that's it," Hunter said. "Just do to me what you want done to yourself."

Shane pulled down Hunter's pants, and Hunter's throbbing boner bounced out. Shane still seemed a little nervous, but then he reached over and started massaging the tip. He teased Hunter's cock with his fingers, then circled his palm around the piss slit.

"Oh hell yeah," Hunter said. At first he just seemed to be enjoying the ride, but then he pulled off his shirt and socks, and he kicked away his pants. Then he stretched his naked body, and he laid down on the table. "Stroke my shaft man...."

"Okay," Shane replied. He moved his hand down a few inches, gripped Hunter's pole, and started tugging away.

Drew seemed almost entranced. He watched the other two going at it, and as he did, he kept touching himself. Suddenly he said "fuck," then practically ripped off his clothes. His dick was as rock-hard as Hunter's, and it pointed straight up in the air.

The rest of us followed Drew's lead and started undressing too. Chad and I opened our pants and started playing with each other. Ryan took off his shirt, while Marcos pulled down his pants and his underwear.

We now had an awful lot of man flesh around us. The more I soaked in the sights, the more tempted I was. I could only imagine the possibilities before me. I had to force myself to stay on my best behavior-- or at least something close to it.

I reached for the snacks, grabbed a big pretzel stick, and offered it to Chad. He seemed to love how phallic it was. He ran his tongue in circles around it, licking off the salt, then took it in his mouth and swallowed.

"You like that?" I asked.

"You know what I'd rather be eating," he said as he stared at my cock.

"Then maybe we should get you out of the rest of these clothes."

Chad didn't need to be told twice. He stripped naked and made me do the same. I wanted to go further, but Chad made me go slow. He seemed to want to draw things out, which I wasn't about to object to. So I just laid beside him and pressed my bare skin against his.

By now Shane was the only one still fully dressed. He looked almost like a prey animal: he had a helluva nervous expression as he eyed the hungry males around him.

Hunter let Shane rub his cock for a little while longer, then looked up at him. "So," Hunter said, "why don't you make yourself comfortable? Like the rest of us?"

"I mean...."

"It's okay. We're not gonna see anything we haven't seen before."

Shane paused for a moment, then took his hand off Hunter's dick. He pulled his shirt over his head, and he undid his pants. As he did, I couldn't help noticing the spot of pre-cum on his briefs.

"Keep going dude," Hunter said. "Don't be shy."

Shane still seemed hesitant, but he slid his underwear down his legs. At first he covered his crotch, almost by instinct, but his hands couldn't hide the huge virgin cock underneath.

"Now lie down," Hunter said, "and relax. Let me do the work."

I couldn't help thinking of how lucky Shane was. Hunter seemed totally patient with him, taking things one step at a time, and going out of his way to make him feel comfortable. It was pretty much the opposite of what Chad and I had done, at least in the beginning, when we'd fumbled around without a proper teacher.

Now, of course, Chad was much more practiced. He gave me a reassuring kiss, and he put an arm around me. Then he reached over and handed me a beer. He was totally casual about it, as if we were just watching a show-- which, come to think of it, we were.

"Okay," Hunter said. By now Shane was sitting beside him, still looking as nervous as ever. "Now I'm gonna show you what a real man can do." Then Hunter leaned down and started sucking Shane's dick.

"Oh fuck," Shane gasped, and he threw his head back. At first he just sat there, savoring the experience, while Hunter's head bobbed up and down. But then Shane started to look genuinely surprised, as if he'd never gotten head like this before.

"It's nice, isn't it?" Ryan asked.

"Uh-huh...."

"It's so true," Chad said. "Guys know what guys like. I'll tell you, the first time my man went down on me, it was a fucking revelation--"

"Hey!" I said as I coughed on my beer.

Chad's face dropped. "Was I not supposed to say that?"

I was about to say yes, but then I caught myself. After all, my relationship with Chad had been common knowledge for a while, so I didn't want to act like it was some dirty secret. TMI was hardly an issue, since we were surrounded by friends, all of us naked and about to have sex. "I-it's okay," I finally said, "I mean you know I'm flattered--"

"I'm not shitting you," he said.

I put my arm around him, and I was about to say something more; but just then Shane let out a primeval noise.

Shane seemed to be having a revelation of his own. He fell back so he was lying on the table. Hunter was licking his balls and playing with his taint; then he lifted Shane's legs and dove into his crack.

"Oh Jesus...."

"Just enjoy it," Drew said. "This dude is good at what he does. I would know."

Shane's mouth hung open. He looked over at Drew, but he seemed too blitzed to say anything. Hunter's face was practically hidden from view as he munched away on Shane's butt; I could only imagine what his tongue must be doing.

"That's fucking hot," Marcos said as he gripped Ryan's cock.

"You want me to do that too?" Ryan asked.

"Maybe in a bit," Marcos said. "Right now I just need your dick." And without another word, he put his mouth on Ryan's cock.

"Oh baby," Ryan said. "Just like that...."

I put my hand on Chad's shaft. My gut instinct was to start blowing him too. But he was still taking it slow: he took a sip of my beer, then sat back and took in the sights. I knew how much he loved edging, so I went along with that. I tickled his ballsack a little, tracing his nuts with my fingers, with just enough pressure to set off his nerves.

Drew went over to Shane, and the next thing I knew, the two were making out. Shane was basically in a spit roast, except instead of taking two dicks, he was taking two tongues. He was moaning and writhing with pleasure, clearly enjoying himself. His earlier reluctance was nowhere to be seen.

After another minute of this, Hunter came up for air. "Now," he said, "do you want to go all the way?"

Shane broke off his kiss with Drew. "Wow," he said. "That's already further than I ever thought I'd go."

"That's good!"

"I've never had a girl want to get near my ass... I mean, even a blowjob can be asking a lot...."

"Well yeah," Hunter said. "A lot of girls think it's gross. But as far as I'm concerned... it's their loss."

Shane looked at Hunter's cock. Hunter hadn't touched himself this whole time, so his rod seemed to be straining for action. "I'm not getting it up my ass," Shane said.

"You don't have to," Hunter said.

"I mean... I've always kind of wondered...."

"Well, wonder no more," Hunter said, as he reached for the supplies. He tore open a condom packet, then rolled the contents onto Shane's dick. The rubber barely seemed to fit, but he didn't miss a beat.

Hunter squirted some lube on his hand, then reached behind himself and dabbed it on his hole. Then he climbed on top on Shane, got into position, and lowered himself onto Shane.

It didn't seem to go as smoothly as he'd hoped. "Oh fuck," Hunter said. "Shit, that's big...."

Shane didn't move. He almost looked like a deer in the headlights. It was hard to tell if he liked this or not.

Hunter's eyes were shut tight, and his mouth was contorted. "Aw...."

"Here," Drew said. "I've taken big dicks before. Let me show you how it's done." And he pushed Hunter aside.

Shane's dick came free as Hunter plopped down next to him. Drew got up, reached for his pants on the floor, and fumbled for his wallet. Then he pulled out an extra-large condom.

"Woah," Hunter said. "Are you always this prepared?"

"You know I am," Drew replied. He pulled off Shane's original condom, then replaced it with the new one. Then he lubed himself up, squatted over Shane's cock, and took it inside him.

Shane seemed almost dumbfounded. He looked like he couldn't believe he was fucking a man.

"Oh yeah," Drew said as he started bouncing up and down. "You like my ass?"

Shane swallowed. "It's so tight...."

"For your dick, anything's going to be tight." He let out some loud breaths. "But it feels so fucking good...."

"Yeah?"

"You can be rough with me dude. I can take it."

Shane still seemed a little reluctant, but then he started gyrating his hips, moving in sync with Drew's ass. Drew closed his eyes and smiled, and he grunted a little.

"I want to do that too," Ryan said.

Marcos looked up from Ryan's crotch. "You want to fuck me?"

"Let me see your ass first," Ryan said.

Marcos did as he was told. He climbed on top of Ryan, and he spread his legs so wide that we could all see his pucker.

"Oh yeah," Ryan said. "I love fucking that...."

"Lick it," Marcos said. "Lube up my hole."

Ryan flicked him with his tongue. I saw Marcos's sphincter contract; then it loosened up, and it quivered a little. Then Ryan kissed his lover's boyhole, and Marcos let out a moan.

I finished my beer and looked over at Chad. We were the only ones left who were really just watching. A big part of me wanted to change that-- and our raging boners were glaringly obvious-- but Chad was still in no hurry.

He licked his lips. "Are you enjoying the show?"

"Y-yeah...."

"Well good," he said as he traced my thigh with his fingers. "I want you nice and randy when I finish you off."

"What does that mean?"

Chad kissed me, then smiled. "Just trust me."

"Oh fuck yeah," Marcos was saying. "Baby, I want you so bad...."

Ryan's lips were still busy massaging his anatomy. Ryan could barely let out a mumble: "You want my dick in this ass?"

"I need it," Marcos said. "Don't make me wait any longer...."

"What if I want to suck some cock myself?"

"You can suck Hunter's," Marcos said.

I felt a surge of adrenaline. Watching other couples was one thing; a full-on threesome or foursome was another. Chad pressed his cheek against mine, and he held me just the way I wanted. He seemed to know exactly what I was thinking, without me saying a word.

"That's my boy," Ryan said. He smacked Marcos on the ass, then got up and reached for the lube. "Hunter, get over here."

"Yes sir," Hunter said.

Ryan lubed up his cock, and he made his boyfriend get on all fours. Hunter got into position beside them. Then Ryan took Hunter's cock in his mouth, just as he shoved his own dick into Marcos.

"Oh God yeah," Marcos said. "Give it to me. Oh fuck!"

Ryan started sucking and pounding away. He had his hand on Marcos's hips, fucking him doggy-style. Hunter put his hands on Ryan's head, guiding him around the cock he was sucking.

Drew was still riding Shane like a cowboy. His own dick bucked every which way as he kept slamming his ass into Shane's pubes. Pre-cum was oozing from his piss slit, and a couple drops had already landed on Shane's six-pack. "Oh yeah," Drew said. "You feel so good in my ass...."

"That ass feels good too...."

"Are you getting close?"

"Yeah...."

"Then cum in me," Drew said. "The same way you would with a girl."

Shane let out a growl, and he seemed to let his instincts take over. He thrust into Drew, harder this time than ever before, and he started going faster and faster. I could see his muscles tense up, and I could almost sense the pleasure making its way through his body.

"That's it," Drew said. "Cum for me dude...."

"Fuck yeah!" Shane yelled as his balls contracted, and he buried his dick in Drew's ass. His body went into spasms, and his words seemed to catch in his throat.

"Shit," Hunter said. "That's gonna get me off too...."

Shane let out a groan, slowed down his pumps, then practically collapsed. "Holy fuck...."

Drew smiled and gave Shane a kiss. "So how does it feel to have your cherry popped like that?"

"Aw damn," Shane said, like he was still in a daze. Then he went back for another kiss, then another.

"So," Chad said, "it looks like you get the appeal of this stuff...."

"Oh yeah," Shane replied.

I was about to say something too, but then Marcos yelped. Ryan was still busy pumping away, but Marcos only seemed to want more. "Baby," he said, "fuck me harder...."

Shane looked at the others. He was still inside Drew, but he seemed mesmerized by what the threesome was doing.

"Oh fuck!" Marcos yelled, just as he let out a splatter of cum. Then came another rope, then another, all of which soaked into the futon beneath him.

Ryan took Hunter's dick from his mouth, and he stopped thrusting into Marcos. "Did you enjoy that?" he asked.

"Fuck yeah," Marcos said. "Damn I love that cock...."

Ryan pulled out of Marcos's ass. "What do you want to do next?"

"Whatever you want," Marcos said. "I can get you off however."

"Well... I mean, I wouldn't mind getting plowed myself...."

"Wait," Shane said. "Does it really feel that good? I mean, getting fucked up the ass?"

"It's called bottoming," Drew said, "and yes, it really does."

"I didn't know you could cum like that. Without touching yourself?"

"It's all about your prostate," I said. "The male G-spot."

"I thought all that hurt."

"Not usually," Chad said. "For me it just hurt the first time. It went away pretty quick... and then it felt really good."

"Good how? Isn't it like taking a shit?"

"Not exactly," Ryan said.

Drew put his hands on Shane's abs. "If you're up for another round, I can show you...."

"Not right now," Shane replied. "I just... I dunno, I don't want to take this stuff too fast."

"It's okay," Hunter said. "We've all had a first time. We know what it's like...."

Drew got up, and Shane's penis plopped out of him. Shane's condom was still on, but it was fully inflated with cum. He reached down, pulled off the condom, and threw it aside.

"So Drew," Ryan said, "did you just say you wanted to top?"

Drew looked over at Marcos. He didn't seem to know how to respond.

"It's fine dude," Marcos said. "As long as I get to be part of it."

"Are you sure?"

"Remember Cancun?"

Before Drew could say another word, Ryan leaned over and kissed him. Then they started making out, with both their cocks standing at attention.

Marcos turned to the rest of us. "If any of you want to join...."

I looked over at Chad. He gave me a nod, like he was giving his permission. I was tempted to take him up on it, but I decided against it. After all, I was lying with the man I loved, and I was watching my fetish play out right in front of me. Best of all, Chad had already promised to finish me off later-- not that I'd ever doubted him-- which was what I wanted more than anything.

"I'm good," I whispered, and I nibbled Chad's ear. He turned his head just slightly, put his hand on my cheek, and gave me a deep kiss. I couldn't tell if he was trying to thank me or what: he was breathing heavily, the same way he did was he was especially horny, yet he was also loving and tender.

After a minute, Chad took his lips off mine, though he barely moved an inch. "Oh baby," he said.

"Do you want to fuck me?" I asked.

"You know I do," he said. "But first we've got some more edging to do."

"Dude... are you trying to drive me crazy?"

Chad grinned. "You bet I am," he replied.

By now the others were in a big naked heap. It was almost hard to tell which body parts belonged to Hunter or Ryan or Shane or Drew; they all kind of twisted together. Even Marcos was kind of hard to pick out, his darker skin notwithstanding.

Eventually Ryan stepped back. "Now Shane," he said, "watch carefully... so you can see how this is done."

"O-okay...."

"I like doing it on my back," Ryan said, "at least when I'm the bottom. But everybody's different, so you'll want to try it different ways."

Shane nodded but didn't say a word. Chad handed him a beer, and he took a seat beside us. Meanwhile Drew put on a condom, while Marcos and Hunter stepped aside. Ryan laid down, spread his legs, and lubed up his hole.

"Now babe," Ryan said to Marcos, "you know what to do."

Marcos nodded. He climbed over to Ryan, positioned his body over his face, and lowered his ballsack into his boyfriend's waiting mouth.

"Oh yeah," Marcos said. "Suck on it baby...."

Drew held his cock against Ryan's eager hole. Then he dipped the tip inside.

"Mm," Ryan mumbled. He obviously couldn't talk with his mouthful of balls, but he didn't really need to. He was very clearly enjoying himself.

Drew pressed forward, and his shaft disappeared into Ryan. He got in all the way, then started with his pumping.

Marcos leaned forward and started making out with Drew. Now they were basically in an Eiffel Tower: they caressed each other's torsos while Ryan savored their nether regions. All three kept their rhythm going like a bunch of seasoned pros.

Apparently Hunter wanted in on this too. He kneeled off to one side, then leaned forward to kiss the others. They welcomed him right into their group. At first Marcos jousted with Hunter's tongue while Drew kissed his cheek. Then Marcos moved to Hunter's neck, which freed Hunter to lock lips with Drew.

Ryan groaned with pleasure. He reached down, grabbed Drew's hips, and pulled him deep inside himself. Then Ryan sped up his thrusts, which forced Drew and Marcos to speed things up too.

"Woah," Chad said. "That is one demanding bottom."

Marcos broke off a kiss. "You don't know the half of it," he said. "Not that I'm complaining."

Ryan took one hand off Drew, and he slapped Marcos on the ass. It sounded like a pretty hard smack, and it did leave a red spot. But Marcos just laughed; he'd clearly been though this ritual before.

Drew's breaths got louder and louder, while he and Ryan went faster and faster. They both seemed really fucking close.

"Babe, I want to see you cum," Marcos said. "You can do it... just bust that fucking nut...."

Ryan nodded in acknowledgment, but before he could do anything else, Drew went over the edge. Drew's dick rammed into Ryan's ass, and they both let out a yelp.

"Oh shit!" Drew said. Then he let off a guttural roar.

Ryan arched his back, and he clamped his legs around Drew's body. Then he held his breath for a moment, and just as he released it, he shot his load all over his chest. "Fuck!" he gasped as he took his mouth off his boyfriend. "Oh fuck that feels so good! Holy shit!"

"Atta boy," Marcos said. He got up from his lover's face, then sat down beside him.

"Jesus," Ryan said as he tried to catch his breath. "Whew... that was fucking incredible."

Drew just laughed. "Well, you sure as hell seemed to like it...." Then he pulled out of Ryan's ass, revealing his full condom.

"Apparently you dug it too," Hunter said.

"You could say that," Drew replied.

Marcos turned to Chad and me. "So what about you?" he asked. "You guys still haven't gotten off--"

"Neither has Hunter," Chad replied. "I thought he was gonna finish with Shane."

Hunter shrugged. "So what do you think?" he asked Shane. "Are you up for this?"

"I... I mean, judging by your guys's reactions...."

"It's up to you," Hunter said. "If you don't want it, I can get off any number of ways."

Shane seemed to mull over his words. "Well, you're gonna have to go slow. Remember, I've never done this before."

"Oh believe me," Hunter said, "I'm not about to forget."

"I'm just saying." Shane took a big gulp of beer, then threw away the can. Then he laid back down on the pool table. "All right dude... show me what you can do."