Cocklust Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yeah," Hunter said as he practically jumped for the supplies. He got himself ready, lubed up Shane's hole, and got into position. "Now... try to relax. Your ass will probably try to cramp up. You'll need to fight that reflex. Do what you can to loosen it up."

"Okay," Shane replied.

"You ready?"

"Just do it."

Hunter did as he was told, and he eased his way in. Shane flinched at first, and his mouth dropped open. "You okay?" Hunter asked.

"Yeah," Shane said. "Just give me a second." He barely seemed to move a muscle. He just laid there, flat against the table, while he got used to Hunter's cock.

The rest of us clustered around them to get a good view. Most of the other guys were touching themselves, even though they'd already cum. Not that I could blame them of course. After all, Shane was a good-looking dude; and it wasn't every day you saw a boy like that lose his anal virginity.

"Tell me when you're ready."

Shane took a couple slow breaths, and he adjusted his body a little. Then he nodded. "Just go easy on me."

"Fair enough," Hunter said. He pulled up Shane's legs so the man's ass was in the air. Then he started grinding his hips, moving his dick in and out, giving his bottom a nice sensual experience.

Shane seemed to get more and more relaxed with each thrust. Then he let out the words: "Oh wow...."

"Is it starting to feel good?"

"Yeah... I mean, I've never felt like this before...."

"And we're just getting started. Wait till I get to your prostate."

Shane closed his eyes. His breathing was nice and heavy, and he was starting to moan. I couldn't help thinking this straight boy didn't seem so straight anymore.

Hunter started picking up speed, and Shane didn't stop him. On the contrary, Shane just spread his legs wider. Hunter took that as his cue to start pounding harder.

Shane threw his head back, arched his spine, and curled his toes. He seemed to be enjoying it as much as we'd all hoped. "Oooooooooh yeah...."

By now the other guys were full-on jacking off. Drew was massaging with his balls with one hand while he stroked his shaft with the other. Ryan was going slow, like he was savoring the experience, while Marcos just plain pounded away.

Hunter kept going for about another minute. Then he shifted his body, and he thrust into Shane from a slightly different angle. At first nothing happened, but then he shifted his body again, and Shane immediately responded.

"Wow!" Shane said as his eyes popped open. "Holy shit!"

"You like it?" Hunter asked.

"Oh shit. Do that again!"

"Yeah, that's it," Hunter said. "Now get ready." Then he pounded away from his newfound position.

Shane's eyes rolled back in his head, and he gripped the table beneath him. He gasped a few more times, but there was no stopping the inevitable. Finally his body tensed up, and his cum sprayed in all directions.

Drew and Marcos both jumped back. Ryan didn't move fast enough, so he got a splatter of cum on his thigh. Even Chad and I almost got hit.

"Fuck yeah," Hunter said as he went over the edge himself. I could practically see his balls unloading their contents. It seemed to be a full-body experience: Hunter dropped his head down, then lifted it back up, and his legs seemed to wobble a little.

By now Shane had finished shooting. "Holy fuck," seemed to be all he could say.

Hunter was still catching his breath. "You see why we like it?"

"Oh hell yeah," Shane replied. "That was fucking amazing."

Chad took my hand and sat up. "Now," he said, "here comes my favorite part of all."

"What's that?"

"You guys are cool and everything... but this is the dude who really gets me hot." He reached over and gripped my cock.

I was a little embarrassed, but I was so fucking horny, it didn't seem to matter. I'd been holding off for so long, between our watching and edging and everything else, that I was dying for sex with my man. Now the time had finally come.

Chad whispered in my ear. "I love you baby," he said.

I couldn't tell if the other guys could hear, but at that point I didn't really care. I turned my head, locked my lips against Chad's, and pressed my body against his. I put my hand on his dick-- a full-on grip this time, not just a tease-- and I felt the silky wet pre-cum he'd been oozing.

Ryan stepped forward, apparently wanting to join us, but Chad pushed him away. "Easy boy," he said. "I've got a monopoly on this ass. And he's got a monopoly on mine."

"I-I.. yeah, that's cool--"

"You can watch us if you want. The same way we did to you. With this guy, you're guaranteed a helluva show."

My heart felt like it was going to pound right out of my chest. I could only imagine how many hormones were flowing through me. The air seemed to blow across my bare skin, which made every square inch of it tingle.

Chad laid me back down on the futon, in the exact same spot where we'd fucked freshman year. I knew we wouldn't last long, but to be honest, I didn't really want to. I couldn't wait to finally make my man cum. "Baby," I said, "just fuck me. I need that dick so bad--"

"At your service," he said. He lubed up my hole and his shaft, and he climbed between my legs. Then he leaned down and kissed me while he entered my ass.

"Oh baby," I gasped. I savored the way his rod opened me up. I felt so complete with Chad inside my body, as if it was all meant to be. It was better than any fetish, any fantasy, or any other guy's cock. My man knew just how to take care of me, and I could only hope I could do the same to him.

Chad started pistoning away, and I felt his hard horny cock slide in and out of me. His deep grunts were music to my ears, accompanied by the rhythmic slapping of his skin against mine.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see the other guys jerking off around us. I couldn't distinguish who was who, and at that point I didn't really care. I was totally focused on the man I was with. The man I loved. The man I wanted to pleasure more than anyone else.

Chad kept on kissing me, while I wrapped my arms around his torso. His abs were rubbing against my cock, which sent my nerves into a tizzy. I could smell his sweat, mixed in with his breath, which paired just perfectly with the taste of his spit.

By now my balls were boiling away. That gorgeous ecstatic feeling was coursing through my body. I couldn't wait for it to build to a climax.

Chad adjusted his body, and I felt him hit my prostate. He gave me a powerful jolt, both physically and emotionally, which I could barely even handle. Then he did it again. And again.

"Oh God!" I gasped. "Oh God... oh God... oh GOD!!!" At that point I couldn't hold back. I surrendered to my body, and within a split second, jizz came gushing out of me. I shot all over my chest, then hit myself in the face, and I even saw a few ropes go somewhere behind me.

"Yeah baby," Chad said. "Fuck, I love feeling you cum...."

I heard a loud grunt, and I turned just in time to see one of the other Kap Eps get off. I didn't actually see who it was: I just saw his cock and his hands and a few spots of goo.

Chad's muscles tensed up, and I felt his cock expand inside me. I saw some more cum appear beside us, but I was hardly paying attention. My eyes were fixed on Chad's; I was enjoying his orgasm just as much as he was.

Then, at long last, I felt Chad's juices inside me. His shaft slid in and out of my freshly-lubed hole, and as it did, our bodies made a few slurping sounds. I felt so good, I could barely even move.

It was kind of a trip to think this had been our last time in this house. Considering how long Chad had been living there, we'd done it in his room more times than we could count. But apparently our sex lives had come full circle-- at least to a point.

Chad stayed inside me for a minute or two, but finally he got up. That's when I saw all the messes around us. The other guys were over by the snacks, still naked, with a bunch of stuff strewn in their wake. There was hardly any telling whose cum stains were whose. I could really only identify two: the splooge on my chest was clearly my own, and a few of Chad's drops had leaked out of my ass. But there were quite a few others, and it was anyone's guess which had come from me versus Hunter versus Ryan versus Shane versus Marcos. Not to mention the pool table, where a few used condoms had spilled out their contents. The whole room reeked of cum and lube and who-knows-what-else-- basically the age-old smell of gay sex.

"Wow," I said to Chad. "That really hit the spot."

"That was the idea," he replied.

I was about to say something more, but then we heard a knock on the door. "Are you guys decent?" came a voice.

"No," Hunter said, "but come in."

Luke opened the door and stuck his head inside. "Holy shit," he said. "It looks like a bomb blew in here."

"'Blew' is a good word to use--"

"Listen... I hate to tell you guys, but Brody's out front."

Ryan snorted. "Don't tell me he wants to join us now."

"I don't think so... he looks like he's drunk. And he's pissed."

"Go figure."

Luke pointed to Chad and me. "He asked for you guys by name."

I blinked. I could only imagine what Brody might want from us. "What the hell?"

To be continued....