All Comments on 'Cocklust Ch. 27'

by briacon429

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
uniliveuniliveabout 5 years ago

Those 1 bombers, I mean seriously they're so annoying. If you don't like a story, get a life, get laid, I don't know, they really have nothing else to do. Anyways, here's a five star from me. Thank you for another hot chapter! Just love these guys. You're the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Still going strong!

Twenty seven chapters in and still going strong! I liked how Amy has made a reappearance. I liked the way she was sort of flirty with Chad, then how her and Scott went to the pharmacy together, how she more or less told her younger brother about her own — unfulfilled — “cocklust”. And how talking about sex with his older sister made Scott hard and that she might’ve noticed her younger brother’s erection. Maybe it’s my own little kink but I do like that older straight sister/younger gay brother dynamic!

Sideslide3301Sideslide3301about 5 years ago

As mind-blowing and supercharged as the sex was, I'm actually going to say that my favorite parts of this chapter were the open and unabashed conversations that the guys had with Shane about sex, and Chad's in-person introduction to and integration into Scott's family. It makes me wonder how different my life could have been if I had had either one of those situations happen in my life. Sorry if this got too heavy by saying this, but that's what a great story does... it presents you with an opportunity to compare, contast, and reflect on your life so you can figure out if you're living how you want to.

Just when I think I thought I couldn't feel something else by this story 27 chapters in, you've done it. Well done.

briacon429briacon429about 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks Sideslide (and Anonymous)! I’ve got to be honest, those character-driven scenes are always hard to write. I just cross my fingers and hope readers appreciate them the way I do. So I’m really glad to hear you liked them!

Unilive, I agree with you 100%! I’ve learned not to worry too much about the story’s rating when it first comes out. I get a much better idea of what readers think once it’s been at least a few days, and more people have voted/ commented/ etc. I’m just glad I haven’t seen any spammers in a while (knock on wood) since I used to see them posting shady clickbait on a regular basis. Oh well... that’s the Internet these days!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You've done it again!! Another great, HOT chapter. cp

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61almost 3 years ago

Great Story. I loved the way Scott's parents seem comfortable with him being gay & welcoming Chad in, including the sister Amy. I hope that things continue in the right direction for them both.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous