Cocklust Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We just stood there in silence at first. Neither of us seemed to know what to say. Finally Chad cleared his throat. "I-I guess... well, considering we were both doing it when I was in D.C., it's just...."

"It's just what?"

Chad took a deep breath. "I dunno, I figured now that we're living together... I guess I assumed we wouldn't need to."

"Wouldn't need to jack off?"

"Well... you don't need to put it that way."

"I-I mean... is there a better way to put it?"

Chad paused for a second. He seemed to have something on the tip of his tongue. But then he shook his head. "I don't know," he finally said.

I wanted to get up and hug him, except I still had jizz on me. I was tempted to use his cumrag to clean off my chest-- maybe mix our loads together-- but I wasn't sure I should. Instead I reached for the toilet paper roll.

Chad jumped forward and slammed his body against mine. I flinched at first, but then I felt his lips against my mouth, and I sensed the familiar taste of his tongue.

I wasn't about to argue with this. I instinctually put my arms around him, and a glob of cum smeared across his back.

"Baby," he said between kisses, "I've been wanting this so bad...."

"Uh-huh," I replied. "Is that why you dirtied up my underwear?"

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry--"

"I didn't say it was a bad thing. You don't think I've been wanting it too?" I tried to stand up while we kissed. We stumbled a little, but then we regained our balance, and Chad pulled me back toward the bedroom.

Both of us knew where this was headed. We plopped into bed, and the mattress shuddered beneath us. "You have no idea how fucking horny I've been...."

"Oh, I think I can imagine...."

Chad gripped my torso and slammed his lips against my chest. He kissed the groove between my pecs, made his way down to my bellybutton, and he slurped up all the cum that was there. Then he paused for a second, apparently admiring my dick. He seemed to rumble with pent-up sexual energy. Finally he opened his mouth, gulped down my cock, and started sucking away.

"Oh fuck," I gasped. My nerves were still pretty tingly from my orgasm. But I wasn't complaining; after all, I was finally getting what I'd been wanting all week. I stretched my body flat against the bed, and I savored the feeling of his tongue against my meat.

Chad sucked me nice and hard, just the way I liked it. As he did it, he gripped the base of my shaft with one hand, and he played with my balls with the other.

"Yeah baby," was all I could say. I ran my hands through Chad's hair. "Oh fuck, that feels so good...."

Chad went at it for a little bit longer, then let my dick fall from his mouth. "I think I'm gonna give you a taste of your own medicine."

"What does that mean?"

He didn't answer at first. He got up, stepped over to his closet, and went through his sporting equipment. He picked up his rope; then to my surprise he pulled out a ski mask. "Now," he said, "I want our safe word to be something cool. Something like 'fidelio.'"

"'Fidelio?'"

"Unless you've got a better idea."

"N-no, I guess it's all right...."

"Okay good. Now get on all fours."

I rolled over and stuck my ass in the air. Chad tied my hands together, then bound them to the headboard so they could hardly move. Then he did the same with my feet. I could already feel my adrenaline start to flow: part of me was nervous, but the other part was excited.

Chad ran hands up my legs, then traced the middle of my buttcrack. "Mm," he said, "fuck, I love this ass...."

"Then stop teasing it," I said.

"Fuck that," he replied. "I'll do with it what I want."

I felt a rush of excitement. Chad had gotten so into being dominated, I hadn't expected him to want to turn the tables. Not that I had any objection; I loved the idea of being his bitch. Or his slut. Or whatever else he wanted to call me.

I felt something over my eyes, and suddenly I couldn't see a thing. Chad had pulled the ski mask over my head. Except he'd made sure the eye holes wouldn't line up with my eyes. I could breathe just fine, but I couldn't see a thing. My first thought was to adjust it, but when I tried to move my hands, the rope kept them firmly locked in place.

"Oh shit," was all I could say. I could feel my heart pounding harder and harder. I had no idea what Chad was about to do, but I couldn't wait to find out.

I felt the familiar sensation of liquid in my ass. I could tell Chad was lubing up my hole. Then I felt his cock against my taint, and I fully expected him to guide it inside me. But he didn't. Instead he started hotdogging me: he slid his boner up and down my crack. His dick passed right past its target, over and over, to and fro, back and forth; but it didn't go in.

My sphincter shuddered with every thrust. I was so eager by now, my nerves were all going haywire. After all, Chad's dick was the one I'd been wanting all this time. The one I'd been craving. The one that seemed made just for me. "Fuck me," I said.

"I told you," he said, "I'm calling the shots around here."

I felt another burst of adrenaline. Since I couldn't see, all my other senses seemed heightened. I could hear everything from Chad's voice to his breath to the rustling of the sheets. I could smell his armpits, which hadn't been washed since that morning. I could taste the residue of his spit in my mouth, and I savored it as long as I could. Most of all, I could feel Chad's legs against my thighs, his hands on my hips, and the subtle tickle of his pubes against my butt.

Suddenly, WHAM! He rammed his thick rod inside me. My body jumped with surprise, and I let out a shriek.

"Oh shit!" I yelled as soon as I regained use of my voicebox. My ass had cramped up pretty tight, and pain was cascading through my body. I almost said our safe word, but I forced myself to hold back. Instead, I used my old tried-and-true technique: I pushed my inner muscles like I was taking a shit. Sure enough, it started to hurt really good. Then the pain disappeared completely, and a feeling of pleasure took over. Wild, sexy, delirious pleasure.

"Oh fuck yeah," Chad was saying. He was pistoning into me so hard that the whole bed was shaking. "That's the best fucking ass...."

"Tear it up," I said. "I want you to fuck that shit up."

Chad smacked me hard. "I told you," he said, "I'm the one calling the shots."

"Uh-huh...." My innards seemed to be doing somersaults, and my limbs yanked at their restraints. Yet somehow that was what made it so hot.

Chad kept on pounding away. I arched my back downward, and I felt his rod re-position itself inside me. I squeezed his cock with my sphincter, giving it just a little milking, and I swiveled my hips around. I wanted nothing more than to pleasure my man. My dom. My daddy. My master.

"Oh fuck," I gasped. I still couldn't see anything, but I knew what Chad probably looked like right then. Especially since I could feel him, the way his cock slid in and out of me faster and faster.

"Fuck yeah," Chad said as he picked up his intensity. His pubes were slapping against me so hard I could feel my whole body jiggle. It was probably a good thing I'd already cum; otherwise I wouldn't have lasted. He hit my prostate and sent jolts of electricity through me.

"Oh give it to me," I gasped. "Holy shit...."

"What do you think I'm doing?" he asked, and he smacked me again. That slap felt so fucking good, I almost wanted more. But before I could say anything, Chad reached down and grabbed my cock. "Cum for me," he said.

I gyrated my ass, and I savored his firm grip on my shaft. By now our bodies were moving back and forth in perfect synchronization; although my limbs couldn't move, it didn't seem to matter.

"I want to feel you cum," he said, more insistently this time, as he yanked away at my cock.

In the position I was in, I had no way of aiming my jets. I knew I'd end up busting on the sheets, the same ones we'd need to sleep in. Of course, like any follow-up load, it'd probably be smaller than the first one. But one way or another, I had my orders. I felt myself getting close, and I did nothing to fight it.

"Oh fuck," Chad said as he too went over the edge. His muscles went rigid, and I heard a primeval noise come out of his mouth. Then he started moving again, which was when I felt his warm gooey juices inside me.

"Shit!" I gasped as I shot on Chad's hand. The ropes jerked with tension, and I could sense endorphins surging through my body. I could even feel my ass spasming around my man's penis.

"Fuck yeah," Chad said. He waited a few seconds longer, till my orgasm was over. Then he wiped off his hand-- on my back this time-- and he pulled off the ski mask so I could properly see. Finally he undid the ropes, and we both collapsed into bed. "That was so fucking sexy."

"Yeah it was," I replied. I was surprised to see that I liked being a sub. But I was even more surprised to find the bondage was almost incidental. The part that had really turned me on was the thought of me belonging to Chad. I suspected the feeling was mutual, in that he seemed to dig the thought of belonging to me. In that case, I thought, we might not need whips or chains after all....

"You know," he said, "I want to make sure you get off as much as you need."

"Say what?"

"I'm not saying we should sleep around or whatever. I mean... if we need to jack off, either of us... there's no shame in it, right?"

"Well right," I replied. I didn't want Chad to feel embarrassed, any more than I wanted to feel embarrassed myself. I liked to think that we'd moved beyond any hangups or internalized homophobia or whatever you wanted to call it. Or at least I hoped we had.

"The point is," Chad said, "I want to make sure you're taken care of."

"Well...." I put my arms around him. "I want to make sure you are too."

Chad nodded. "You sound like you've got something else on your mind."

I sighed and chewed my lip. Chad was obviously right. We had a lot more to talk about than just masturbation-- in fact, that was probably the least awkward of the issues we needed to tackle. I knew I had to tell him about getting hit on at work. I also had to acknowledge Jean-Jacques, and the fact that Flynn was coming to town. But the biggest issue of all was how to handle the twins. I was pretty sure Chad would have plenty to say about them, and I knew it wouldn't be the easiest discussion. But if we were going to be candid with each other, there was no way around it.

I just looked in Chad's eyes, and I put my hand on his chest. And I tried to figure out the best way to approach this.

To be continued....

12