The Milking Factory Ch. 01

Story Info
Austin volunteers for long term sperm donation.
2.2k words
4.56
35.1k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Austin fidgeted nervously in the hardwood chair. When he saw the ad for sperm donation on a flyer in his dorm, he didn't know what he was expecting, but it wasn't this. After entering the large, nondescript warehouse-looking building, and following a receptionist to a comfortable office with bookshelves reminiscent of a lawyer's office, he was now sitting across a large hardwood table from an attractive middle aged doctor. He couldn't help but admire the doctor's body when he entered the room. 6'4" and 236 lbs with a short beard and his pecs and arms straining his tight dress shirt, veins standing out on his forearms under his rolled up sleeves, and a nice round butt, he looked exactly how Austin wanted to in 20 years. A real man.

Austin was now 19, 6'1", and after a hard year of training with his friend Travis had reached 175 lbs. He was proud of how far he had come from the scrawny freshman who was sore for a week after his first workout, but couldnt help but feel there was more he could do to fill out his chest, and get those thick arm muscles like Travis. And like Dr Wolfe.

"-so after the first week, should you chose to do so, you can then sign on for additional weeks. Make sense?"

Austin blushed and up from Dr Wolfe's tight abs. "Sorry could you repeat that last bit?"

Dr. Wolfe smiled understandingly and repeated "Just to be clear: Our sperm donation process is...unconventional. It will require you to stay at the facility for an entire week, and during that time you will have a strict regimen to follow. You will have limited external interaction, and will only communicate with staff and fellow donors. You will also need to sign an NDA to ensure our trade secrets are not shared, as well as to protect the privacy of our clients. You will be required to comply with any instructions given to you during the week from anybody on the staff, and we reserve the right to use corrective practices on you. You will be put on medication that will put you in a peaceful state of mind, as well as increase your physical capabilities. At the end of the week, if we are satisfied with your work, we will offer you another contract at our facility. You may leave at any time of course, but you would then only receive compensation for the time spent here, prorated to the day. It's all in the contract."

He slid a small neat stack of paper to Austin, who scanned the first page quickly. He saw the bolded text "$500/day for the first week, with future potential up to $5,000/day". His mouth fell open, and he up again at Dr. Wolfe, who smiled again, seeming to know exactly what Austin was thinking. "We produce the highest quality product in the world, and there are plenty who are willing to pay top-dollar for it. We believe the amounts included are more than fair to our bulls- that is, donors- as it is an intense program that few are qualified for."

Austin gulped and looked back down at the contract. There were pages of conditions and addenda, but really, his decision didn't come down to any of those details. He hated his classes, he hated the reality of living an adult life, working part time while going to school and trying to balance friendships. He wanted to be productive and help others, but was sick of the stress and mental drain of school. Maybe this would be like a week vacation?

Turning to the last page, he found the empty line and signed his name, putting the signature next to it. Dr. Wolfe stood up and grabbed the papers, sliding them neatly into a filing cabinet.

"Perfect. Now that the paperwork is handled, let's move on to your official intake." He put his hand, large and firm, on Austin's back, which made Austin's neck tingle, and led him into a connected room. This looked a lot more like a doctor's office, sanitized white tile floors and plain walls. One wall had what looked like a two-way mirror built into it. There was a stainless steel table with an empty box sitting on it, and on the far side of the room were a line of cabinets.

Dr. Wolfe went over to the cabinets, took out a large canister, and poured three large white pills into his hand. Giving them to Austin with a small cup of water, he told him they were his first daily nutrition dose: one for emotional stability, one for energy, and one for virility. Austin downed the pills in one swallow, and a warm feeling spread from he chest throughout his body. It seemed like the stress of his outside life was washed away, and he was at peace.

"Now, put all of your clothes and personal effects in the box. You will get it all back when you leave the facility." Austin felt slightly uncomfortable stripping in front of this stranger, but he also wanted to show off his body to Dr. Wolfe, and see what his response was. He quickly pulled his shirt off, revealing his smaller but still impressive pecs, small tufts of hair peeking from his armpits, and his flat stomach. Throwing his shirt in the box, he then took his pants off, and let his cock, now half-hard, bounce in the air. He was proud of his 8", and knew that it was bigger than most other guys. He looked up at Dr. Wolfe, hoping to see him with his jaw dropped, or maybe even an eyebrow raised, but was disappointed. It looked like Dr. Wolfe saw that kind of thing every day, as he barely even took a second glance at Austin's dangling cock and full round balls. Austin then felt embarrassed, and blushed again. Why was he so desperate to impress this man he had barely met? Yet he was, and was eager for the next chance to impress him.

With a clank, Dr. Wolfe set several stainless steel objects on the table next to Austin. "These are going to be placed on you for the week. I will have the key, and you will only be allowed to take them off by leaving the program." First, he took the two smaller metal bands, and closed one over each of Austin's legs with a click. He then grabbed two more small bands and clicked each of them around one of Austin's wrists. Finally, he grabbed the largest and, looking Austin in the eyes, slid it around his neck with a click. Each of the metal bands was plain, except for a small loop on the outside clearly meant for restraint, and a small hole for the key. Austin had never worn a collar before, and while the heavy metal felt alien on his neck, it also felt comforting. Almost natural.

He realized with a start that he was now completely erect, and drool was starting to pool in his mouth. He had never tried bondage before, but clearly it agreed with him. In that moment, there was nothing he wanted more than to cum. The urge hit him suddenly, and his balls felt heavier, almost as if they were full. He moved his hand down to his cock, but as he touched it, Dr. Wolfe quickly grabbed his hand and slapped Austin swiftly across the face.

"Rule #1: You are not allowed to touch yourself. You are here as a bull purely to provide cum for our company. Masturbating outside of the factory is strictly prohibited, and will result in harsh punishment or expulsion from the program. Do you understand?"

Austin's cheek stung, but instead of feeling indignant, he felt ashamed. He should have known. He would do better in the future to please Dr. Wolfe. "Yes sir, I understand. I'm sorry about that."

Dr. Wolfe smiled and said "It's understandable, it's day one. But you are going to learn the rules and follow them. The pills can sometimes have a quicker effect than we anticipate, based on the bull's libido- that is, horniness- before starting the program. It seems that you are quite the horny boy, eh?"

Austin nodded, glad that Dr. Wolfe did not seem disappointed in him anymore.

"Well in that case, I think we may as well get right to business. Come with me to the lab." Dr. Wolfe took out a thick chain and attached one end to Austin's collar, and with the other in hand, pulled him through the far door. They walked down several corridors, mainly with nondescript doors on either side. Sometimes, Austin could hear moaning, sometimes grunting from behind them. "These are the quarters: said Dr. Wolfe. "You will have a room set up here soon, although you will only spend 8 hours a night in there. No point in having you bulls just sit around when there's work to do."

They continued to an elevator that scanned Dr. Wolfe's keycard. After a long ride, the doors opened and for the second time, Austin's mouth fell open. "Welcome to The Factory," said Dr. Wolfe.

They were in a large hangar-like room, but instead of planes, or cars, or anything normal, there was an unusual sight. Spaced evenly in aisles throughout the factory were large stainless steel tables elevated around five feet off the ground. On each table was a naked man, similarly restrained as Austin, on hands and knees, hooked into an odd machine. Each of the men's ankles and arms were chained to a corner of the table with their collars chained to posts on either side, so while they could squirm, there was no escaping the dual action machines they were bound to. In the front, tubes snaking up from holes in the floor to large clear vials below each table, marked every 100ml up to 1 liter. The top of the vials connected to another tube that ended in large sheaths that encased each man's penis. The sheaths were clear, so Austin could see what was inside, and it appeared that each had an inner layer that was continuously moving up and down with a soft sucking noise. He watched as the man nearest to him quivered and bucked his hips, moaning softly, clearly sensitive, but the sheath stayed latched onto his penis, moving up and down and sucking.

The bull was incredibly attractive, a young man, maybe 25 years old, with clearly defined abs and large round pecs that jiggled but were clearly muscular. His beautiful face was red with exertion, a vein standing out on his temple. His arms and legs were as thick as tree trunks, and his beautiful cock was at least 12" inches long and veiny. His balls hung low below his bent body, each one the size of an apple, larger than Austin thought humanly possible. On the back end of each table was was looked like a thin metal arm attached to the table moving back and forth rhythmically, plunging deeply in and out of the nearest bull's ass while he moaned the words "yes...yes...please..." over and over. With each thrust, the bull's balls swung forward then back, hitting the fuck machine.

The bull started quivering, and as he did, the machine hummed louder around him, the sheath moving faster up and down his cock, the metal arm pounding deeper into his ass. "FUUUUUUCK!" he screamed, his balls seemed to clench close to his body, and his whole body trembled. The metal creaked as his muscled rippled and he let out a roar, thrusting hard into the sheath. His cock exploded with cum, which was sucked down into the nearly full vial. He thrust and screamed 9 more times, each time unleashing a load bigger than the last. At last, panting and whimpering, his head hung low, he slumped and seemed to have lost all energy from the exertion. The sheath slowed but continued to suck, and the metal arm continued to softly penetrate his quivering asshole.

"I believe that was his last donation of the day. You are lucky to have seen that so soon Austin. The last is the most powerful and intense, and not all of our bulls can produce a full liter in a day." Dr Wolfe called over two attendants with clipboards, who came quickly. "Get 1AB7 back to his room for the night. We seem to have hit the right dose for him." Austin just then noticed that tattooed on the bull's left pec over his heart in neat black ink was the code "1AB7".

The attendants unlatched 1AB7 from the device, moved him onto a steel gurney that he was then re-latched to, and wheeled him into the elevator. Laying on the gurney, he was still quivering, twitching, and moaning quietly "more, I need moooore."

"Most bulls don't know what's in their best interest," said Dr Wolfe, staring as the elevator doors closed. "He loves the experience, but his body needs recovery time, and so does his mind. It's a powerful orgasm, and the kind of effect that has on a body can't be ignored. You too are going to have to learn to listen when we tell you something is for your own good."

Austin nodded again, still dumbfounded by what he had just witnessed. Would he get to experience that same kind of elation, and is it something he could come back from?

"Now," said Dr. Wolfe, adjusting the height of the table and it's restraints, "it's your turn."