All Comments on 'Cocklust Ch. 34'

by briacon429

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
greenvillerunnergreenvillerunnerabout 4 years ago
Great Story!

You could make a TV series out of these stories. I enjoy reading them and look forward to the next installment. I’m sorry to hear that we only have two chapters left, but every good thing must come to an end sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I love this relationship and these characters and the sex is still so hot! The broken bed was funny! Can’t wait for more.

Sideslide3301Sideslide3301about 4 years ago

HOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! The moment we wanted is finally a reality!!! So awesome. So freakin' awesome. And now Chad did a whole reversal and is now getting turned on by Scott's past instead of jealous?!?!? That sounds like confirmation to me that nothing else will ever disrupt their relationship again (at least, I hope). If I could have given this a million stars, I would have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I adore Scott and Chad and all they have been through. They are incredibly sexy together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
next chapter

When you going to post the next chapter

briacon429briacon429almost 4 years agoAuthor
next chapter

I promise it’s cumming as soon as I can manage! I’ll admit it’s taken longer than I wanted... partly because I want to make sure these chapters end the story on the right note. I won’t keep you waiting any longer than I need to!

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 4 years ago

Hot as usual! A great chapter. Especially liked the bed crashing & Amy discovering what was happening. All the sex was great too. I am already having withdrawal symptoms with only two chapters to go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous