Cocklust Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit!" I yelled as my body convulsed a second time, even more intensely than before. I could felt my man milk shoot through my rod and into Chad's innards.

"Fuuuck," Chad said. He was clearly doing everything he could to keep from cumming himself. "That feels so fucking good...."

I kept going for a little bit longer, then finally stopped. I kept my dick inside him as I gave him another kiss. "Did you like that?"

"Oh fuck yeah," he said. "You know how much I dig that shit...."

"Well good," I said, "because now I want you to return the favor."

"Yes sir," he replied.

I was tempted to ride his cock, the same way he'd just ridden mine, but I opted to switch positions again. I plopped down beside him and let him take me sideways.

Chad's dick was clearly primed to explode. I could feel the difference when he went back inside me.

I couldn't control the primeval sounds that were coming out of my throat. The bed was groaning too, and the headboard was whacking against the wall, but I didn't care. I just wanted Chad to feel as awesome as I did.

"Oh baby," he said as he started to go over the edge. His dick bounced against my prostate, and a whole new wave of pleasure swept across my body. Then I saw his face scrunch up, the way it always did when he was cumming. He shuddered a little, and then I felt his jizz fill me up. He hit my prostate again, and my nerves went haywire, and I thought I might even get off a third time--

CRACK! The bed suddenly gave way, and we crashed to the floor. It fell at an angle, so our bodies came apart as we tumbled to one side. The headboard teetered for a second; then its joints gave out, and it collapsed the rest of the way.

"Scott?" came a voice from outside. "Are you okay?"

"Oh shit!" I yelled. We'd been so busy plowing each other that we hadn't heard my family come home. I grabbed the blanket to cover myself.

Before we could do anything else, the door swung wide open. Amy was standing there with her luggage beside her.

"Holy fuck," she said.

I was still sitting on the floor, covered only in the blanket. My hole was still quivering from all the adrenaline; I felt a glob of Chad's cum leak out and drip down my crack. "Uh... hi," was all I could think to say.

"Well," she said, "I was gonna ask if you were all right, but I guess I've got my answer...."

I looked over at Chad. He'd managed to throw his hand over his crotch, and cover it with a pillow. Apart from that, he was completely exposed. "W-we're okay," he said.

Amy's eyes seemed to twinkle at him. "From the looks of it, you seem better than okay," she said. Then she licked her lips. "Hot damn, boys...."

"Amy," I said, "can you just... I dunno, give us a minute?"

"Fine," she said. "Take your time. I'll make up an excuse for you."

"That's not what I meant," I said, but before I could finish my sentence, Amy had closed the door again.

Chad and I just looked at each other. We were both so embarrassed that we hardly knew what to say. "Well," Chad said, "I-I mean at least that wasn't your mom and dad--"

"Oh God," I said. "I would die."

He pointed to the wreckage of the bed. "So how are we gonna explain that?"

"I... I mean, it's always been rickety, as long as I can remember...."

"I guess," he replied. "I mean, you know what your family will go for."

I just sighed. I didn't have the first clue what to do, but I tried not to let on. We cleaned up as best we could, considering my room didn't have its own bathroom. Then we got dressed, tried to act casual, and went to deal with my family.

Mom, Dad, Amy, and Dylan were having after-dinner drinks. The spotlight was on Dylan of course, being Amy's new boyfriend and all. He did look a lot like O'Mac, except of course he was straight, which was a little surreal. He seemed like a nice enough guy: he was an econ major, which won him some points with Dad, though not as much as if he'd been another law student.

On the surface, they were all talking about mundane shit, so it felt like there were at least two elephants in the room. Of course I didn't want to talk about Amy walking in on us, but I did want to talk about our much bigger news. Still, it obviously wasn't the right time, so Chad and I both bit our tongues.

"So," Mom finally said, "what's the plan for this weekend? It might be nice to go to the Riverwalk--"

"Oh Mom," Amy said. "I don't think Dylan needs a guided tour of Naperville."

"It's fine," Dylan said.

"No, trust me," Amy said. "This town is so boring, the most inspiring motto it could think of is 'At least we're not Bolingbrook.'"

I noticed Chad was keeping his left hand out of sight. Sometimes he stuffed it in his pocket; other times he held it under the table. He was pretty subtle about it, so I don't think the others noticed. But I did.

"I saw Rosie has a show this weekend," Mom was saying.

"Yeah," Amy said. "She's doing a gig in Lakeview."

"That could be fun."

"I guess... but if we're gonna go into the city, there's a lot more to do than just that."

I kept biting my lip. I was trying to figure out when and how to make our announcement. It hadn't occurred to me that Chad would already be wearing the ring-- and Amy had a radar for that kind of shit. I didn't want to ask him to take it off, but if he was going to be wearing it 24/7, we couldn't keep things quiet for long.

Dylan seemed to be taking my family's bullshit in stride. I could tell Mom and Dad had given him the third degree at the airport, and probably over dinner, long before they'd ever gotten home. It was presumably the same treatment they'd given Chad the year before: they acted super friendly and all, but all of us knew they were judging his ass. Of course, the difference was that Chad had been my first serious boyfriend, and the only one I'd ever brought home, so he'd given my parents their first glimpse of me loving a dude. Dylan wasn't nearly as groundbreaking, since Amy never needed to come out of any closets. Even so, I could tell Mom and Dad were worried about Dylan banging their little girl.

I noticed Amy was busy texting. A few seconds later, my phone buzzed in my pocket.

In case you were wondering, she wrote, I told them you'd just come home and you plopped on the bed. So that's how it broke.

I gritted my teeth. Seriously? I wrote back. Is that the best you could come up with?

Hey, do you think I had a choice? she asked. We all heard the crash. If you think you can come up with a better story, be my guest.

I looked over at my parents. They were totally oblivious, just chatting away. I tried to gauge if they actually believed what Amy had told them. Okay fine, I finally wrote. I guess it is what it is.

Amy nodded, but she didn't text me back. Neither of us said another word, but then again, we didn't really need to.

Mom and Dad stayed up long past their bedtime. By eleven o'clock, Dad was getting cranky, so Mom took him to bed, and we all agreed we'd sleep in the next morning. I wanted to retreat to my room, but with my bed obviously out of commission, Chad and I went to the guest room instead.

"You know," I said as we got into bed, "we're gonna need to tell them tomorrow. I don't see us keeping this a secret any longer."

Chad licked his lips. "Yeah. I know."

"Are you nervous about it?"

"Well... not really nervous, it's just...."

"It's just what?"

"I just... I dunno what to expect."

"That makes two of us," I said, as I put my hand on his cheek. "But you know what? I don't care."

Chad paused for a moment, then kissed my hand. "You know... we haven't talked about our names."

"Our names?"

"Yeah. Like if we're gonna take each other's names when we're married."

I frowned. I hadn't even thought about that. I'd been so focused on proposing that I hadn't even considered what would come later. "You mean you'd want me to be a Scott Collins?"

"I don't know if I like the sound of that. Considering how fucked up my family is--"

"Are you saying you'd rather be Chad Harrington? I don't know if I like that any better."

"You're just used to calling me Collins."

"Yeah, cause that's been your name since you were born--"

"Don't look now, but a lot of people have done the same thing. Like your mom when she married your dad. Or my own mom for that matter."

"That's different."

"Not really," he said. "I mean, I'm not saying we need to. We can keep our names the same if we want. Or we could hyphenate: like Harrington-Collins, or Collins-Harrington. Take your pick."

"I don't know," I said. "That's kind of a mouthful. And if you do run for office, which I'm sure you will... I don't know if it'd fit on a flyer or poster or whatever."

"Is that seriously the first thing you think of?"

"Well...." I didn't want to say anything, but I felt like Chad had a way brighter future than I did. As much as I liked my job, I knew I was really only qualified to wait tables and make drinks, and I wasn't sure if or when that was going to change. Even if I got to be like Thaxter, and if I ran my own business and everything, it was still a far cry from public office. Or wherever Chad's journey might take him.

"You don't need to stress about it," he said. He put his arm around me, and he pressed his body against mine. "We've got plenty of time to figure these things out."

I knew he was right, but I couldn't help thinking that this was getting very real. I was going to be getting married. To a man, no less. Which meant we'd be proclaiming our love in front of a judge, or a minister, or whoever it ended up being-- not to mention at least a few friends and family. It also meant making a lot of important decisions, and not just about the wedding itself. Our names were just a few of the fundamental questions that would affect our whole lives.

The next morning, after we showered and dressed, I was the first to head for the kitchen. At first, the scene seemed completely mundane. Dad was reading the paper the way he always did. Mom was grinding beans for our coffee.

"Morning sweetheart."

"Morning Mom."

"Is everything okay?"

I frowned. "What are you talking about?"

"You and Chad were so quiet last night."

"Everything's cool."

"Well, I just want to be sure. And I hope he's taking good care of you."

"Mom, I'm not a little kid anymore. I don't need to be taken care of." I sat down at the table, in the same chair where I'd come out to them. It was weird to think how almost two years had gone by; yet here I was, about to break another piece of big news. I wasn't quite as nervous this time, but otherwise it did feel very similar.

Amy and Dylan showed up not long after. I gathered my thoughts for a minute, texted Chad, and told him it was time. It felt like quite a while before he came in the room, though it was probably just a minute or two.

"So," I said, "we do have something to tell you."

Mom perked up. "Yes?"

I turned to Chad. "Go ahead. Show them."

Chad held up his hand, and he pointed to the ring. Amy's mouth dropped open, while Mom froze in her tracks.

"Are you serious?" Mom asked.

"Of course we are," I replied.

"Wow," Amy said. "Congratulations!"

"Thank you--"

"I love you guys," Amy said as she hugged both of us at once.

Mom hugged us too, though she didn't say anything. Her eyes were watering, so she just let her expression do the talking.

"So what happened?" Amy asked. "Who asked who?"

"Scott asked me," Chad said.

"Have you decided when?"

"Well no--"

"Or where?"

I shook my head. "We haven't gotten that far."

"Wait a minute," Dad said as he looked up from his paper. "What's going on? What are you talking about?"

Amy ripped the paper out of his hands. "Dad!" she yelled. "Have you seriously not been listening?"

"I've been listening, I just don't follow--"

"Chad has an engagement ring on his finger," Amy snapped. "A ring that Scott gave him. And we were just congratulating them. And asking when the wedding would be."

Dad blinked a few times. Then he suddenly seemed to put two and two together. "O-oh," he said as he turned to me and Chad. "You got engaged?"

Amy smacked herself on the forehead. "Omigod, what is it with men? How clearly do you need things spelled out?"

Dylan didn't say a word. I could tell if he'd been confused too, or if he was trying to stay neutral.

"Well," Dad replied, "I guess that explains how the bed got destroyed."

"Dad!" Amy yelled.

"What? We were all thinking it."

I could feel myself blushing. I didn't want my parents thinking of me and Chad having sex, even if Dad was absolutely right.

"Anyway, ignore him," Amy said. "We're gonna need to celebrate. We don't need to go to Rosie's thing, unless you really want to--"

"It's fine," I said. "We don't need to make a big deal out of this."

"I hate to break it to you," Amy said, "but you getting married actually IS a big deal."

I just shrugged. At that point, I wasn't about to argue. I looked at Chad, and he looked right back; I could tell we both felt the same way.

This set the tone for the rest of our morning. Mom and Amy kept peppering us with questions, and they offered lots of unsolicited advice. Mom also told stories from when she and Dad got married. Chad and I just smiled and nodded and took it in stride.

I was especially relieved that Amy was cool with it, since she could've easily gotten jealous. Not only were we upstaging her and her new boyfriend-- as much as we'd tried to avoid it-- but I was also marrying a guy that I knew she'd been attracted to, at least before she'd met Dylan. Yet she seemed as excited as anyone, which I took as a good sign.

We were tempted to tell Chad's family too, but we ended up holding off. We knew they wouldn't be nearly as supportive, and we didn't want to spoil the moment. My parents wanted to go out and celebrate, which we weren't about to object to.

Most of that day was a blur. We all hung out as a family, strolling around Lincoln Park, posing for group pictures, going out for a nice lunch, and so on. We even let Dad talk us into visiting some random museums, which the rest of us didn't care about, but Dad enjoyed them like a kid in a candy store.

We capped things off by going to see Amy's friend Rosie. She was performing at a comedy club that night, and as soon as we got there, I had a weird feeling of deja vu. For one thing, the club was just outside of Boystown, where I'd hung out during my slut phase. I'd also never forgotten how Rosie had saved my ass when Chad and I were at our low point-- and to be honest, I'd never properly thanked her. I kept thinking that if it hadn't been for her, it was very possible that Chad and I wouldn't have made it.

Rosie's set was actually really good. She mostly made fun of herself, though she also picked on the people in the front row. Some off her off-color jokes made me cringe, considering my parents were sitting right there, but we all got some good laughs.

After the show, we were going to say hi to her when I heard a familiar voice. "Hey R.J.!"

Oh shit, I thought. The only people who called me R.J. were anonymous hookups from years before.

I turned around, and sure enough, I saw a muscle guy pushing through the crowd. I immediately recognized him as Gabe. "Long time no see!" he said. Then he started acting flirtatious. "Where've you been all this time?"

I didn't want to be rude, but of all days, this was the day I did not want to run into old flames. "Oh, you know," I said as calmly as I could, "just... keeping myself busy."

Gabe nodded. "Is that so?"

"This is my fiancé," I said without thinking. "Chad, this is Gabe. Gabe, Chad."

"Oh wow," Gabe said. "Fiancé, huh?"

I nodded. I didn't know what else to say; I just kept trying to read the look on Chad's face.

Gabe seemed to take my revelation in stride. "Well, congratulations," he said. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised."

"What do you mean?"

"It's all good," Gabe said. "You know, if you guys wanna have a drink--"

"Scott!" Amy said from the other side of the room. "Get over here!"

"Sorry," I said to Gabe. "We gotta go."

"It's cool," he said. "Hopefully I'll see you boys around."

"Yeah," I said, though my stomach was tied up in knots. Chad clearly knew what was up. It was the first time he'd met one of my exes-- if that was even the right word. Granted, I'd met Chad's ex Valerie; but I felt like that was different, considering she was a girl and they'd been a full-blown couple.

"C'mere," Amy said as she gestured toward Rosie, who was standing by her side.

"Hey!" I said to Rosie, and I gave her the obligatory compliments. I also thanked her for all she'd done for us. But as we talked, I noticed Chad was keeping an eye on Gabe; he kept tracking him through the crowd like a Terminator or something. I could tell Chad had a boner, though he kept it well-hidden, so the others had no idea.

I wanted to pull my man aside and talk to him one-on-one. But my family kept getting in the way, so I had to hold off till we got home.

Ironically, our main chore that night was to throw out the wreckage of my bed. We actually had to check how to legally get rid of it, since it was bulkier than our usual trash. I was almost tempted to keep a piece of it, maybe as a souvenir or something. But I figured this was as good a time as any to throw out a relic of my past.

We were supposed to leave it on the curb for an early-morning pickup. When we finished carrying it outside, that's when Chad spoke up, though he didn't say what I'd expected. "You know," he said, "I want to know more about this."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "More about what?"

Chad straightened his back and looked out across the debris. He almost looked like a conquering hero. "Well... I'm obviously not the first person you fucked in that bed...."

"No," I said, "but you're obviously the last. For more reasons than one."

"Uh-huh," he said. "Is that where you did it with Gabe?"

"Say what?"

He turned and headed back toward the house. "I mean, considering we're gonna be husbands... we should probably know the details about who all we've been with. And it goes both ways: I'll tell you anything."

I wasn't sure what to make of this. On the one hand, it wasn't the first time Chad had asked questions like this; he'd always seemed to love when other guys hit on me. On the other hand, I had to admit I felt weird about it. "Now wait," I said. "Do you seriously like thinking of me with other guys?"

"Not exactly," he said. "But you've gotta admit, we've all got pasts. It wasn't like you and I were born the day we met... no matter what the romantics want to say." He stopped in front of the garage door, and he put his arm around me. "I'll tell you what I do like. I fucking love knowing you could've landed any guy... but you came back to me."

"Oh come on. Who says I could've landed any guy?"

"Hey, don't mess with my fantasy--"

"I mean, you already know how bad I wanted you. Why do you think I asked you to marry my ass?"

"That's more like it," he said, and he moved closer to me. "Tell me more."

I paused for a second. I did want to tell him everything, but I wasn't sure this was the place to do it. I ended up stepping back, opening the door, and pulling Chad into the house. "Okay," I said as I took him into the guest room, and I locked the door behind us. "I guess you've got a right to know."

"It's not just about me," he said. "You can ask me anything. No matter how private."

"Okay," I said, "who was the first guy you jacked off to?"

"Well... I learned to jack off by watching porn. Does that count?"

"I guess...."

"I mean, I'd heard of masturbation, like the kids at school would make jokes about it. But I didn't want to ask questions, so I just Googled it. And I found a bunch of videos of guys beating off. I tried it for myself, right then and there... and that's how I got myself off for the very first time. I remember thinking how amazing it felt... though as it turns out, I was just getting started."