Cocklust Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked my lips. I was starting to get a boner of my own.

"Maybe a month after that was when I discovered the nude beach. That was so much better than the Internet, the way I could watch those guys strip down and sunbathe and everything else." He smiled as he savored the memory. "Then I'd come home, lock the door to my room... and I'd just go to town on my dick."

"Did you ever join them?"

"I was definitely tempted," Chad said, "but no, I just watched. From that overlook I showed you at the top of the cliff." He closed his eyes, and he took a deep breath. "There was this one dude... a big muscle guy. Broad shoulders, huge biceps, the works. And a massive fucking cock. He got me so fucking horny, I barely made it home. I thought I was gonna need to jack off in the bushes."

"Weren't you sleeping with girls back then?"

"Not at first, but eventually yeah," he said. "Of course, you know I always fantasized when I did it with girls. Hell, I probably wanted dick more than they did. And it took me forever to cum... though I tried to tell Valerie I just had stamina or whatever."

I nodded. "Was that how she figured out you were gay?"

"I don't know for sure," he said, "but she always said I didn't want to do it as much as she expected. My excuse was always that I was being respectful, and that I didn't just see her as a sex object... which I guess was partly true. The dead giveaway was probably when she fingered my hole while I fucked her, which got me off a lot faster."

"Huh," I said. "It does seem weird to think of you fucking a girl...."

"Well, think of it this way," he replied, and he put his arm around me. "I traded up... and I'm never going back."

I gave him a quick kiss. "Same here," I said.

"Speaking of which," Chad said, "talk to me about this Gabe."

"I-I guess he was cool and all," I said. "But I only hooked up with him once, so it's not like we actually dated. He's one of those sophisticated gays, with a fancy apartment... you know the type."

"How'd you meet him?"

"At a bar," I said.

Chad caressed my crotch. "I'm guessing then he took you home?"

"Oh, so that's where this is going?"

"If you want to put it that way." Chad leaned closer and whispered in my ear. "I told you, I want to know details. What'd you do with him?"

I nodded. I had to admit, his questions did turn me on. "Well... he started by sucking my dick...."

"Was he good at it?"

I felt my cock start to throb. "He definitely knew what he was doing," I said, "but he didn't make me feel as good as you do...."

"Atta boy," Chad said. He pulled me down on the bed, and he pressed his boner against me. "Did he make you cum?"

"Well... I-I mean not right then. I thought he was gonna fuck me, but he said he was a total bottom."

"So in other words, he just wanted your dick." As he said it, Chad opened my fly.

"If you want to put it that way."

By now Chad had his hand on my cock, and was pulling it out. "Did you give him what he wanted?"

"Well yeah, like I said--"

"Did you like his ass?"

I ran my hands down Chad's body. "It was nice," I said, "but not like yours."

"Mm," Chad said as he moved in for a kiss. "How'd you fuck him?"

"Which time?" I asked as we started making out.

"You mean you fucked him more than once?"

"Technically twice," I said. "The first time was on the couch... we started with him riding me, and we finished doggy-style. Later I fucked him in the shower, standing up. Plus we fooled around in the kitchen, though I'm not sure if that counts...."

"What do you mean, fooled around?"

"I gave him a blowjob," I said, "and then he fingered me... and he jerked both of us off."

Chad's dick seemed to twitch. I could tell his hormones were raging. "You did all of that in one night?"

"Well, that and the next morning. But once I left his house, I never talked to him again."

"Till tonight."

I paused for a moment, then nodded. "Yeah," I said, "till tonight."

"What about the other guys you slept with?"

"Wait a minute," I said. I rolled over in bed, so I was lying on top of him. "Shouldn't you be telling me what you did too?"

"I mean... if you want to talk about what I've done with dudes, you pretty much already know."

"Are you saying those guys on the beach were the only ones who made you horny?"

"Well no... I told you about my basketball team, didn't I?"

"Not in detail."

Chad let out a deep breath. "I used to stay in the locker room as long as I could," he said. "I'd watch them get undressed, and shower, and everything else... I mean, it wasn't like I was spying, they knew I was there. And we were all friends. But I tried not to be too obvious about it." By now his dick was oozing pre-cum, and so was mine. "Like sometimes, when they left their jockstraps lying out, and I was there by myself... I used to hold them up to my nose and inhale. That's how I knew I fucking loved a man's scent--"

"And then what?"

"Well, you know the rest. It wasn't that different than the beach. I'd just lock myself in the stalls and jack off."

I pressed my body against Chad's, so my boner was right against his. "Did you jack off to anyone in particular?"

"Well...."

"I know what that means," I said. "You did, didn't you?"

"I'm not denying it," he said. "If you really want to know, his name was Brandon Stewart. He was usually our power forward. He was super cool... to the point I thought he might be trying to flirt with me. And he was always talking about his dick, and how he'd fuck girls with it and stuff...."

"What did it look like?"

"His dick?" Chad asked. "Well, he was cut. And he curved a little to the left. His right nut was bigger than the other. He had a lot of body hair, but his butt was pretty smooth... and it glistened when he got out of the shower."

"It sounds like you remember really well."

"I mean yeah. We were always having to get naked in front of each other."

I looked down at Chad's engorged cock. "You're sure you never did anything with him?"

"If I did, I would've told you," he said. "Not that I didn't want to. Whenever we were at a tournament or whatever, they always booked two guys to each room, and I kept hoping he and I would get put together. I guess the closest we got was one time, when they put us in a hotel with free porn. The whole team got together and watched it... I wanted so bad for the other guys to whip out their dicks, especially Brandon--"

"So what happened?"

Chad clucked his tongue. "Not much," he said. "Once it was over, we just went back to our rooms. Of course you can guess what I did: I jacked off in the bathroom. I'm guessing most of the others did too."

"Mm," I said. "I wish I could've been there."

"I do too," he replied, and he put his hand on my pants. "Anyway, I think it's time you took off the rest of these clothes."

"The feeling's mutual," I said as I got up, pulled off my clothes, and threw them aside. Chad got naked too, then motioned for me to get back in the bed.

"You still haven't answered my question," he said.

"What question?"

"About the other guys you slept with."

I felt a pang of embarrassment, but then I looked in Chad's eyes, which somehow got me to relax. "Well," I said, "I'll admit it... there were quite a few. How much detail do you want?"

Chad cupped his hands around my butt cheeks. "Who was the hottest?"

"I just... are you really sure about this?"

"I just told you about my high school crush. I've never told that to anyone. So if I can tell you my secrets--"

"Well," I said, "I mean if you put it that way... I-I kind of liked the redhead...."

"What was his name?"

"I have no idea."

"Seriously?"

"He was a Grindr hookup," I said. "He was a really good dancer, but that's about all I know."

Chad took one hand off my ass, reached between us, and took both of our cocks in one hand. "What was so hot about him?"

"His dancing was actually part of it," I said. "He did a helluva striptease. And he had a nice twink cock. With bright red pubes and everything."

Chad started stroking both of us at once. "Tell me more about that cock," he said. "Did he fuck you with it?"

"No," I said. "He was a total bottom, same as Gabe. But he shot a hell of a load."

"I bet he did, if he had your dick inside him...."

"I guess if you want to put it that way...."

"So when you were sleeping with these guys," he said, "were you always the top?"

"No," I said. "I bottomed for a bunch of them."

"A bunch of them?" Chad asked. "How many dudes were you with, exactly?"

I felt another wave of nerves. "Well," I said, "back then, I didn't keep count... but you know why I was so horny?"

"Why?"

I looked directly in his eyes. Now our faces were just inches apart. "It was you," I said. "Once I got to experience your dick... I mean, when we were apart that summer, I was craving it so bad. There wasn't a damn thing that could've satisfied me... except you."

Chad didn't seem to know how to respond. "So you're saying when we met, it was love at first sight?"

"Well," I said, "if I'm gonna be honest, it started off more like lust... at least for me. But yeah, I was into you from the start." I swallowed hard. "How about you?"

"I'll tell you what," Chad said. "After that first time we fucked, I was dying to find an excuse to come talk to you again. I wanted back in your pants like you wouldn't believe."

"Well... maybe I can relate." I put my hand on his dick, which was practically dripping with pre-cum, and I spread my legs. "And now you can get in my pants for life."

"That's what I'm talking about," he said. By this point, both of our bodies were primed for action. Chad quietly lubed up his cock and slid it inside me.

I let out a gasp. "Oh fuck yeah," I said as we started making love. I savored the feeling of his penis, the way it opened me up, the way it slid back and forth... and most of all, the way my heart still pounded for him, even after all this time. There wasn't a doubt in my mind, Chad was the most incredible guy I'd ever known. The love of my life. The dude I wanted to grow old with.

Chad seemed to read my mind. He started making out with me, which he seemed to relish just as much as I did. He let out a few moans, and his nose pressed right against mine, so we were both inhaling each other's breaths.

I was so close, I knew I wouldn't last long. Even without touching my dick, I was about to go over the edge.

Chad suddenly pulled out, and he grabbed both of our dicks with one hand. Then he jerked us both off, with our boners sandwiched together and our ballsacks bouncing into one another. It felt like both of our packages were merging into one.

A wave of ecstasy overtook me. I looked down just in time to see both of our penises erupting at once. Our cum mixed in mid-air, then splattered on my abs. Both of our bodies shuddered with pleasure, and we shot one follow-up jet after another, in almost perfect synchronization.

Once we were both finished, Chad leaned down and lapped up our loads. But instead of swallowing, he motioned for me to open my mouth.

I did as I as told, and we shared the cummiest kiss we'd ever had. It was impossible to tell how much of it was Chad's load, and how much of it was mine, but it hardly seemed to matter. I could practically taste our sperm cells swimming together, mingling on an almost molecular level.

We let our juices slosh back and forth, from my mouth back into Chad's, then back into mine, over and over. We coated our tongues, our gums, our tonsils, you name it, before we finally both swallowed.

"Mm," I said as I felt our cum go deep inside my body. "You know what?"

"What?"

"I might've been with other guys," I said, "but being with you is better than all of them put together. And I'm not just saying that... I would know."

Chad snuggled up to me, and he put his hand on my chest. "You have no idea how much that means to me," he said, "and if you're gonna be stuck with me for life... I wouldn't want it any other way."

To be continued... only two chapters left!