All Comments on 'Cocklust Ch. 35'

by briacon429

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I love these guys and enjoy how much they’ve grown!

Sideslide3301Sideslide3301almost 4 years ago

I was totally going to throw down over having to wait for this next chapter, but the writing is so good and the chapter is twice as long as normal so I just can't do it. The evolution of their relationship is awe-inspiring, and it has been wonderful to witness it. This will be an epic finale, and I'll be good and wait patiently for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It All Comes Full Circle

I started reading this story around when it first came out and it only had around 7-8 chapters. Now I can't believe the next one is going to be the last. I loved seeing the journey, triumphs and hardships these two amazing characters had to go through. I was just going to pass this story off as another smut-fic or something like that but it actually ended up being one of my absolute favorite stories to read over the years (Yes, even with all the hot sex. XD) Thanks Briacon249 for giving us more than just another smut-fic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I’m so glad your back. I thought Ms. Rona got you and was heartbroken

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 4 years ago

Another great chapter - and Hot as usual!

I have really enjoyed this entire series. I didn't come across it until the final chapter was posted so I didn't have to wait for each one. But still had to take my time. Your writing is excellent and I've truly loved the characters. And the hot sex didn't hurt a bit! I'll reread the finale in a day or two and then mourn that it's over. This is one of the top series I've ever read on Literotica and that's saying a lot. One question - where was the fictional college that Scott & Chad attended? Thanks again for writing and I hope you will start another story soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous