Cocklust Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we announced our engagement online, we got a way bigger reaction than we expected. We'd never actually marked ourselves as "in a relationship" so it surprised a few friends we hadn't talked to in a long time, or distant relatives or whatever. I'd assumed our relationship was already public knowledge, since we'd posted plenty of pictures together. But I guess not everyone was watching that closely.

One reaction was especially interesting. Chad got a DM from his old friend Brandon, the guy he'd used to play basketball with. Come to find out, Brandon was in the middle of coming out himself. He told Chad how much he'd always looked up to him, and how reassuring it was to see that it really does get better, and how excited he was for us.

"Holy shit," Chad said as he stared at the message. "I mean, I guess this is flattering and all...."

"You think he's getting the wrong idea?"

"I dunno," he replied. "I-I mean I hope not--"

"Well," I said as I read the message myself, "he sounds like he's cool with it. If you compare that to what Johan wrote to me--"

"I guess," Chad said. "Maybe it just goes to show how things happen for a reason. Just think what could've happened if we'd all come out in high school."

I blinked. "You think you would've ended up with this guy?"

"Oh no," Chad replied. "At least not long term. But who knows what could've happened if I hadn't been single freshman year. I probably wouldn't have rushed the Kap Eps... which means I might've never met you. At least it wouldn't have gone down the way it did."

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, the same thing could've happened to me. Remember me and my ex? How we were supposed to go to college together?"

"Oh yeah," Chad said, "I forgot about that part."

"I mean, if this Brandon is making you feel weird or whatever, you don't need to respond."

Chad leaned his head against my body. "No," he said, "he doesn't make me feel weird... he just makes me feel lucky." Then he looked up and gave me a kiss.

The more I thought about it, the more I appreciated Brandon's note. At the end of the day, all I cared about what was how he treated Chad, especially after all the shit Chad had gone through. It meant a lot to see someone treat him genuinely kindly, without a shred of jealousy or self-pity or whatever. I even suggested inviting Brandon to the wedding, even though I'd never met him.

That November, when Election Day rolled around, Seth won his district, which was a big win for Chad too. I wish Chad could've been in San Diego to celebrate, but his class schedule wouldn't allow it. Even so, his phone was constantly buzzing. I had to imagine this would open doors for his career-- or at least I hoped it would.

It was around that same time that Linda insisted we come visit. Unlike my own mom, she didn't seem interested in giving us advice. But she was very much interested in dress-shopping, and she demanded that we help her. I guess she assumed gay guys would be experts, even though Chad and I had no clue about that stuff. We also thought clothes-shopping was a little premature, since we still needed to sort out the more basic stuff. But we agreed to humor her, so we promised to come for Winter Break.

In the weeks leading up to that, I worked especially long hours. I could only guess how much our wedding would cost, so I tried to save up as much as I could. It did mean being away from Chad on my birthday, but I told myself it was worth it; I figured we could always celebrate some other day.

Chad apparently had some ideas of his own. My birthday was almost over when he came to the bar with his backpack.

"What's that?" I asked as I pointed to the backpack.

"Do you remember the first time we celebrated your birthday together?"

I paused for a second. I actually had to stop and think about that.

"It was right here," Chad said. "I'll never forget, we were sitting at table four." He pointed right behind him. "It was just after you'd come out to your family... and I was hoping to introduce you to mine."

I nodded. I remembered how those steps seemed so big at the time, though looking back, a lot of them seemed trivial. At least compared to what we were doing now.

"Anyway," he said, "I couldn't help but mark the occasion... since this is your last birthday as an unmarried man." He patted his backpack. "And I brought you a present."

"Well... maybe when I'm off the clock--"

"That's the idea," he said. Then he flashed his trademark grin.

I knew he was up to something, and I could only imagine what it was. But I found out soon enough, after the bar closed, and I took my drawer to the office in the back. The cooks were already gone, and the janitor wouldn't be there for an hour, so Chad and I were there by ourselves.

"Now," he said as he opened the backpack, "I wanted to make sure you had a birthday to remember." Then he handed me a long package.

I frowned. I took the package in my hands, and I tore off the wrapping to unveil a double-ended dildo. "Oh boy," I said. "You didn't want to wait till I got home?"

"That would've been after midnight," he said, "which means it wouldn't have been your birthday anymore. Not to mention... Vitruvian Men just posted a video that seems right up your alley." He opened the backpack wider, and he pulled out our iPad. As he did, I saw he'd even brought some lube.

"So you're wanting to get naughty at my work?"

"Not if you don't want to," he said. "But I know you've fantasized about it. You're the one who's having a birthday, so you get to choose."

I did find myself getting hard at that idea. I didn't want to do anything that could get us in trouble, but I had to admit I'd thought about this before. With the building already locked, there didn't seem to be much chance of us getting caught. "Tell me about this video," I said. "How is it up my alley?"

"It's an orgy," he said as he snuggled up to me. "And I know you fantasize about that too."

"Mm," I said, "I guess that's not news. You probably figured that out on our first night with the Kap Eps."

"Either that, or the last."

"Yeah," I said. My dick tingled at the memories. I'd never forgotten the sight of our fraternity brothers jacking off, sucking, and fucking. Not to mention how Chad and I had done the deed in front of them. "You know you're the only one I want to have sex with... I wouldn't have proposed to you if I didn't."

"I know that," he replied. "That's part of the reason I got you the dildo. So whenever we both want to bottom, we can. Without getting anyone to help us, a la Ryan and Marcos."

"Or Drew."

"Well yeah," he said. "The point is, all I want is for you to feel good."

I didn't know how to respond to that. I just gave him a long kiss. As I did, I slid my hands underneath his shirt, and I caressed his abs. Finally I made my way in his pants, and I gripped his shaft. "You know," I said as I broke off the kiss, "orgies aren't the only thing I used to fantasize about. Back before we really met... I fantasized about you too."

"What do you mean?"

"Back when I used to watch you in the showers," I said, "I used to go back to my room and think about you. I even used to dream about what I'd do to you if I ever got the chance."

"Well, you've got me now," Chad said, "and you know I'm not going anywhere."

"Thank God for that," I said, and I kissed him again.

We made out for a little while longer, then started pulling each other's clothes off. We just let one thing lead to another, practically ignoring the fact that I was still on the job. Chad's shirt was the first to go, followed by my pants, socks, and underwear. Then I stripped off the rest of Chad's clothes, and I marveled at the gorgeous hunk right in front of me. Finally he made me take off my shirt, so we were both fully naked.

"All right," I said, "now you show me that porn you were talking about."

"At your service," he said as he got on the iPad. He pulled up Vitruvian Men and clicked on the featured video. It was one of those where the boys get sent to a weekend retreat, somewhere in the middle of nowhere, with nothing to do but jump each other's bones. It starred a few of our old mainstays like Nate, Vince, and Darren, plus two newcomers named Ethan and Ray.

Chad and I couldn't fit in a single office chair, so we sat in separate chairs right next to each other. At first we just stroked our cocks while we watched. Then I leaned over to Chad, snuggled up against him, and started playing with his balls.

"Mm," he said, "keep doing that...."

I felt his package respond as the guys onscreen started blowing each other. Chad seemed especially excited at the newcomers, Ethan and Ray. "You like those guys," I said.

"Well yeah," he said. "They're hot. You gotta admit, that's an awesome fucking dick." He pointed to the screen, which was showing a closeup of Ray's thick shaft. Then, a second later, Nate took Ray down his throat.

I couldn't help thinking how Ray's dick looked a lot like Dylan's. Of course, the real difference was that Dylan was straight, which was almost a shame. I bet any number of guys would've loved to have gotten their hands on that cock. Then again, it did mean Amy got to enjoy it, and she did seem to like being on the receiving end of it. The same way I loved being on the receiving end of Chad's. Or, for that matter, how Chad loved being on the receiving end of mine.

I lost my train of thought when Chad reached over and massaged my shaft. His touch was warm and delicate, and it sent a tingle through my body. I loved how Chad was such an expert at knowing what I liked, with his years of experience. I could only hope to return the favor, so I moved my hand up his package, and I stroked his shaft and his cockhead.

Onscreen, Nate was still blowing Ray, and Ray was clearly loving it. Darren had been sucking Vince's dick, but now he let Ethan take over. Ethan got on all fours to service Vince, and Darren took the opportunity to start eating Ethan's butt.

I started stroking Chad harder and harder, while he stroked me too. He turned his head to mine, and we went back to making out. Chad's tongue swirled around my mouth, while his manly beard brushed back and forth against my face. His cock was throbbing in my hand, while my own cock was quivering at his touch. We were both getting close to the edge, but we didn't want to cum too fast, so we both eased up on our packages.

"Baby," I said when our lips came apart, "you know after we're married... how naughty do you think we're gonna be?"

"That depends. How naughty do you want it?"

"I dunno," I said. "I mean, I know we'll have responsibilities and stuff... I just don't want to be one of those boring married couples. All suburban with a white picket fence. Basically like my parents."

"Don't be too hard on your parents," he said. "I wish mine could've taken some lessons from yours."

"Well... true...."

"Considering we're gay, that makes us a lot less boring right there. And I'll tell you what." He put a hand on my butt cheek, and he pulled me toward him. "I'm gonna keep tapping this ass as much as humanly possible. Just like I want you to keep tapping mine."

"Yeah," I said as I kissed him again. I couldn't help thinking how repressed I'd been before I'd met Chad. I'd basically kept my whole sexuality under wraps. I'd never openly jacked off, I'd never watched porn with someone else, and I hadn't let myself admit how much I loved dick. Yet Chad had opened all those doors for me and more. I loved how we could be totally candid about our urges, our desires, and our fantasies-- and I especially loved being able to act out those fantasies for real.

By now, the boys onscreen were getting ready to fuck. Ethan rolled onto his back and spread his legs. Ray lubed up his dick and aimed it at its target. "Oh yeah," Chad said as he watched Ray start to penetrate Ethan.

I could tell Chad's mouth was watering, and to be honest, mine was too. Nate was busy riding Vince, who in turn was blowing Darren. I could barely tell what to focus on, which of course was how I wanted it; I loved seeing so many cocks and balls in action at once.

Chad's dick was leaking more pre-cum, and I was tempted to go down on it, but I resisted the urge. Instead, I lubed up my fingers, reached around, and dabbed at Chad's boyhole.

"Do you like that?" I asked, though I didn't really need to. Chad's body language told me all I needed to know.

"You little tease," he said as he pressed his ass against my fingers. I felt his sphincter tighten up, then relax, then tighten up again. He was clearly dying to get something inside him.

I toyed with his balloon knot a little while longer, but then I gave him what he wanted. I got out of my chair, and I got some lube from his backpack. I smeared the lube on his boyhole, then slid the dildo inside him.

"Oh baby," he gasped, "that's supposed to be your present, not mine...."

"I know that," I said, "and I'm doing what I want with it." With that, I started moving the dildo in and out. I made sure to aim it at his prostate, though I didn't want him cumming too soon. I just brushed his prostate lightly, which was enough to make him groan.

In the video, Nate, Vince, and Darren had just switched positions. Now Darren was fucking Nate and blowing Vince at the same time. Ray was still pounding Ethan, who kept begging for it harder and harder.

I kept working the dildo with one hand, while I caressed Chad's body with the other. I explored his inner thigh and his taint, but I made sure not to touch his dick. I wanted to save that for later.

"Fuck yeah," he said as he looked at me, then turned back to the screen. He was clearly digging Ray and Ethan. Not that I was surprised; they looked a lot like the guys he'd lusted over before.

I suddenly realized what this meant. I was pleasuring my man, while he was fantasizing about other dudes, and I wasn't the least bit jealous. It obviously wasn't the first time we'd jacked off to porn-- or fucked to it, for that matter-- yet this time it felt like we were on a whole other level. Secure in our sexuality. Secure in our relationship, till death do us part. Secure in both our love and lust for each other.

Vince got into position behind both Nate and Darren. He was going for a double penetration. He waited for Darren to slow down his thrusts, then made sure Nate was good and ready. Finally he slid his dick into Nate, and he and Darren started pounding Nate in sync with one another.

Chad reached over to my cockhead, and he dabbed his fingers in my pre-cum. Then he brought his hand to his mouth, licked it clean, and gave me a kiss.

I wanted to take this to the next level, and I could tell Chad did too. I made him get down on the ground, on all fours, with the dildo still hanging from his butt. Then I lubed up my own butt, positioned myself on the other end of the dildo, and took it inside me.

The dildo opened my hole and filled me up, just the way I wanted it. It wasn't quite like Chad's dick, but then again, that was a helluva standard to meet.

As soon as my half was fully inside me, I felt Chad's butt cheeks on mine. This was a new sensation, even after all we'd done before, the toys we owned, and the positions we'd tried. Now we could bounce our asses against one another, while our boyholes both enjoyed a good fuck.

Onscreen, Nate's mouth was hanging wide open. It was hard to tell if he was in pain, but if he was, it was obviously the good kind. The camera zoomed in on the dicks pistoning into his ass.

Ray pulled out of Ethan, but only for a second. Then he climbed on top of the boy and started riding him like a champ.

Chad and I kept thrusting our asses against one another. I wanted to look in his eyes, but in that position I couldn't. So I signaled that I wanted to switch positions: I didn't say a word, but Chad knew what I wanted, so he didn't miss a beat. Both of us rolled onto our backs, so now we could face each other, while keeping the dildo up our butts the whole time.

I had to admit it was a helluva sight. Here I was, still technically on the clock, watching my future husband take a dildo up his ass. Granted, I'd seen him take dildos before-- since we did have plenty of sex toys-- but never like this. Certainly never while I took the same dildo myself.

For a minute or two, we both stared in each other's eyes, while we kept up our thrusts. Chad's cock and balls kept flopping back and forth, just inches from mine, and I couldn't help thinking they should be put to good use. As good as this felt, I knew Chad's dick would feel even better inside me.

I pulled the dildo from my ass, though I still kept it in my hands, so I could keep fucking Chad with it. Then I got on Chad's lap and impaled myself on his rod.

"Fuck, I love you so much," I said as we started making out. "And you feel so good in me...."

"Mm," seemed to be all Chad could say as his tongue swirled around my mouth.

"Give me your load," I said, "it's the best fucking birthday present you can give me."

"Yeah baby," he said as he pistoned deeper and deeper.

Onscreen, all five porn stars were getting close. Ray was the first to say "I'm gonna cum," and he gasped a few times as he went over the edge. Then, a second later, his dick started spurting his seed.

Chad wasn't far behind him. I wanted my man to feel as awesome as I possibly could, so I massaged his prostate with the dildo, while I worked his rod with my mancunt. I felt his muscles start to tighten, the way they always did. Then he moaned as his cock and balls went into spasms-- and then, at long last, he busted his nut in my innards.

By now Ethan had pulled out of Ray's butt, and he was jacking himself off. I found myself staring at his gorgeous cock as his fist flew up and down it.

Chad paused for a second while his orgasm died down; then he started working my dick. He used one hand to pound my shaft, while his other hand fondled my balls, which sent whole new waves of pleasure through my body.

I knew I couldn't last much longer, so I didn't even try. I just let my body do its thing as the ecstasy washed over me. I got off with almost perfect synchronization with Ethan: my jizz splattered all over Chad, while Ethan's jizz splattered all over Ray.

I was just starting to catch my breath when Nate started shooting too. His convulsions sent Vince and Darren over the edge, and they both came in his ass. As soon as they were finished, they pulled out and let gobs of cum drip from Nate's widely-stretched hole.

Chad let the video play to the end. Then he pulled me down toward him, and he gave me a kiss. "So that's what you wanna keep doing when we're married?"

"Well," I said, "maybe something like that." Then I kissed him back, and we made out a while longer. Then I forced myself to finish my paperwork, clock out, and take my man home.

It wasn't long after that when we went to see Linda. This visit turned out to be really different from the earlier ones. She'd had to sell the house in the divorce, so now she was living in a condo. Her new place was nice and all, but it obviously wasn't Chad's home anymore, and most of his stuff was in storage. It was one more sign that our lives were changing, and we were all on the cusp of something new.

It did feel good to see our friends again. Thaxter's place was doing really well: he'd promoted Kyle to general manager, with instructions to make the place fresh and hip for a new generation. It was right in line with what I'd recommended, and Thaxter admitted as much. He said business had picked up quite a bit, and he gave me a lot of credit for that, though it probably had more to do with Dr. Littman's marketing classes. Thaxter tried to recruit me to work there again, and I wanted to say yes, but first I needed to see where Chad's career would take us.